The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Earthbound Showdown Conflict

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

Number of posts : 51
Village : Otogakure
Job/hobbies : Hip Hop Head
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 4:37 pm

Guide for Starting a Conflict Resolution Topic

Members Involved: Gambaldi, Hayato, Judge Holden
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t892-earthbound-showdown
Relevant Posts: First three are the relevant posts. The rest is banter.
Relevant Issue: There is a issue concerning the sequence of events and character manipulation.
Problem(s): Judge has manipulated my character in particular to accomplish a sneak attack, ignored the chain of events and reasons behind them. A thorough explaination by all parties have already been posted in the thread.
Suggested Solution: Based on how percieve the chain of events, I dont see him escaping my attack So Judge's lose is the only fitting solution.
Staff Handling: (List the Moderator and Admin handling the conflict resolution)
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Number of posts : 428
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : -
Bloodline : Sharingan - Tomoe 3
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Katon

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 4:41 pm

Lmfao, this is an OOC topic that the players are to work out themselves. Staff does not get involved in OOC fights; that is the point of it. Please feel free to ask for another opinion, but a conflict topic for this is silly and unneeded. Any problems you can work out in the topic with the other participants involved, as it is OOC and not IC. I'm working on a post now to post in the topic itself which states the rest of my argument. If anyone else has an opinion they can post it there, but we will keep debate to the topic itself, as these are for IC issues. OOC fights are not moderated, but worked out by the participants.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 5:06 pm

Hencd it is still here. Lets get this resolved since its obvious we will not come to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 5:09 pm

Sure, but conflict resolution is for staff rulings. All I'm saying is that we can work this out in our topic without needing a conflict topic. Staff is not going to rule on OOC shit; this is something between rp'ers and not moderated by staff. I wouldn't want most of the mods moderating my shit anyways. No offense. Well, some offense I guess.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 5:36 pm

Well seeing as your entire post revolves around one posting me and Hayato and mine revolves me one posting you. What middle ground would you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 5:38 pm

You can't one post me, as I haven't posted a reaction yet, and there are a million different ways to avoid your attack. If you have read my arguments, you should see why the events of your post are illogical at best. Do you have a counter to my most recent arguments in the topic?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka™
Genin
Genin
Hisoka™

Number of posts : 143
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 8:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 8:05 pm

That's for the tournament, for which it is explicitly stated that conflict resolution topics can be made, but that they will be deliberated on by members rather than staff. This isn't IC, nor is it part of the tournament, and thus it does not apply to either circumstance. Thank you though.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka™
Genin
Genin
Hisoka™

Number of posts : 143
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 8:13 pm

So youre saying that, even though nowhere does it state that you cant make conflicts for OOC topics, that its against the rules to do so? And youre also saying that the logical way around this nonexistent rule is to spam OOC posts in areas that award NP? Well then no need to thank me, thank you actually for this knowledge that none of the site, myself included, would have known otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Othello

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty3/26/2014, 8:27 pm

I don't remember stating that it was against the rules to do so, but if I did, please quote it. I simply said that staff members don't resolve IOOC shit, as it is a fight between members, often to settle matters of ego and such. And the NP matter is a problem with the admin panel; NP only really counts for IC posts, though I'm sorry if it upsets you for me to post OOC a lot. I don't really remember saying that it was a rule that you had to spam OOC posts to get NP? I don't know where you're getting this shit from, but lel, kay.

You clearly give a lot of fucks about this, so I apologize if something about anything I've done - though none of it has involved you in the least - has somehow inflicted hurt upon your anus. If you'd like to continue this philosophical discussion about the nature of conflict resolution as it pertains to OOC fights and NP, then please, PM me. Otherwise, I won't post here anymore, as I wouldn't want to unfairly spam OOC areas to get NP, you know? Thank you for your concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earthbound Showdown Conflict   Earthbound Showdown Conflict Empty

Back to top Go down

Earthbound Showdown Conflict
Page 1 of 1