The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Deh Topic

Go down 
+5
Heresy
Hakumei Fuuma
Gekko
Bambi
Lokifur Khaddaoui
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Number of posts : 330
Village : Takigakure
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 11:48 am

monkey Mugen wants to destroy site -> Big Bad is a student of Mugen -> Bambi is a troll and affiliated with Mugen -> Kouseki is Mugen.

The passwords changed were Kouseki, Mugen, Bambi, Big Bad, and Holden. Kouseki is an alt, Holden is banned, Mugen has quit the site/wants to destroy it per the words of Bambi, Bambi is a troll, and Big Bad is his student. Also, he says Mugen was a staff member, but he wasn't.

Oh well, but I suppose Queen had this planned out while I took a nap yesterday, seeing how long the post is. I gueeess he really does want to be manipulated. Le sarcasm. Also, a person looking at the logs can clearly note I didn't change Joker's password till he asked, and it would be useless to change his as he's not related to Mugen. Clearly, Queen acted without asking around, or asking me for the opinion on this. You're acting on a le whim or instinct.

The Queen wrote:
Friday April 4th - Password changed for Mugen by Lokifur

Monday April 14th - Password changed for Kouseki by Lokifur

Monday April 14th - Password changed for Judge Holden by Lokifur

Monday April 14th - Password changed for Bambi by Lokifur

Sunday April 10th - Password changed fro Big Bad Wolf by Lokifur

5 separate cases, 0 permission. Doing it to 2 staff members, way way over the line. Desperately searching for logs about shit you've said. I didn't know we stooped so low as to abusing shit like this.

As of this time, you are terminated from staff, and placed in bad standing on the site. I know you will weasel Mugen into saying (when he wasn't here) he gave permission, but he was staff at the time and that is a no no.

Good Bye Aquasone, I'm sorry such a petty thing has come between us. But I can no longer allow this, well I don't know what it is to continue.

You've given 0 explanations or evidence that these were done in bad faith. The only member of the site is Big Bad and he shouldn't be hiding anything in private messages, as a member of staff. He's related to Mugen as his student and he sent this taunting PM once you had removed my staff. Are you going to let your site die? You did this on a whim and didn't even ask for my opinion on it. Your disappearing and appearing on the site to give random rulings isn't going to help the site succeed. That's being like Devin, I believe. Also, again, Mugen was not a staff member, and he was long gone. How is this "abuse"? I'm trying to help your site and help you. What other use is there for this command? Oh, is there a rule saying we "don't use it"? Why wouldn't we? You even have rules about how people don't have privacy on this site and we can use what they have.

The Big Bad wrote:
Big Bad 1
Tempy  0

hopeufoundwatuweresearchingfor

Edit: Oh ya and take note I obviously wouldn't use Big Bad's account to edit his posts, as my admin account had that ability. Also, mod/admin logs show that. So, basically, I've been removed from admin for checking the private messages of people detrimental to the site. Every single one of the people who had their messages checked are wanting to destroy the site. Why should their privacy be kept? Is a breach of privacy a reason to remove an admin who's been doing a lot of work for the site? Extremely silly. Again, not a single person is active except for Big Bad. All of them are trolls, Big Bad is Mugen's student, and Big Bad has been a biased mod.

Last edited by Lokifur Khaddaoui on 4/20/2014, 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

Number of posts : 30
Village : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-08

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 12:12 pm

The paranoia is real. Have fun defending your McCarthyism.

Deh Topic 5rcFUoA
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 12:16 pm

monkey Paranoia is good. At least I know you're extremely mad from those text walls you sent Queen, little Bambi on 24/7 and who's only friend is Dandy. Does Bambi-chan feel betrayed Tempy didn't like himz after all deh pictures and video he sent himz?
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 12:21 pm

I love me some good hypocrisy in the morning.

Deh Topic B0iOXzC
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 12:24 pm

Peanut  Well, if poor Bambi-chan had the full logs of Mugen, maybe he'd know that me conversing with you and Dandy was obviously me playing around with you in generalz. Deh Iihiko character was going to be used by me, so if Mugen knew about it, you would know about it.
Back to top Go down
Gekko
Genin
Genin
Gekko

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-04-14

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 12:50 pm

Deh Topic O1zDJ
Back to top Go down
Hakumei Fuuma
Genin
Genin
Hakumei Fuuma

Number of posts : 55
Village : Konoha
Job/hobbies : Sharpshooter
Bloodline : N/a
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Generic Sealing, D Shadow Shuriken, D Body Flicker, D Chakra supression technique, C Transparent escape technique, B Shadow clone, B Wind release, stream, D Wind release: Great breakthrough, C Wind cutter technique, B QuickDraw Tactical throw Parallax mode Parallax Shuriken
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 1:06 pm

It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has all the data.
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 1:10 pm

monkey  He did the saaaame with the fireside chat. After being gone for like a week and not posting IC for a week, Queen decided to make up new rules, or think there was something wrong with the site because people had PM'd him while he was gone. All of the things in the fireside chat were gotten from singular complaints and not collective ones. Medical rules are changed because his friend Kazumi complained, tier rules are changed because Tee sent a list of a bunch of QUESTIONS, but not actual problems. Clarifications needed to be made, but he decided not to go to the staff, and he just posted up that random topic. Can replies even be made in the announcement section for the fireside chat? It's like the few hours I'm away from the site, Queen shows up randomly, and instinctively does what he wants without conversing with anybody.
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-04-20

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 2:45 pm

Umadtemp? I thought you were too cool to give any fux cuzursogud. Why all the tl;dr posts? Nobody gives a fuck and nobody is reading them. You're a hypocritical, arrogant manchild anyway; why you were ever on staff in the first place is yet unknown. You never did much in the first place, and I, for one, question your intentions in changing the passwords to members' accounts for any 'reason'.

Methinks you're just a lonely, middle-aged man who can't deal with anyone fuxing with his roleplay games, which are, indeed, the center of his life. To attribute these actions to anything but bitterness and immaturity would be a folly.
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 2:53 pm

Heresy wrote:
Umadtemp? I thought you were too cool to give any fux cuzursogud. Why all the tl;dr posts? Nobody gives a fuck and nobody is reading them. You're a hypocritical, arrogant manchild anyway;  why you were ever on staff in the first place is yet unknown. You never did much in the first place, and I, for one, question your intentions in changing the passwords to members' accounts for any 'reason'.

Methinks you're just a lonely, middle-aged man who can't deal with anyone fuxing with his roleplay games, which are, indeed, the center of his life. To attribute these actions to anything but bitterness and immaturity would be a folly.

Wut? You wouldn't complain if you lost admin? Please don't be silly and use common sense. Immaturity and bitterness don't result from a person questioning the actions of another if they have many different plans, or courses of action. Naturally, I will complain first, though. I feel sorry for you, Mack-kun. Your only friend was Gambit and we made fun of you all the time. You wanted to be my student and I brought you back from RPing so many times. Poor poor Macky. Then, I made fun of Gambit behind his back. I'm sorry you poor children have no friends and you in particular must rely on Gambit once more to feel affection from anybody. Personally, because I'm not as stupid to take internet relationships seriously like you/Gambit do, I can go on with my life IRL as a normal person.

Cry But gee, you kids are really hurting my feelings with your 3 month old logs, and with how I'm absolutely confident with my age/RP skill backing me. I'm not as hypocritical as you'd Dandy folk would think, as you people are the ones who think they can't be beaten, and rely on the past.
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:11 pm

The very fact that you felt the need to respond with a jumbled, rambling mess of personal gibes and retaliation befitting a second grader perfectly displays the depth of your immaturity, hypocrisy, and blatant butthurt. Rly tho, yusomad?
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:14 pm

Heresy wrote:
The very fact that you felt the need to respond with a jumbled, rambling mess of personal gibes and retaliation befitting a second grader perfectly displays the depth of your immaturity, hypocrisy, and blatant butthurt. Rly tho, yusomad?

Please elaborate.  Cry I simply contributed to what you contributed.
Back to top Go down
Bambi

Bambi

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:23 pm

Lokifur Khaddaoui wrote:
Heresy wrote:
*snip*

Tears: But gee, you kids are really hurting my feelings with your 3 month old logs, and with how I'm absolutely confident with my age/RP skill backing me. I'm not as hypocritical as you'd Dandy folk would think, as you people are the ones who think they can't be beaten, and rely on the past.

The irony here is unbearable.

Deh Topic Taaql1l
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:28 pm

Uhhuh, as if telling me how much you used to make fun of me bares any relevance, and, more importantly, as if I care? I have talked to many people on skype in the past, Gambit being one of them, but why would it be of any relevance to me that you and he made fun of me behind my back? No, this was just a childish tactic used in hopes of making me as upset as you clearly are. But pls, let's talk some more about how good you are at rp'ing, even though you haven't actually fought in months upon months (making whales swim under an inactive village doesn't really count), and the source of your reputation is word spread by those who once, foolishly, looked up to you. If anyone were to actually read your bland walls of text they would see that your rp'ing isn't what it's chalked up to be, and your writing ability in general is nothing special. See, your tactless arrogance is entirely unfounded, and somehow I'm a hypocrite for "relying on the past", even though I've beaten people within the past month? The hypocrisy is in your own accusations of hyprocrisy.

Then again, when you're of this mentality, not much should be expected of your character:

Lokifur Khaddaoui wrote:
Please don't be silly and use common sense.

At least you're not being silly.
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:35 pm

Heresy wrote:
Uhhuh, as if telling me how much you used to make fun of me bares any relevance, and, more importantly, as if I care? I have talked to many people on skype in the past, Gambit being one of them, but why would it be of any relevance to me that you and him made fun of me behind my back? No, this was just a childish tactic used in hopes of making me as upset as you clearly are. But pls, let's talk some more about how good you are at rp'ing, even though you haven't actually fought in months upon months (making whales swim under an inactive village doesn't really count), and the source of your reputation is word spread by those who once, foolishly, looked up to you. If anyone were to actually read your bland walls of text they would see that your rp'ing isn't what it's chalked up to be, and your writing ability in general is nothing special. See, you're tactless arrogance is entirely unfounded, and somehow I'm a hypocrite for "relying on the past", even though I've beaten people within the past month? The hypocrisy is in your own accusations of hyprocrisy.

Then again, when you're of this mentality, not much should be expected of your character:

Lokifur Khaddaoui wrote:
Please don't be silly and use common sense.

At least you're not being silly.

Tldr, but anywaaaaay. Your statements don't give any logic, examples, or relevance. All my statements were doing were giving out facts. Seeing how you wanted me to teach you, Mugen who was my student who solo'd Legacies without me giving effort into teaching, Dandy/Juicy/Haitian edit posts, you all can't win without winning in a close manner, and all of you gamble/took relationships with me seriously...Mmmm yeah I don't think questioning my RP ability is the important thing here. Why should beating fodder and RPing with fodder count as feats? The fact I sit back and personally improve myself because only I can is the reason I'm better. My walls of text don't have an ounce of effort and I've never tried, as all of the good people are merely fodder. Why should I have to explain my arrogance to youz who has lost countless times and hunts fodder like all of the Dandy people? Tis not my responsibility to baby you or explain how I'm superior. Ever since my logs were shown, the Dandy folk have looked more and more like the people they've looked down upon with regards to excuses for losing.
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:46 pm

Clearly it wasn't tl;dr, as it is evident that you read the whole post and even quoted it, but kay. Seeing that you consider everyone fodder, you're essentially saying that you're better at rp'ing because I rp and you don't - doesn't that make so much sense? But damn, you really like talking about and flattering yourself, as evidence by the fact that you ever even thought that we had a relationship other than the occasional talk on Skype about irrelevant shit. I find it funny how you think you're "constantly improving yourself" by sitting around doing nothing, lurking the chatbox, fapping, and telling everyone how bad they are. By your mentality, you clearly must be the king of rp because you killed some people that nobody has heard of on some site nobody has heard of some time long ago. Your ego is like a morbidly obese who stuffs himself with shit, then claims superiority because he's bigger than everyone else. And please name one occasion where I fairly lost a fight - as in a loss not attributed to admin lol powerz, banning, or post voids based on something completely irrelevant; or you can just keep pulling these statements out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:47 pm

Heresy wrote:
Clearly it wasn't tl;dr, as it is evident that you read the whole post and even quoted it, but kay. Seeing that you consider everyone fodder, you're essentially saying that you're better at rp'ing because I rp and you don't - doesn't that make so much sense? But damn, you really like talking about and flattering yourself, as evidence by the fact that you ever even thought that we had a relationship other than the occasional talk on Skype about irrelevant shit. I find it funny how you think you're "constantly improving yourself" by sitting around doing nothing, lurking the chatbox, fapping, and telling everyone how bad they are. By your mentality, you clearly must be the king of rp because you killed some people that nobody has heard of on some site nobody has heard of some time long ago. Your ego is like a morbidly obese who stuffs himself with shit, then claims superiority because he's bigger than everyone else. And please name one occasion where I fairly lost a fight - as in a loss not attributed to admin lol powerz, banning, or post voids based on something completely irrelevant; or you can just keep pulling these statements out of your ass.

Oh okay.

Who's better than me?
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 3:57 pm

Anyone who has rp'ed recently and beat anyone, as you clearly have not done so. You rely on shit from ages ago in which you won a fight or two, and use that as evidence to support your divine view of yourself. Your posts contain nothing any different from many others I have seen, and most rely on the use of OP abilities to cause mass destruction; this is rp skill?

Please, if you can't see how flawed the logic of this little snippet is, then you're far beyond reason, and you should just be left to your own arrogance and ignorance, to be consumed by your grossly swollen ego:

Lokifur Khaddaoui wrote:
Why should beating fodder and RPing with fodder count as feats? The fact I sit back and personally improve myself because only I can is the reason I'm better. My walls of text don't have an ounce of effort and I've never tried, as all of the good people are merely fodder. Why should I have to explain my arrogance to youz who has lost countless times and hunts fodder like all of the Dandy people? Tis not my responsibility to baby you or explain how I'm superior. Ever since my logs were shown, the Dandy folk have looked more and more like the people they've looked down upon with regards to excuses for losing.

This honestly looks like it was written by some egomaniac with a textbook personality disorder.
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:03 pm

Oh okay...So, you can't name anybody. Obviously, I don't use OP abilities, because I've never used my custom jutsu topics. "OP". Aw, that's a cute excuse for losing, too. Your opinion is also invalid as you actually have lost many times and haven't beaten anybody who hasn't RP'd for an extended period of time, or in optimal environments. Mass destruction? Pffthahahahahaha, I only kill a few people. You're scared of some image of me you've thought up? Why should a fodder such as yourself comprehend people superior to them? Maaaack, do you wanna fight me? Let's fight, let's fight. Anybody can beat me after all.
Back to top Go down
Mugen account

Number of posts : 6

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:11 pm

hi senpai

Temp wrote:
Mugen who was my student who solo'd Legacies without me giving effort into teaching,

ill give u five seconds 2 figure out what i am 2 u before u start reading

am i
A; Suspicious shitty student dat betrayed u
or B; Loyal Student dat solo'd legacies under ur teachings and was there 4 u 4 over a year.

figure it out u suspicious fuck

anyway

i literally cared 2 little about this situation that i had some1 else make the account so i could crawl out of hiding to tell u something

pppssssssttt senpai

u paranoid fuck

stfu

nobody betrayed u if dat makes u feel better senpai cuz i culd never lie 2 u n tell u i gave away all of those logs tho if i did that wuld have been fucking hilarious

but get ur fucking head out ur ass

if i gave gambit those logs u rly think id give him all that information against me?

LOL u stupid if u think at any point of me no longer rping dat id give away hundreds of logs relating to the planning of destroying juicy and jorogumo and all the wishy washy brainwashing u n i did. u rly think id shit on myself that bad. ofc u do cuz ur a paranoid fuck

das a reason y we never rly got along as senpai n student temp sama. cuz ur a paranoid fuck dat cant trust anybody n at the simplest sign of distress u'd rather shout out suspicion then carry on. so u never trusted me and das y it's so easy 4 u 2 say things dat wuld hurt my feelings liek "i never trusted mugen" q_q

i trusted u q_q
y u no trust me? q_q

senpai y u do dis senpai. y u blatantly abuse my name as a scapegoat 2 further ur personal agenda. i thought we were supposed 2 be spiritual butt buddies due 2 our year of corruption together, but i guess u never rly saw me as anything other than a suspicious student. q_q

but i forgive u senpai

and u right ... rp got boring cuz the majority of u suck n r arrogant n cocky just like me and i dont wanna compete 4 biggest dick anymore that's ewwie.

P.S.

LOL KAZUMI U GOT FUCKING ROCKED BRO

Aherhem

anyway senpai

i havent logged on or looked at dis site in months. im not detrimental to dis site cuz i dont care about rp or proving myself anymore and thus wuldnt waste my valued time with the likes of writing 5,000 words and 8 page essays depicting how right my hands were in destroying every1 around me. i have better things 2 do and u do 2.

faggot ass nigga

"kouseki did it and he's detrimental like mugen"

fucking faggot

u made me make kouseki so i culd make a kekkei genkei u gave me the ideas for so u culd steal it IC. this itself is OOC in IC and looks bad. u also plan on stealing all the other kkgs u helped make like geno's piece of shit whatever b4 he let it get nerfed out the ass.

dun use me as ur scapegoat senpai esp when im not even around anymore because it looks rly bad and at first i didnt care about what any of u said because it was lulzy, but i had some1 make this acc 2 come out of hiding specifically to tell u, my beautiful and respected senpai, that u shuld get over ur fucking childhood paranoia and stfu about all these personal vendettas dat no1 whatsoever is even following.

cuz nike was right
ur witch hunt was nonefuckingexistent and u just fell for the ultimate troll of gambi

U GOT TROLLED BY GAMBIT DUDE
THAT'S LIKE

BELOW KAZUMI GETTING WRECKED BY MOUSE AND ABOVE LYON BIAS SAVING JUICY

THAT'S LIKE

AN 8 ON A LUL SPECTRUM OF 1-11

Srsly get the fuck over it senpai cuz ur making things worse for u by doing all these meaningless things and thus ur never going 2 get the respect u lost or the favor of u ppl u hacked. cuz unlike gambi who is pro hacker n best frend ur paranoid senpai so i cant forgive u for hacking my account.

nonetheless i have couple more things 2 say

cuz apparently my senpai requires his lost student 2 tell him his own fucking lessons
aherhem

the lesson where we clearly depicted ourselves as not needed 2 deal with or play with the fodder of the website under any means that do not require progression of personal goals due to their lack of competition and overall fodderness. by arguing with all these fodder, by attacking fodder, by hacking fodder, and thus becoming one with the fodders account ... you have betrayed the lesson u taught 2 me dat clearly states

"we dun fuck with fodder unless we want 2 personally humiliate them 4 our own progression of goals becuz they're so low on our scale dat they're not worth being dealt with under circumstances that do not prove benefit."

P.S.

Juicy stop fucking ragequitting and acting all high n mighty n shit when ppl tell u how i destroyed u.
u did ragequit
u deleted all ur information, everything ur character owned, and all of the updates n techniques. U brought a new form of ragequit to the table dat not even Kazumi culd top cuz I clearly still see his account here + with previous posts.

ppl bring it up 2 get u mad cuz of ur fervid lack of abstention towards the subject.

do none of u fuckers know how 2 handle a troll? u fucking ignore it u stupid fucks. u dont argue with it, u dont reply to it, u don't even fucking acknowledge it u stupid fuckers. u fucking ignore it and das y we're all here. das y u have ppl like temp so paranoid and butthurt and the shitty ppl trying 2 troll him 2 like Heresy who I obviously kno who u r cuz ur a stupid fuck of a troll 2 and ur attempt of sophistication sux and clearly resembles everything u stand for and that's y u suck at rp. tbh i have no idea who u r but ur trolling annoys me cuz ur trying 2 act 2 smart by saying absolutely nothing relevant whilst backing it up with trollish promises.

b like mugen

mugen give no big words
mugen give no big explanation
mugen give no paranoia
mugen tell u u fucking sux n ur a faggot n is over with it.

#Mugen4BestTroll2014.

PS. Idk u heresy ur probably rly cool n shit but if i dont call everybody a faggot in this topic ppl might not get the point that we're all full of a little faggotry and since i dont kno u i have nothing against u whatsoever and culd care less about ur existence because it has nothing 2 do with me but 4 the purpose of ensuring everybody acknowledges that this conversation/argument/situation/scenario is full of fags I must call you a faggot once more

faggot

Aherhem

srsly

all of u shuld shut the fuck up and get over it

srs

esp gambi n temp

faggots have been fighting for months

"HURR U LIKE DANDY"
"HURR U LIKE MUGEN"
"HURR UR TEMP"
"HURR UR GAMBI"
"HURR GAMBI B MY STUDENT UR SO FUCKING SPECIAL"
"HURR NO IM A FREE SPIRIT"
"DAS NOT WAT U TOLD DANDY LAST NIGHT."
"DONT U QUESTION DANDY I LUV HIM."
"HE WAS MINE FIRST GAMBI LET GO."
"NOU."
"NOU."
"FUCK U IM GOING 2 DOX U"
"IM GOING 2 RP U INTO A BOX U'LL NEVER GET OUT OF."
"I DON'T EVEN RP."
"FUCK WHAT DO I DO N----- Error Message 0x0000009a1 Paranoia Function Unstable"

Then Temp's operating system crashes due to a faulty paranoia scan and brings us all 2 this specific situation

where temp edits account emails and passwords
uses his precious student as a scapegoat
some fag nobody knows about joins for some reason and gets called a fag by mugen on multiple occasions ... fag

AND IN THE END THE MIGHTY GAMBIT SOMEHOW WINS because he started all of this and uses funny faces and is completely unphased by the actions present unlike all the other fags out there.

gambit still a fag though

So, Juicy, Nike, Temp, Gambit, Whoever the fuck Heresy is ... Let's all unite in our faggotry and forget this ever happened [:

P.S.

temp ur trying 2 replace me with geno
smh
u aint never gun get any1 as loyal as me and u obviously just lost dat 2 thru ur paranoia. so stop being a faggot n get over it bro

YA

[size=29]all of u get over ur fucking faggotry vendettas and persona fucking bias cuz that's the reason y all ur fucking sites die. cuz ur all too big of any faggots 2 set aside ur personal feelings, conflicts, disliking, prejudice, and bias. ud rather be a completely unknown face and make an account specifically 2 troll some1 u dont like. u'd rather rule for ur friend wen he dies cuz u hold him highly. ud rather do things that fit ur personal agenda and discriminate against any1 against it OOCly. the majority of u r bias, prejudice, fucking faggots.

now get the fuck over it u fgts.

dat goes 4 all of u

juicy, temp, nike, gambi, and anybody else here following dis situation etc

get the fuck over it faggots
ur bias is stupid
ur vendettas r stupid
and i have 2 call u all faggots so ppl don't think i came here on sides

i came here cuz my senpai decided 2 use me as a scapegoat so i had 2 tell him 2 fuck himself

fuck urself

faggot

fag

all of u
fuck urselves
faggots
Back to top Go down
Gekko
Genin
Genin
Gekko

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2014-04-14

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:17 pm

*looks around*
*looks at anyone Mugen addressed in an ill-manor*

Rekt.
Back to top Go down
The Slam Jam
Genin
Genin
The Slam Jam

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2014-04-04

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:19 pm

Deh Topic 1375062339029_zpsdd09457f

Dis is soooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddddd

>Gave me ideas for a clan. I already had ideas
>I made the custom jutsu for me
>Have someone hunt me down to kill me for my KKG plz
>Claim without him the clan wouldn't have been made.
>I am to replace you

Lets keep this goin
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:27 pm

Kay then.

/thread
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:31 pm

Ewwww, I read all of that. Anyhow, I believe you didn't pay attention while being taught. Ultimately, you were just a tool, and it's arrogant to think I can't make another fellow like you. Also, again, I don't care about Gambit and such. Did you not notice how I simply want to improve myseeeeelf? The relations on this site aren't what I care aboutz. This big web of people you've mentioned are going to disappear or they're going to make more mistakes. Me taught you these things. All of these assumptions you've made and the conclusion you come to came from your thoughts you've acquired only in a mere year. Suuuure, the next person I teach will need to get it in their heads we're not buddies, but I'm sure people are willing to accept that unlike you. Mmmmmm, I'm not your senpai boyo. Your lack of response and your inability to keep your cool don't get respect from me.

Buuut addressing your post moor specifically. Kouseki I just said was an alt. Paranoia is gooood specifically for these circumstances that have proved it to be good. Gambit didn't troll me because I'm not in negative circumstances and he's still basically a blank slate of nerdy nothing. You misunderstood the fodder lesson, as I'll use anybody to improve, or to gain what I want. You're depicting me as an angel like I'd leave fodder aloooone, but fodder can provide things they don't understand are useful. Oh, and I told you not to try to be like me, or to be arrogant. Mmmmm and also...Why so proud of the fact I gave people ideas for their stuff to get powers? You think I couldn't make these clans/such myself? It'd only take more time and characters. Metagaming isn't getting implants from people you RP with and make circumstances that would make implants logical. Otherwise, people would never RP together, as we're in a vast world, so it's quite odd that we magically meet people.
Back to top Go down
Heresy

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty4/20/2014, 4:35 pm

Srs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deh Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deh Topic   Deh Topic Empty

Back to top Go down