The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Site Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Founder
ANBU
ANBU

Number of posts : 124
Village : Creator Status
Job/hobbies : Running this Forum
Bloodline : Founder KKG
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery:

Site Opening Empty
PostSubject: Site Opening   Site Opening Empty1/18/2014, 2:14 pm

Hello,

I want to take a second and welcome you all to our beautiful site. Its been a long time for many of you, and for some of you, hopefully (fingers crossed a lot of you) its a new site, and new experience. We wish to welcome everyone, old and new alike. So, lets get started with the opening bonus, I know that's really why your reading.

• Everyone who joins, creates a character this month, receives +2 additional skill points
  • Everyone who signs up as a genin this month, receives an additional +1 skill point.
  • Everyone who creates a character this month, receives 150 extra Ninja Points
  • Finally, if joining/re-registering and creating an active character, the user receives a free  {Original Member} skill, which is useful for gifts in the future, rewards, events and contests. Basically our way of saying thank you to those who maintain activity and joined us during our first month. Believe me, it will pay off when using that skill, its basically a free +50 extra ninja points when you join events, contests, IOOC events and such.

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay, and we'll see you hopefully for a long time.

The Founder/Staff
Back to top Go down
https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com

Site Opening
Page 1 of 1