The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chinou
Genin
Genin
Chinou

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery:

Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty
PostSubject: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/6/2014, 10:04 pm

Members Involved: Chinou, Kidbushido
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t1054-getting-out-of-hazzard-county
Relevant Posts:
Quote :
For too long the crimes of a certain clan have plagued Iwagakure, it's members and the clansmen themselves. To any member of this certain clan, simply remaining in Iwa is a constant reminder of the chains that continuously oppress them, all but the higher ranking members of the clan of course. One person tried to abolish the oppression, but that only led to fear of change and civil war. Finally enough was enough, and this symbol of freedom felt broken, not being able to take anymore. Jin Jotetsu was his name, and the magnet element of the Jotetsu was his clan. Once he rose in power he took control of the clan that mistreated him for years, though nothing changed, the upper classes bastards simply ignored all of his orders. He fought verbally and physically for months to change things, but in the end even the lower classes did not accept him, for fear of the upper classed members and their hold. Enough was Enough, he had to leave. Start over and establish his clan in a new village, like a Queen Bee leaving her hive to start anew, though no working bees were following. Of course he wished his parents goodbye, his siblings and a few friends, but other than this few no one else knew of his leaving, and the people that knew wouldn't talk about his escape. At the gates the Jounin shows the guardsmen a scroll regarding a mission he had "registered" for. Goodbye Iwa, you lifeless bitch.

-Exit-

Quote :
“What gives, the weather’s so crappy, and rain? Since when did rain become a routine? To top it off, it’s not even normal rain, it’s sticky gunk from hell, aghhh! I need a drink,” the boy spoke in a low, grouchy tone, lamenting the unfortunate climate his village had been subject to for the past few weeks. The appearance of the rain and its viscous property was random and unexpected, almost something of a plague for the citizens of Iwagakure; the phenomenon sparked bizarre rumours, like retribution of the gods for lack of devotion and his favorite, the return of the Sage of Six Paths. How absurd, there wasn’t even the slightest bit of sense or logic in that premise. Then again, who could blame them? The malicious rain pouring down from the skies was starting to corrupt whatever was left of their sanity.

He subtly stuck his hand out the window of the joint, his wishful thinking inciting his act of defiance against the crowd, the ever-growing group who cowered away from the rain and opted to slack indoors. The rain, usually a sight for the kids to behold and a time for rustic shenanigans, had veered from its course of cultivating morale amongst the villagers to demoralizing and essentially halting activity in the village. The village streets were covered with mud, so no one sane dared to go outside and mingle or engage in activity. The Aburame, unfortunately, was becoming one of them; although he endorsed the lifestyle of slackers and undemanding routines, even this was a bit too much.

“Why, why us? Why! Even the heavens have concealed their faces from us, hidden away behind those ominous clouds,” Chinou sulked, retracting his soaked hand from the aperture as he gazed wistfully into the clouded sky. There was nothing left to do but watch and wait, hopefully the Tsuchikage would soon be back to rescue his beloved people from the calamity they faced. Wait a minute, he soon came to a realization, rectifying his posture as he awoke from his stupor. the Tsuchikage is gone? He left us… he left the village, even our Kage has abandoned us! AGH, we’re hopeless, he soon sank back down onto his knees, resting upon the window sill. The Genin sobbed silently, his nature and reasoning beginning to decay like the spirits of his fellow shinobis had.

“And you bastards are competent drinking yourselves to sleep, slacking in here all day, futile, he mumbled under his breath, bringing himself up to stand as he proceeded to leave the Inn, jumping out the window and immediately embedded himself onto the parched wall of the building. Before him was a puddle of sludge he had no intention of walking through, his hygiene a priority before any daring feats he was bent on taking on. “Maybe I didn’t think this through. I should really stop being so high-strung with my brilliant ideas,” he lectured himself, as he contemplated on his alternatives. He glanced back at the window, decidedly wanting to retire back into the snug shelter, only to witness a kid latch the doors shut, chuckling mischievously.

“Little brat! Window is out of the equation… now what?” he sighed and simply stared ahead at his inevitable predestination. He took a step forward and another, then another and as his tolerance of the muck streets coupled with his vigilant composure and heightened awareness cultivated, he soon began walking casually through the mud-filled streets. “Worth every money I make off these missions I’m about to take on! Those lazy bastards will have nothing to do by the time I’m finished. Who gets to laugh last now? Taha!” Chinou chuckled cruelly as would maneuver his way back to the Kage’s office, his journey cut short by the sighting of the white-haired prodigy.

Jin-sama? Looks like I’m not the only one up and about today. I wonder what he’s up to. Maybe he's going to save us! Is he going to stop the rain? Aww man, Jin-sama is so cool. I wonder if I dyed my hair white... The Aburame stopped his advance towards the Jounin, his yellow-coated, bespectacled figure waving from his distance of fifty meters away as he called out, acknowledging and saluting the pale-skinned Jounin. “Jin-Sama! What’re you doing out in this horrid weather?!” he inquired curiously, given the circumstances of the village and the virtually empty streets. Chinou figured he was the only one sane - insane enough to trek in the sticky, hot drizzling climate. The village gates were ways behind the two, so a theory of the Jounin possibly abandoning the village had yet to cross the young Aburame's mind.

Quote :
As the sky continued to curse the earth with rain, the young Jounin continued to trek through the warm water droplets. Many things on his mind, but his body always on alert mode like guards in Metal Gear once they spot Snake. It would seem as if the man hovered above the mud, his gymshoes were only slightly affected, thanks to his basic ninja training. An umbrella rested in Jin's hand, opened and blocking his face and mid from the rain. Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to leave at this time, but then again who would follow him? Of course sometimes jumping to conclusions creates unforeseen events...

'SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!' Jin turned around right away as he heard distant footsteps, they weren't close but they were incoming. He had already left the village, could whomever was behind these footsteps after him? Maybe another ninja had begun a mission and wanted to walk with him, or maybe a guard had caught wind of him fleeing and decided to stop him... no, he hide his intentions so well. Once the man catches sight of this person who had left through the gates, he noticed that it was some random ninja. A brown skinned boy around his height, headband on head was about 50 meters away from him and screamed "Jin-Sama! What’re you doing out in this horrid weather?!"

Who the hell was this kid? He looked grown, but not yet an adult. He had a yellow coat, so maybe he was planning on going somewhere today. Jin was still feeling this dude was suspect right now though. While the Jounin was known around the village, he always kinda kept to himself and didn't really talk to people he didn't know, so someone approaching him made him uneasy. So what was the gameplan? Can't attack a random person, but he really had to get away from this village, the same village that brought so much pain. 'I'll just shoo him off.' He thinks to himself.

"I'm going on a mission, uhhhh, sorry I don't know your name. Why have you crossed the gates, are you also going on a mission?" Jin says loud enough for the boy to hear him, but still standing in place. Suddenly 2 guards begin dashing towards the boy, looking visually upset.

"HEY! You just left through the gates not giving either of us any verification or ID or anything! What do you think you're doing?!" One of the guards would say to the boy, loud enough for Jin to hear. A slight grin fell upon Jin's face, it seems the boy was just over excited over seeing one of his idols and overreached. Jin waves towards the boy and turns to leave again, but still paying close attention to everything around him, especially those behind him. "Gotta get this mission completed, maybe I'll see you later kid." He says.

Relevant Issue: Kidbushido insists he is outside the village gates when Chinou stops his character. I insist Chinou interrupted his character when he was still within the confines of the village, before he even reached the village gates.
Problem(s): A grammatical error on my part might have misguided his judgement, but everything else points to the fact that Kid's character had yet to reach the village gates before Chinou interrupted.

Suggested Solution: Kid is asked to edit his post and react accordingly, fixing the location of his character who should be inside the village and not outside.
Staff Handling: Ataku,Leaf Plushie :3, Lokifur Khaddaoui
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin
Chinou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/6/2014, 10:20 pm

Name: Chinou
Post(s) In Question:
Quote :
As the sky continued to curse the earth with rain, the young Jounin continued to trek through the warm water droplets. Many things on his mind, but his body always on alert mode like guards in Metal Gear once they spot Snake. It would seem as if the man hovered above the mud, his gymshoes were only slightly affected, thanks to his basic ninja training. An umbrella rested in Jin's hand, opened and blocking his face and mid from the rain. Maybe it wasn't the smartest idea to leave at this time, but then again who would follow him? Of course sometimes jumping to conclusions creates unforeseen events...

'SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!' Jin turned around right away as he heard distant footsteps, they weren't close but they were incoming. He had already left the village, could whomever was behind these footsteps after him? Maybe another ninja had begun a mission and wanted to walk with him, or maybe a guard had caught wind of him fleeing and decided to stop him... no, he hide his intentions so well. Once the man catches sight of this person who had left through the gates, he noticed that it was some random ninja. A brown skinned boy around his height, headband on head was about 50 meters away from him and screamed "Jin-Sama! What’re you doing out in this horrid weather?!"

Who the hell was this kid? He looked grown, but not yet an adult. He had a yellow coat, so maybe he was planning on going somewhere today. Jin was still feeling this dude was suspect right now though. While the Jounin was known around the village, he always kinda kept to himself and didn't really talk to people he didn't know, so someone approaching him made him uneasy. So what was the gameplan? Can't attack a random person, but he really had to get away from this village, the same village that brought so much pain. 'I'll just shoo him off.' He thinks to himself.

"I'm going on a mission, uhhhh, sorry I don't know your name. Why have you crossed the gates, are you also going on a mission?" Jin says loud enough for the boy to hear him, but still standing in place. Suddenly 2 guards begin dashing towards the boy, looking visually upset.

"HEY! You just left through the gates not giving either of us any verification or ID or anything! What do you think you're doing?!" One of the guards would say to the boy, loud enough for Jin to hear. A slight grin fell upon Jin's face, it seems the boy was just over excited over seeing one of his idols and overreached. Jin waves towards the boy and turns to leave again, but still paying close attention to everything around him, especially those behind him. "Gotta get this mission completed, maybe I'll see you later kid." He says.

Suggested Solution: Kid is asked to edit his post and react accordingly, fixing the location of his character who should be inside the village and not outside.
Jutsu's Preformed: N/A
Statement of Facts: Chinou is inside an Inn in the village.
Chinou gets out of the Inn in the village.
Chinou begins to walk towards the Kage's office that's inside the village.
Chinou sees Kidbushido's character who Chinou is advancing towards and stops.
Chinou waves and says hi.

Statement of Conflict: Kidbushido insists he is outside the village gates when Chinou stops his character. I insist Chinou interrupted his character when he was still within the confines of the village, before he even reached the village gates.
He subtly stuck his hand out the window of the joint, his wishful thinking inciting his act of defiance against the crowd, the ever-growing group who cowered away from the rain and opted to slack indoors. The rain, usually a sight for the kids to behold and a time for rustic shenanigans, had veered from its course of cultivating morale amongst the villagers to demoralizing and essentially halting activity in the village. The village streets were covered with mud, so no one sane dared to go outside and mingle or engage in activity. The Aburame, unfortunately, was becoming one of them; although he endorsed the lifestyle of slackers and undemanding routines, even this was a bit too much.

The bold parts of the quote clearly puts Chinou inside the village, not outside. He's in a village inn, as noted by the first bold part and the second bold suggests he is inside the village, hence why the village's streets are noted to be covered with mud.

Quote :
“Why, why us? Why! Even the heavens have concealed their faces from us, hidden away behind those ominous clouds,” Chinou sulked, retracting his soaked hand from the aperture as he gazed wistfully into the clouded sky. There was nothing left to do but watch and wait, hopefully the Tsuchikage would soon be back to rescue his beloved people from the calamity they faced. Wait a minute, he soon came to a realization, rectifying his posture as he awoke from his stupor. the Tsuchikage is gone? He left us… he left the village, even our Kage has abandoned us! AGH, we’re hopeless, he soon sank back down onto his knees, resting upon the window sill. The Genin sobbed silently, his nature and reasoning beginning to decay like the spirits of his fellow shinobis had.

Chinou complains here about the Tsuchikage leaving the village, also serving to prove that Chinou is indeed in the village.

Quote :
“Little brat! Window is out of the equation… now what?” he sighed and simply stared ahead at his inevitable predestination. He took a step forward and another, then another and as his tolerance of the muck streets coupled with his vigilant composure and heightened awareness cultivated, he soon began walking casually through the mud-filled streets. “Worth every money I make off these missions I’m about to take on! Those lazy bastards will have nothing to do by the time I’m finished. Who gets to laugh last now? Taha!” Chinou chuckled cruelly as would maneuver his way back to the Kage’s office, his journey cut short by the sighting of the white-haired prodigy.

Here, Chinou is heading to the Kage's office. The office of the Kage is inside the village. Chinou sees Kidbushido's character and makes out his appearance - obviously Chinou is in front of Kidbushido's character and is able to make out his features enough to recognize him as the "white haired prodigy."

Quote :
Jin-sama? Looks like I’m not the only one up and about today. I wonder what he’s up to. Maybe he's going to save us! Is he going to stop the rain? Aww man, Jin-sama is so cool. I wonder if I dyed my hair white... The Aburame stopped his advance towards the Jounin, his yellow-coated, bespectacled figure waving from his distance of fifty meters away as he called out, acknowledging and saluting the pale-skinned Jounin. “Jin-Sama! What’re you doing out in this horrid weather?!” he inquired curiously, given the circumstances of the village and the virtually empty streets. Chinou figured he was the only one sane - insane enough to trek in the sticky, hot drizzling climate. The village gates were ways behind the two, so a theory of the Jounin possibly abandoning the village had yet to cross the young Aburame's mind.

Chinou is mentioned to be advancing towards the Jounin, which means Chinou is in front of Kidbushido's character. The latter bold part states the village gates were ways behind the two, mistake on my part that could mean the gates were behind Kid too - but no, as the subsequent sentence suggests Chinou and Kidbushido's character were still in the village, hence why the thought of him leaving the village did not cross Chinou's mind.
Anything else: NA
Supporting Evidence: N/A
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin
Chinou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/6/2014, 10:23 pm

Switching Ataku out with Jushiro/Nike/Tee. Whoever wants to do it.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Jounin
Jounin
kidbushido

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2014-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/6/2014, 10:32 pm

Quote :

If we're inside the gates, how would he reason that I'm abandoning, according to him I'm not outside the gates, so why would that even come to mind unless I've already left. Also he said the gates were behind us, I've already stated in my first post I had already flashed the guards and left, in his he didn't say anywhere that he cut me off nor that he was in front of me, therefore I inferred he followed me outside the gates.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Jounin
Jounin
kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/6/2014, 10:33 pm

flashed the guards my scrolls not my junk lol*
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin
Chinou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/6/2014, 10:37 pm

Please use Template.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/8/2014, 6:54 am

Kid menh gotta use the template
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Number of posts : 341
Village : Otogakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/8/2014, 10:03 am

If Tee is not handling this as soon as Kid makes his rebuttal Ill take care of it.
Back to top Go down
kidbushido
Jounin
Jounin
kidbushido

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/8/2014, 5:00 pm

Rebuttal
Rebuttal To Whom: Chi
Points: If we're inside the gates, how would he reason that I'm abandoning, according to him I'm not outside the gates, so why would that even come to mind unless I've already left. Also he said the gates were behind us, I've already stated in my first post I had already flashed the guards and left, in his he didn't say anywhere that he cut me off nor that he was in front of me, therefore I inferred he followed me outside the gates.
Evidence:
Quote :
Anything else: This is pointless... we're not even fighting.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/8/2014, 5:26 pm

Name: Tee
All Members have made their first post: Yepz
Targeted Solution: Kids gone
Evidence:
Quote :

The Aburame stopped his advance towards the Jounin, his yellow-coated, bespectacled figure waving from his distance of fifty meters away as he called out, acknowledging and saluting the pale-skinned Jounin. “Jin-Sama! What’re you doing out in this horrid weather?!” he inquired curiously, given the circumstances of the village and the virtually empty streets. Chinou figured he was the only one sane - insane enough to trek in the sticky, hot drizzling climate. The village gates were ways behind the two, so a theory of the Jounin possibly abandoning the village had yet to cross the young Aburame's mind.
Open Dialogue: Well there was a slight detail that kind of flashed out to me, the quote by Chin depicted the village gates behind both of them which could only possibly mean they were outside the village. As Kid was walking toward the gate in his post stopped at the gate for the guard then went through exiting the village making the gates behind him only when he leaves the village. Now never in his post did Kid say anything about turning around or facing back toward the village so the fact remains that once Kid's back was to the walls that meant he was no longer in the village. Now Chin's entire post revolves around him being inside the village and since Chin posted inside the village technically he would not have seen Kid as he had already left since you basically rpd kid outside the village. Now you also said your back was to the walls but you also rped youself inside the village, so unless you somehow magically appeared outside the village Chin is also inside the village technically with like he said his back the walls meaning he couldn't have possibly seen Kid leave.
Anything else: Not really no
Final Thoughts: if you feel like I missed anything Chin feel free to go ahead and correct me on anything.
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin
Chinou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/8/2014, 7:18 pm

Rebuttal To Whom: Kidbushido, Tee
Points: Chinou is inside the village. Kid is inside the village. Chinou intercepted Kid way before he got to the gates. There's timeLINE of events that should be noted.

Chinou is inside an Inn in the village.
Chinou gets out of the Inn in the village.
Chinou begins to walk towards the Kage's office that's inside the village.
Chinou sees Kidbushido's character who Chinou is advancing towards and stops.
Chinou waves and says hi.

Evidence:
Quote :
If we're inside the gates, how would he reason that I'm abandoning, according to him I'm not outside the gates, so why would that even come to mind unless I've already left. Also he said the gates were behind us, I've already stated in my first post I had already flashed the guards and left, in his he didn't say anywhere that he cut me off nor that he was in front of me, therefore I inferred he followed me outside the gates

Never once did I say Chinou thought Kid's character was leaving. On the contrary:

Quote :
The Aburame stopped his advance towards the Jounin, his yellow-coated, bespectacled figure waving from his distance of fifty meters away as he called out, acknowledging and saluting the pale-skinned Jounin. “Jin-Sama! What’re you doing out in this horrid weather?!” he inquired curiously, given the circumstances of the village and the virtually empty streets. Chinou figured he was the only one sane - insane enough to trek in the sticky, hot drizzling climate. The village gates were ways behind the two, so a theory of the Jounin possibly abandoning the village had yet to cross the young Aburame's mind.

It DID NOT cross Chinou's mind, so I'm not sure exactly what Kid read.

My whole post and time-line was based on intercepting Kid's exit. My whole post suggests Chinou met Kid WAY BACK before he even GOT TO THE GATES OR FLASHED HIS CARDS.

Quote :
The village gates were ways behind the two, so a theory of the Jounin possibly abandoning the village had yet to cross the young Aburame's mind.

If we're all so focused on this quote, technically, since Chinou is FACING KID, and Kid is FACING Chinou...

Quote :
The Aburame stopped his advance towards the Jounin, his yellow-coated, bespectacled figure waving from his distance of fifty meters away as he called out, acknowledging and saluting the pale-skinned Jounin.

Then the gates could be BEHIND Chinou as well. It was a GRAMMATICAL ERROR, that should have NO BEARING on this issue, since EVERYTHING ELSE suggests both Kid and Chinou ARE INSIDE the village.

Quote :
Well there was a slight detail that kind of flashed out to me, the quote by Chin depicted the village gates behind both of them which could only possibly mean they were outside the village. As Kid was walking toward the gate in his post stopped at the gate for the guard then went through exiting the village making the gates behind him only when he leaves the village. Now never in his post did Kid say anything about turning around or facing back toward the village so the fact remains that once Kid's back was to the walls that meant he was no longer in the village. Now Chin's entire post revolves around him being inside the village and since Chin posted inside the village technically he would not have seen Kid as he had already left since you basically rpd kid outside the village. Now you also said your back was to the walls but you also rped youself inside the village, so unless you somehow magically appeared outside the village Chin is also inside the village technically with like he said his back the walls meaning he couldn't have possibly seen Kid leave.

Chinou NEVER ONCE talked to the guards or exited THROUGH THE GATES. Never once was it mentioned, so Chinou's appearance outside the village IS ILLOGICAL. You can't put something in there that was never there to begin with. That's against RPing rules. In fact, as mentioned above previously, CHINOU WAS HEADING TOWARDS THE KAGE'S OFFICE WHEN HE SAW KID:

Quote :
Chinou chuckled cruelly as would maneuver his way back to the Kage’s office, his journey cut short by the sighting of the white-haired prodigy.

The "walls" you're referring to is the WALL OF THE VILLAGE INN Chinou was inside:

Quote :
“And you bastards are competent drinking yourselves to sleep, slacking in here all day, futile, he mumbled under his breath, bringing himself up to stand as he proceeded to leave the Inn, jumping out the window and immediately embedded himself onto the parched wall of the building. Before him was a puddle of sludge he had no intention of walking through, his hygiene a priority before any daring feats he was bent on taking on. “Maybe I didn’t think this through. I should really stop being so high-strung with my brilliant ideas,” he lectured himself, as he contemplated on his alternatives. He glanced back at the window, decidedly wanting to retire back into the snug shelter, only to witness a kid latch the doors shut, chuckling mischievously.
Anything else: Please read carefully.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty4/10/2014, 9:35 am

Interruption successful  Frown 

Now fox off and leave me alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]   Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting out of a Hazzard [Conflict Resolution]
Page 1 of 1