The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terumi Genesis

Terumi Genesis

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-04-18

Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty4/28/2014, 10:07 pm

[Not making this to long]
Genesis just left Isaac an the group as he was in the forest not to deep in enough for someone to caught up quickly. Genesis had a plan in mind even if it mean to go against Isaac's plans Genesis don't care at this point he's a solo Akatsuki or is he?. Genesis jumps in a tree branch as he looked at different areas as he try to look for a way out.

Genesis looked straight ahead as he new for a sec this was the way he came from Kumogakure after his fight. Genesis jumped down as he heard noises coming by he cared little about the people around as soon as they didn't start trouble as he looked back were he came from. ""Hmm what are you doing here?" Genesis said as he looked at the stranger waiting for an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Heavens Will

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty5/11/2014, 11:21 pm

Just as yago thought or more so seen. He had caught up to the man rather quickly his eyes never failed him before and they surely wouldn't start now. As he was now standing about 3 meters from the man. He waited as the man asked him a question pertaining to why he left the group and came after him. Yago let a brief silence come before he answered the mans question. " It would seem like Isaac has already made his plans and since he already has a group of seemingly skilled shinobi with him it doesn't seem like he really needs me". Yago stated as he looked back toward the area that took him back to the taki village Then turned back to the man in front of him. " I'm not sure if Isaac gave you a personal mission to complete or not but regardless it seem more interesting if I came along with you to do whatever it is your suppose to do. Beside thought we were suppose to move in teams of two. So guess I'll be your partner for the time being my name is Yago by the way"

Yago had no idea where this man was going nor did he know what mission Isaac gave him if any. But he figured it would be more interesting to go along with him then stay with that group. Perhaps this man was going some where that would be pretty interesting. Regardless of which yago had made up his mind and was ready to head out. " So where are we headed?" Yago asked.
Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

Terumi Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty5/11/2014, 11:45 pm

Genesis listen to Yago responsive to his question as he stated his name also. " Im Genesis Terumi, A member of the Akatsuki and soon to be leader even if it has to be at force" as Genesis pause for a bit to look at Yago's eyes invade of any insecurity between them at the moment as he continued " Im no longer part of Isaac's Akatsuki from this day on I'm a member of my own Akatsuki if you join me to my destination ill take you as a new member to my organization." Genesis looked at his eyes once again as he saw determination and complete focus as he new this guy was good to e in the Akatsuki.

Genesis turn around to the direction he was facing first as he looks ahead. Complete silence for a second as he slowly peeved his head as he says to Yago " Listen Yago I'm here for one reason to kill Isaac and take over the leadership of the Akatsuki but as I'm not in a rush an for a reason I feel his death coming soon enough ill wait for the leadership to come to me, I have several plans at the moment we need more members to the Akatsuki, as far as Im aware of only you and me are Akatsuki in my organization, so I'm going to Kirigakure to find one more member then were are of to Kumogakure." Genesis looks at the road as he waist for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty5/12/2014, 12:01 am

So it would seem he was wrong in believing isaac had sent this man on a solo mission. In fact his thoughts of the man were more far off then even he could imagine. It would seem like this man named Genesis wanted to in fact kill there leader and become the new head of there organization. Yago himself had no interest in becoming this group leader nor did he care that this man wanted to kill there leader. When you think about it every member joins this group for there own personal reason. He knew for a fact he had his own reason for joining up and didn't matter to him who was the leader as long as his goal was completed. But even so isaac himself was indeed a powerful shinobi. Genesis would have to show him that he was a leader worth following. The last thing yago would do is leave a decent leader for a weakling who wants to be a leader. Yago wanted to test this mans Merritt to see if he was worthy of a man as powerful as himself to follow him. So he would journey with this man to kiri to find out. " So the mist village huh?, very well then lead the way.

Yago deactivated his dojutus since he no longer needed them at the moment. He had heard kiri had some powerful shinobi and so did kumo. At least at the moment the man seem like he had a plan which was indeed a good thing. But he would have to see what happens when they get to kiri. Yago now stood there waiting for the man to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

Terumi Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty5/12/2014, 12:28 am

Genesis kept lolling at the road in front of them as he listen to Yago's words "to the mist village huh?, very well then lead the way" as Genesis grind as he started to walk slowly down the road as he stopped for a second and looked at Yago "tell me from what village you come from anyways? Yago and why you left the village?" Genesis asked Yago as he continued to walk and talk with Yago as he looked up at the sky still cloudy an. Te clouds turned darker and darker by the minutes.

Genesis would put his hands behind his head as he walked. And waited for his answer from Yago as he looked at himself and need a cloths to make them look different from the rest of the people something that would stand out, something new and different. Hmm what should we wear as a sign of the organization something that would tell us apart from the world?" he the looked at Yago and continued there Journey.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Heavens Will
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Heavens Will

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty5/12/2014, 12:51 am

Yago watched as the man walked off while asking him a question about why his village by why he left. Yago pondered for a second about the question wondering why he would even asked. He understood wanting to known what village yago hailed from most time that could give you an insight on what elements and kind of jutus one could use. Yago looked at the man " I hail from iwa myself. I didn't like the way our kage was running our village killing him wouldn't help my cause at the moment so i decided to leave I'll kill him when I return to claim the village" . Yago stated as he followed behind genesis as he asked him another question this time about there appearance. Yago own appearance was different and kind of his own with the black mask and the red kanji sign for demon in the center of the forehead of the mask. Also his all black attire with the gold trimmings. But when he thought more on it his appearance was for himself not a group of people.

" I can't say really, it will indeed have to be something unique that does standout but not so much so that it would hurt us when it came to hiding in plan sight". Yago said not really sure if that would help genesis decide what they were going to wear. Yago himself didn't care what they wore as long as it didn't clash with his own attire. Yago shrugged at the thought as he now walked beside genesis heading towards kiri.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure    Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure  Empty

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Goes To Kirigakure
Page 1 of 1