The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

In time you will die (Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aki Uchiha
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Aki Uchiha

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-03-11

In time you will die (Mission) Empty
PostSubject: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty3/18/2014, 9:39 pm

Spoiler:

" Well what do you plan on doing then??". Her warm and small voice almost didn't register. As Aki gazed was out source currently looking into the distance looking at nothing in particular just letting his mind wonder as he quickly snapped out of it when he heard her commit. " I don't really have a choice it's not like I can go against a direct order from our kage." Aki stated now turning his gaze upon the kunochi. She in turn didn't respond to his statement just nodding to let him know she agrees with his statement. " Well I guess I don't have a choice I will go with you on this mission". She said now rising to her feet from her perched position on the village gate her raven black hair flowing so gently in the breeze as her pink orbs turned to now look upon aki golden orbs. " No kiko I don't want you tagging along and getting in my way". Aki tone was ice cold sending shivers up the young chuunin spine. She had never heard this tone from him since she first met him all though years ago on that recon mission. She realize this mission to him meant a lot, and although the man the kage wanted dead was a chuunin like herself she also heard he was very powerful. So she best left it up to him.

Aki turned from her his siver hair glistening in the suns rays. He didn't say another word to kiko as he now returned his gaze to the open plains dead ahead that lead into a forest which according to the current intel he had gotten was where the man was no doubt planning out how he would take down aki village. This was something aki could not and will not take. He slowly let charka flow down to the sole of his shinobi sandals. As he gave one more glance at kiko giving her a slight nod before turning his attention back forward. He bent his knees slightly and jetted off. His movements so fast a flush of wind blew kiko back a little bit, as she watched him take off and soon vanish from her line a sight she let a small smile cross her face. " Please come back alive and unharmed". She clapped her hands together in preying fashion closely her eyes for a brief moment before reopening them again and jumping down from the gate and startef heading back into the village....

Post 1/6
Back to top Go down
Aki Uchiha
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Aki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty3/20/2014, 9:39 pm

Aki mind was fixated on his current mission. The only thing he could think about was how he was going to go about doing it. I mean it was pretty much black and white what he had to do, but due to the fact he doesn't have any equipment he would have to rely on his speed and his hands and feet. An evil and sicken smile came across his face." oh this is going to be enjoyable indeed". He said to himself as he now entered the small forest that was on the outskirts of the village. He knew he couldn't take the direct ground path due to that being a dead give away to his arrival, as he now leaped into a near by tree. Landing softly on one of its many branches. He sat there for a second looking around the forest. " lets see which way was it again".. It thought to himself as he looked to his left then to his right then back to his left again. " There we go". He stated as he now jetted to his left. Leaping from tree branch to tree branch. Each leap more fluent and lighter then the last. He almost forgot how enjoyable it was to go on missions. Since his arrival to this illage he hadn't done.a solo mission. He just assume the kage wanted to watch his progress and skill set to see if he was worthy of being a shinobi of this village something he really didn't mind loyalty was something that was earned and not given. Aki learning this the hard way time and time again.

Aki was now more focused on what was going on in his mind then what was going on around him. As he leaped to one tree branch and as he was leaping off it to land on another one all he heard was " Boom" Aki went flying to the side extending his right arm out and he grab a tree branch which due to the force and speed he was going broke off the tree it was attached to. That was all he needed it slowed him down enough that he could now react a little more turning his body in mid air as he now plated his feet onto a tree bending his knee to reduce the strain he would have gotten if he had not. Using the tree he launched his self back forward as that tree exploded. Now aki once again extended his right arm grabbing a near by tree and using the velocity he was moving at then he grabbed the tree he swung his legs upward as they now forced the rest of his body to swing that way as well as he now let go of the tree branch heading straight up above that branch he placed a little bit of charka down into the soles of his scandal as his feet now met with the branch that was above the previous branch that was under him. As if he scandals were like glue he stuck to the tree branch now upside down as his long siver hair now flopped down behind him. He slowly scanned the area. As he now noticed paper bombs planted almost every where. It was now no doubt in his mind that he was going the wrong way and due to thoughs two paper bombs going off the man he as looking for now knew he was coming. Not how aki had planned but it seem as if the plan had planned his out ahead of time just in case someone would come after him. Aki sinister grin once again coming across his face. " excellent now the prey knows that the hunter is on his trail". To aki there was nothing more thrilling then the hunt. Sometimes it was even more thrilling then the kill. Aki could only wonder what other traps his prey would leave down to try and stop the hunter. He hoped these paper bombs went the best he could do. Cause if it was it would be a long day for his prey. Aki was thinking about avoiding the paper bombs since he could clearly see where they were now place. But then what fun would that be. Aki wants his prey to know that he is getting closer and closer. Aki knew that the paper bombs had a small delay in them before they go off. If they didn't he probably would have taken a lot more damage then he did.

Aki now started leaping from tree branch to tree branch not staying on one branch for more then a second before leaping on to another moving in a zig zag pattern. Each leap leaving behind a " Bomb"  sound. Aki  was truly enjoying himself as he now drew closer and closer to the mans hideout....

Post 2/6
Back to top Go down
Aki Uchiha
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Aki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty3/23/2014, 8:58 am

It would seem aki had enjoyed his paper bomb run moe so then first thought. As he now darted through the tree branches, he quickly looked back as he landed on another tree branched and paused. " hmm it would seem like that was the last paper bomb trap". Aki now turned his head back forward. He knew he stilled had a ways to go before he reached the spot they say this man can be located at. Aki grinning a bit " it's been a while since I had this much fun, I hope his tricks don't end yet". Aki stated as he now once again continued his leaping from tree branch to tree branch heading forward. As he touched down on a tree branch he felt something slightly hinder his right foot from pressing down on to the tree branch completely. Aki froze should it possibly be another trap. Aki placed his right had a few inches away from his feet qnd there he felt it. It was a wire but the question still remade what was it for. There was only one way to find out aki slowly lifted his right leg now be alert for anything once he lifted his foot a few inches off the wire aki watched as two huge tree trunks slammed into each other. Aki couldn't believe it if he would have moved from this tree that surely would have been the end of him no question about it. This man was indeed good at placing traps there was no doubt about that. When aki thought it wouldn't get anymore entertaining this guy would pull one of these cards out.

" This just makes me want to kill him even more". Aki thought to himself as he now continued his travels forward leaping from tree branch to tree branch. As he once again unknowingly sprung another trap. This time a mountain of kunais came flying right towards him. Aki movement had to be flawless as he pushed off a tree branch twirling in the air avoiding them as he landed on another tree branch behind him. He looked at the tree that just took the volley of kunais. He leaped back to that tree grabbing two of them that were lodge into the tree and with one smooth and easy effort yanked them out of the tree. " Pretty sure these will come an handy if I run into another trap like this one. He stated as he looked at the tree one more time before heading forward once again now not to far away from the said spot the man is suppose to at. By now aki knows that the man is probably now there just waiting to see if aki would survive all his counter procedures to warrant off unsuspecting shinobi and normal people a like.......
Back to top Go down
Aki Uchiha
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Aki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty4/14/2014, 10:40 pm

It took Aki longer then he would have like to get to.this location, Even aki had to agree that the traps this man said up were very entertaining. If it weren't for them he would have been bored out his mind during his,long winded travel here. Never the less he was here. Aki stood on a tree branch that over looked the small cabin in the woods. It would seem.as though there was movement in the cabin from this distance aki couldn't make out what he was seeing. But one thing he knew for sure was he wasn't going to figure it out just standing here looking at it. Aki had to make his move now. He kneeled slowly in the tree trying toformulate some kind of plan in his head. Aki was pretty sure this man had already know he had gotten past all his traps. The question was is the man still in the house. Aki focused more on the inside of the house he seen shadows moving around in the house but that could be anything. Aki shook his head, it was now or never.

Aki leaped down from the tree and darted straight for the house, no point and being stealthy he lost that right when he set all of though traps. No he was going to go in head first. Aki was about 15 meters from the house before he heard a clicking noise. All of a sudden "BOOM" the cabin exploded. The Shockwave sending him flying back. The after affect hit him quickly as his vision became distorted and his hearing had faded. Aki place his hand on his head slowly rising back to his feet " Well what do we have here" . Aki picked up on a voice that seemed so far away. He turned his head to the location the sound was coming from. His eyes widened as he seen two kunai coming straight at him. Aki ducked and rolled to.the side. " Well looks like you can still maneuver well". Aki once again turned toward the sound. His head had now stop ringing and his vision had stabilized. There about 15 meters away from him stood a man. With some black shinobi pants, a blue shirt on his hair was jet black mid length, it barely pass his shoulder with brown eyes. He appearance match what the intel he recieve on the man. " I guess were going to have to fix that". Stated the man as he began to form hand seals as he inhale and exhale a stream of water. Aki grinned slightly as he repeated his movement from earlier. As he ducked the attacked and rolled grabbing the kunai that fell out his hand during the explosion. Aki while he was completing the roll threw the kunai aiming for the man throat. The man easily dodging it by moving his body to the side as it lodge into a near by tree behind the man. " I look forward to killing you" Aki stated as he got into a fighting stance with the one kunai he had left he place the hand that was holding it infront of his face.

" This should be fun" The man stated pulling out two kunai one an each hand spinning them as he pulled them out of his pouch. He too got into a fighting stance placing one hand that held a kunai infront of his while placing the other one over his head. " Let us begin" the man said before letting a grin come across his face......
Back to top Go down
Aki Uchiha
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Aki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty4/22/2014, 10:59 pm

The sound of metal hitting metal could be heard threw out the forest. Only a second or two of silence would be heard before the sound rang threw the forest again. Aki landing due a few flips as a jet stream of water landed in the place he had,landed with enough force to create a crater small in nature where aki had moved from. " You are indeed light on your feet sound dog.. But your quickness won't keep saving you here". The man now landed about 10 meters away from aki. He stared at aki with a blank expression. Aki in turn rising to his feet " I didn't come here for you to praise me on my speed". Aki stated his golden orbs seeming to try and pierce threw the mans very soul. " Of course not you came to kill me right??". The man now said and started laughing. He raced toward aki with one kunai aimed to pierce aki skull while the other was coming at an angle aiming for aki rib cage. Aki counter by using his free hand to grab the wrist of the arm that was aiming for his skull, and with his other hand which held the kunai he used it to block the incoming assault to his ribs. Using sheer force push the kunai that was aimed at his ribs back while slightly twisting his body wrapping one of his legs of the mans arm that he was holding. In one fluent motion he finished the twist releasing his grip on the mans arm while placing one his his hands on the floor he used his free leg while in the twisting motion to kick the man in the side of the head with great force at the same time releasing his leg from the mans arm. The kick would force the man to move tp the side a bit allowing aki to reposition himself after the twist to perform a few backflips to give him space between him and the man.

Aki wanted to enjoy this fight but he knew he had been away from the village for far to long he knew if he didn't return soon they will assume he failed the mission. This was somethinh he could not have. Aki new what he needed to do. The man now recovered from the blow,looked over to aki with somewhat shock on his face. " So the village dog does have a,little bit it's to bad I have,to kill you now though". Aki watched as the man began to form handseals. Aki watched as these handseals were different from any other hand seals he had seen before. The man started to spit out a stream of water but this time it was different the water seem more concentrated and filled with a lot charka. The water seemed to be forming something that was about 6 feet long. Aki couldn't make out what it was until the man went tp grab it and it seemed like a handle formed. It was a whip made of water. Aki grinned a little bit it was very different but at the same time very interesting. Aki knew that whip could be a problem if it had special properties. " Meet my whip of death, the name does fit don't worry by the time you realiZe anything you will be dead". The man said. Aki said nothing he now waited on the mans attack his kunai once again was held up in front of his face as he got into a fighting stance ready for anything.........
Back to top Go down
Aki Uchiha
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Aki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty4/23/2014, 7:00 pm

Aki leaped back and to the side narrowly dodging the oncoming assault. Even he had to admit that the whip was a pain in ass, due to it not having to recoil for every strike made it hard to predict and made close quarter attacks nearly impossible. To add even more to it, due to it not being an average whip it would seem that the user could split the whip into multiple whips covering wider range of assault. It took some time but aki had finished his analysis of the jutus it was indeed of class B calibre damage with a class c amount of charka require to use it. Aki was really hoping to not have to use and jutsu for this fight, but it seems,like that option went out the window. He smirked at the thought. " It would seem like your village only teaches it's shinobi how to run". Aki stood a few meters away from the man " If you were tired of me running why didn't you say anything I could have changed up my tactics for you". Aki said as his smirk had now vanished he knew it was time to end this. Aki now performing hand seals as he placed his hands on the ground before darting straight forward at the man. The man now chuckled as he now try to swing his whip at aki. He stopped mid swing as the ground shot out needle like forms of earth aiming right at the man forcing him to leap back just to dodge them, during this time aki had already began performing more hand seals. As the needle like forms of earth leaped out of the earth and at aki command went flying at the man. He knew there were to many coming at him to block them with his whip as he was forced to release the jutus and prepared another as he leaped into the air to avoid the attack as he completed his hand seals as a massive amount of water came,out his mouth. So much so that aki stop his frontal assault due to him not knowing what this water would do. The man landed as is grin grew.

" this has been fun, but its now time for you to die". He stated as he now began to perform the handseals needed for his next jutus. Aki looked on in awe as a dragon started to form from the water. Aki quickly performed a few hand seals before slamming his hands to the ground as a huge wall of earth appeared in front of him. He didn't stop there as he performed another set of hand seals. " That wall won't save you from this attack. As now the water dragon came flying towards aki wall of earth he looked up as his golden orbs turned crimson red. As the water dragon shattered threw the wall with little effort as any and everything behind was destroyed and washed away. The man began to laugh. " I told you that little wall of yours wouldn't hold up against my attack, now to clean up what's left of you. It's a shame I didn't get his name". The man started walking over towards where aki should be laying half dead. But once he started to move he realize that he couldn't. He looked down at his feet to realize that something had grabbed them and were pulling him down. By this time there was little he could do to stop it. As aki now rose up from the ground as he now sank underneath it. An a mere few seconds all that was left of the man was his head and shoulders. The man looked up only to gaze upon the red orbs the color,of blood staring back down at him. " Your an uchiha...." Aki didn't even bother to.answer as he performed a set of hand seals as the ground that the man was now buried in rose up into the air. The man was now at eye level with Aki as he watched aki perform one last set of hand seals. " Die" Aki said as the needle like forms of earth rose from the ground piercing threw the earth that held him captive as that crumbled and fell a part as volley of needles pierce every part of his body finally threw going right threw his heart and skull killing him instantly. Aki stood there for a moment looking at the lifeless body. He then turned from it. " The ops team can come and collect his body I'm not going to haul it back to the village. Aki decided not to release the jutsu it would be better for them to find it like this so they know he's dead. Aki knew now that he had to report back to the kage about the results of the mission. Aki deactivated his dojutsu as he now headed back to the village.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In time you will die (Mission)   In time you will die (Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

In time you will die (Mission)
Page 1 of 1