The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Perblem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig™
Genin
Genin
Craig™

Number of posts : 98
Village : Kirigakure
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2014-02-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery: Lightning

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Perblem   Perblem Empty3/30/2014, 1:56 pm

Guide for Starting a Conflict Resolution Topic

Members Involved: Me;Emptytree
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t934-secret-mission#7881
Relevant Posts:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Relevant Issue:Timing and speed issues
Problem(s): Emptytree attempted to block my attack by using a faster one. In my last post, it is stated that my character remotely detonates the kunai before the Water Heavens Convergence can be used. This is due to the fact that my character is able to track those moving at tier 1 - body flicker speeds. As the mizukage is not using any sort of jutsu to even increase his speed and in his second post in reaction to my original attacks, he leaves a small window of time between his realizing my attack and forming my hand-seals. My character then uses this lapse of timing to activate the tags and destroy the ship. However, not only does he destroy the ship. but he also escapes by forming a hand-seal with his other hand, the one for body flicker. As stated by Emptytree himself, his WHC only has a range of forty meters, thus there is nothing whatsoever he could do to manipulate the water behind willcox and thus, the genin's escape would be quick  and without interruption.
Suggested Solution: Willcox is left to float in the ocean without the mizukage taking much harm.
Staff Handling: The Queen;Tempy;Ataku
Back to top Go down
Craig™
Genin
Genin
Craig™

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perblem   Perblem Empty3/30/2014, 2:28 pm

A graphic denoting willcox's position. Not necessarily to scale.

Perblem Willcoxposition_zpsd651a55e
Back to top Go down
EmptyTree
Mizukage
Mizukage
EmptyTree

Number of posts : 189
Village : Kirigakure no Sato
Registration date : 2014-02-17

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: Suiton/Futon

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perblem   Perblem Empty3/30/2014, 3:07 pm

Name: Empty Tree
Post(s) In Question:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Moving to walk up the wooden plank onto the small ship that would be transporting them, he gave a quick thank you to the elderly captain that would be taking the team to their destination. Until the others got here he could just wait, and wait he did, leaning hmself back against the wall that separated the deck from the insides of the Captain's room.
Suggested Solution:(Detail what your possible solution to the conflict is)
Jutsu's Preformed: (List all jutsu's preformed during the post(s) in question, along with a quote of where you preformed them. If applicable)
Statement of Facts: (Detail your actions in chronological order in which they were preformed here)
Statement of Conflict:(Detail what you believe to be the conflict, and why you believe it to be or not an issue)
Points:(Detail your points of the argument here, citing evidence where applicable, no evidence results in no support for your points. ALL POINTS MUST BE LISTED HERE)
Anything else:(Detail anyone else you wish to say here)
Supporting Evidence:(Please post all Pm's, internet conversations, chat box conversations that are related to this case here, if staff find out you are withholding this information, your claim can be denied, do not withhold evidence)
Back to top Go down
EmptyTree
Mizukage
Mizukage
EmptyTree

Number of posts : 189
Village : Kirigakure no Sato
Registration date : 2014-02-17

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: Suiton/Futon

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perblem   Perblem Empty3/30/2014, 3:09 pm

Name: EmptyTree
Post(s) In Question:
Spoiler:

Suggested Solution: Willcox dies
Jutsu's Preformed: Water-Heaven's Convergence
Statement of Facts:
1 - Mizukage leans against the cabin
2 - Mizukage senses Willcox
3 - Mizukage senses projectiles
4 - Mizukage use WHC
5 - Mizukage blocks projectiles(kunai) with WHC/Makes Senbon and throw them at Willcox
6 - Senbon hit Willcox
Statement of Conflict: Willcox refusing to read my posts or understand what he ended up writing in his own.
[quote] Until the others got here he could just wait, and wait he did, leaning hmself back against the wall that separated the deck from the insides of the Captain's room.[/spoiler]

1 - Here we have the Mizukage leaning back against the wall that makes the cabin. This is stated in the text.

Quote :
The blades would soar sliently through the air. Accountinf for wind, movement of the target, and the rocking of the boat, the kunai from the heavens would strike the mizukage with two in his shoulder, two in his head, and two in his back, while the last four would embed themselves in the area around him and the attached explosive tags would detonate, killing the man if he survived the barrage.

2 - Here we have Willcox throwing the kunai. In bold it states he threw them at the Mizukage's back, which would mean he was behind the Mizukage. This leads to the problem as the Mizukage is leaning against the wall and out of view from being behind the cabin.

Quote :
The young genin decided to stay up a ways from the ship, approximately forty meters.

3 - Here Willcox states he is 40 meters away from the ship. As he is throwing them as the Mizukage's back, this means he's 40 meters away in length.

Quote :
At the very moment that the mizukage showed surprise on his face , Willcox used the lapse between the time that the man formed the hand-seals and the time that the water would consume the kunai to form two of his own, one with his right and one with his left. The one on his right activated the remote detonation of the explosive tags, while the one on his left activated body flicker. A such, his body would move backwards out of the range of the water heavens convergence till he was at 65 meters.

4 - Here Willcox states in bold that he used the surprise shown on the Mizukage's face to activate the seal. This never happens, as Willcox can not see the Mizukage's face. The Mizukage is behind a cabin and facing the other direction. This action is voided and thus never happens.

Anything else: This is just plain silly and should not have happened. Willcox brought up points that are completely irrelevant to why he died, as well as posting an image that has no basis or any sort of fact from what was posted. He's wasted my time, as well as blatantly metagaming. His character had no IC reason to attack me, and he has stated in both CB and over skype that he was going to stop me from kidnapping Astral, and doing this would give her time to escape.
Supporting Evidence:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Genin
Genin
Lokifur Khaddaoui

Number of posts : 330
Village : Takigakure
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery:

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perblem   Perblem Empty4/3/2014, 6:19 pm

Waiting for everybody to post and for all templates to be used correctly. The way things are now, EmptyTree has rekt you, and even if he didn't you could be called for metagaming with overwhelming evidence. I dunno if conflict resolution is necessary if you can't put forth EmptyTree's effort or have some way to explain the metagaming.
Back to top Go down
Craig™
Genin
Genin
Craig™

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perblem   Perblem Empty4/3/2014, 6:36 pm

Tree wins, I'll drop Willcox like a rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perblem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perblem   Perblem Empty

Back to top Go down

Perblem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto RPG :: IOOC Board :: Conflict Resolution-
Jump to: