The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Town Square

Go down 
+20
Chinou
The Big Bad
Elixar Takoyaiba
Amatsu Qilin
Aki Uchiha
Auseptcyin
Yoshitsune - Minoru
Lokifur Khaddaoui
Ryuko Rose
EmptyTree
Yuan Mibu-Hyuuga
Nando Vikrama
Tee
Yuuka
Jushiro
Yuki Hisashi
Banri
Isaac Uzumaki
Son of Ogre
Majira
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Majira
C-Rank Missing Nin
C-Rank Missing Nin
Majira

Number of posts : 13
Village : I.G.S. St. George
Bloodline : Lieutenant, NEAR
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Town Square - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty3/24/2014, 10:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Majira arrived at the town square. He was a little nervous, but having spent his whole life studying and exploring the mountain, he was one of the people who knew it best. He was going to lead the expedition towards the mountain, and send this group of people there. His grandfather told him they were the best hope for defeating the mountain monsters, trapped there by the sage of 6 paths. To be released when the world sent its saviors. Majira wasn't apart of the elder council like his grandfather, but there hadn't been a sever earthquake like this in decades, since before Majira was born.

Majira knew the legends, 5 warriors to battle the monsters, however there were way more than 5 warriors. His grandfather insisted that these were the hero's of legend. Majira wasn't so certain, but he was to organize them into 5 groups and set off for the mountain at once.

"If everyone could form up into 5 groups, I'll lead you up to the mountain." He said, his voice a little anxious and scared.

Alright everyone, please form up into 5 groups once you have rested. There should be 6 people in each group roughly, and "stragglers" will be placed in a hodge podge group. I really don't want to do some lame school "roll a dice or say a number" group system, so I trust you guys to do it. After your rested, we shall start hopefully Thursday, however those who don't post by Thursday around 10 pm, will be deemed inactive. So post, get rested and get here to form teams.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
King Kaiju
Kazekage
Kazekage
King Kaiju

Number of posts : 145
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Kazekage
Bloodline : Shingantsu
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty3/31/2014, 10:42 pm

[Enter] 4/4 'Maximum POWAH'

After saving the day as always. A rather tall man walked onto the scene. He was off to the side of the main group. Stepping from the shadows he looked around. He eyeballed everyone around the group without walking directly in. Something deep inside of him halted him from joining the main group. Why would he? He didn't know any of these people, anyone of them could have started this whole shit storm to begin with. Kaiser would do nothing but observe from the sidelines until the time was right. Kaiser placed his arms by his sides in a relaxed fashion. That was a dangerous free-form pose that Kaiser favored in combat. For the main reason of being able to do anything needed, whether right a seal, punch or cast out a jutsu he was ready for anything. Kaiser had to keep on his toes in this massive group. Just in case if someone tried to get froggy he would be able to react in the matter of a moment.

Hearing the mention of a Squad it was something funny really. Kaiser hasn't been on a squad in years, he had been solo for so long he had forgotten what it meant to work with people. It would truly be a new experience for him while he was on the edge like this. He would approach the woman sitting on the debris, the one that walked peacefully through all of the chaos. He did not speak to her, but he did pass by her. “Uh anyone has any space? On Teams I mean....” He said with a grin, one that would be covered by his devilish mask. Playing a innocent character in this place the tall man would tower over most of the people there at about 7 feet. He didn't really catch anything else anyone said because of hiding in his thoughts. But he was listening clearly now, should anyone speak up to accept him as a teammate it would be welcomed. Granted this would not mean he would welcome them into his inner peace, they would be still marked as 'do not trust for obvious reasons.' More or less these people would be nothing more than temporary companions to get through all of this. The tall man would place himself in front of Mona but a bit closer to the group. However he did not block her view because of the simple fact that would be rude to just get in front of her.

[[Sorry short post wrists starting to hurt.]]
Back to top Go down
King Kaiju
Kazekage
Kazekage
King Kaiju

Number of posts : 145
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Kazekage
Bloodline : Shingantsu
Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/1/2014, 7:12 pm

Of course no one would respond to his childish antics. With that being said however Kaiser wouldn't hesitate to really step out of the picture. He would make a point to follow any group he deemed worthy to have him around. Not that he was cocky but he was confident in his abilities. With that being said he had no real care to stick around and wait any longer for a drawn out response. He would exit the scene with haste. There was more people that needed saving. Not to mention the help that was needed around the temple grounds. Kaiser could not in his right mind sit around while others who were weak suffered. Those who were innocent and not shinobi. Those not born to be a warrior should not be subjected to the chaos that this world delivered. It was his duty as a stronger individual to lend a hand to the needy. With that being said he would say his final words. “You guys go ahead I will catch up.” With those words he vanished into the night towards the smoking village.

[exit] ((More or less showing my face so I don't get booted from the event.))
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Number of posts : 341
Village : Otogakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/2/2014, 10:15 am

(OOC: Guess I'll shake things up first....Calling a hit on everyone who posted after me who did not defend my genjutsu and were in the main area as well as anyone before me in the main area or remotely close who didn't specify being away from the main body of people(who were not effected by the latter). Staff stated it was 48 hrs per person so it would be the first two posters(if you posted again and you didn't defend then it would default to the next character).

See Below

Quote :

Upon the arrival via building top he crouched over the ledge of what seemed to be the highest in the area. He was not on the very top of the tri story building but rather perched in front of the window seal peering at the crowd from above. The architectural design of the building provided columns and banisters that bathed the area with concealing umbra that was only breached by the luminous rays of the sun that managed to squeeze through the cracks and faults of the old building. The railings in front of him were made of old cast iron and spanned 15ft wide. For now he would observe his natural brown eyes being substituted by Sharingan. All who were there no doubt were shinobi from other villages and this was a fine time to gather intel. As much Uchiha pride as he held …being a Hyuuga would have been so much more beneficial right now. But you play with the cards you are dealt. All movements within the crowd were analyzed and he was just in ear shot of the village elder. He listened while his eyes scanned assessing and evaluating everyone who came into view of the main body of Shinobi. Those crimson hues mere slits to focus in better on all who came by and any who could be a potential threat. Kuji-in would be orchestrated in a rather telegraphed order swiftly(hand signs performed here). The uchiha knew the ins and outs of the building and its surrounding areas layout and would simply take the most direct exit if something were to go out of control that he could not handle. It was close to the others just a higher platform and despite it’s size it was old and seemingly merged with other buildings in what seemed to be one giant mass of wood, iron, and stone. After the dexterous movement one would potentially see fluff being rained down upon the masses and lingering alike that saturated the streets(Further reference to the hand signs being performed and description of the genjutsu upon activation as well as intended targets). A step to the side behind one of the banisters would be taken where the light swallowed the shadows whole. Qilin would simply back away as to not give away his position. His mind held no cruel intent for as of now he just wanted to study all who were in attendance. He believed in survival of the fittest and he was interested in seeing who were the strong and who were the week yet for now it was too early to tell.  He was quite sure there were a few sensory ninja who had picked up on his position yet he posed no immediate threat did he? “hm….” Escaped his lips as he would now merely wait.

Giving those who can defend the chance to seeing as I am bored and somebody has to shake things up or I will pass out in boredom. So defend against me, try to invalidate me, or try to kill me....either way action will happen in this topic. 

Sincerely, 
Amatsu Qilin
Back to top Go down
Ryuko Rose
Genin
Genin
Ryuko Rose

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2014-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/2/2014, 1:26 pm

ooc: Sorry but your attack is utterly void

Quote :
•All Genjutsu need to specify targets, you can't affect people in a genjutsu you don't know are there, or there are too many people

So yeah. Never mind that it probably counts as a hidden attack, you failed to specify which target you are aiming at with your genjutsu which is a big no no.

Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/2/2014, 1:57 pm

ooc-As stated he was perfectly aware the targets were there. If you count the number of people in the post discluding those who don't fall under the 48 hr rule and those who posted after me for a Genjutsu master and the nature of the genjutsu canonically I fall well within the number of intended targets for Temple of Nirvana. There is no rule stating I have to say the targets name only that I acknowledge that I know they are there which I did. I expected this so if you wish to discuss it further we can take it to conflict resolution.
Back to top Go down
Chinou
Genin
Genin
Chinou

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2014-03-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/2/2014, 8:55 pm

( there's a timeline. Those who posted before you, Amatsu, would have to acknowledge or respond to te genjutsu first before we (posted after you) do, to avoid skewing up the timeline and avoiding confusion.)
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/2/2014, 11:35 pm

(ooc: I never disputed that. Though those who came in would have to and should have to acknowledge upon their initial post. This goes double for anyone who posted before and after me. I won't ooc in the topic anymore though I apologize.)
Back to top Go down
Paksennarion
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Paksennarion

Number of posts : 38
Village : Konohagakura
Bloodline : Mao
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/3/2014, 8:40 pm

~~~
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty4/10/2014, 5:04 pm

(ooc: edited out attack to get this moving....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Square   Town Square - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Square
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2