The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki

Number of posts : 958
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : SHINOBI
Bloodline : Kamagan
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: // Unknown //
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: // Fūton // Suiton //

Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty
PostSubject: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/21/2014, 6:06 pm

Quote :
Name: Wall Top Patrols
Participants/Requirements: Genin-Chuunin 5 Posts.
Type: NPC
Description: The Wall top patrol is being doubled up. Genin or Chuunin alike are needed to patrol the rooftops of the Wall. They are to report any suspicious activity or significant damage to the Jounin gaurding the walls. Also check for sabotage marks and possible areas that spies could be using to enter the Village.
Reward: 60 NP and 45,000 Ryu

Since Cidolfus was frankly bored from the mission that he had just finished with a couple of other people, he decided to take one that was easy and yet gave out a good cash prize. Luckily for him, he just came from watching over the surrounding area from the walls, so this mission was basically said same mission continued. He was bored before since he arrived a bit later than the other ones so that left him with nothing to do. But, this time he was first one to appear at the guard post on the Konohagakure no Sato gates. The mission they completed was done in the vicinity so it didn't even take him that long to arrive here. Once he reached the guard post, the black haired Kirishiki would simply handle the mission papers to the guards and simply add: "I am here to do the Wall Top Patrol mission. A friend of mine might come as well, but I am note quite yet sure."

167 / 150
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Number of posts : 1124
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

PostSubject: Re: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/21/2014, 8:50 pm

Ataku Yawns and stretches out as it feels like most of his week has been spent at the walls and not even in the village. After this though, Ataku would have his 8 missions necessary for his promotion to chuunin. Ataku still doesnt know if he will take the promotion today or tomorrow but all he knows is that he wants that and a good rest after this mission. As he follows Cid to the guard post that gave him soo much trouble two days ago when the earthquake happened, Ataku and cid step up to the guards working the post and hands them the mission papers. Ataku says to Cid "You ready to become a chuunin? The monthly bonus will be a good help to us and the village." Ataku waits for Cid to finish up talking to the guards assigned to the gates so they can begin their mission and hopefully take a small break from these walls.
Back to top Go down
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/22/2014, 2:32 pm

"Ah yes, this will be our eight mission. I did not expect to get the rank of Chuunin this soon. But I guess during these last few days we did put in quite the effort into doing our missions." With those words the black haired Kirishiki would reply to what his friend said. It really has been not so long since he started his duties as a Genin and yet he was already reaching his first rank up. The whole academy student to Genin thing he didn't really count, since the rank of Genin was the first shinobi rank. "Either way, lets take a stroll on these walls and finish this mission as soon as possible. I can't wait to get my Chuunin vest." A gentle smile would form over his face as he would start his walk, headed to check on the walls. Cidolfus was enjoying this, he could not believe that the time for him to become a Chuunin was finally there.

164 / 150
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/22/2014, 9:11 pm

"I wish this mission was as easy as that, a nice stroll, but we are here to check for openings spies can use to infiltrate the village and any shady people snooping around the walls. We dont know if the Earthquake did damage to the walls or not." Ataku says as he walks up the steps of the wall. "I dont know if im a vest kinda person. I'll see how it looks but i just like my outfit now, a nice black sleeveless tee and a light chain vest underneath. I could use the vest to hold some of my throwing weapons, but im more of a close range guy. Back to the main point though, we have been busy these last few days and we have earned the rank and a nice days rest." Ataku walks along the walls with cid as they look for cracks in the walls.
Back to top Go down
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/23/2014, 12:39 pm

"Well, we were practically doing the same thing on our last mission and there was nothing suspicious then, so I doubt we will find signs of infiltration now." Even though he said that, the black haired male would still look around to see if there really were actual signs of infiltration. He did not want to be responsible in the case of an attack on the village that could have been prevented by simply looking around the walls a little bit. Honestly, he was already there, might as well take a look around and make sure everything was fine. Not to mention, it was a bright and sunny day so they could easily spot things that someone wanted to conceal. In the end there really wasn't anything to see, the gates and the walls were doing just fine. This mission was sorta pointless due to the fact that earth release shinobi could simply pass in and out of the village without even leaving a mark, so something like this could only be used to stop bandits and lesser shinobi from trying to enter the village. Soon enough their little mission came to an end as they reached the same point from which they started. "Well that's that. I guess I'll see you later. Next time we meet, we will be Chuunin." With those words said, Cidolfus would walk down the stairs and into the crowd. After a couple of moments he was gone.

243 / 150

Mission done - C - 5 posts

Exit

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/23/2014, 5:16 pm

"It is basically our last mission we did, but we are just not sitting at the gates." Ataku looks to the sky, as the sun comes out around the clouds as they walk along the wall. Ataku zoning out for a minute at how nice of a day today is, turns his attention back to their mission as he looks down over the wall on both sides checking for cracks and suspicious activity as he scans the area. After some time of just walking around the walls with Cid, they have found no suspicious activities or and structural damage to the walls due to the earthquake or any sort of sabotage. As they reach their starting point, Ataku and Cid stop as their mission is now completed. Cid says his goodbyes and takes his leave, while Ataku just sits there for a seconds and reflects on his soon to be promotion to chuunin, then leaves back to report both missions to Queen.

Exit>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wall Top Patrolz [Mission, Ataku and Cid]
Page 1 of 1