The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Number of posts : 1124
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/25/2014, 3:12 pm

It was day off of doing missions for Queen-sama, but i couldn't take the time off and relax. I still havent gone out on a mission that requires me to test my strength, how am i suppose to know how stronger i have gotten over the years i have been away at the temple. Plus, the fact that i havent been added to a squad yet or even been assigned a jounin either. (queen-sama must be busy and overworked right now) After having this feeling, this urge to test my growth, I decided to grab my weapons and head down to the sparring center to see if there was someone who i could test this strength against. I reach the entrance and check out who is inside. As i look around and take in the full expanse of this huge sparing facility, It has a large amount of barriered arenas for ninjas to have non-lethal combat in. Nice outfitted medical center and a sign-in sheet for each room and who's waiting for an opponent. MY eyes scroll down the list, and one name points out to me. I put my name down and run into the lobby, look around until i wind that unmistakable red and white kimono and rush over. "Yuuka right? Let's spar, it's like i can just feel the power coming out of you and i think that i can push myself to the limits with you, so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

Number of posts : 300
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2014-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/26/2014, 1:34 am

"

Yuuka mission had been completed. 3 missions in just a single day and it was her first day. She was rather pleased with herself. She would soon be able to qualify for the Chuunin Exams. The day was beginning to wind down and she felt she wanted to know what the Genin of the village were like. For so long she had been away and trained separately she had no idea what Genin were like. Of course she what they were capable of in theory. Many Jounin had fought her, dumbed down to a level of a Genin. But she wanted to know what they were really like.

There was that strange man who she had met under the tree and there was that boy who she had found cleaning the school. There was also those who been patrolling the rooftops as well as running around completing their own missions. It was about time she got herself involved. Too many people thought she was not a shinobi. But that would partially be because of her attire and absence of the headgear. Yet none of them would know how well cut the Kimono was for battle.

It had been that precise moment a familiar face had entered. As she waited in that small 5 by 5 meter room, primarily for taijutsu and weapons training, Ataku the boy who was cleaning had entered. It appeared he had sought her out. The name she had written down had obviously attracted the boy. He challenged her to a duel and with a small amused smile Yuuka would Tie the forehead protector on her head.

"
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/26/2014, 11:10 pm

"I'll take that as a yes then.I will be right back, im going to get the sparing room number we will be in and I will be right back, okay" A smile appears across my face as I walk up to the Help desk and get the barriers to one of the room lowered.

As soon as I saw Yuuka, I felt something powerful about her, like she commanded respect, but was graceful at the same time. I wonder what rank she is though? She doesn't wear the common vest that a jounin wears, but she acts as refined and with such resolve that she cant be a gennin either. I can't tell, but what i do know is that sparring with her will help me test my strength and test my skill as a ninja.

As i walk over to Yuuka as she waits for me to return readily with gear in hand. "We are in Barrier Arena room number five."
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 3:05 am

[Mind if I enter, I'll just watch and perhaps give some comments Smile ]

The Queen had finally gotten around to do something that was long on her list of things to do. Go out and (roleplay) congratulate the latest academy members. There was one in particular, that she was interested in meeting. She knew the story and the small facts about Yuuka, the Konoha Bijuu, however The Queen wanted to keep her distance, least her other little honey bee's grow jealous of the attention. Still, Queen wanted to know what she was like, what her skills were, and just how extra-ordinary she would become.

The Queen knew where to find the little honey bee's, of course she was Konoha's leading lady after all. Apparently the young genin had decided to spar against a boy, which back in her day was risky, now it was a common occurrence. The Queen activated her lovely sharingan, to watch these two in a battle that was sure to unfold in a most glorious way. Or maybe she needed to ensure the Bijuu would not break loose, either way The Queen was in for a bit of an amusing time seeing these two.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 2:35 pm

ooc: let's keep this short :)Welcome Queen we will be posting without taking you into account in post order :p feel free to post whenever you want to.
Mission start!

The boy left, wanting to know what the spar room number was. It appeared he was really keen on fighting her since he had come to room by name rather than by number. It only took a little while to return. Coming back with a Sword and Scythe. The room's barriers were lowered and it would be safe to perform low level jutsu in the area without destroying it. Yuuka was a well experienced fighter having been beat up by nearly half the Jounin in the village. Her particular expertise was Taijutsu. She wasn't great at it but she could get way around with it.

Her first approach was finishing the knot on her forehead protector. Her hands would drop to their sides to assume a no guard stance. However as her arms were falling down in parallel, her left hand took a hold of metal hairpin. The movement was graceful, flicking the the senbon needle like weapon at the boy's neck. She may not have been a master at throwing but she had a few tricks and at the close distance the boy would need to be sharp. The distance between them was about 3 meters the maximum being 5.

The boy wanted to push to his limits and Yuuka was pleased to help the boy push it. Her whole life every single training had pushed her to her limits and she believed that was the only way someone could learn something new. Her on field experience taught her a few things and Yuuka would show the boy how battles happened in the real world. She would follow up on the needle, tracking his limited responses. The complete dodge, the partial dodge or the block.

Regardless of whether he chose to move completely out the way, partially move his head or even choose to block at the close distance his only option would be to partially move his head. He had nothing ready to block as he had no stance. Completely moving out the way would only be possible with a body flicker. Yuuka would follow up on his movements, closing the gap with light steps bringing in the momentum and carrying it in a left punch towards his stomach. Her body would be tilted sideways like a fencer would.

381/700 Chakra Training

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 4:30 pm

We took our positions in the room and thew barrier was raised, I noticed Yuuka was adjusting her headband protector, thinking that the spar would start after that i dont put up my guard but i keep my eyes still locked on her, because I dont know how she even fights so i want to keep my eyes open for her first move. She drops her arms to the side, and out of no where my eyes catch this senbon flying at my neck. The distance is too short to un-holster my Scythe off my shoulder, my only real option here is to dodge it and set up some sort of plan.

I spin off the ball in my right foot and rotate down and to the right while un-holstering my scythe and set up my battle stance. I think to myself, "How should i go about this? do i try and draw her into a set up where i can use my new move or try and catch her by surprise with it now? I look at the distance between me and her. Three meters no where enough time to charge a wind ball or a sickle weasel.

I decide to activate Hien-Flying swallow (120-20CR=100 CR) and take my chances I decide to body flicker 2 meters up (100-5CR=95 CR), Lunge forward off my left foot, spinning 240 degrees and use the momentum to carry me back around as i use Cloud style Front Beheading(95-10CR=85CR).

Not since right before i body flickered, have i had vision on Yuuka. She will have time to possibly dodge but since my slice is coming at a downward diagonally, im doubting it, but she for sure has time to react to the length it took for me to lunge and spin, so i have to be ready for anything.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 5:03 pm

Ataku had moved correct in his choice to dodge the senbon but it would have been much better if he had stopped to see what was happening. The first attack was always a distraction. Earlier Yuuka had moved to punch the Genin in the stomach. His spin had saved him from the senbon but it did not save him from the punch. Her punch connected on his left rib as he had spun rightward. This effectively stopped whatever he was up to and would result in him having a bruised side. Yuuka would not go all out as to break a few bones. The punch would make him flinch and move back a bit as she would turn her body as she brought her wrist fist forward in exchange for the left. Her target would be his exposed jar.

Her body would now be tilted rightside towards Ataku. She saw the wall behind him. It was an advantage to her. On his back his large scythe was his choice of combat. With him backed up so close to the wall it would be hard for him to pull it out and swing it at her unless he pushed her back somehow. Yuuka's right arm would twist, increasing it's strength and drastically lowering it's chance of being redirected or held onto. It was the experience of being beaten up by Jounin so many times.

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 5:33 pm

That punch from Yuuka hit like a brick, effectively sending me backward. I Plant my feet as i slide backward, finally stopping my movement. I could taste the blood in my mouth. The strike makes my scythe recoil and i hear a ping sound. " crap im against a wall here. This isn't looking good."

As i raise my head again i see Yuuka Winding up a punch. My options are limited here. The distance is too close to even try and un-holster my scythe. I have one real option left other than taking her next blow. Thank god i was so much of a rush i put my sword sheath on the wrong side of my body.

I take my left hand which is dangling at my side, because of the strike left my guard down. I quickly grab it and use Cloud style:Front beheading(120-10=110CR0 to try and deflect the punch to the side. If this punch connects, I will for sure be knocked back into the wall. If it is able to deflect it I can build some space to try and finish this.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 5:59 pm

Ataku was pushed to the wall colliding with it. He appeared to have coughed up some blood as his lips lined it. Perhaps Yuuka had hit the poor boy to hard. However she would persist, there were things he needed to learn and things Yuuka needed to learn. For one Ataku would learn the importance of environment. He was pinned against the wall and a draw of his sword came to save him.

Yuuka's response was almost instant, her actions a result of memory and experience. Her centre mass would shift from the middle of her abdomen to her right shoulder and arms. Her posture would drop, as she voluntarily stopped her attack to the jaw. Instead her body dropped lower, the punch discontinuing as the sheathe missed her arm and head, Whooshing past above her. Her body followed the change, spinning leftwards on her right foot as her body span in tune with the sheathed blade. Her airborne left leg would be coming around as the successor to the Punch aiming once again at Ataku's left Jaw. At the small distance her leg would be bent inwards as she executed the spinning back kick to his exposed jaw.  

381+233+ 199= 803/700 Chakra training done
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/27/2014, 7:30 pm

Yuuka's kick Connects, I am taken off my feet and spun all the way around into the barrier wall to the left, bouncing off of it. Yep, my jaw is either dislocated or fractured. Even from that close of a range, that kick was strong enough to throw me off my feet and almost crush my jaw. But, now the situation is worse. I'm backed into a corner. I curse under my breath. "She is just too fast for me, i cant do anything." At least now i have a little distance, even though with these wounds i should be able to use that technique. I un-holster my scythe, and start setting up for dance of the crescent moon. I make 2 shadow clones and lunge at Yuuka (110-40CR=70CR)

This technique shouldnt fail. By attacking from the left, right and above she should have no ability to escape and even if one of the clones strikes hits it will be a strong blow still dealt to her. I didnt want to have to use this technique but i did ask to be pushed to my limits so i guess its only necessary for me to have to use this.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/28/2014, 5:43 pm

ooc: remember the CC for your 2 shadow clones.

She felt the connection, to her the kick was without any effort. She had executed it almost perfectly and had not been a burden on her. The result was Ataku flying into a corner in the room. The bruise on his ribs would soon act up and the blueish hue on his jaw began to appear. Yuuka herself had already recovered into a stance, snatching up the hair pin lodged into the wall. She was thinking about giving ataku a breather but he himself had other ideas.

He undid his scythe as Yuuka was walking towards the center of the room. It would be different now that he had his choice weapon out. What Yuuka did not expect was the two clones that appeared. If he could not do it alone he would do it in numbers. His movement speed increased as she was approached from the sides and above. Yuuka had chosen to move rapidly back with the aid of the body flicker technique. She had formed the seals with two hands.

Ataku would execute the technique on thin air. If Yuuka had been the one back up to a wall she might have had to take the hit head on. She had seen that technique before but never would have imagined the technique to be done with a scythe. Her body flicker ended arriving close to the opposite corner, she immediately through the Hairpin once again at Ataku and specifically the one in the middle. He was the real one and she was sure. They had yet to shuffle.

Yuuka would be at the disadvantage of range very soon. Ataku was 3 with a long range. She needed to clear the area. Two hands would gather as she completed a short series of hand seals. She felt her chakra mold into something hot the Jutsu would full the whole room leaving no room to block. This fight would end here. "Katon,Gogyaku no Jutsu". The only way for Ataku to survive the attack (that Yuuka could think of) would be stack his clones ontop of him as a means of protection but even they move quickly poof from the heat and leave Ataku with some burns.

278/290 CR
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/28/2014, 8:00 pm

As I lunge down, a puff of smoke appears and all i hear next is the sound on metal on concrete. I look up and see Yuuka basically against the wall and a senbon flying at Ataku's neck, he jumps off his scythe and avoids it. Ataku, to his dismay notices that she is weaving the hand signs for a jutsu. This is bad, with only a three meter distance it will be hard for her to miss anything. The next thing Ataku knows, a fireball starts forming infront of Yuuka. "Shit this is bad" Ataku thinks to himself. There is nothing his wind style can do against that large of a fireball. Ataku can only think of one idea its crazy and stupid but also unexpected.

Ataku stacks his clones infront of him and has them each spin their scythes infront of each other and has them body flicker forward into the fireball. This plan is insane and Ataku will lose both shadow Clones in the process and will probably get some decently bad burns on his body, but he is willing to give all he can to show his strength, even if that means getting burned. Ataku charges through the fireball losing his first clone at 1/3 the distance into the fireball and the second clone dissipates at 2/3 the distance and i brute force through the last 1/3rd of the fireball. I emerge out the end with 2nd degree burns on my arms and back. I grit my teeth in pain and then swing my scythe at Yuuka diagonally down from the left.
This is all Ataku really has left into him before he will lose consciousness from the pain that the burns are causing on his body.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/28/2014, 8:24 pm

The popping sound of the clones confirmed the hits. Yuuka's fireball completely charred the area. If it had not been for the protective barriers the place would have burned down. Yuuka was sure that the fight was over but she did not drop her guard. However something she had not been expecting was for Ataku to jump out of the fire. The poor boy had literally pushed forward head on in attempts to get a hit on Yuuka. Was this the life of a Shinobi? Yuuka would learn something today. What the Genin of Konoha were like. Inexperienced they may be, they were pretty determined not to go down without a fight.

Yuuka had a little space left to move back and avoid the Scythe but she would not. There were two reasons. A scythe had it's blade at the end and could extend its reach due to its polearm like nature. She rather chose to move forward. The 2nd reason was the absence of a bladed edge beyond the sickle at the end. That was the weakness of a Scythe. She had no experience fighting one but she had fought against an axe and spear. She moved forward greeting Ataku in the same manner as he did her. It was only fair that she showed the same determination that burned inside Ataku.

Yuuka's eyes would light up, taking upon a more serious and deadly look. Of course she would practice the decency not to kill Ataku nor fatally wound him but she would show him that she would honor this fight by fighting with the same determination. She moved forward her right side lunging, taking a lower stance once more. Now inside safely within the inner circle of the Scythe her left hand would be raised and block the path of the scythe by holding it's neck. Her right arm which was lunging would thrust forward much like a fencer would. Her index pointed out like she was pulling down on a trigger. The thrust would aim for the adams apple. A hit would mean death but Yuuka would make sure to stop before it actually fully landed.

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty2/28/2014, 9:06 pm

After giving so much, to strike Yuuka, would all of Ataku's work be in vain, as She would step in his slash and grabbing the neck of his scythe. The burns on Ataku's body now pulsate with the beat of his heart. "No", Ataku mumbles under his breath, as he sees Yuuka step up to strike him.

"Im not going down without at least leaving a mark on her. If not, then what was all this training for then? The countless hours spent honing my skills and mastery with the Scythe. What would be its meaning? If i cant even touch one of my peers how will i be able to ever protect one of them?"

"Not yet", as my voice rises and my legs tense. I jump and pull on the spine on my scythe, bring my legs toward Yuuka, as she has her hand on the neck of my scythe. "This is my resolve, this is all i have!!!", Ataku yells as he attempts to meet her strike.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty3/1/2014, 7:24 am

The Queen was rather impressed, there was no sign of the Tailed Beast boiling through during the fight, which was always a good sign. Her eyes watched closely as the battle unfolded before her, the young male genin seemed extremely heartful in his attempts. In truth, should anything happen, in a real fight, he would have no chance of winning the longer the fight lasted. Her eyes recorded all of the fight, constantly watching and seeing what is going on. Catching a glimpse of the Great Fireball, her greedy eyes snatching it up. Like moths to a flame, she always loved watching a good fight.

She moved from her little corner, and clapped as she entered the area, a lovely scarf drapped across her neck. "Well done, and so young. It was a brilliant fight, be proud my young little bee's" She said, her voice soft and dainty, but her clapping was perhaps the most unique, it was soft yet at the same time, could silence a room. She smiled, warm and lovingly. "Fireball, potent indeed. What else are you hiding?" She bemused, hoping the young female was more than just a vessel for the bijuu. And to the young male genin, she turned, looking at him with a sort of half smirk. "I think next time my little bee, saying this is all you have, should be left to the bedroom. Otherwise us girls might get the wrong impression of you" The Queen said coyly, nothing flirtatious, but perhaps a little embarassing to a young man who was just finding his way.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty3/1/2014, 8:01 am

[color=white]

Ataku's efforts were something remarkable but there was the advantage of Yuuka having her feet on the floor. Even a lower stance and a tilt of the head would leave Yuuka safe from Ataku's kicks. She considered flicking her trigger finger to make him choke a while. To stop the fight of course but a small resounding clap brought her movements to a halt, her finger would still be hovering dangerously close above his adam's apple. The Hokage had been watching them for a while now it appeared. Her entry marked the close of the fight for Yuuka. She disengaged, pushing the blade safely away from her. She smiled at Ataku with a bit apologetically. She had burned him in a few places and he would need some medical attention. Yuuka herself knew nothing about first aid other than the simple ones nor did she have the resources to do so.

The Hokage complimented her and she could not help but to blush a little. To be regarded as such by the village leader was something of a personal achievement for her. She had heard rumours of the Hokage being lady like and often referring to her Shinobi as Bees. There was indeed something graceful about her. Completely different from what Yuuka had. The Hokage's type of grace came by birth and with age. Yuuka was taught how to be graceful but the for the Hokage it appeared it was in her blood.

"Hokage-sama, thank you for your kind words." Yuuka would place her right hand on her breasts and her left hand on her naval, bowing down in respect towards the lady. She would stay there a while before slowly rising back up. She looked sideways towards Ataku who appeared to be in a lot of pain. He would have used a lot of his Chakra and very well might be exhausted. She felt almost sorry for what she had done. She wished she had something to help with his burns, cold cream or anything but Yuuka had none with her. She was at least glad the burns were not 3rd degree. Afterall she had not meant for Ataku to die with the fireball.
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty3/1/2014, 12:51 pm

Ataku hits the ground with a thud, the burns on his back pulseate and his body clenches up. As Ataku starts to feel that hes about to lose conciousness, he hears clapping as he turns his head to see Queen Hokage-sama. Ataku unsheathes his sword and plants it into the ground as a crutch to stand.

Ataku gets to his feet and Queen says to him and Yuuka "Well done, and so young. It was a brilliant fight, be proud my young little bee's." Ataku cant really feel praised as he never really touched Yuuka. He was at a clear disadvantage from the start. Ataku guesses spending all that time training alone wont get you anywhere if you have no one to test your growth with.

Ataku Gives a pained bow to Queen-sama and she says "I think next time my little bee, saying this is all you have, should be left to the bedroom. Otherwise us girls might get the wrong impression of you". A slight smirk appears across Ataku's face. "You're right Hokage-sama, but hey when you give it your all, you can't think of a good line to say." Ataku's legs give out and he drops to both knees, the grip on his sword the only thing holding him up. "If it wouldn't be a pain, could one of you get a medic for me please." Ataku chuckles lightly, "I'm getting a little crispy over here." Ataku loses consciousness in the position shortly after.

[exit>>]

Last edited by Ataku on 3/4/2014, 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty3/1/2014, 4:51 pm

The boy passed out, the least Yuuka could do was call for medical attention. She excused herself to the Hokage, bowing again and quickly moving outside to the corridor. She would find a medical shinobi to carry the poor boy to a ward. Yuuka would follow till the exit of the Station. The sun had begun to set, nearing 4 o clock. She wanted to go back to the Queen but she needed to meet someone.

Yuuka knew the Queen was busy and would have preferred to do her own things. Yuuka would leave to commit to her 4 o clock. She left Ataku and the Hokage.

exit >>

ooc: apologies wanted to quickly move on to Biju training,

Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty3/2/2014, 9:16 pm

The Queen was rather impressed with the way things were progressing along. Her young genin were both responsible and mature about such situations. The Queen of course learned a few things along the way, but that was a rather bonus in her eyes. Seeing the young girl able to both control and handle the pressure of being a ninja, and a Host. The young boy, who was slightly outmatched seemed to relish the chance to get better. The young girl quickly left however, The Queen left the medical attendee's to handle the situation.

Thinking that there was nothing left to do here, The Queen would return to her little hive and see if there was any more work to be done. She wondered just about the future held for these individuals, and needed to start planning on forming them into team's and various things.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku   Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowledge is gained through battle Leaf Spar Yuuka vs Ataku
Page 1 of 1