The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Healing up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Number of posts : 124
Village : Kumogakure
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery:

Healing up Empty
PostSubject: Healing up   Healing up Empty5/2/2014, 4:14 pm

Seigi had stumbled into the infirmary, exhausted and wounded. He had cuts and bruises on his back and a deep stab wound in his shoulder. Despite their efforts, the medical personal couldn't heal the wound completely, so they instead bandaged it up and advised Seigi to stay in the hospital for a few days, so he could let his wounds heal. After his most recent mission, he figured he deserved a break. Taking on three ninja with just him and another genin was an impressive feat. Not to mention he could think about a few issues that were troubling him.

Seigi stood in his infirmary room shirtless, white bandages covering his right shoulder and wrapping around his arm. He stood, looking out over the village. He couldn't sleep and the food here had lost it's taste. He didn't know if it was because it was hospital food or because he was conflicted with what had happened on his mission. He had been forced to make his first kill. Take his first life. He wanted to be a strong ninja and wanted to protect those he loved, but what if that meant taking the life of someone else who was trying to protect the one that THEY loved? Seigi guessed that in a situation like that, it just became a matter of who had the stronger will. Who was willing to go further and cross that line.

These thoughts disturbed Seigi. He turned around and made his way to his bed. Laying down, he closed his eyes. He needed rest.

67/150 CR
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Healing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing up   Healing up Empty5/2/2014, 4:22 pm

Lifting himself up from his bed, he stretched his arms out and yawned. How long had he been out? Too long, as far as he was concerned. But now it was night time in the spire, and it sounded as if the hospital had died down, only a few members of the staff were here, awake and functioning. And Seigi was thirsty. Too thirsty to wait.

Tip toeing out of his room, the halls of the spire were eerily silent and the lights had been dimmed, to help the patients sleep. He was supposed to get a nurse if he wanted to go anywhere or needed anything, but seigi was sure he would be fine without one. He wasn't a little kid, and besides, how much hassle could a glass of water be? Still walking down the hall, he finally found the lobby and a small fountain. Leaning down, he must have sat there, drinking, for two minutes, before his thirst had been quenched. With a refreshing "Aaah." He rose up and silently made his way back to his room...

Where a nurse was now waiting, arms crossed, and she seemed upset.

"Mr Ikazuchi, you're supposed to be asleep!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

After a stern talking to, she left and Seigi sat on his bed. She had given him a bit of medicine to help him sleep and rest, which was just what he needed. Lying back down on his bed, he closed his eyes, waiting for darkness to come and take him to the dwelling spaces of his own mind.

104/150 CR
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Healing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing up   Healing up Empty5/2/2014, 4:28 pm

"Come on nurse lady, I'm pretty much already healed!" Seigi roared, but she wasn't having any of it. She insisted that he stay for at least one more day, which was one more day that he could be training, but Seigi obviously wasn't going to have his way. Pouting, he waited until she left to lay his head back on his bed. It had been a few hours since his bandages had been changed, but he didn't think that he really needed them to be changed for now. the doctor had told him that he wanted him to keep them on for a few weeks after he was discharged, just in case. Seigi didn't mind too much, after all, they went all the way down to his knuckles, so it gave him a bit of padding when he punched. He thought about maybe even putting some on his other hand, just so he could have the same effect, although Chidori would probably cause them to burn on.

Laying his head down, he drifted off into a little nap, dreaming of training and fighting. It was his passion. It was the only thing he was good at.

But after lying there for half an hour, Seigi was awakened to a figure standing at the end of his bed. It was a man in a cloak. He had black hair and a weird marking on his forehead. Alerted, Seigi sat up and addressed the man.

"Who are you? You're no doctor.." The man smiled. No. No he wasn't.

141/150 CR
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Healing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing up   Healing up Empty5/2/2014, 4:39 pm

"You do not know me, Seigi, but I know you." He spoke with a very deep tone, his voice sounding much older than what he appeared.

"For now, you can call me Katsu." He spoke, arms crossed, still at the end of Seigi's bed.
"And I come with a warning. Do not go to war with Kirigakure. Talk to your Raikage, convince him not to. It will do nothing but bring chaos and destruction. And could even mean your death." His stern glare met Seigi's, who was still wondering just who this guy was.

"Why should I listen to you?" Seigi backed up in his bed until his back was against the wall. The man saw this and let his hands fall, showing his palms to Seigi.

"Relax. If I were here to kill you, I would have done so already. I only wish to spare you of the impending threat." the man rolled his palms back into fists, clenching them. It is not necessarily Kirigakure that is the threat, but another presence, lurking in the darkness." He crossed his arms once more, and Seigi relaxed a bit.

"What kind of threat?" Seigi asked, leaning forward a bit, crossing his legs.

"I am not sure. I believe possibly a Jinchuuriki, a body containing one of the fable nine-tailed beasts, but I am not sure. It could be the Akatsuki or it could be another village. Just know that you are more important alive than you are dead and you need to remain that way."

And then, in an instant, the man was gone. Getting up from his bed, Seigi looked around. Was that real? Was he hallucinating? Or did a figure just appear to him and tell him not to fight? Getting off of the bed, Seigi went to his clothes that were on a table across the room and threw them on. He had spent enough time in this hospital. He had to get out of there.

150/150 CR

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing up   Healing up Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing up
Page 1 of 1