The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

A Solider's Peace(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

A Solider's Peace(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training) Empty
PostSubject: A Solider's Peace(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training)   A Solider's Peace(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training) Empty3/22/2014, 6:49 pm

Standing atop one of the many buildings that were apart of Kirigakure, one of the biggest villages in the world, Arashi scanned the state of the village below. His eyes were looking frantically, searching for any signs of trouble.

Hm..my days as a vigilante would be so much easier if I had a way to utilize sensing skills. What a shame...

The boy didn't do his work as a Shinobi for the money, the fame, or the power...he had a massive love for Kirigakure, and was willing to die for the village. He reflected on his short career as a Genin.

"Mouse....she keeps clouding my head..her docile features, her kind nature...it's getting to me. How did I lose to such an insufferable girl?!"

Arashi got down to his knees, slamming the roof of the ceiling with his fist, living a rather large dent. Taking in a few breaths, he managed to calm himself before his rage got the best of him.

I think it's best that I got to the training fields so I can get some piece and quiet....while I'm at it, I suppose I should get to work on increasing my chakra reserves.

Arashi sighed, descending the building with the Tree Climbing technique. He got a few stares from some kids, probably because they've never seen it before. Hopefully, Arashi inspired some of them to be Shinobi. Feeling good about himself, he walked towards the Training Grounds with a slightly less sorrowful aura about him.

Today, if I want to be able to meditate, I will have to go to one of the less used training grounds. I suppose that's good, I despise crowds anyways...

Arashi decided that while he was on his little journey, he could take out a book to read. Reaching into his trenchcoat, he pulled out a brown book about the laws of Ninjutsu, and began reading. Somehow, he was able to avoid the busy civilians and merchants rushing throughout the streets of Kirigakure. It wasn't hard at all, since the young genius had already memorized the way to his usual training spot.

This Kage Bunshin No Jutsu technique sounds like it will become a vital part of my repertoire if I attempt to learn it...while I don't want to focus oon one jutsu too much, having the ability to overwhelm an opponent with my superior taijutsu capabilities seems enchanting. I will analyze the situation once I meditate in the field.

Once Arashi entered the training fields, he stashed hhis book bback into his trenchcoat, and something resembling a smile formed on his face. It was empty, like usual.

I suppose any place could be a good place for meditation. I'm the only here.

Arashi traveled under a huge tree that provided plenty of shade, sitting down in the standard meditation position.

I must increase my chakra...I have decided that I will use this Shadow Clone Technique...

So, with a few breaths and some visualization, Arashi increased his chakra pool, albeit slightly.

Word Count: 519
Back to top Go down

A Solider's Peace(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training)
Page 1 of 1