The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurapika
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-03-29

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Mission   Mission Empty4/13/2014, 7:40 pm

Kurapika awoke this morning to his mother at the kitchen table pouring over scrolls about seals. He made his way over to her and kissed her on the cheek before he left the house, “I have a mission today, so I’ll be back later.”

"Okay, be careful honey." Kurapika opened the door of his house and the light was beginning to crest over the mountains. The silhouette of the mountain was stunning, placed in front of clouds and an orange rising light.

Before he could move himself from the doorway, Gon stopped him and asked, “What are you doing today?”

“I have orders to do a mission today, they want me to scout around the mountain and stuff, so I’m going to start early.” Kurapika clasped his brothers hand before leaving, the two didn’t really hug or anything along those lines, but they loved each other. Kurapika’s dad was on a weeklong mission and had left four days ago, so Kurapika was excited that when his dad returned he could tell him about his first mission he had been on.

Walking through the village early in the morning, he saw everyone heading to their jobs. The blacksmith and baker starting their fires, the apothecary cleaning the windows, and the grocers stocking their bins. Today was just like any other day, he walked past one of the grocers that he had met a few times and smiled, in return the vendor tossed him an apple. Kurapika bit into it and went along his way. By the time he had arrived to the academy to receive the details of his mission he had finished the apple and tossed it in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Kurapika
Genin
Genin

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission   Mission Empty4/13/2014, 9:03 pm

His mission was to ensure that no one was trying to slip through and steal information about Iwagakure, so he had to scout around the mountain. The mission details also included, that should he run into anyone from another village he should kill or capture them. As he left the village, Kurapika took note of the steep ridges and slopes that were unforgiving to those who didn’t know their way around the area. During his time in the academy, the teachers brought their class to the mountains so they could learn the ins and outs of the area in case of an invasion, they would have the upper hand. Also, they were taught these things so that in instances like this the newly graduated ninja could complete these types of missions.

Kurapika left the village to begin his mission, he jumped around the mountain looking for signs of anything that was out of the ordinary. He could hear the light tap of his foot landing on the rocks as he moved around the base of the mountain searching. As Kurapika moved about the mountain, he noticed that pieces of rock had been chipped away by unnatural causes. He decided to approach the rock to examine it, he noted that there were markings that looked as if tools were thrown and caused the breakdown. Because of his sensory ability, Kurapika felt the presence of someone nearing him.

Kurapika used his Shadow Clone jutsu and created a clone; the clone used quickly hid itself in a crevice of the mountain. “Stop, state your name and business on this mountain!” Kurapika shouted to the other person on the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kurapika
Genin
Genin

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission   Mission Empty4/13/2014, 9:55 pm

“I’m Amari Fume from the Grass Country. Who are you?” Amari was a blonde shinobi with glasses over her brown eyes. Her face was sharp and angular, probably from training many years. She stood at 4’11”, the same height as Kurapika. Her muscle mass didn’t look as developed as a regular ninja, so she must not have been very active or only began her career as one. Her eyes quickly fluttered from left to right as if she were looking for another threat in the area, this girl was nervous and wasn’t ready to be on a mission solo.

Shit, what if she’s looking for her teammates. Kurapika knew that he couldn’t take on a team of other ninja, “I’m from Iwagakure and you’re trespassing. I’m going to have to take you in.” He waited for the female shinobi to make a move, Don’t be stupid girl, Kurapika could sense his clone making his way around towards her back. She must not be a sensor or she would’ve noticed the clone. After registering what Kurapika had said, Amari’s eyes grew wide, fear. She would be probed for information and be kept as a prisoner, but that’s part of the deal when you become a ninja, Kurapika had no sympathy for the girl. “What’s it gonna be?”

After finishing his sentence the girl tried to turn and run, but her face collided with the clone’s foot knocking her out. After knocking her out, both Kurapika and his clone used Chakra Absorption to drain the girl’s chakra so she couldn't fight.

Last edited by Kurapika on 4/13/2014, 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kurapika
Genin
Genin

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission   Mission Empty4/13/2014, 10:08 pm

The two waited, the goal was to drain Amari’s chakra so that she couldn’t run away while Kurapika brought her into the village. Kurapika could kill her, but her knowledge was more valuable than a corpse. Kurapika held his hand over her head and the clone held his over her stomach, they could both feel the chakra flowing back into them. Her energy was being transferred from her body to their own, it was unnecessary for the clone to continue using Chakra Absorption, but it quickened the process of draining her. “Do you think she came here with a team?” Kurapika asked his clone.

“I doubt it, if she did they screwed her over big time.” The clone looked around as he said this. Neither of them could feel the presence of anything, so they didn’t think there was another threat in the area. “She was probably just an unfortunate to get sent on a mission solo because her village is such a small one they couldn’t afford to make teams.”

“You’re probably right, I’ve never even heard of her home, it must be really small.”
Back to top Go down
Kurapika
Genin
Genin

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission   Mission Empty4/13/2014, 10:24 pm

They kept their hands on the still unconscious Amari. Her headband was unfamiliar to Kurapika, even though Kurapika spent a lot of time reading about other lands. The chakra flow from Amari to the two was refreshing, they could feel their reserve being replenished as Amari’s lowered. Kurapika then said, “After we finish here, I want you to scout around to see if you can find out what direction she came from. I’ll bring her to the village for interrogation.”

“Alright, I’ll see what I can do.” The clone acknowledged.

Kurapika reached into his pouch and pulled out two scrolls for studying Fuuinjutsu that his mother had given him and tossed one to the clone. “We might as well multitask, she’s not going anywhere.” Kurapika began reading and studying the intricacies while still keeping his hand on her head. The clone did the same while they continued to drain her chakra.
Back to top Go down
Kurapika
Genin
Genin

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission   Mission Empty4/13/2014, 10:54 pm

Assuming Amari was a genin of her village, the two had just drained enough chakra so that she was at half of her reserves. “Alright, toss it back let’s get this mission over with.” Kurapika placed both of the scrolls back in his pouch and they both deactivated Chakra Absorption. To be sure that Amari stayed unconscious Kurapika hit her in the head again with a rock. Because of the continued use of Chakra Absorption Kurapika’s chakra was restored to its maximum level, so he was ready to continue with his mission.

“Overkill much?” The clone said with a raised eyebrow.

Kurapika just shrugged, “Hey, sometimes you have to go overboard. If she had maybe she wouldn’t have gotten caught.” Kurapika hoisted the girl up and draped her across his shoulders. The clone left area to search for the direction that Amari came from. Kurapika started leaping towards the village to bring the girl to the Tsuchikage’s office or interrogation. [Kurapika Exit Bad Lands]

The clone made his way in the general direction that Amari had come from, noticing the displacement of rocks where she had stepped. The clone kept traveling in this direction following the girl’s tracks because she wasn’t discreet at all. The clone travelled all the way to the borders of the Grass Country, “So, she was telling the truth. Either the Grass Country is trying to get information on us or a major nation hired their shinobi.” After making this discover the clone dispersed itself allowing the information to be given to Kurapika. [Clone Dispersed]

In the village Kurapika made his way to the Tsuchikage’s office to drop off the intruder, he was met by one of the assistants who took the girl from him. “Her name is Amari Fume, she’s from the Grass Country, and I sent a clone to confirm that. The girl did in fact travel here from the Grass Country, my clone thought that either the Grass Country is trying to gather intelligence on us or she was hired by a major nation.” With that, Kurapika left the girl to the ninja so that they and the Tsuchikage could do with her whatever they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission   Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission
Page 1 of 1