The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Deh Topic

Go down 
+5
Heresy
Hakumei Fuuma
Gekko
Bambi
Lokifur Khaddaoui
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Number of posts : 330
Village : Takigakure
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty4/20/2014, 11:48 am

First topic message reminder :

monkey Mugen wants to destroy site -> Big Bad is a student of Mugen -> Bambi is a troll and affiliated with Mugen -> Kouseki is Mugen.

The passwords changed were Kouseki, Mugen, Bambi, Big Bad, and Holden. Kouseki is an alt, Holden is banned, Mugen has quit the site/wants to destroy it per the words of Bambi, Bambi is a troll, and Big Bad is his student. Also, he says Mugen was a staff member, but he wasn't.

Oh well, but I suppose Queen had this planned out while I took a nap yesterday, seeing how long the post is. I gueeess he really does want to be manipulated. Le sarcasm. Also, a person looking at the logs can clearly note I didn't change Joker's password till he asked, and it would be useless to change his as he's not related to Mugen. Clearly, Queen acted without asking around, or asking me for the opinion on this. You're acting on a le whim or instinct.

The Queen wrote:
Friday April 4th - Password changed for Mugen by Lokifur

Monday April 14th - Password changed for Kouseki by Lokifur

Monday April 14th - Password changed for Judge Holden by Lokifur

Monday April 14th - Password changed for Bambi by Lokifur

Sunday April 10th - Password changed fro Big Bad Wolf by Lokifur

5 separate cases, 0 permission. Doing it to 2 staff members, way way over the line. Desperately searching for logs about shit you've said. I didn't know we stooped so low as to abusing shit like this.

As of this time, you are terminated from staff, and placed in bad standing on the site. I know you will weasel Mugen into saying (when he wasn't here) he gave permission, but he was staff at the time and that is a no no.

Good Bye Aquasone, I'm sorry such a petty thing has come between us. But I can no longer allow this, well I don't know what it is to continue.

You've given 0 explanations or evidence that these were done in bad faith. The only member of the site is Big Bad and he shouldn't be hiding anything in private messages, as a member of staff. He's related to Mugen as his student and he sent this taunting PM once you had removed my staff. Are you going to let your site die? You did this on a whim and didn't even ask for my opinion on it. Your disappearing and appearing on the site to give random rulings isn't going to help the site succeed. That's being like Devin, I believe. Also, again, Mugen was not a staff member, and he was long gone. How is this "abuse"? I'm trying to help your site and help you. What other use is there for this command? Oh, is there a rule saying we "don't use it"? Why wouldn't we? You even have rules about how people don't have privacy on this site and we can use what they have.

The Big Bad wrote:
Big Bad 1
Tempy  0

hopeufoundwatuweresearchingfor

Edit: Oh ya and take note I obviously wouldn't use Big Bad's account to edit his posts, as my admin account had that ability. Also, mod/admin logs show that. So, basically, I've been removed from admin for checking the private messages of people detrimental to the site. Every single one of the people who had their messages checked are wanting to destroy the site. Why should their privacy be kept? Is a breach of privacy a reason to remove an admin who's been doing a lot of work for the site? Extremely silly. Again, not a single person is active except for Big Bad. All of them are trolls, Big Bad is Mugen's student, and Big Bad has been a biased mod.

Last edited by Lokifur Khaddaoui on 4/20/2014, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty4/20/2014, 4:40 pm

Wut? I don't follow the fantasies of children whom give no backgrounds or backing to their statements and act on their whimsical instincts. Oh ya, dat was a lesson too, Mugen-chan. We never did get to the part of quality in your posts.
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-04-20

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty4/20/2014, 4:42 pm

Youdone?
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty4/20/2014, 5:11 pm

Deh Topic - Page 2 VIBE-Vixen-Kevin-Hart
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty4/20/2014, 5:19 pm

monkey I'm just responding. Sure, I'd rather dis be moor private on Skype or something as to not bother ignorant others, but dat's not too much of an issue to me.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty4/20/2014, 7:48 pm

Mugen was removed from staff April 7th. His password was changed April 4th.

Members in bad standing are not allowed to post in such areas. Topic locked and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deh Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2