The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

[Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Number of posts : 77
Village : Inwagukure
Job/hobbies : Chunin
Bloodline : Angevine
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Sution

[Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks) Empty
PostSubject: [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks)   [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks) Empty4/5/2014, 2:12 am

Spoiler:

"Looks like I'm off for better things. Or rather I'm off to actually find the lazy ninjas of the village. I'll teach them a lesson for not helping. Well at least that's the plan here. Now where do I go first? Maybe that man knows something." Dusk began to lazily tumble over toward a male he didn't notice before. As he did so the hairs of his tail seemed to stand up. It would slightly sway from side to side leaving the wind behind it. Despite this clear sign for disaster Dusk asked the male for direction. However nothing happen he was simply ignored.

"How rude. Answer me!!!" Even though the young male yelled in the strange males ear he didn't say a word. Instead he simply starred at him with not a lick of emotion behind his eyes. Dusk noticing this decided to walk away toward the gates. After being rudely unnoticed he had thoughts of actually murdering the man in the streets. Instead Dusk yelled his alias toward the sky as he walked out of the village, and onto the outsider Rocky surface. [Exit]
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks)   [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks) Empty4/6/2014, 12:57 am

I've been walking for ages. Nothing , but tress, bushes, and more dam trees. I should have killed that man. I could have had fun then. Although my mission would be invalid when completely. It honestly wothe deeper he traveled the more the forest becald be a waste. Well unless I join the Akatsuki. However that's a hassle as well. It really is horrible for me. I'll just stick to being good for now." As Dusk rambled on to himself the birds would simply stop chirping for numerous minutes. However he would never know. Instead the boy continued walking toward the Land of Sound. His target happened to be any other Iwa ninjas he saw not doing missions. Although he'd love to find one who left the village altogether. So once he thought of this the young shinobi shut up, and ran further into the forest, and the further he traveled. The more silent it became. [Exit]
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks)   [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks) Empty4/7/2014, 7:40 am

"Oh wow I'm dreadfully lost here. Where am I. Is that the end of the forest? It seems as if my mission my will continue." Just as the young shinobi arrived on the scene , or rather the horizon he smiled. This smile soon enough flustered into a frown as his eyes wandered onto the oncoming destruction. A ninjas if unknown origin had appeared, and caused destruction on a massive scale. Although once seen the mysterious ninjas vanished from sight. It left Dusk in awe of it's power, as he sat within the wreckage that once were part of the forest.

"This was highly uneducated if you ask me. He annihilated a forest for no reason. Well it sure was a sight, or at least what I saw was entertaining. I will reach that strength someday for now I'm off." With that unlucky encounter Dusk set off further in the direction of the Land of Sound. With haste he did this in order to to complete his goal, or defect. Whichever he chose had a desired effect. However one could surely have him hunted down, and known as a rogue in Iwa.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks)   [Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Traveling]The hunt for Iwa Villages slackers(Mission:Lazy Punks)
Page 1 of 1