The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Shadow Theory(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Asuka Nara
Genin
Genin
Asuka Nara

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2014-03-16

Shadow Theory(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training( Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Theory(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training(   Shadow Theory(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training( Empty3/22/2014, 10:20 am

Sitting on her bed, and dangling her feet in the air, Asuka was bored. Again, she was off of work, and she was a bit tired, so she thought she would get some sleep today. Well, she was completely wrong. That nagging voice in the Nara's head called her conscious kept telling her she needed to train, and while usually she ignored it, today, she felt that her conscious was right, which annoyed her.

"What a pain in the ass...I try and get some sleep, and my conscious is telling me to go train...and the bad part is, I agree with her...or it? Whatever! I'll listen to this stupid voice for now, and hope I'm not going crazy. Wait, I already am..."

With a frown, she hopped up off of her bed, still in her undergarments and a plain T-shirt, and went over to her small library of books. Hopefully if she could increase her knowledge, or at least reinforce it, then her conscious could shut up.

"You know, they say every great Shinobi has there quirks! Maybe this conscious thing is one of mine? Eh, I guess that's wishful thinking! Anyways! Hm...where's my book on the theory of how Kage Bunshins work? I could use it for my chakra training, because if I'm correct...ah! Found it!" Asuka picked up a dusty, old brown book, sitting down back on her bed and began her reading. With one swift sweeping motion utilizing her right hand, the book's dust was gone, slowly descending back on the floor. That wouldn't do... Asuka would have to fix that tomorrow when she got back from training.

"Such a pain in the ass...I swear."

After about an hour of reading the five hundred page book, containing highly detailed information about the Kage Bunshin jutsu and the legend of its creator, Asuka was finally finished, and began stroking her soft and delicate chin.

"Hm...so, my theory was correct after all, it seems. I guess it would be time for me to head down to the training grounds, but the day is over, and it's midnight. This village can get really dangerous during the night, even for a trained shinobi like myself."

So, getting under her pink covers, Asuka closed her eyes anticipating how well her ttraining would go with the new information she obtained, and went into a slumber.
-----------------------------------------------

The next morning, nothing was out of the unusual. The Nara followed her usual schedule, taking a shower as soon aas she got up. In that regard, Asuka was always the first one, due to waking up the earliest in the family. Next, after taking a shower she would brush her teeth, and put on her usual shinobi outfit, running down the stairs so she could engage in some breakfast. Most of the time, her lazy parents would just wake up when Asuka would search for breakfast, so she usually fixed her own food, which today, was a simple meal of scrambled eggs and bacon.

While at the table eating, it gave the young and rambunctious knucklehead to reflect on her thought, and ambitions. The usual weather of rain and dark clouds gave Asuka the feeling of tranquility. She had to admit, sometimes she did feel like giving up on her dreams and moving out of the village when she saw the poverty and sorrow that pervaded the village. Her family was one of the lucky ones. But, what would giving up on her dreams make her? What purpose would she even have in this world, if she didn't strive to be an Amekage? If it wasn't her that was in the head of command, she didn't trust them. With a smile on her face, Asuka finished her meal, making sure to clean the plate before leaving, and headed out towards the training fields. Like always, it was a long journey.

Heading down the stone path leading from her home, Asuka walked with a pace slightly faster then a walk, weaving through tthe civilians and merchants that often lingered around at this time of day. In about two more hours, Amegakure would be at it's peak, which was the most dangerous time besides night. While she could handle wannabe Shinobi, Asuka thought it would be best for her to focus on the training. In 20 minutes, training ground number two came into view, and Asuka ran at full speed and stopped once she was at her usual spot, the pond.

"Alrighty...here goes nothing! If the book comfirmed this works, I should be having an enormous amount of chakra!"

Asuka weaved five handseals, making the Kage Bunshin Jutsu.

"KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUTSU!"

Three identical clones of Asuka appeared, all having in mind what the original was thinking. They were exact replicas, after all.

"Alright, clones! Today, as you probably already know, we're doing chakra exercises. And since we all remember reading that clone theory book...Yeah, you know what to do, gals!"

The clones initiated the standard meditation stance, as the rain steadily poured on them. However, it wasn't any interruption, and instead hhelped speed up the chakra training process. After about ten minutes of meditation, Asuka stood up, and stroked her long hair.

"So, if this works ...no more hour long meditations! Finally!"

With a simple handseal, she dismissed the clones, and felt her chakra go up....it had worked!

Word Count: 908
Back to top Go down

Shadow Theory(Flashback, Solo, Chakra Training(
Page 1 of 1