The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

• Mugen • [ FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
• MUGEN •
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-04-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery: Ration & Katon

• Mugen • [ FINISHED]  Empty
PostSubject: • Mugen • [ FINISHED]     • Mugen • [ FINISHED]  Empty4/24/2014, 10:11 am

:scratch:Code:
Character Template
 • Mugen • [ FINISHED]  2cdwrg10
__________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Uchiha Mugen
Village: Kirigakure no sato
 • Mugen • [ FINISHED]  24lnfa10
Appearance: LINK

• HEIGHT & WEIGHT - Mugen stands one inch over six feet, as his lean muscular tone is a compliment to his weight of 177 lbs. Being the height he is, great length comes along as his arms are longer than most shinobi and his fist are huge even for his body. His lean muscular tone often have people thinking he's bigger than he really is, which is never a bad thing.
  • APPEARANCE - With a light tan skin complexion; Mugen carries a different look to him than most shinobi, the most noticeable is the auburn/crimson color which hangs from the tips of his black hair. Mugen hair drapes down a Little past his shoulders; therefore, Mugen normally switches up styles to keep the hair from falling over his face, which is a bother. The most common styles are simple, a ponytail or spiked. You may catch him on a lazy day with his hair down, but not often.  Mugen graces the eyes of his bloodline - The Uchiha, the slate black eyes that many fear and have fallen to. On his scarless faces lies a small nose, a set of ears, and a mouth which not allot comes from.
  • APPAREL - Mugen wear clothes that fit him; however, he likes to comfortable and move freely so they are loose just a bit. Starting out with the footing he has the normally ninja shoes given out to those of his rank, but they are black instead of  brown. Underneath the shoes he has tape wrapped around his feet. The pants/ slacks he wear are black loose around the ankles • like Itachi's  • around the waist is his auburn/crimson ninja tool bag, holding his equipment. He wears a light crew neck hoody, black of course under his  auburn/crimson Jounin vest with the Uchiha Crest implanted on the back, representing his clan proudly, also the vests is made specially for Mugen because on the back lies a sheaths pouch which holds his combat sword.His village headband can be found hanging around his neck. He wears gloves with his village symbol implanted on the back, but underneath the gloves his hands are heavily taped. Mugen wears two stub earrings one in each ear, which are crimson red. Given to him was a bracelet with the Uchiha crest slightly hanging from one of the links. All his clothes is made for comfort, so the fabric is soft yet very durable

• Mugen • [ FINISHED]  2hokxm10
Personality: Mugen is a shinobi; therefore, his personality is different depending on the situation at hand. Which is why I will explain his two sets of personality

• OFF DUTY - When Mugen is free from his Jounin duties he is someone who is laid back and mellow;therefore, he doesn't really care about too much what goes on around him.  He feels as when he is off duty things that happen around him are not his concern, unless the situation involves life or death. He not the type to be overwhelmed with joy or excitement, he is the "whatever" or "that's nice" type of person, he will flash a smile or smirk every now and then, but don't look to get too much from him. He answers more with an  facial expression or head nod than with words, and if he does speak he keeps it to a very minimum. Some would say he is lazy and some say he is detached from everyone else, but he is always aware what goes on around him, although he may seem like he's in his own little world. He is loyal to those who are loyal to them, and those loyal people are ones you may see him conversate with or joke with but that's only because they have proven something to him. While  Mugen does not really care what others think or feel, one thing he will not tolerate is disrespect towards him or his friends. Disrespect is one thing that makes him act. With that being said actions speak to Mugen don't say what you want to do or are going to do, show him. Mugen is honest to the point where it can sometime be seen as blunt or straight-forward, but that's only because he does not believe in telling lies, he feels lies only create more lies and that's something he does not approve. Mugen is a sarcastic person when he wants to be, which is always very funny to other because he takes it overboard sometimes. You don't know if he joking or forreal because he is straight-forward and blunt so it confuses those around him. Mugen likes to take his time with everything, which people often refer to him being a slow poke or lazy ass, but that's just him he doesn't mind he he just smirks and continues to take his time. Mugen gets a joy watching others argue and make fun of each other even though he prefers not to he get a good laugh. Mugen is that hard to understand he likes to hang around other and hang out, but then he also likes to be alone and relax to himself. Overall he is a teenager and there is still allot of things he doesn't understand about the world he lives in or people, but he will continue to grown and learn as much as possible.
  • SHINOBI PERSONALITY -Mugen on duty is a completely different person. He feels that every assignment or task given to him is very important, because it is seen to benefits to his village, and the young Uchiha only wants to see his village flourish and prosper. While he still not much of a talker, he communicates with his fellow shinobi because it increases the success of missions. Mugen is very aware to everything around him, which has him constantly thinking. While Mugen may not be the aggressor he will not hesitate to kill. He is a calm shinobi who is not the type to get fired up or excited because of actions. He stays level headed making sure his  thought and actions will not be regretted. He is very cautious because he knows majority of the time it isn't just his life he acting on, but that is not something that make him rethink a plan or action, once he has made up his mind he plans to make it happen. He is respectful to those above him or equal in rank to him;however, disrespect still will not be tolerated. Mugen understand which rank and he will act accordingly to his, which he expect others to the same; therefore, if giving the opportunity to lead he becomes more vocal and bold. Emotionless is his game, his feelings can be cut off in a instant becoming that cold blooded killer if needing to be but he still cares very much to those around him, which sometimes results in reckless actions as he is trying to protect those dear to him. He has no problem giving his life for those he loves, while he is a shinobi that can not destroy bonds and relationships he has built. To Mugen there is nothing wrong with violence because he knows that is tithe lifestyle of being a shinobi, but it can be he tries to avoid it at all cost; although, he does not lack skill or confidence worrying about others always come first. Mugen does not trust or hold bonds to shinobi from other villages or clans, so lying does not meaning anything to him. He is all about the success of his village and fellow shinobi, nothing is over the limit for Mugen when it comes to his village.

Story:

• BORN & TODDLER YEARS - On the dark winter night of November 19th a young a child was born. In a small apartment outside the skirts of the village. Running throughout the infants blood and veins was The strong, bold, feared Uchiha blood. With three strong woman surrounding him all carrying the Uchiha name;  his mother, grandmother and great grandmother witness as new life was born on this day, naming him Mugen; Mugen Uchiha. Most of the male Uchiha in his family had died from battle including his his father and grandfather. His great grandfather was the only male figure left in his life, and his health was not the best. Growing up was hard without a father to teach him things a father should so he often learn everything from watching over kids and there fathers, even though his mother was a former shinobi she decided to give up that life to insure he child would be raised correctly. All the information and conversations  he recieved from his mother and grandparent were very knowledgeable. With them seeing allot they told him stories and talk to him allot about the war, great warriors and things of that such. As he continue to grow the stronger he got, as time to enter the academy was right around the corner. He continues to train and polish up his skills as much as he could.
    • ACADEMY STUDENT - On the first day of the Academy Mugen was taken by his mother and grandmother, as he watched all the other kids talk with their fathers it had saddened him a bit, but he only used that as motivation. Mugen hugged his mother and Grandmother before taking off into the class. This is where he would to introduced to his classmates and academy instructor. Mugen noticed that he was the only Uchiha in his class, he did not take pride in that. Over the course of his academy days Mugen has learned a lot and something's he has alrdy knew from his great grandfather. Even though his grandfather was very mobile he was great at explaining, so listening in class has never been a problem he just did not seem as interested as other. With Mugen things came easy to him, he did not understand why at the moment, but as time went on his grandparents explained the power of the Uchiha and Sharingan. Academy was nothing but pointless lessons and hardworking and training, before you know it Mugen was coming to the end of his academy years. His hair had grew longer; as well as,  his body, which has began to develop. A lean muscular tone is what, as a result of push ups and pulls daily. He had already grown to be the tallest of his class. A few more days has passed leading into his academy graduation where he received his village headband showing that he successfully complete the academy. He shared this joyful moment with the three leading lady of his life and his strong great grandfather
    • GENIN YEARS - Mugen completed his short term goal, receiving his village headband and successfully becoming a Genin, now was the next chapter in his life. Meeting his new Joiunin leader and teammates. Mugen had expected to be nervous but he wasn't. He had been so ready for this moment it did not phase him one bit, his great grandfather was once a Jounin leader, so he had given him details on what to expect, but he did state not all Jounin leaders are the same so be prepared for anything, which was exactly what Mugen was prepared. He watched as he other two Genin teammate had introduced themselves, their voices carries  so much nervousness, but Mugen would speak clear and calm. I am Mugen Uchiha, twelve years of age. From that day on the three would partake in many missions, which most were boring especially for the Jounin leader, but it was needed for the grown of the young shinobi. Mugen had earned and displayed that he was the best Genin of his group. Mugen had even unlocked the first stage of his Sharingan.bIt was been during the mission where they were sent to gather and return information of a shinobi on the outskirts of the village. Never in a million years did Mugen expect for them being attacked,  but always aware and ready he flourished his skills in the surprised attack; while his other two teammates struggled. Fighting to protect them the first Tomoe was unlocked and activated. He and his Jounin leader succeeded in fighting off the attack, but the other two Genin had received minor injuries, but nothing to serious. As the years went on Mugen had only gotten stronger with his eyes and continue to develop them, things had been easier to learn he began to read the movements of his opponents easier, he was ready to move onto the next stage in his shinobi life. Chuunin exams where around the corner and Mugen prepared best he could, but before the start of the Chuunin exams Mugen and this sensei has a conversation. The sensei asked that Mugen watch over the two making sure they succeeded as well as him. Being the person he was he gave his sensei his word that he would make sure they make it together through the end. Which is what he did, Mugen skills had reached another level during the exams, unlocking the second tomoe to his eye. As fatigue and hungry began to come into play, Mugen did not show any sign of slowing up. Using different tactics and perfect team combat, Mugen team had successfully obtain both scrolls to move into the next sections of exams where his combat skills where shown off, defeating the Genin ahead of him with little to no problem. Mugen and his team successfully completed the exams moving up to the ranks of Chuunin
    • CHUUNIN - Him and his squad reach the rank of Chuunin. They were not longer seen as children of the village, they could not take on certain rank missions by themselves now. Mugen be the leader of the team he made sure his team was ready for everything possible, which they hated but he was responsible for their lives and he planned keeping them alive. Even though their sensei was still around, he has often been giving important mission that he has to take on, so they do not spend as much time with him as usual, but when they do they often take on tougher missions than before because of their new rank, which none of them had a problem with. Mugen was extremely happy when they worked with sensei because he did not have to take on role of leader, he hated bossing the other two around but some had to do. All along his Chuunin years was missions and combat something he could say he enjoyed, but not all the time. It seem as Mugen had grown lazier the older he got, but never on his missions. His Chuunin years where no where near exciting as his younger Genin days because everything was so new and fresh back then, but he continued to progress. It had gotten to the point where their sensei would go on missions with them and put Mugen in charge as he felt he was a great shinobi for his age. Mugen still leader allot from his sensei, but he could tell this life had gotten boring for Mugen. Mugen had already had great control over his Sharingan and his combat skills were close to his sensei, which is why he was recommended by his sensei for Tokubetsu Jounin. It was an honor for Mugen which he proudly accepted. He still would be underneath his sensei working as his subordinate, but he was ready for a life of his own.
    • Tokubetsu Jounin - Just Beginning

Other Information
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Family/Siblings:

• Mother - Kiran Uchiha
    • GrandMother - Kira Uchiha
    • Great GrandMother - Femi Uchiha

Morals: Believes that all shinobi are equal, until proven in battle. He is about the growth and success of his village.

Values: He values loyalty and friendship, the life of an shinobi, and of courses his loved ones

Boundaries: He will not tolerate disrespect in any shape or form, but other then that when a missions is at stake he has no boundaries,besides turning on his shinobi, killing his friends
    Motto:Shinobi life isn't beautiful, but it drives me to keep going

• Ramen
    • Females
    • Being lazy
    • Watching shinobi battle/spar
    • Sleep
    • Being a shinobi

Dislikes:
    • Disrespect
    • Lairs
    • Traitors
    • Arrogance
    • Childish Act and People

Specialty/Skills
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Specialty:

• Tokubetsu Jounin
    • Ninjutsu Specialty
    • Genjutsu Specialty
    • Taijutsu Sub-Specialty

Skills:
    • Tokubetsu Jounin - 8 Skill Points
    • 8 Skill points - [ USED ] 2000 extra ninja points

Bloodline and Jutsu information:
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    Bloodline: Uchiha

Starting Element: Fire

Roleplay Sample (Optional for genin):

I really do not feel like writing an RP SAMPLE but this sample will be my first post once I am accepted, I have no RP'D In years so Bare with me. Not my best either I been working on my profile all day.

It had been a couple days since I had been assigned to special Jounin, so I was still adapting to feel of being an Elite ninja in the Kirigakure no sato, being able to take of missions of my own. I knew it was something I could adapt to, so this high I was feeling would not last long. I had been off duty for the day, as my senior shinobi told me I should prepare myself for life of a Jounin, that I would do. Rest and relaxation was all I needed for me and my body, but over time I grew bored of being coupe'd up in my apartment. Getting up from my bed I would throw on a simple shirt, as I made my way out the door, making sure I closed it behind me. Walking down the quiet shallow hallways, all I could hear was the footsteps of my shoes hitting the surface; it would be long before I reached the exit door to my building. Opening the door the fresh air breezed across my face and cheeks, a whiff of fresh air ran under my nose, there it hit me - I WAS A JOUNIN. As a strides along the peaceful village, sounds of young kids playing and mother having their daily conversation echo'd through my ears. I continued down the main road heading into town, Not paying to much attention to what had been going around me, a walk was I wanted. Watching as a few fellow shinobi approached me I stopped. Pats and handshake of congratulations came in a fury, a simple slight smirk would arise. I had been happy yet I remained humble.  As I would finish up light conversation and would continue to make my way. I stumbled upon an open field with tree. Jumping tree to tree i would reach the highest point, there I lays  on a stable tree branch big enough to support me and my weight, I would just relax.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

• Mugen • [ FINISHED]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: • Mugen • [ FINISHED]     • Mugen • [ FINISHED]  Empty4/27/2014, 11:25 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

• Mugen • [ FINISHED]
Page 1 of 1