The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

A Conflict

Go down 
+3
Odd
Slothy
Itome Hikaraku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/19/2014, 6:52 pm

Guide for Starting a
Conflict Resolution Topic
[/
b]
[b]Members Involved:
Odd, Asuka Nara
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t704-training-in-the-stormopen#5295
Relevant Posts: 7th Post onwards.
Relevant Issue: This battle currently has multiple Issues. First, in one of his earlier posts, he failed to use handseals for his body flicker which he used to get behind me. Since it was raining, and he was running at full speed, I thought it would be obvious Asuka could hear him, so I just fired a jutsu. Finally, in his latest post, he goes ahead and automatically knocks me out and says my reasoning is invalid and silly.
Problem(s): No handseals have been used for his body flicker , and autohitting.
Suggested Solution: Void all of his posts up to his usage of body flicker, or allow me to kill him.
Staff Handling: The Queen
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/19/2014, 6:54 pm

My piece:
Guide for Starting a Conflict Resolution Topic

Members Involved: NigNigSloth | Odd
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t704-training-in-the-stormopen
Relevant Posts:
First Post:

Post 2:

Post 3:
Relevant Issue:
Post 1:

Post 2:

Post 3:
Problem(s): Bunnying
Suggested Solution: Voided post/Leaf Gale stands.
Back to top Go down
Odd
Banned
Banned
Odd

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-03-16

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/19/2014, 8:17 pm

Okay, I don't know how to do the template and shit for this stuff, so I'm just going to go ahead and freestyle this.

I would like to start out by saying that this is so utterly retarded that it is simply depressing. Clearly, neither one of these two read any of my posts, and thus should not be starting a conflict topic. Don't make a problem until you actually fully read and comprehend my posts. This is just silly.

For one, Itome, your issues are all completely irrelevant and demonstrate a fundamental lack of literacy; you clearly did not read my post. I did not use body flicker, I simply used the transparent escape technique to render myself invisible whilst I ran behind you. Like I said OOC, the pattering of the rain on the ground is certainly going to be louder than the sound of feet moving across soft grass, and even if you could hear such footsteps, you possess an average sense of hearing, with no heightened abilities in this sense, and thus hearing footsteps is not going to give you an accurate location to launch a jutsu yet. At best, sure, you would hear the pattering of feet, but you would not be able to pinpoint my location, nor the speed of my movements as you stated. You went so far as to say that, by hearing my footsteps, you could determine that I was not very skilled in taijutsu. Like lolwut. In your post, you also stated that I ran on Joker's ice and slipped, but the ice was in the complete opposite direction. You were on one side of me, the ice was on the other, and located half a meter from my feet. I stated moving behind your back, and thus I am moving in the opposite direction of the ice, so how would I slip on it? Lel. That was godmod plain and simple, and it didn't even make sense. You really need to read posts before posting. I called my hit because you did not react sufficiently to my technique, and your post was just extremely flawed anyways. You also tried to use an A-rank jutsu, which requires six hand seals as stated in the ninjutsu guidelines, and by the time you could even form them, I'd already be behind you and striking out. Not to mention I'm INVISIBLE and you wouldn't know where I was anyways. You also had no IC reason to even launch your jutsu, so it makes even less sense. Soooo yeah, there goes your argument.

Now, Joker clearly did not read my post either. Do you not understand that I did nothing to intercept your hit whatsoever? I simply used aspects of the environment and applied pure logic using points from your previous post. In your previous post you literally stated that you formed ice between your feet, so I went on to say that this ice was circular and had a radius of half a meter. This means that it extends from your feet for half a meter in all directions. So, you clearly stated forming ice beneath your feet, and then you try to go into a spinning kick...while on top of ice? You're in normal attire, you don't have damn ice skates on lul, and thus you would be provided with no extra traction. I don't see how you would not slip? Applying pure logic, I stated that you slipped on your ice when you tried to literally spin on one foot while you kicked with the other. And, as for the distance, I am one meter from you, and all that you stated doing was dropping down; you never stated moving forwards. You said you used your hands to push yourself, thus guiding your spin, but never did you state that you moved forwards a single inch. As I said in my post, given the average adult male's body proportions, the legs account for 50% of one's total height, and to hit me, your leg would have to be over one meter, which would put your overall height at 2 meters, which equates to six and a half feet. Now, that is a very tall height, and nowhere do you state your character's height, and thus I assumed it to be around average height for a male, which is around 5'10'' - 6'0''. So, there goes your whole point about the kick and such. The slipping on ice is common sense; you're not going to do a spin kick ballet move thing on pure ice and expect to execute the maneuver as if you're on regular terrain. You would clearly slip, that is a given. Since you never stated slipping in your post, I was simply calling a hit by applying logic; calling a hit refers to stating the connection of an attack that your opponent has not stated themselves. Your chance to react to the slipping on ice was in your own post, which you never did, as you never mentioned slipping as logic would dictate you should have. Thus, since you did not state the slipping, I did, thereby calling a hit, and when one calls a hit, they generally determine the amount of damage done. I simply stated how you fell, since you never did, and if you don't catch yourself from a fall on your hands or something, which you never stated doing in your post, then, gee, where are you going to land? You're going to land on your head. That's common sense. So, what exactly is the problem again? I've clearly contested each and every single one of your points, as none of them are valid. You are clearly trying to dodge a defeat, which is somewhat disgraceful, and you're actually making a conflict resolution topic because you don't want your character to incur the damage which was inflicted upon him fair and square. Pls.

As for who handles this conflict, I would very much prefer it to be an admin. I have witnessed the bias, and the blatant retardation in many of the moderators, most notably the new ones. I don't feel they possess the sufficient intelligence, or the neutral approach necessary to handle a situation like this. I'm not talking about all moderators, simply a select few. I'd prefer if an admin handled this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Joker
Chuunin
Chuunin
Joker

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2014-03-01

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/19/2014, 8:32 pm

Neither of us complained about you Mack. I'd appreciate the same but I guess that's too much. This topic is to simply have an admin make things clear and officially rule on the topic because obviously you're logic isn't connecting with us.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/19/2014, 11:25 pm

This is the first and last time I shall accept anyone not using the template. If people do not post the proper template, I shall not review until it is done so

Name:The Queen
All Members have made there first post: Yes
Targeted Solution:Odd's post is rendered invalid and full of inconsistencies, especially after he so clearly pointed out how others didn't read his post. Odd is removed from the topic
Evidence:
I'm going to start with something that was said, which is reading posts. I'm reading these posts and simply wondering how such things came to be, I'll be using people's own words and post, so let us being.
Locations

1. Asuka wrote:
    Then, in the distance came the training grounds! Finally! Asuka guessed that it took her about fifteen minutes to get there

2. Asuka wrote:
    And so, Asuka sat there, ad began practicing with her shadows.

3. Yoshi wrote:
    Yoshi was chilling atop a tree branch large enough to give the man a solid seat in which to ponder things in his mind. All was peaceful, his mind was at ease and his body was rested for the time being. Yoshi's eyes wandered to a lone puddle in the middle of the training area, he noticed some movement and it caught his attention.

4. Yoshi wrote:
    Sounds of footsteps rang throughout the training area and into Yoshi's ears as he watched a young girl enter the place.

5. Yoshi wrote:
    When his moment came the man jumped from the tree and landed in a small puddle, the mud beneath his feet was a soothing sensation throughout his legs.

6. Asuka wrote:
    Asuka sat down onto a log, humming a tune.

7. Odd wrote:
    He observes from the middle of the open training field, which is dotted by various trees, stones, obstacles, and the like.
    Here we encounter our first problem, Yoshi has clearly stated he is observing the middle of the training area. To which Odd states he is in the middle of the training area. Also, there happens to be a lone puddle there, in the middle of the training area. From there, Yoshi jumps from the tree, and lands in a small puddle that holds some mud. When he see's Asuka enter the area. Moving on to show the issue
  8. Odd wrote:
    The disturbance of the rain drops could betray his location, thus his positioning beneath the fronds of an immense tree lying one meter to his left flank.
    I find this to be the first case of inconsistency. Odd clearly states he is in the middle of a OPEN training field, to which is in direct correlation with Yoshi's statement of there being a lone puddle in the middle of the training field. If the training field is open, why are there tree's everywhere, and why in a open training field in the middle there are tree's, apparently more than one... that's not open at all, that's forested... a forested training area.
  9. Odd wrote:
    Surely, the man in the tree five meters adjacent to Odd on his right side, the man called Yoshi, is not here to relish in the beauty of innocence. No, the shepherd of the pure's eye remains fixated upon this man, seeing to it that he does not advance upon the flock with evil intent. The chakra signature of anyone encroaching upon his one hundred meter buffer zone becomes known to him, and thus Odd has picked up upon Yoshi, as well as his elemental affinities.

10. Odd wrote:
    Momentarily, the crimson-haired girl prances energetically onto the scene, her upbeat aura bringing a smile to Odd's face.
    Here is our second inconsistency, Asuka has already entered the training field in her first post. In fact, it is the second point made in this topic. Asuka entered the field, sat there and began training. Yoshi noticed her enter (stating he was already there prior) and jumped out of the tree when she paused. Asuka, posted again, indicated that her first post stood (no fouls were called) and proceeded to talk/describe Yoshi's post. Which means Odd would have 2 things happen. Either Odd has been there the entire time, which is a impossibility as he responded after Asuka's second post. Or Odd would have had to enter the area, after/during Asuka's second post. We don't allow people to "time" travel back in the topic because they posted after a full round (consisting of Asuka, Yoshi then Asuka again, this would be the start of the second round. Its highly illogical to state that someone has been in a topic after a full round without posting). Meaning Yoshi/Asuka's actions have occurred/are occurring when Odd enters the topic, he doesn't get to magically be in a topic already happening, and post when he likes.

Movement
    [/color]
  11. Yoshi wrote:
    When his moment came the man jumped from the tree and landed in a small puddle, the mud beneath his feet was a soothing sensation throughout his legs.

12. Asuka wrote:
    While Asuka took a small break from her intense training regimen, a man seemingly appeared out of nowhere

13. Odd wrote:
    In a show of fatherly discipline, entirely untraceable but to methods of chakra sensory such as those he practices, Odd assumes a new location directly in between the shinobi of his rank and the genin, who have begun to talk. Traversing the five meters between his old location and his desired one, Odd then finds himself somewhere between the two meter space separating the girl and the man.
    We come to another inconsistency, when Odd enters the topic, he does so when Asuka is taking/takes a break. He does not get to piggy back to a earlier time, as those actions are already set in stone (previously by Asuka posting a second time, Odd can not rewrite what has happened). Now, if Yoshi is 5 meters away from Odd, and jumps into a puddle near Asuka, and then Odd moves 5 meters to be in-between an already present Yoshi and Asuka (To which Odd makes no mention of Yoshi jumping, in fact Odd creates a time bubble here, in which Yoshi is both in the tree 5 meters away, and 2 meters away from Asuka), which would make Yoshi's jump over 10 meters. This doesn't solve the issue of hearing, however if Odd is in the middle of the field (its open right, with tree's everywhere???) and in a puddle, and he moves just 5 meters, or 15 feet, I believe both Asuka and Yoshi could hear him... its sloshing through puddles at any rate.

Final inconsistency
  14. Asuka wrote:
    And so, Asuka sat there, ad began practicing with her shadows.

15. Yoshi wrote:
    This is when she spoke again about her training and immediately started with the movement of her own shadow. The shadow seemed to be under well maintained control, this girl's movement shows that she is well versed in terms of combat with her shadow... or she will be sooner or later under the wings of Yoshito Yuki.

16. Odd wrote:
    He is facing the manipulator of shadows. Though, with the sun smothered by the ominous clouds, and the shadow of a tree engulfing their location anyways, neither his, nor his two new friends' shadows are visible, thus negating any effect a Nara's technique could have on any one of them.

Did we spot it yet? Odd states that without moving Asuka, her shadows are negated, which in its very definition of the rule I posted. This also stems into detailing what another character has, and using optimized location factor. Which is to say, don't detail what another character has, and don't detail where another ninja is. PERIOD, this includes things like saying another ninja is in a pit of snakes because he/she failed to say they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/20/2014, 12:08 pm

Cool, can you clean up the topic please?
Back to top Go down
Odd
Banned
Banned
Odd

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-03-16

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/20/2014, 2:59 pm

I'm sorry, I don't actually see the grounds for voiding? You mentioned a ton of shit about puddles and trees and whatnot, but that isn't the issue. I appeared between Asuka and Sloth as Asuka finishes speaking, which is done in her second post, right before I posted. Thus, the timing of moving is not inconsistent at all, the only questionable part is whether or not I was there beforehand. I simply stated I was standing there already, I've seem plenty of people do this without being voided, but sure, negate that part, it doesn't even affect the rest of the post. The rest of the things you stated about being in the middle and such are personal interpretations, which you seem to include in your rulings A LOT. For one, the middle can be a vast area depending on the size of the training field, and the size of his puddle was never stated; large could simply be ten feet or so in diameter, not a giant pool encompassing the whole center of the training grounds. And this shit about the word 'open', like, lolwut. Open simply means that it is not closed or gated off or restricted. It's a word that, again, you are applying a personal interpretation to. And by saying the field was 'dotted', it's saying that there are trees and rocks and such scattered sparsely across the ground; it specifically means that the area is NOT forested and the trees are NOT in dense clusters. Lern2english.

So, you brought up a bunch of obscure, irrelevant points which you interpreted personally just as reasons to void my presence. I'm pretty sure that is the exact opposite of what staff is supposed to do. I guess my real issue here is that you didn't address a single issue that was brought up, such as the ice or the kick, and instead dodged this by creating your own bullshit. I think it's pretty odd how this is like the fifth topic I've been in that you've ruled on based on personal interpretations as another rp'er rather than as a neutral member of staff. Not to mention that this is like 4th topic of mine in which you've voided my presence entirely, soooooo I can't help but think bias might play apart. Ohandthere'sthepermacbban.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/21/2014, 12:33 pm

What do?
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Number of posts : 428
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : -
Bloodline : Sharingan - Tomoe 3
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Katon

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/21/2014, 3:15 pm

I'd like to get the opinion if the other two admin, because this makes absolutely zero sense to me.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/21/2014, 9:59 pm

Mack can forward his request to either Jushiro or Lokifur, however he must abide by the results no matter what.

Finally, he broke two rules about conflict resolution, that fact alone doesn't make favorable outcomes look good.

I will stand by my decision, but will abide my Mack's right to ask for another opinion.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/22/2014, 4:50 am

How about a 48h window before your ruling is the one that stands so to not waste more time?
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/22/2014, 11:05 pm

Pls? Hello?
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:14 pm

Right well, unless one of you fuckers posts I'm going to put this on a 24h time limit because this is simple bullshit now. I want to get to posting with this character, need moneyz, need shit to do. I didn't make an alt to be topic locked is what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:15 pm

I've already PM'ed Temp and Pluto about this, and they've both read the messages, so I guess we'll just wait until they give their input.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:18 pm

I told both of them in chat. Told Juicy once and temp on a multitude of occasions. I want to get started with this character is my only concern so what I said is what I'm going with. 24h and I'm going to post with Nike's ruling standing.
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:22 pm

Nah, Nike said I have the right to ask for other opinions, so I'm prettyyyyy sure that we have to wait until other rulings are posted. Since they're admins resolving a conflict I think they get all the time that they need to deliberate. I, personally, am fine with being topic locked. I just want everything to be done really, as I think following rules and adhering to the guidelines of the site is of the utmost import That's just my general philosophy. So, I think that we should wait until the admin post, and that they should take all the time they need, as I certainly don't want to rush them. That would be rude, and I'm not about that. Thank you. (:
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:26 pm

The Queen wrote:
I will stand by my decision, but will abide my Mack's right to ask for another opinion.

Sure you can ask all you want, but since it's been four days since Nike's ruling I'm moving on with this character in 24h their ruling here or not with Nike's ruling.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:27 pm

Also, I don't think they're deliberating. Nike I know isn't, at least it's kind of obvious with what he posted.
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:30 pm

You can't put time limits on the admin. Unless they specifically say that they are not going to give a second opinion, I will assume that they are deliberating, and thus we should be the polite, upstanding citizens of the community that we are and wait for them.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/23/2014, 7:32 pm

It will have been five days. Like I said.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/24/2014, 6:15 am

Ruling coming up soon. I just need some breakfast first.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/24/2014, 1:55 pm

Itome Hikaraku wrote:
Guide for Starting a
Conflict Resolution Topic
[/
b]
Members Involved: Odd, Asuka Nara
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t704-training-in-the-stormopen#5295
Relevant Posts: 7th Post onwards.
Relevant Issue: This battle currently has multiple Issues. First, in one of his earlier posts, he failed to use handseals for his body flicker which he used to get behind me. Since it was raining, and he was running at full speed, I thought it would be obvious Asuka could hear him, so I just fired a jutsu. Finally, in his latest post, he goes ahead and automatically knocks me out and says my reasoning is invalid and silly.
Problem(s): No handseals have been used for his body flicker , and autohitting.
Suggested Solution: Void all of his posts up to his usage of body flicker, or allow me to kill him.
Staff Handling: The Queen

* The Honorable Judge Izanagi preceding, please be seated*

*The fox faced calls all the defendants and plaintiffs to the stand*

Quote :
Odd-Wrote-Before the girl would even have sufficient time to turn around, his already traveling fist should connect with its target, seeing that some divine miracle does not prevent this from happening. Taking into account that his movements were invisible, and his new location behind the girl's back places him out of her field of vision, she has no way to anticipate the coming attack, and thus God himself would have to leap from the sky and stop Odd's fist himself.

I am Izanagi after all, and so here this God comes. The Judge says this. Queen pointed out a few things, but didn't actually deal with the issue. But it would appear the jury has reached a verdict, having listened and reviewing the evidence presented.

*Jury, how do you find the defendants?*

* We the jury find the defendant Yoshi/Nignigsloth guilty. This is on the grounds of having a stupid username. As such, his stupidity would transfer into the topic. We the Jury understands how the vagueness manipulation rule works. And despite it being a low blow on the part of "Odd". We the jury are compelled to let it stand. Why? Because Yoshi should have known better than to leave anything to chance.

We however find it to be in bad taste that Odd/Mack would seek to claim any kind of victory using such poor tactics. We are forever disappointed*

-The Judge looks at Mack/Odd or whatever the fuck he calls himself and shakes head-

*Moving on-We the jury finds Mack/Odd guilty of making Yoshi slip on his own ice. Yoshi ought to use this as a learning experience and not be lazy. Its the little things that screws us over.

We also find Odd/Mack guilty of not utilizing hand seals on three occasions, despite the rules stating so. And he is also guilty of disregarding basic conflict protocol*.

-The Judge looks at Mack/Odd or whatever the fuck he calls himself and shakes head-

*Moving on-We the Jury finds Itome/Asuka guilty of a rather heinous crime of annoying everyone, with his/her lack of understanding regarding battle. Suffice to say..we find them all guilty. But your honor, you should also know that Asuka has also committed another crime- dun dun dun. Don't forget that when you pass judgment and sentence these individuals*

-The Honorable Izanagi smirks while contemplating the sentence for all the defendants-

**For the crimes committed by each individual. I now pass judgment, some of it will be severe, some, more of a warning.

I hereby find Yoshi guilty, and so he shall remain unconscious. Final ruling, Yoshi slipped on his ice, and was knocked out. Next time, detail these things not happening. There is such a thing as the Tree walking skill. It could be applied here, albeit ice walking skill? Whatever.

I also hereby find Itome/Asuka guilty of the murder of Odd/Mack. You seemed to have taken advantage of the fact that no hand seals were properly utilized. As such, Odd was discovered during his assault, and so the wind thingy blasts connected, and the rest as they say is history.

I will decide on Asuka's sentence at a later date. As for you Odd/Mack. Please say hello to my wife Izanami when you meet her in Yomi. May he rotting corpse bring you joy while the hounds of hell feed on your wayward soul. -The Judge gets dramatic- You will REST IN PEACE -Bangs The Celestial Gavel-*

Now get the hell out of my courtroom hell pigs.

Yes, Mack failed with his jutsus, as such, Itome would notice him and so he fails at landing whatever hit on Itome. If yer can't understand it, then whatever.

Please fellow Rpers. Stop with this bullshit and petty way of Rping. Is not cool, and in fact, claiming scalps via unscrupulous means, is far from cool. As such, you guys suck.

-Izanagi Out-
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/24/2014, 3:05 pm

Lolno. His post was dependent on me slipping on ice that was never there, and this not being open to attack. The only question is whether or not I was visible at that time. Should the hand seals not be performed and the technique never executed, I would just be visible. Pls. Another retarded ruling. You have to read the measurements stated for the ice and such, this is just a matter of fact. It did not spread to under Odd's feet, thus he never slipped, and thus no hit connected, seeing that its connection was dependent on Odd slipping.
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/24/2014, 3:28 pm

Asuka Nara wrote:
Things were going from back to worse. Somehow, just somehow, her friend managed to slip on the ice he created, and knocked himself unconscious.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU SLIP ON YOUR OWN ICE?

It was now up to Asuka save the day, even though it was the Yuki that attacked first, and he would be labeled as the criminal in this situation. But, her parents always taught her that family and friends were more important then the village, and there words rang true even at this moment. She couldn't back down....she was supposed to be the next Amekage!

Suddenly, the ninja was behind her, but he was easily predicted. Even though he had a habit of disappearing from sight, Asuka could guess he was behind him because of two very important factors: The rain, and the ice.

Since the man was running full speed towards Asuka, his footsteps would become easily audible and, since Asuka and Yoshito were very close to each other while talking, she was on the ice herself. From the way he was running, Asuka could guess he was obviously untrained in Taijutsu and was trying to close in the distance. Since he was on ice, it would be impossible for  the mentally insane shinobi to maintain his balance, so, because of simple physics and logic, the shinobi slipped, and knocked himself out completely. After the battle, Asuka would need to see if Yoshito was alright..  Like Asuka just witnessed, moving on ice was a very horrible mistake if you weren't properly balanced.

Her face was extremely red, and she looked as if she would explode with the rage of a thousand suns. Would she have the guts to kill him on the spot?

"Amekage's have to make tough decisions, but this isn't one of them. Die."

Asuka herself was willing to take no chance, feeling like this type of person was very tricky, and would employ some underhanded tactic that could potentially severely injure her, and Asuka was glad to deal such overkill. Turning her body, making sure not to slip llike Yoshi did, she was now facing the direction her opponent was obviously in. Asuka formed handseals, initiating a wind style jutsu meant to severely incapicitate.  Asuka would fire 8  consecutive blasts of wind, amazingly quick, most likely able to catch someone who was so close and lacked specialization in Taijutsu. Since he was knocked unconscious, there would be no way for him to dodge. Slightly bigger then a rasengan, the move would be able to punch through rock. On impact, it would be able to kill.

Just to further clarify and prove my point, this is all the evidence I need. She forms hand seals and prepares the techniques only after Odd has supposedly fallen on ice, but no ice was present in the first place. The post then assumes that Odd is unconscious and on ice, and only then does Asuka launch the wind things as him. The problem is that Odd never falls, and Odd is never knocked unconscious, seeing that there was never ice beneath his feet. Asuka never launched the attack while Odd was running, but aimed it with the assumption that he had fallen and knocked himself out, which could have never happened, hand seals have nothing to do with this. Sure, Odd would be visible to her as he moved around her, but her attack can never hit, or even be launched for that matter, seeing as it is aimed at something that is not there, dependent on something that never happened. She didn't attack Odd while he was running, she only ever even started the hand seals after he had supposedly tripped, which, for the aforementioned reasons, can never have happened. If you read further back, the ice was beneath Joker's feet, expanding in a circle with a radius of half a meter from beneath them, so the ice is half a meter in the opposite direction to which Odd is moving. The post simply makes no sense.

The reason for this ruling is an admin simply trying to be a dick, and act like he has some sort of authority or all-encompassing knowledge of rp which allows him to make such foolish rulings. No, the only basis for this ruling is hurr hurr admin power for the lulz.

I think I have presented enough evidence to have the entirety of this part of the ruling voided completely. If something could make negative sense, then this ruling surely would.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty3/24/2014, 8:01 pm

The hour is late, the need is great. Look to the west, during the sunrise, I shall be there, ready and waiting. For I'm the white dick on a horse. ~ Gandickalf

This isn't "lets play the abuse/biased card until someone agrees with me" ruling. Mack you were given the option of another admin, and you get to take it and like it.

The fact is, you didn't use the template, and broke the rules for insulting/degrading staff. (Again in your previous post). I'm tired of his passive aggressive attacks you continually try to prove nothing. As for logic, you know what, I clearly stated when you break the rules, shit doesn't go your way. I don't care if a Kirin was used point blank by Temp, if he breaks the rules, shit doesn't go his way. (I know Temp wouldn't break the rules, but I was pointing it out again)

Also, invisibility disperses when you attack/are going to attack. I clearly stated that in the sensory rules.

Also, my ruling looks pretty nice now Razz

But, alas you wanted another opinion, and that's what we are going with.

Decision made by Jushiro Stands

The Staff Out

I'm going to quote it again for everyone

The Rules wrote:
This also stems into detailing what another character has, and using optimized location factor. Which is to say, don't detail what another character has, and don't detail where another ninja is. PERIOD, this includes things like saying another ninja is in a pit of snakes because he/she failed to say they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Conflict Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Conflict   A Conflict Empty

Back to top Go down

A Conflict
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next