The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Training In the Storm(Open)

Go down 
+2
Slothy
Asuka Nara
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka Nara
Genin
Genin
Asuka Nara

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Training In the Storm(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Training In the Storm(Open)   Training In the Storm(Open) Empty3/17/2014, 5:54 pm

From the other side of the gates, across the entire village was a girl, running as fast as her well toned legs could carry her. It was raining like it usually did in Amegakure, and she couldn't help but notice the sad, hopeless, and derelicts that littered the streets of the poor village. She kept her focus straight ahead so she wouldn't have to deal with seeing so much misery...Asuka didn't like it when things were killing her happy vibe.

Asuka managed to weave pass the oncoming civilians and merchants, entirely ignorant of what they whispered under there breath, which were usually slurs or cusses aimed at her.

"Geez...just my luck. I just HAD to be born in a village where one of the few fucking training fields are across the damn village....how annoying. Why couldn't my grandparents just stay in Konoha like the rest of my clan? Argh!"

Looking at her path ahead, she saw a building that would normally obstruct a civilian. However because she was aa ninja, all it took Asuka was simply applying chakra on her feet, and she was able to scale the wall with ease. Actually, she found out that it took her a shorter amount of time this way.

Then, in the distance came the training grounds! Finally! Asuka guessed that it took her about fifteen minutes to get there, which was annoying, to say the least.

"Man! If I had to run for another minute, I probably would've puked my guts out! Well, not really I guess, but you know what I mean!" To any observer, they would see Asuka talking to no one, and in truth, she wasn't. Often, when she was alone the Nara would start rambling to herself.

"Well..I guess it's time for mme to start ttraining!"

And so, Asuka sat there, ad began practicing with her shadows. Perhaps, if she found anyone of interest, they could eengage in a spar...
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Storm(Open)   Training In the Storm(Open) Empty3/17/2014, 6:23 pm

Raining. Raining like it always was in the dreary village that is known as hiding in the Rain, were they hiding? Or are the villagers just waiting, plotting and training to get stronger for the soon to be uprising of the village supposedly "hiding" in the Rain. How childish to just think that such a village would do nothing in the time of need when indeed there are shinobi frolicking about with skills necessary to take on any threat at any given time. Yoshi was chilling atop a tree branch large enough to give the man a solid seat in which to ponder things in his mind. All was peaceful, his mind was at ease and his body was rested for the time being. Yoshi's eyes wandered to a lone puddle in the middle of the training area, he noticed some movement and it caught his attention. Upon further examination he could see a small leaf being batted back and forth by the rain dropping in the puddle and disrupting the stillness of the pond, ruining the leaf's peace. How rude.

Sounds of footsteps rang throughout the training area and into Yoshi's ears as he watched a young girl enter the place. Dressed in casual attire she was and well put together it seemed as well, everything tying together with the Amegakure official headband fashioned tight on her forehead. Her long crimson hair was beautifully placed on her back and well put, tied into a pony tail. She seemed out of breath but she was able to mutter what came out and sounded like complaining about the run to get to her destination. This is when she spoke again about her training and immediately started with the movement of her own shadow. The shadow seemed to be under well maintained control, this girl's movement shows that she is well versed in terms of combat with her shadow... or she will be sooner or later under the wings of Yoshito Yuki.

"Mmm. A Nara, very special. She must be smart." Yoshi thought as he watched the girl with mild amusement and interest. He awaited for the girl to reach a break in her training before speaking. When his moment came the man jumped from the tree and landed in a small puddle, the mud beneath his feet was a soothing sensation throughout his legs. He smiled keeping eye contact with the girl. "Hi young'n. What's your name?" Such a friendly tone even though this girl did ruin his peaceful inner thoughts, she seemed like she may be of use to Yoshi in the long run so maybe making some sort of a relationship would be beneficial for the both of them. "My name is Yoshito, of the Yuki clan." The water under his feet became ice as he showed off his ability to utilize water to his own advantage and since there is plenty of it around the village, he was confident in his ability to protect himself, but just in case the man got ready to use the Hiding in Water technique at a moment's notice.

Last edited by NigNigSloth on 3/18/2014, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : was getting the color code :P)
Back to top Go down
Asuka Nara
Genin
Genin
Asuka Nara

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Storm(Open)   Training In the Storm(Open) Empty3/17/2014, 7:06 pm

While Asuka took a small break from her intense training regimen, a man seemingly appeared out of nowhere..or, maybe she wasn't alert enough. Meh...didn't really matter. He introduced herself, and Asuka, not wanting to be rude, decided to return the favor.

"Heh..I'm Asuka Nara! And when I grow up, I'm gonna be the next Amekage, and there ain't a damn thing that'll get in my way!" She began to take notice of his special ability ..he did say he was a Yuki, and if Asuka could remember correctly, Yuki's were capable of manipulating the Hyouton element. That was pretty cool..

"I can't lie, your clan's ability is pretty damn cool. Hey, you look like one of those higher ranked people...have you ever been to another village before? You know, one that doesn't rain all the frikkin' time?"

Asuka sat down onto a log, humming a tune. From what her parents told her of Konohagakure, it was a beautiful village that only rarely rained...the sun. Asuka hadn't seen it in a couple of days now, while for people in Konoha, it was a daily occurrence.

"You know..even though I have a strong desire tto become the Amekage, I feel like I'll fail, and I won't be able tto raise this village out of it's horrible state...someday, I dream that my children can run around the villagr without the risk of getting kidnapped by a pedophile...sometimes, I wonder if I'll be a strong enough leader to make this village a Major Village."

Asuka sighed. She didn't know if the other guy was listening or not, but it felt good talking when someone was around.

"Sorry I'm rambling, Yoshito. I just...got into my feelings..hah."

Asuka looked off into the cloudy skys of the village and sighed.

"This weather is like, totally killing my vibe! I need to go and kick some ass!"
Back to top Go down
Odd
Banned
Banned
Odd

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Training In the Storm(Open)   Training In the Storm(Open) Empty3/18/2014, 2:51 pm

He is always watching; he is always waiting. Who knows what for, but in waiting he lies, and in the shadows he lurks. Only in appearance does the one called Odd blend in with his surroundings, though, now, the use of a specific technique perfects this appearance, and, to means granted by the naked eye, he is invisible. Though sightless, the strange man isn't lacking sight, for he is always watching. He observes from the middle of the open training field, which is dotted by various trees, stones, obstacles, and the like. Hiding in plain sight, Odd hasn't the need to take cover beneath nature's shelter, but from the rain. The disturbance of the rain drops could betray his location, thus his positioning beneath the fronds of an immense tree lying one meter to his left flank. The greenery draped over the majestic branches soaks up the rain before it cascades upon the dry man below. He is watching.

Why, one may ask, is the older man here? And, moreover, for what purpose does he conceal himself so? The high-ranking shinobi finds peace among the innocence of the underlings, many of whom are in their youth, not yet corrupted by the world's wickedness, untouched by the scum festering within the deepest recesses of their village. Their ignorance to these horrors emits a strange and beautiful aura of purity. These are the last of the corroded populous embodying this dying ideal, and the man sees it as his job to preserve the purity. Like a shepherd gazing lovingly upon his flock, which he swore to protect, Odd stands and watches the children. He is always watching.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day; day, after, day, after day, he sees his sheep not led astray.

Though his hiding may arouse suspicion, best believe it's for the best. Knowing the miscreants prowling the village's underbelly, one would possess sufficient reason to suspect the watcher of pedophilloic peeping, engaging in masturbatory fantasies involving the young genin whose training he so intently observes. Though, as we are all captivated by things of beauty, the beauty of the children's innocence captivates Odd, and thus he stays; and thus he watches. To circumvent the suspicion of such lewd acts, the man remains hidden, for he needn't the wrong impression be formed about his presence. No, with no malicious intent at heart, Odd simply watches, looking admiringly and appreciatively upon the carefree joy of all the children. He is watching.

Beware of wolves who present themselves in the garb of sheep, for the flock they will devour. Odd an exception to general perception, the conclusion logically drawn of an older man spying and creeping about a children's training field is often not so benign as that which should be drawn of Odd's presence. Surely, the man in the tree five meters adjacent to Odd on his right side, the man called Yoshi, is not here to relish in the beauty of innocence. No, the shepherd of the pure's eye remains fixated upon this man, seeing to it that he does not advance upon the flock with evil intent. The chakra signature of anyone encroaching upon his one hundred meter buffer zone becomes known to him, and thus Odd has picked up upon Yoshi, as well as his elemental affinities. He is always watching.

Momentarily, the crimson-haired girl prances energetically onto the scene, her upbeat aura bringing a smile to Odd's face. Though, while her personality may seem one of purity, other aspect's of the girl's behavior illustrate a hint of corruption to her natural innocence. Firstly, the girl is clad as a harlot, and, certainly, one so immodestly clothed cannot embody the perfect purity that Odd seeks. The girl's language also eradicates the smile from the face of the strange man; such impure words dismay the shinobi greatly. He frowns as he listens to the girl's speech, ridden with arrogance and cusses as it is. Though hints of grit mar the girl's soul, her overall essence seems to be one of purity, and thus Odd considers her one of his flock. She is still a child after all. Alas, it is the shepherd's job to show his sheep the way, and the shepherd must monitor their path carefully. Yes, he is watching.

In a show of fatherly discipline, entirely untraceable but to methods of chakra sensory such as those he practices, Odd assumes a new location directly in between the shinobi of his rank and the genin, who have begun to talk. Traversing the five meters between his old location and his desired one, Odd then finds himself somewhere between the two meter space separating the girl and the man. At this point, the technique enshrouding Odd in a versatile camouflage dissipates, revealing the odd-looking, somewhat spooky figure of the man to the two shinobi that he stands between. He is facing the manipulator of shadows. Though, with the sun smothered by the ominous clouds, and the shadow of a tree engulfing their location anyways, neither his, nor his two new friends' shadows are visible, thus negating any effect a Nara's technique could have on any one of them. The pale orbs that are the strange one's eyes glow as they gaze into the soul of the young girl. He is always watching.

"Don't use naughty words."

The point in time at which Odd assumes his given location and utters these five syllables is directly following that at which the girl mutters the expletive beginning in 'a' and ending with a double 's'. The startling appearance of the ghastly figure is liable to disturb both parties, and perhaps render them speechless, for out of nowhere the spindly man emerges. Draped in a black cloak, limbs hidden beneath, one could say the mean appears to be death's harbinger itself. Though, Odd acts on no evil intent, he simply wishes to preserve the purity of the young girl, and dissuade her from using such language again; he comes to her with open arms, and thought of harm does not flicker through his psyche for the briefest of instants. He waits for a reply.

He watches.