The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhoden
Genin
Genin
Rhoden

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-03-03

Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!)   Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) Empty3/5/2014, 10:19 pm

Character Template
Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) 2cdwrg10

*These are the Notes on the proscribed physical for the recent academy graduate: Rhoden Kenshi. For personnel eyes only.*
__________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Rhoden Kenshi
Village: Kirigakure
Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) 24lnfa10
Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) 0d6900e8-56ba-4893-af38-1e2e2d335e45_zps99131a2c
Physical:
Attire: The Subject arrived at the clinic with a frown on his face and a walking stick in hand. He was donning a dark grey male-cut kimono with white trim. Beneath the kimono was a pale-red collared shirt. Seems to be an easy-clasp variety, which, gathering from intel from my superiors makes perfect sense. Wrapped around the Subject’s waist appears to be a cloth sash of some kind, white like the trim on the kimono. The sash is keeping the Kimono tight around his waist and closed in an orderly fashion. There appears to be two bags on his sash, judging from the kunai strapped to one, I can only guess that one for daily life and the other for a shinobi lifestyle. Rhoden appears to be wearing pale grey slacks, loose fitting around the legs for range of motion. His close-toed black shoes match traditional shinobi foot-wear. Overall, I’m surprised he doesn’t look disheveled considering…

Physical: At first, I was taken aback by his white hair and short stature. Upon closer inspection however, Subjects size doesn't seem to be a case of malnutrition, but rather genetics. The boy seemed to sense me examining him from the doorway as he turned his sightless pale blue eyes directly at me. It’s a bit unnerving. When the desk clerk finally announced his turn, the boy complied and followed my directions. According to the scale the boy was 55 inches (approximately 4 feet 5 inches) and weighed 79 pounds.

Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) 2hokxm10
Personality:  I’m no physiologist, so most of this information comes from files from his academy teachers and from my personal, but limited, interaction during this exam. The first academy write up’s about Rhoden paint the picture of a quiet, hard-working child. It seems he was determined to become a shinobi no matter what the reservations of everyone around him where. He started out at the academy relatively cheerful with a healthy dose of determination. As the write ups continue, the determination and hard-working aspects of his personality don’t seem to change. However, the academy teachers seemed to notice that he became increasingly foul tempered whenever he perceived someone treating him ‘differently.’ It seems Rhoden became more aloof and wrapped up in his books as be became older. One teacher even described his personality as potentially ‘prickly’ in nature.

Despite these negative personality traits some of the teachers have been recently associating with their graduating student. One of the teaching chuunin gave him high praise. This was the teacher that I assumed he grew attached to. According to this teacher, Rhoden got increasingly tired of being treated like an easily broken vase and only wanted to be thought of as a normal student. The teacher sang praises that mirrored the others, determination and hard-working that seems to be staples of his personality. The report also adds that he is generally an easy-going individual who only goes out of his way to appear short-tempered to draw people’s attention away from his blindness.

History: To truly understand the Subject, I felt it was important to start at the beginning, in this particular case, the tale beings with his mother, Kasumi Kenshi. As her name suggests, she was born to the Kenshi Clan however she wasn’t born with the clan’s blindness or abilities. It seems she eventually had a falling out with her family and moved on. Maybe she resented the blindness that came with the clan’s abilities or perhaps a part of her believed that distancing herself from her clan was her way of denying the Kenshi’s blindness. In the end, I can only speculate on what precisely drove her to leave. A few years later and Kasumi found herself in Kirigakure working as a waitress.

The story about his past becomes vague here depending on who you believe. His mother talks of mysterious shinobi sweeping her off her feet. The more common rumor is that Rhoden was apparently the result of a one night stand between Kasumi and an unspecified man. With a twist of fate, Kasumi’s son was born with the very abilities that she had sought to distance herself from. Rhoden was born blind, a mark of the KKG’s existence within the boy. Kasumi was especially protective of her blind son, he was a common sight in and around the café in which she waitressed.

From a young age, Rhoden seemed to be fascinated by the different shinobi who frequented the restaurant. He would always eagerly listen to the stories of any shinobi who would tell them. It became an inside joke that it wasn’t just the food being grilled there, any willing shinobi would be asked questions by a certain blind white haired child. So in hind sight, I guess it shouldn’t be that much of a surprise that when he was old enough, he wanted to join the Academy and become a real shinobi. I suspect his mother allowed it, with the assumption that he wouldn’t truly make it the entire way to graduation.

At the academy, some issues sprang up early. Being blind, Rhoden couldn’t learn the hand seals the conventional way, nor could he read any of the proscribed text books. At first his grades where low, and it seemed that he would have to be removed from classes. However, a fateful meeting with the chuunin changed all of that. By the orders, this teacher took extra time with Rhoden, getting a copy of braille texts and apparently routinely stayed late with the boy, developing a technique for him to learn hand signs. Rhoden’s grades soon took a turn for the better, and the boy was soon near the top of his class despite his obvious handy cap. He must have passed the Assessment Test as well, or else he wouldn’t have been sent here for the physical.

Other Information
____________________________________________________________________________________
Family/Siblings:
Mother: Kasumi Kenshi (A waitress at a local cafe)
Father: Unknown
Siblings: No Full Siblings, Unknown if there are any half Siblings
Morals: Never show pity to others, they may surprise you. There's nothing that can't be accomplished with hard work and determination. Never give up, even if the odds are stacked against you there is a way.
Values: His mother and his friends are what he considers irreplaceable. (Despite his mother's overprotective tendencies.) He knows the value of a rare book and a good story.
Boundaries: Rhoden would never knowingly betray Kirigakure, as that is where he calls home. He wouldn't murder any of his friends or teammates. Rhoden will never senselessly kill.
Motto: 'I maybe blind to you, but to me you're deaf and have no sense of touch, smell and taste.'
Likes: Seafood, Learning new things, A Good Tale (especially in books), Being Treated as an Equal, Good-Humored Jokes, Cajun Food
Dislikes: Overly Loud People, Being Looked Down Upon, Pity, Know-it-Alls

Specialty/Skills

Skills:
2: (No element) +50 Meters to Sensory Techniques

Total Skill Points: 4 (6-2 for purchase)

Bloodline and Jutsu information:

Roleplay Sample (Optional for genin):
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!)   Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!) Empty3/6/2014, 2:50 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Rhoden Kenshi (Finished!)
Page 1 of 1