The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki

Number of posts : 958
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : SHINOBI
Bloodline : Kamagan
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: // Unknown //
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: // Fūton // Suiton //

Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty
PostSubject: Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/18/2014, 1:51 pm

New day, new assignments, the life of a Shinobi was never a boring one. The day before today Cidolfus managed to accomplish quite a few assignments and that made him rather happy. Not to mention, he met some people that he wanted to befriend. Hopefully one of them would show up today for the mission that he was going to be taking. Since it was a C-Ranked mission, the young black haired Cidolfus was not sure if he could do this on his own and thus he wished if someone else would do it with him. Hopefully one of the two Genin from yesterday would decide to show up and help him out. Since it was a rather sunny and warm day, the young Kirishiki male decided to bring a simple T-shirt of a cherry red color and tad shorter pants of dark blue color, together with his ninja sandals, his gear that consisted of 6 chakrams and a tanto and a Konoha headband.

163 / 150
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Number of posts : 1124
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

PostSubject: Re: Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/18/2014, 2:15 pm

Another morning and another set of missions that need to be done. Ataku yawns while he walks out of his barracks and strolls his way over to the mission board. The next mission on his list apparently was to patrol the village walls. In his half asleep state forgot his leaf colored cloak in his room. Ataku didn't care as it was a nice day outside. On his way to the walls Ataku recalls the events of last night, the multiple missions he completed with that one male gennin and getting to meet Yuuka again since his spar with her. Ataku also thinks about his aggravation that he still hadn't been assigned to a squad since his return. Between his thoughts of the last day, Ataku finds himself at the walls and looks up to see that gennin from yesterday waiting on top of them. Ataku gives a slight smirk as he makes his way up the wall to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki
Chuunin
Chuunin
Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki

Number of posts : 958
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : SHINOBI
Bloodline : Kamagan
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: // Unknown //
Elemental Mastery: // Fūton // Suiton //

PostSubject: Re: Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/18/2014, 4:03 pm

Cidolfus was lucky today, that much was certain. Just as he had hoped, the other male Genin from yesterday decided to do missions today as well. This mean that this mission was going to be much easier to do as both of them were going to do it, together. Two people doing the same mission makes it much easier to complete it. Once the other Genin came closer, Cidolfus would simply utter: "Hello. Once again it is you and I. Our mission for today is simple, we have to go and patrol the borders a little bit. I was sorta hoping someone would come by and help me out, so I am glad you came. Btw, my name is Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki, nice meeting ya." After saying that, Cidolfus would listen to what his friend had to say and then he would head out. There was no point in staying here longer than he had to.

156 / 150

Exit
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Number of posts : 1124
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

PostSubject: Re: Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty3/18/2014, 4:41 pm

As Ataku reached the top of the staircase at the top of the village walls, he is greeted by the other gennin's smiling face. Ataku gives a small sigh as it was the same gennin as yesterday who did sign up for this mission. Before he fully steps up, Ataku checks his equipment. Tenro is holstered on his back as always and Shibien is holstered on my right hip. As i walk up him, the gennin lets Ataku know what the full mission is they are doing "Hello. Once again it is you and I. Our mission for today is simple, we have to go and patrol the borders a little bit. I was sorta hoping someone would come by and help me out, so I am glad you came. Btw, my name is Cidolfus Demen Kirishiki, nice meeting ya."
"Nice to meet you Cid, im Ataku" I say as i extend my hand. "lets try and get this done quick, so we can keep up that pace we started yesterday" The main thing Ataku was happy about is that hes not having to do a lot of these missions by himself. After all that time he spent training alone deep in the forests of konoha, he would really use some human interaction. Hell just even just some time relaxing with some people would be nice aswell. Ataku leaves these to sit in his head as he turns back to the mission at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]   Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets go patrol [Mission, Ataku and Cid]
Page 1 of 1