The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?

Go down 
+2
The Queen
Twilight Seiker
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty
PostSubject: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/23/2014, 3:59 pm

I want to know why gaining tails doesn't give you a speed or power boost. I mean there is a clear boost in cannon. I feel like it could use more details. Such as what about the different cloak modes.

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? 267px-Vermillion_Rasengan

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? 226px-Four_tailed_transformation

Also once you reach your maximum tails do you auto transform. The anime shows that not to be true

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? 250px-HachibiV2 8 tails jin I see 8 tails

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? 200px-Utakata_six_tail_form 6 tails jin I see 6 tails

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? 266px-Fukai%27s_V1 previous 8 tail jin I see 8 tails
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/24/2014, 11:24 pm

8 Tails is mastered, previous 8 tails went crazy remember... had to be sealed... 6 tails... not sure why you'd think that, because in the filler he went full tails to fight that dude...

Bijuu aren't as "amazingly potent" as perhaps they should be, but its that way for a reason.

Cloak modes... may come down the line depending on how many people actually master there bijuu. We aren't doing the make friends by doing 0 activity and paying NP road.
Back to top Go down
YumerkiFurama

YumerkiFurama

Number of posts : 14
Village : Any
Job/hobbies : Dwelling in my insanity.
Bloodline : Furama
Registration date : 2014-03-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/24/2014, 11:37 pm

0-0 If I may say something here. The eight tails went crazy due to meddling  I believe. I forget who it was by, but it wasn't in his direct control since the beast wasn't fully trained then. Nor was it tamed for a matter of fact. It was still a brainless beast with the instinct to only destroy what was in sight. Unless your speaking of this sites 8 tails only.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/25/2014, 12:01 am

Ok so I'm the three tails. Is this how the cloaks work. 1 tail+160cr 2 tail+160 3 tail+160 full transform+250 or 1 tail+160cr 2 tail+160 3 tail/fully transform+250

Quote :

Three Tail:
- Fully Transforms with third Tail
- Extremely Slow and Stubborn

Cuz this makes it sound like as soon as you it three tails you transform which is not the case in canon. This is the main point I wanted clarification on.

The reason I was asking about the power thing is because other than mastering your bijuu and fully transforming being a jin isn't much more special than other incentives. And to become a jin you have more requirements, restrictions, and currently there can only be 3, so limitation is another factor.
Back to top Go down
YumerkiFurama

YumerkiFurama

Number of posts : 14
Village : Any
Job/hobbies : Dwelling in my insanity.
Bloodline : Furama
Registration date : 2014-03-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/25/2014, 2:05 am

0-0 Oh now I understand. That is actually tough to solve in some cases. Ill brain storm for a bit to see if I can come up with something. Because usually the full transformation is a totally different stage all together. In all honesty the cannon never had anyone go full transformation, but Killer bee. That was simply because he had training like the other 7 not including Naruto, or the Sora guy. Yet I do see what your getting at.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/25/2014, 2:30 am

Well, the process is fairly simple. Yes, they are limited, they are bijuu... only 9 of them... so... they will always be limited. Not really sure what else to say

The Tails work thusly

Genin with Bijuu +160 Chakra

Goes 1st Tail + (another) 160 Chakra
Goes 2nd Tail + (another) 160 Chakra
Goes Final Tail (transforms into the bijuu) + 250 (another) Chakra

Giving you something like 690 Chakra when all said and done

As you can see, that's a lot of chakra, more than anything that is a very large advantage.

You also get elements/jutsu processed by the bijuu, another huge advantage over those who don't start with a clan/incentive.

Now, going the way we are. You are extremely unfamiliar with the bijuu, one doesn't start out as friends, or anything. Your starting out like Gaara when he went to sleep, the bijuu takes over. And as stated several times, should Naruto ever reach 9 tails, the beast will fully take over. Which is how it works here, for you must fight your bijuu no less than 3 times before you can even be close to friends and master it. Just to give you a rough idea.

So recap

• When reaching the 3rd tail, you fully transform into the bijuu, as stated in the canon about Naruto and about Gaara. There are some references, and that's the way we are going about here.
  • Tailed Cloak Forms work as listed previously
  • Bijuu give large incentives, massive boost to chakra, elements and jutsu, more than any other incentive.
  • Not really limited, as there can only ever be 9... so..
  • Curse Seals have just as many regulations and restrictions and offer less incentives
  • Being able to master your bijuu, means you don't transform on the last tail, basically friendly terms. So there is a way out of the whole "fully transform" route.
  • Please keep in mind, Bijuu are earlier canon, more pre-shippuden than post shippuden. You aren't friends, and the bijuu wants out and to destroy.

Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty3/25/2014, 7:10 pm

alright that all makes sense thanks
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/6/2014, 3:43 pm

Ok nope I'm bringing this back up. First up speed. Curse mark stage one is tier one speed.
Quote :
Tier 1

Here are the techniques/moves/jutsu that are Tier 1 Speeds, they are all considered equal and have very little differences between them.

1st Gate
2nd Gate
3rd Gate
Body Flicker
Incomplete Sage Mode
Moves/People used with Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique
First stage of Curse Seal Mode
Taijutsu Master+
Weaponry Master+
Custom A Rank and under moves that increase speed (regardless if they state differently, this is set)
Stage 2 is tier 2 speed.
Quote :
Tier 2

Here are the techniques/moves/jutsu's that are Tier 2 Speeds, they are all considered equal, and have very little differences in-between them. They are consider much faster than Tier One, and superior in every way to those who don't/aren't using a tier move

4th Gate
5th Gate
Stage 2 Curse Seal Mode
Moves/People used with Earth Release: Ultra Light-Weight Rock Technique
Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Swift Release: Shadowless Flight
Custom S Rank moves that increase speed (regardless if they state differently, this is set)
On top of that there are many benefits of curse seal users Example curse mark: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t779-wraith-s-curse

Then there is chakra. I get +160 to my base chakra. +160 for the first and second tail and 250 for the last tail. So thats +730 Now lets look at a curse seal user. Stage one gets +150 natural energy. Stage two(custome) gets 160 regular chakra and 160 natural chakra. So thats +470. Thats not more chakra than me but its more chakra than the one tail. I don't know about you guys but I have never seen anyone lose all their chakra in one fight. This includes genin.

So quick comparison.
Jin:

• No speed boosts
  • More chakra(except for poor one tails)
  • An extra element(not hard to get second element is only 900NP)
  • Some extra starting jutsu.(Jutsu also really easy to get)
  • Does not get +2 SP from no clan while as curse mare users do.
  • Healing(which by the way its mention that the more tails the faster you heal but doesn't say how much faster.)

Curse Mark:
  • A speed boost for every stage you go into.
  • More chakra than the one tails almost the same as the 2 tails and a little less than the 3 tails
  • 2SP from not having a clan
  • 3 added benefits which range from +1 to elements, chakra reduction, added specialties, healing, attack negation(That example curse mark protects from physical attack A-Rank and lower), increased tracking ability, and more.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/6/2014, 7:29 pm

You forgot to mention the fact you get elements, jutsu's for free.

Bijuu and hosts aren't going to be changing any time soon, if at all. Sorry but this is how they work.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/6/2014, 7:36 pm

Your making me think you didn't read my post.

Quote :

Jin:

No speed boosts
More chakra(except for poor one tails)
An extra element(not hard to get second element is only 900NP)
Some extra starting jutsu.(Jutsu also really easy to get)
Does not get +2 SP from no clan while as curse mare users do.
Healing(which by the way its mention that the more tails the faster you heal but doesn't say how much faster.)
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/6/2014, 8:52 pm

I really didn't Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hisashi
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2014-02-21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/6/2014, 9:02 pm

As a relatively unbiased third party, I don't really believe that there's an issue with Jin's being too weak; that list is already a significant strength compared to other ninja. The worry is more that the curse seals getting approved are exceptionally strong here, especially when there's 10 of them available compared to only three (for now) Jin.

Then again, the more powerful Jin have yet to be made available, and it's entirely possible that they'll outmatch curse seal users by a decent margin. Honestly, a potential +700ish or more extra CR, free elements/jutsu and a strong healing effect don't need an additional speed boost to make it a very, very nice package.
Back to top Go down
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki

Number of posts : 958
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : SHINOBI
Bloodline : Kamagan
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: // Unknown //
Elemental Mastery: // Fūton // Suiton //

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/7/2014, 5:55 am

On top of the benefits from the Curse Seal they also have drawbacks.

The Nature Chakra they CS users get is not something that can be used for Jutsu, so they are NOT getting more chakra than Biju user.

Sage users can use nature chakra and even they have the pay for the jutsu with regular chakra AND nature chakra.

Basically, the nature chakra bonus dun really matter as you still have to pay as much chakra as anybody else.

And finally, Biju can cancel Genjutsu for you so one more bonus there.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka™
Genin
Genin
Hisoka™

Number of posts : 143
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty4/7/2014, 1:26 pm

Yeah this is ridiculous jinchuriki, cs, everything is fine as is and rather balanced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?   Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Jin Tails Just Chakra and Healing?
Page 1 of 1