The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Going through the Motions (Kumo Ninja Welcome)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Number of posts : 124
Village : Kumogakure
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery:

Going through the Motions (Kumo Ninja Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Going through the Motions (Kumo Ninja Welcome)   Going through the Motions (Kumo Ninja Welcome) Empty4/3/2014, 12:49 am

The light seeped through the curtains, letting the mid-day sun shine bright on Seigi. He was sprawled out on his bed, not even underneath the covers. He even still wore his training clothes from the night before. He had come straight down from the mountain and went to bed, resting up for another day of training. Snoring loudly, it was clear that he was exhausted, even still. He had been up in the mountains all night, perfecting a new jutsu, making sure he could get it just right. Training was all he cared about for the time being. Having recently graduated the academy, but not yet assigned a team, he had no missions and only time to spare. So he wanted to be ready for when the time came for him to fight. He didn't want to be a burden to anyone, and that meant becoming as strong as he could. Seigi snored a bit more, rolling over, his face now in the light.

"Uhhhhh." He groaned, covering his face with a pillow, but it was no use. He was awake now.

Sluggishly, he shambled to his shower, stripped his clothes and stepped in.

"Good Afternoon, Seigi!" Mrs Mayuto, his neighbor called to him. He took the key out of his door and turned to wave at her. "Morni-er Afternoon, Mrs. Maytuo!" He yelled, waving back. She was an older lady, who mostly tended to her plants and would sometimes bake Seigi cookies. She had been there ever since Seigi could remember, and was one of the only people who would come to check up on him shortly after his mother died. Seigi threw his hands into his pockets and began to walk. He had slept plain into the afternoon. He must have really exerted himself last night. He barely even remembered coming down from the mountain last night. Just a haze of shuffling, him whining to himself saying "Why did I doooo thisssss?" and falling asleep still dirty. He looked up into the sky, towards the Raikage's office. It was the largest building in town, built on the largest mountain that surrounded Kumogakure. "I'm not sure if I would ever be up to the task of being Raikage." He thought to himself. It wasn't that he didn't want. It just sounded soboring.

Seigi continued to wander the streets. He wasn't sure where he was going or what he was doing. His thoughts kept circling to his class mates and wondering what they were doing. And then to his team he was supposed to be assigned to. Who would be his partners? Would they like him? We he fit in? Seigi shook his head. Of course they'd like him! He's a swell guy! He's not even bad at fighting! .....Unless it was against girls. He thought back to the time when he made fun of Ryuko's hair clips. She gave him two black eyes and a bloody nose with a single punch. He didn't even know you could do that! Smiling at the memory, he stopped. His stomach growled, almost like it was screaming at him Feed me! Feed me!

"Time for some lunch!"
Back to top Go down

Going through the Motions (Kumo Ninja Welcome)
Page 1 of 1