The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Arashi vs Sloth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Arashi vs Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Arashi vs Sloth   Arashi vs Sloth Empty3/22/2014, 4:32 pm

The battle that would be fought here today on the grassy outskirts of Konoha seemed a bit outmatched. A Genin vs A Special Jounin seemed a bit silly, and Arashi knew the odds weren't completely in his favor. In fact, his odds were quite slim. The two were about five meters apart from each other, which at least gave Arashi a decent chance. If this guy wasn't any good at Taijutsu, he could quickly overwhelm him. Despite the landscape being mostly grass, there were a few bushy trees that could provide adequate amounts of cover. No body of water seemed to be in sight. Besides, if he actually won this fight, he would be bringing glory to Kirigakure, despite his opponent being from a minor nation.

"I suggest you forfeit...I do not want to kill you, but as a Shinobi of Kirigakure, I will do what I must to preserve the safety of my village."

Always the one to initiate a battle, Arashi would start off by using something he was decent in, but didn't specialize in it as much as he did his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

Forming three handseals before a punch could be thrown, all it took was for Arashi to look in his opponents eyes for the ggenjutsu to activate. Once eye contact was made, clones of Arashi would aappear out of thin air, much like the Kage Bunshin technique...they would slowly walk over to the Special Jounin, as if they were zombies.

"TAJUU KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

It was not that technique at all...Arashi doubted he would even survive casting such a dangerous technique. But, due to not knowing of his opponent had Kai or not, he figured that it was best to make his illusion convincing. Hordes of clones approached the Special Jounin, and if hit, they would simply multiply. Next, performing four handseals, Arashi would breath out a volley of nails directed at the older male.

CR: 107/120
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

Arashi vs Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Sloth   Arashi vs Sloth Empty3/22/2014, 7:51 pm

The scenery, first off. Let's speak of the view surrounding the two combat ready shinobi. The area was a grassy plain, mostly clear with scattering trees all around the spot. The sun was out leaving everything dry, one could easily tell it's been a while since water has even touched this ground. Weird climate for the village hidden in the leaves. No pond or water source to be found, the sun is so hot that the only source of usable water would be sweat from the man's skin and that's not a very good drinking source. Luckily the man was of Yuki decent and therefore could create water and wind with ease, not to mention the icy plain this area could be with some simple hand signs.

Now, the genin meant to fight Yoshi on this hot day was standing just shy of five meters, not enough to make much of a difference at all. This boy, sporting the kirigakure headband would stand to face Yoshi. Yoshi, the asshole that he is looks away from the boy in disgrace.
"A genin?" Yoshi waits for the boy to finish the word 'kirigakure' before interrupting him with a laugh. Yoshi's hands would move as soon as the boy's hands did forming three hand signs all the same, only Yoshi's jutsu wasn't much, a stream of wind would exhale from his mouth as he would push himself backward three meters and the boy's advancement would surely stop as he would also be knocked back seeing as he was already in motion.

"Such a rush..." Yoshi would say, landing on his feet is what was intended and what indeed happened. To clarify, Yoshi is now 3 meters from his starting point meaning he would be 8 meters from Arashi's starting point. With the wind release stream, Arashi's total length cannot be determined by Yoshi, so Arashi will have to pick that one up. While in the air, though from his wind release stream technique, Yoshi would perform three more hand signs and thrust his palm forward sending a large claw of ice toward the young man that would certainly hit if not avoided.

CR: 445
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Arashi vs Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Sloth   Arashi vs Sloth Empty3/22/2014, 8:22 pm

Unfortunately, his jutsu was interrupted by a very strong gust of wind, easily capable of picking up the small boy. Arashi grunted, frowning that his genjutsu hadn't taken effect due to being interrupted. Arashi watched as the older male began weaving handseals, however as soon as he made the third one, Arashi had a general idea of the jutsu he was using. It was a Hyouton jutsu, so all Arashi had to do was formulate a plan.

From what I remember from my elemental chart...Hyouton loses to Raiton! Luckily for me...I am a Raiton user..

Molding Raiton chakra in his mouth, Arashi fired a bolt of electricity from his mouth, that would easily destroy the ice claw aimed at him while it was still very close to his opponent, due to the fact Arashi had already started weaving handseals before the jutsu even took place. On impact, it would likely pierce through the older male, as the jutsu was capable of piercing through rock. If, by some miracle the male would dodge, Arashi would simply meet his eyes with the Special Jounin, activating the Mist Servant jutsu.

CR: 92/120
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Arashi vs Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Sloth   Arashi vs Sloth Empty3/22/2014, 9:10 pm

[OOC: Mfw "Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock"]

Glacial Path was just a second or two faster than the boy could weave signs, and therefore Yoshi had time to duck under the claw of ice in hopes of one thing. The lightning pierced through the ice claw just as Yoshi had hoped. As a result of the piercing lightning technique, there was a hole put in the icy claw that was meant to be the boy's downfall but it's purpose turned into a shield to prolong the man's life luckily. The claw now withholding the man after performing the Yuki signature Dove seal, unseen by the boy by the way. The claw will seem the same as it was before but activating the Dove seal he is within the ice claw and ready to pounce on the boy if he comes any closer.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Arashi vs Sloth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arashi vs Sloth   Arashi vs Sloth Empty3/22/2014, 9:52 pm

Suddenly, the ice claw stopped, but the man was no where in sight. Arashi sighed...at first, he wanted to believe his gamble had worked. He knew False Darkness wouldn't be enough to completely destoy the jutsu, but had hoped it could kill the man, thus stopping the jutsu.

Hm...it's not like False Darkness erased him from oblivion. This doesn't seem right..the Raiton jutsu I used only pierces, not obliterates.

The Ice Claw was about seven meters away from Arashi, but still, he didn't like the situation. It felt highly suspect...the ninja could be around him, anywhere actually. But, after a few seconds of waiting and no attacks came from the trees, Arashi figured there was nothing he could do besides attack the only thing iin plain sight.

"The odds of him being THERE, are so absurdly low...I don't like it."

Arashi formed two handseals, preparing the body replacement technique with a nearby rock. He wouldn't go in foolishly without some sort of back up plan.

Arashi fluidly formed five handseals, activating a Raiton jutsu. From his right hand, a tether appeared, and on the lightning leash, a beast resembling a dog.

Now, my beast! Cover my blindspot and hunt your enemy down with extreme prejudice!

The beast roared, its howl resonating throughout the battlefield, and rushed towards the ice coffin, along with Arashi who was behind the dog. Once the dog reached the claw, about 10 meters ahead of Arashi, it would chew and slash its way through the coffin. Arashi hoped he could ffind his opponent.

CR: 81/120
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: