The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crosss
Genin
Genin
Crosss

Number of posts : 15
Village : Kumogakure
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2014-03-21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery: Raiton

This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty
PostSubject: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/4/2014, 5:34 pm

The gusts that blew the grass were hard and swift. Green blades danced in synchronization while the trees blew in a much slower fashion. It the whistles that it caused seemed like nature was singing an opera with the high and low whistles that the surfaces caused. Mid day was already coming to kumogakure, and it was just a common spring day that usually happens in the village. The sun stood still in the sky while the clouds around the burning sphere slowly entered the area. Shades of darkness appeared on the ground for a few mere seconds while they covered the sun. The temperature drops only a few mere degrees but, the sudden change is notable while a figure lies underneath the tree with his arms behind his head. His eyes were closed while a soft smile was present on his expression. Mokuzai Suoh was on break from working around the village to relax in the plains and flowers. This was his only chance to actually rest for a moment during the week. “Nothing can beat this.. The small gusts of wind. The smell of the flowers, fresh fruit. This is the life!” He thought to his self. Moku barely got out to enjoy this as is, so him being there is a rare event. Beside him laid a small basket full of bananas, apples, oranges, and grapes. His entire mixture of favorite fruits that he almost demolished by his self. When he ate, he devoured anything he could while he had a chance.

Leaning up, the man looked over in the fields while he picked up some grass with his hand. Holding it out, the grass disappeared from his hand in the wind where the flown over towards the nearby bench, getting trapped in between the steel frame. Blinking slowly, Moku stood up and stretched his body upwards towards the tree. Each and every bone in his body popped at random times while he stretched. Moku stood at 5’11” with a semi medium built frame. Decent muscle tone, but still slim to the looks. Since he was of athletic Decent, he had to keep his frame slim so his bones could move outwards easier instead of going through all his muscle tissue and causing pain. His hair was slicked back with his forehead protector with both sides of his bangs going down to his neck while the rest of his hair remained shorter.

His torso was covered by a black jacket that had a collar come up to his chin, covering it slightly. The zipper was half way down with a small black tank top covering the rest of his skin from view. Red ink could be seen on his right chest and shoulder from the tattoo that he has covered from most people. His shorts remained white, and not stained from the grass while his feet were bare, healed from the gashes he received earlier that week from a spar. This was his basic casual uniform that most, if not all people saw him in. Even though he does have another outfit, only one other person has seen him in it, and that will not change for a while.

Walking towards the bench with long strides, he pulls out the grass from the frame and throws them in the air. “All beings are free.. until something forces them to turn to a certain direction.” He watched the grass swirl around the wind freely and then pushed back to the ground. His emerald eyes grazed across the area while he sat down onto the bench and sighed loudly. He was a little bored, but he was just resting in the first place. He didn’t expect anyone else to come to this area since this is where he tends to rest. His face was still only being exposed for a few days. He was known for having a beautiful, flawless face. This is what bothered Moku to the fullest degree. He didn’t want to be known as a pretty boy and judged on his looks. He was starting to think taking off his mask was a mistake since all the villagers look at him differently now.

The women giggle and point and the men just stare with envious eyes. Moku rubbed his cheeks with both of his hands while he tried to regain a little eye sight. His vision was blurry from the nap he just took, and he hated the after effects of a long nap. Grogginess, blurred vision, sensitivity to sun light and dry lips. He knew he snored, and he was ok with that. No one was around to hear him snore, and that was just grand to him. Leaning back on the bench, and rubbing the base of his neck, he yawned quietly while looking to the left and right. “This place is usually busy though.. Did I catch it on an off day or something?” He was honestly confused with the lack of people picking flowers, or playing in the ponds nearby. He didn’t hear a single laugh, or voice besides his own and the wind that was picking up around the area.

Standing up again, he started to yawn loudly. The grunt that came from his lips was beastly and unlike him. He could do it in peace, so he didn’t really care what he did. Scratching his forehead, he walked back towards his basket and picked up a banana, peeling it and picking a piece with his fingers, placing it in front of his lips and nibbling a bite. He absolutely loved bananas and their sweet flavor. He couldn’t eat any other kind than the full ripped banana. No green should be on it if Moku wants to eat it. The smile that appeared on his face was that of a kid entering a candy shop for the first time. Peaceful, excited and serene. Moku was an interesting teenager for his kind.
Back to top Go down
Hiromu
Genin
Genin
Hiromu

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2014-03-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/6/2014, 12:41 pm

Swift foot strikes painted like Harlem Renaissance artists, each step seemed like a effortless stroke of the brush. For the average eye it was difficult to keep up with his random zig zagging and darting figure. The grass had made a smooth swishing noise as it swayed in the current airflow and simultaneously Hiromu cut path through the green terrain like a farmer's scythe. He wore his typical charcoal gray outfit, the sleeveless fitted shirt, the tasset, black pants, fingerless armsleeves, metallic arm bands, and black boots which kissed the earth like a whimsical feather touching the ground. But how did a human make a aggressive movement such as running seem so graceful? Because he was a Kamikaze thats how. Yet what was Hiromu doing? Why was he suddenly bursting in one direction then at the drop of a dime shifting and bursting in a new direction hitting his top speed almost instantaneously.

The wind. The blonde was daring to catch the wind with a amused, yet competitive, and yet with a delighted look on his face.

'Think like a falcon Hiromu. Ride the wind! But that's easier said than done.'

His strange activity represented a multitude of things. First off, he was playing and having fun enjoying the freedom in which running not only brought a Kamikaze, but also the soul. And unbeknownst to many it was additionally a form of absent-minded training. One that honed the fast twitch muscles, taught explosive movements, and it was the reason why so many Kamikaze were affliated with birds of prey.

Just as Hiromu was switching angles and accelerating slightly, he had slid to a sudden stop, as he had picked up on a unknown chakra source. So there was another shinobi in his 50 meter radius. But who? it was too early to tell in the infancy of his sensory skills. However like a moth drawn to a flame Hiromu's curiousness investigated. Upon further analysis he would cross paths with a barefooted boy closing the vast distance in mere moments until he was no more than 4 meters away from Mokuzai. Why did Hiromu notice his barefeet first? It represented freedom and it represented common ground. He was a genin and from Hiromu's field of vision he appeared to be a solid individual. He had good eating habits that was for sure. Just like the gust of wind Hiromu aired.

"Hey you! Why are you barefoot?"

Hiromu was abnormal and most people with proper etiquette would introduced themselves. It was apparent he was obviously talking to Moku, but his question made for one hell of a eccentric ice breaker.
Back to top Go down
Crosss
Genin
Genin
Crosss

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/6/2014, 3:21 pm

The little voice spoke up towards Moku. Blinking lightly, he looked down at the boy that was near him. Just checking to the left, right and other directions, Mokuzai wanted to check to see if he was talking to anyone else in the area. Rubbing the back of his neck, he let out a small smile and chuckle to the male. “Ah, I apologize for such a rude gesture. I thought I was the only one here and I didn’t take into mind about the others that would be walking into the area.” He said with a slight tilt to his head as a suitable bow towards him. “My name is Mokuzai Suoh, but you may call me Moku. Would you like to have some of my fruit, or something else?” He held out an offering of banana to the male, before speaking up again with a soft tone behind his banadages.

"Oh, my feet. Well. Seeing I've hand nothing but sandals and boots on for the past few days, it would seem a bit appropriate to have some sort of bare day, don't you think? I know it sounds like a form of bitching, but I cannot stand having something on my feet for more than a few days. I like knowing what I touch instead of it being hidden from my senses."

Mokuzai loved meeting new people, even though they sometimes they meet on the wrong foot. He tried to make them less hostile towards him even though he sometimes he does deserve it. He is social enthusiast, he enjoys conversation no matter how it goes. Bad, good, neutral, whatever. He thrives off the art of conversation. Any subject matter he could use, he would. From basic movements that people made to unique traits that the exposed. Dusting his hands off, Mokuzai stood up, extending his hands towards the boy.

"Ah, My bad. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Hiromu
Genin
Genin
Hiromu

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/8/2014, 12:23 am

“Ah, I apologize for such a rude gesture. I thought I was the only one here and I didn’t take into mind about the others that would be walking into the area.”

Hiromu greeted these words with a smile and waved off any doubts for Moku to think he was offended. It was refreshing to see the boy was so free and just like him had seemed to live life wherever the breeze had took him. In return and out of respect for the boy, he had bowed using the same depth in his arch. Upon gaining back his upright position, Hiromu would listen as the boy took the floor again with his words.

“My name is Mokuzai Suoh, but you may call me Moku. Would you like to have some of my fruit, or something else?”

Closing the gap that was between the two Hiromu, had gripped the nutrious fruit and saw to waste no time in peeling the skin off to get to the good part. While Moku, answered his question the Kamikaze saw no harm in eating and taking a few bites of the yellow soft snack.

"Oh, my feet. Well. Seeing I've had nothing but sandals and boots on for the past few days, it would seem a bit appropriate to have some sort of bare day, don't you think? I know it sounds like a form of bitching, but I cannot stand having something on my feet for more than a few days. I like knowing what I touch instead of it being hidden from my senses."

“That makes sense Moku-kun. I find truth in that.”

The logic he put into answering Hiromu’s question made all the sense in the world. Someday the blonde would have to see if there was truth to his logic, but that was someday. For now he was content with the black encasings that surrounded his shins and feet.

"Ah, My bad. And you are?"

Hiromu had smirked in not in joy, but embarrassment. He probably seemed hostile and rude with the way he had initially spoke to Suoh. Now he had to rectify his mistake and make things right by giving the boy his surname and given name. It was only fair.

“My apologies Moku-kun. I am Kamikaze, Hiromu…..I dunno I guess Hiromu is fine, not unless you come up with a cool nickname to call me by for your convenience…..”

Now where to go with this, Hiromu had no idea, but then again he did.

“Ya wanna have some fun Moku-kun? Ya know get into some trouble and blame it on our youthful innocence?”

Hiromu had a devilish smirk on his face, a devlish smirk of a misfit wanting to get into some reckless behavior.
Back to top Go down
Crosss
Genin
Genin
Crosss

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/10/2014, 3:16 pm

OOC:

Hiromu? Mokuzai was sure that he heard that name somewhere in the acadmy. Actually, he was sure he heard a bunch of names in the academy, but that wouldn't help him out much here what so ever. "Ah, Hiromu-Kun. Well, the first thing that can come to mind would be Hiro, but that seems a bit too generic and boring for me to call you." It wasn't that he didn't like the name, but it was the fact that so many people had the beginning of his name; there could be multiple Hiro's.

"I'll stick with Hiromu-Kun for now."
Mokuzai tilted his head with a slight cock once he saw the boy come closer. How was he supposed to react like this? Where was the gain in getting closer to him? Mokuzai's feet shuffled slightly, looking over the newcomer.

""Depends on what you mean by trouble? I don't really follow rules anyway..They are meant to be broken once they are made, don't you think so, Hiromu-Kun?"
Back to top Go down
Gyofuou
Raikage
Raikage

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-04-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: Raiton + Suiton

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/11/2014, 12:38 am

(OOC: Arriving from [Departure Area] to Destination in five ... four ... threeeeeee ... twooooooooooooo ... ...)

"WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Descending down from on high, for he had taken a flying leap from a path further along ... okay, no not really, he just happened to jump off a nearby building with such force he sailed beyond the paved road beside the field of grass where many a young couple could be seen frolicking about doing couplish things of naive perceptions on the meaning of love, such as suicide and poison to quell bitter family feuds as hatred was an undesirable sta- ... wrong story. Ahem. And so he landed with a crash, strangely unharmed for the laws of physics clearly bent their way to his whim (in truth, one must thank his training, his mastery over chakra, and the fact that the building was in fact, not very tall) as a shinobi. And so he found himself only a short distance away from two youths that were most certainly not a couple as both were distinctly male. Or at least he assumed the apparent social caterpillar of the two who hated shoes was a male, it was rather hard to tell these days what with male teens growing increasingly more ... what's the word ... ... ... eh, there really wasn't a good word for it. But yes, he assumed they were male and not at all together.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that on the basis of gender, just that it would be incredibly unusual. But, in spite of that, it was sure to titillate the minds of many others who craved nubile youths establishing close bonds with one another with all the emotional baggage, real or imagined, that came along with it. Additionally, such would  be executed in such a manner that highlighted a lack of proper communication. Although, how nubile these boys could be was entirely up for a matter of debate and semantics, neither of which was at all relevant to the matter at hand.

"YOU TWO!" he shouts out while now rising to his full height from his crouched landing position, a large and wild grin about his face, "CONSIDER YOURSELVES CONSCRIPTED! NOW LET'S GET TO WORK!"

So, it was quite clear that his individual was presently so insensitive that he had not the slightest fuck left to give to the perceptions of others of himself at the moment, particularly since he was just having too much fun presently, absolutely giddy with the prospects he had for the day.
Back to top Go down
Hanzou

Hanzou

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2014-04-05

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/11/2014, 11:39 am

"Damnnn, is this man serious?? Why is the Raikage so excited about everything like that"

Hanzou was pulled by the Raikage to go find new group members for him. He needed two other gennins to make a team that would be trained by the Raikage. The tall and strong Raikage comes flying from the air, landing perfectly on the floor, a few seconds later Hanzou shows up in the air, jumping from a big wood house, landing right next to the Raikage. Hanzou had his usual dark blue with white details clothes, he also had his shinobi bandanna around his forehead and his Chakra sword on his back.

Hanzou waits for the Raikage to say something, while he waits he has his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed.

"YOU TWO! CONSIDER YOURSELVES CONSCRIPTED! NOW LET'S GET TO WORK!"

The Raikage scares Hanzou with such a loud and unpredictable shout out to those 2 other gennins. Hanzou barely open his eyes and look at the other 2 gennins, and quietly say something to the Raikage.
-You better be right about this two...
Back to top Go down
Hiromu
Genin
Genin
Hiromu

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/11/2014, 11:39 pm

"Ah, Hiromu-Kun. Well, the first thing that can come to mind would be Hiro, but that seems a bit too generic and boring for me to call you."

“Yea……I never really liked Hiro……like you said Moku, it’s just a tad bit too common for my tastes.”

Hiromu  hated it, when attending the academy how people had called him Hiro for short. It just wasn’t cool enough nor was it full-flavored in its unique taste. There is nothing thrilling about being called ‘Hiro’ and yes it was that serious, and yes the Kamikaze view it as that deep.

"I'll stick with Hiromu-Kun for now."

Hiromu with one nod of his head basically said ‘Okay’ as he was satisfied with Moku’s outcome on what he was going to refer to his fellow peer as. The youth of lightning did note how Moku was slightly on edge or rather made note of how his closer presence caused Moku to react in a paranoid way.

"Depends on what you mean by trouble? I don't really follow rules anyway..They are meant to be broken once they are made, don't you think so, Hiromu-Kun?"

The genin smirked and chuckled at the philosophy Moku threw his way. Hiromu would take that motto with him for the rest of his life.

“Yeah, you’re right. So I was thinking……lets go to the hotsprings. Whe-“

The winds shifted suddenly and Hiromu could feel two chakra pools headed there way, one he was familiar with, he didn’t know who or any of the details of the chakra he was feeling. But such a large source of Chakra was easy to pinpoint seeing as they were within the wall of Kumo. However Hiromu would have been in for a big surprise if it wasn’t the Raikage.

“We got company Moku…..”

Hiromu looked over his shoulder and at this junture was not at all surprised by the eccentric actions of the beloved Raikage, well in a small circle he was beloved, but in most circles he is what people called a ‘jerk’ and that’s putting it nicely.

"WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!"

Hiromu just felt the man and his methods were misunderstood.

"YOU TWO!" ,

"CONSIDER YOURSELVES CONSCRIPTED! NOW LET'S GET TO WORK!"

‘Conscripted?’

Hiromu had no idea and needed clarity

“Raikage-sama……..

What exactly is………conscripted?”

Hiromu’s grey orbs would then land on the other boy who had arrived with the Raikage, from a judgmental standpoint the hands in pockets and eyes closed thing was interesting, he must be ‘cool’, but also judging from his youthful appearance he was a skilled a little kid to have been given his forehead protector so soon. Despite the primary observation, the Kamikaze never judged a book by its cover and knew the white haired kid probably had more to offer.

“My apologies…”

Bowing to both, Hiromu had bent at the waist out of respect of the Raikage due to his position and respected the man, as it took hard work to become a Kage of a village, and he arched to Hanzou for introduction purposes.

“I am Kamikaze, Hiromu. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

The blonde then stood upright awaiting the response from, the parting lips of a Raikage.

‘Please be normal…….’

It was a plea with life that the Raikage would be ‘somewhat’ normal in his feedback.
Back to top Go down
Hanzou

Hanzou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/14/2014, 2:41 pm

OOC: Since Sakumi hasn't responded yet lets skip his turn to the Raikage. If he doesn't answer in 24 hours I'm going to skip him and post my reply
Back to top Go down
Gyofuou
Raikage
Raikage

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2014-04-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: Raiton + Suiton

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/15/2014, 1:13 am

OOC: Right, so ... since the mission to Kiri is going to be a bust, I'mma need to haul ass over there. 'Twas fun, but international obligations are important too. This'll be short.

IC: There came a time when Gyofuou made mistakes. Shocking, I know right? But even he was human, although he'd bitterly curse the notion and insistent he was a demon in the guise of human flesh, and as such he was just as prone to error as any man in the world. So, naturally, given he was fallible and had a particular dislike for paperwork, it dawned upon him that he hadn't ... erm ... properly sent a messenger hawk ahead to Kirigakure, for the Mizukage. You see, the previous Raikage had been on his way to meet a diplomatic envoy of the Village hidden in the Mist, and be escorted to their domain for discussions of a peace treaty.

By all reports, the envoy vanished along with the Raikage, and the ninja accompanying the previous Raikage had no further useful testimony to add to this mysterious disappearance. It was quite a troublesome situation, mostly since it meant that he had to resume the talks, as pressured by the elders and he, well, neglected is too light a word to describe what he had just done. More along the lines of just adamantly refused to recognize diplomacy as an actual role of his office . . . except, he had accidentally authorized a team to go as a diplomatic envoy to Kirigakure no Sato, while he sorted out the political and military mess that was Kumogakure no Sato's sorry state. So, realizing this, and that he had just badly fucked up ... there was only one obvious solution.

Go fix it himself, hopefully by knocking some heads but ... eh, we could all dream, couldn't we?

"BY THE HOLY POWER INVESTED WITHIN ME BY THE OFFICE OF KAGE VIA THE POWERS THAT BE, I HEREBY DECLARE ALL OF THEE HU-...Oh wait, no. Wrong ceremony. Stupid weddings. AHEM! SUOH, MOKUZAI! KAMIKAZE, HIROMU! SOMETHING, SOMETHING, SOMETHING HANZOU! After nearly making the three of them a polyamorous trio of homosexual relations, which certainly would have brought in the local police force and also hordes of hormone-induced fangirls (and boys), the Raikage called out the names of the three young men who were gathered here today, for he was most indeed a wise Kage who perused documents of Academy Graduation lists so as to find suitable soldiers victims STUDENTS. YES. HE MEANT STUDENTS, GET OFF HIS CASE.

And now, for the ceremony he had intended.

"As Raikage of Kumogakure, I ask of you three: Will you give your lives to the defense of Kumogakure no Sato and its citizens? That you devote yourselves not only to the protection, but also the betterment of your home? That you never forget, even while becoming stronger and greater in this world, to honor this village and live for not just yourselves but for civilians' sake here? If there are any doubts in your mind about what you must do as shinobi in regards to this village, speak now and leave this dangerous path for the sake of others!"

An unexpectedly ... serious moment from Gyofuou Shinja, Raikage of Kumogakure. It was a good measure of how well-adjusted kids tended to be based on their reactions to this formal pledge. For a good number of people, it'd sail right over their heads, but for these who had been raised by the village's system to be akin to civil servants and later the security and peacekeepers of the area, it was a good test of their values based on how they responded. After all, he was a liar himself, that made it easier for him to spot the liars here when he asked them those questions, and whether they chose to respond or not. But, after all these three seemed to be ready for the trials that lay ahead, that naturally meant silence, affirming their choices to this life.

"Very good," he starts again, this time with a more ... genuine grin, let's say. No implied psychoticism, no slasher smile or unnatural leers. Just a happy grin at having more soldiers to play with in the overall plan to take over the world: And like any madman who had just dreams and aspirations, one always needed grunts. "I hereby declare your team to be Team Three of Kumogakure no Sato! For the time being, until we find an instructor for you, I shall be handling that business whenever you need assistance. BUT FIRST! A test!"

And with that, he handed the scroll back to Hanzou, the very one he had presented earlier with the B-ranked mission that he had been interested in taking.

"Complete this mission, and report back to me directly if you want me to input it in the village register! OTHERWISE, don't bother me." He grinned wildly as his hands came together, forming an all-too-obvious seal for those who used the technique.

-Kage Bunshin no Jutsu-

Five Kages proudly stood, four simulacrums and one original, all in unison they declared.

"I'M BUSY!"

And scattered in all directions to accomplish whatever objectives they, or rather he had in mind.

[/EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Hanzou

Hanzou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/15/2014, 5:44 pm

Hanzou already knew the Raikage was a little strange, and did somethings that wasn't really common, but he still couldn't take the Raikage serious whenever he started to talk on a "peculiar" way.

"BY THE HOLY POWER INVESTED WITHIN ME BY THE OFFICE OF KAGE VIA THE POWERS THAT BE, I HEREBY DECLARE ALL OF THEE HU-...Oh wait, no. Wrong ceremony. Stupid weddings. AHEM! SUOH, MOKUZAI! KAMIKAZE, HIROMU! SOMETHING, SOMETHING, SOMETHING HANZOU!"

Hanzou just stays in the same place he was the entire time, without moving any parts of his body and still with the eyes closed, Hanzou listens to the weird words from the Raikage. Hanzou was a respectful person and to him the Raikage was a really strong and intelligent person, but still he got amazed with the funny words he pick every time he talks. Hanzou moves his lips slightly to the left, making a really small and shy smile, thinking.
"This guy is funny"

The Raikage keeps talking with a lot of determination.
"I hereby declare your team to be Team Three of Kumogakure no Sato! For the time being, until we find an instructor for you, I shall be handling that business whenever you need assistance. BUT FIRST! A test!"

The raikage gives his speech and as soon as he is done with it, he gives the mission scroll back to Hanzou, the scroll that Hanzou had given to him early on that day. While Hanzou opens the scroll and starts to realize what information the scroll had written on it, the Raikage keeps talking.
"Complete this mission, and report back to me directly if you want me to input it in the village register! OTHERWISE, don't bother me."

The Raikage creates some kage bushins and leave the place in great speed, apparently he was busy and with a lot of work to do. The Team Three of Kumo was just formed, but before they were approval as a team they had a test. A mission of rank-B, rank-B missions were important missions to the village that wasn't for any normal shinobi, only high quality ninjas, that demonstrate a certain level of trust to the village, were able to perform.
It was a little unusual for a Raikage to give a new gennin group a rank-B mission, specially when this would be the first mission of their team carrier. But it made sense, because the Raikage doesn't want to train a simple gennin team, he wants to have students that are loyal and strong enough to be important shinobis for the village one day.
"We are ready for this! This is my chance to prove my strength"

Hanzou puts the scroll in his ninja bag and look straight into the eyes of his new team members.
-Listen up, I don't know you guys. I'm not your friend. I don't care about you, the only thing I care about is the success of this mission. But for this we need to work together as a group and listen to each others advises.

Hanzou waits for a answer of the other two members of the group, after he gets that answer he will start planning the first step for the success of their mission.
Back to top Go down
Hiromu
Genin
Genin
Hiromu

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 11:23 pm

Damn homie?!?

So his attempt at being friendly towards the kid in their presence went unnoticed, like it was nothing, like he was nothing. Hiromu would be lying to himself and to the world itself, if he went on record saying that what just transpired didn’t offend him. Here he was showing respect to his Kumogakure brethren and in return he got silence as if the little brat was too good for him. Yeah it safe to say the Kamikaze took that one action serious and personal. However on the outside he masked his emotions that were boiling on the inside.

His attention quickly shifted like a changing wind when the Kage took center stage.

"BY THE HOLY POWER INVESTED WITHIN ME BY THE OFFICE OF KAGE VIA THE POWERS THAT BE, I HEREBY DECLARE ALL OF THEE HU-...Oh wait, no. Wrong ceremony. Stupid weddings. AHEM! SUOH, MOKUZAI! KAMIKAZE, HIROMU! SOMETHING, SOMETHING, SOMETHING HANZOU!

“Oi….”

Hiromu facepalmed in shame at the man’s mess of words.

It was times like this when Hiromu couldn’t help but turn red in embarrassment.

Not because of his own idiocy, but because of the Raikage’s idiocy and the shame he felt that this was his leader, the big cheese, the head honcho, the champion of Kumo. Although Hiromu would never go on record saying that of course, yet the genin couldn’t help and wonder was his personality a clever ploy? Or was he just a strange unpredictable man?  Either tactic would keep everyone in the dark and hide his intentions. Something Hiromu would start to put into practice, then again he wasn’t good at seeming bat shit crazy.

"As Raikage of Kumogakure, I ask of you three: Will you give your lives to the defense of Kumogakure no Sato and its citizens? That you devote yourselves not only to the protection, but also the betterment of your home? That you never forget, even while becoming stronger and greater in this world, to honor this village and live for not just yourselves but for civilians' sake here? If there are any doubts in your mind about what you must do as shinobi in regards to this village, speak now and leave this dangerous path for the sake of others!"

‘Is this the same man?....”

The way the man pieced together his decree was not only believable, but for Hiromu it inspired him. It touched at his Will of Lightning and for once he saw why this man was his Kage. The intensity in Hiromu’s gray eyes burned with passion and determination. The Kamikaze knew he had power and had the power to make a difference not only for himself but for Kumo, all he did was nod in confirmation to the Kage’s encouraging selective words.

"I hereby declare your team to be Team Three of Kumogakure no Sato! For the time being, until we find an instructor for you, I shall be handling that business whenever you need assistance. BUT FIRST! A test!"

"Complete this mission, and report back to me directly if you want me to input it in the village register! OTHERWISE, don't bother me."

‘……………’

Hiromu was a part of team three? Moku even though he just met him, he had seemed like a cool guy and in the distant future the genin can see them potentially being friends. However the kid was an asshole and seemed a bit self-righteous with the way he nonchalantly stood with his hands in his pockets.

‘Moku’s ok, but this kid seems like an um…..blockhead.’

-Listen up, I don't know you guys. I'm not your friend. I don't care about you, the only thing I care about is the success of this mission. But for this we need to work together as a group and listen to each others advises.

Seriously? Did this kid not just hear what the Kage said? Right off bat Hiromu judge this kid and from the overuse of “I” he was a self-centered jerk. It made Hiromu revisit their introduction all over again, and in spite of the overwhelming anger and disrespect the genin was feeling he remained all business externally keeping his cool, and would think of the team.

“Agreed, although the lack of respect you have for me and Moku is a bit……off putting. I never had expected for one of my fellow Kumogakure brothers to treat a comrade like trash, especially after our Raikage’s heartening speech.

Look…..    Hanzou is it?

Let’s get one thing straight. We don’t have to be friends, but seeing that we are a team, there will be mutual respect. And I care about the success of the mission just as much as the next man, but I also care about the team and your attitude from the start is a weakness to this team we don’t need. However seeing as how you so blatantly disrespected me and Moku, I’m not sure if your honor runs as deep as your selfishness.”

Hiromu normally didn’t spare his two cents to anyone or wasn’t the type to lecture, however Hiromu saw potential in the kid and it would be a shame for it to go to waste because of a worthless outlook.

“Now can we see the scroll? And the contents of the mission so we can all plan appropriately? The names Hiromu if you care to know.”

Hiromu slightly awaited the silver haired boy’s reaction and he geniuely wanted to see the scroll so they could devise a viable plan, plus he didn’t even know the nature of the mission, but since it was issued by the Raikage. Hiromu at minimum knew it wasn’t some easy going mission, so he steeled his mind and prepared for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Hanzou

Hanzou

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty4/22/2014, 2:22 am

Hanzou had one thing in mind, to be the best shinobi he could be, and for that he would need to follow the shinobi rules. That's what his parents taught him when he was little, to follow the shinobi code and help the village with all your forces. A mission is the only task a ninja has. Until he finishes his mission, his goal in life is not fulfilled.

“Agreed, although the lack of respect you have for me and Moku is a bit……off putting. I never had expected for one of my fellow Kumogakure brothers to treat a comrade like trash, especially after our Raikage’s heartening speech.

Look….. Hanzou is it?

Let’s get one thing straight. We don’t have to be friends, but seeing that we are a team, there will be mutual respect. And I care about the success of the mission just as much as the next man, but I also care about the team and your attitude from the start is a weakness to this team we don’t need. However seeing as how you so blatantly disrespected me and Moku, I’m not sure if your honor runs as deep as your selfishness.”

After sitting for 2 minutes listening to this young gennin talking to Hanzou, he opens his eyes looking straight at the gennin, stops for a second, and turn around.

-Disrespectful... HAHAHA! Don't make me laugh... A shinobi doesn't have feelings, I don't have to care about how you feel, but anyway, lets stop wasting time.

Hanzou gets the scroll with the description of the mission they had to do and shows it to the gennin.

-Study this... This is a mission that I personally picked out for our team, the Raikage gave us permission to do it only because he knew we were capable of doing it. This mission is very important to the village, we can't fuck it up!

Quote :

Name: Nap that kid
Participants/Requirements:A team of gennin or a solo chunnin and up
Type: NPC
Description: There is a young kid with a rare bloodline who's going to be in one of the nearby towns for a big festival. You're to grab him by any means necessary and bring him back to the village for indoctrination. Oh did I forget to mention that both of his parents are retired ninja and won't take kindly to someone trying to snatch their kid?
Reward: 130,000 ryu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]   This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja] Empty

Back to top Go down

This breezy day [Open to all kumo ninja]
Page 1 of 1