The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr Nice Guy
Genin
Genin
Mr Nice Guy

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery:

Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open]   Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open] Empty4/26/2014, 11:42 am

Spoiler:

Miss Malice again? This is certainly a needy woman, Rizumu thinks, as he takes the (by now) very familiar path down the sidewalk to her estate.
"I wonder what it is she needs this time," the young Genin wonders. His hands are in his pockets, as usual, which, although it causes his suit jacket to fray a bit in the sides, looks cool. This is not necessarily the reason he walks with his hands in his pockets. He is just a cool lad.

At the point of the sidewalk where the pavement becomes whiter and cleaner and overwhelmed with the distant smell of spoil and perfume, Rizumu knows he's getting close. Miss Malice is one of the richest, if not *the* richest, clientele of Takigakure's shinobi organization. She is valuable to Takigakure because of the amount of money she can throw at shinobi for taking to tedious tasks.

Rizumu calls the gate with the press of a button, states is name and reason for arriving, and then makes his way to the front door. He's careful here. He's learned. He uses the golden shining latch to knock on the door (not his "dirty, hoodlum knuckles!"). The door opens.
Back to top Go down
Mr Nice Guy
Genin
Genin
Mr Nice Guy

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery:

Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open]   Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open] Empty5/8/2014, 6:05 pm

It's routine by this point.  Rizumu waits for a while, the door opens, and it is never Miss Malice.  No.  If it were Miss Malice, even once, several minute's of Rizumu's day would be saved.  But no.  It is never Miss Malice.  It is always her butler, and then her butler refers Rizumu to the lobby, where a different servant asks him to wait, which he does, because he's a nice guy, but it isn't until several minutes later that someone actually locates Miss Malice in the labyrinth of a mansion.  That is was usually happened.  It is what happens this time, too.

"Hello, Miss Malice," Rizumu greets appropriately, learning the perfect tone she prefers: not too apathetic, and CERTAINLY NOT too energetic.  Emotionless but caring.  It's a strange balance.

She recognizes him.  Barely.  Rizumu has been in and out of her doors what seems like an infinite number of times.  They're all for menial tasks that no one really cares about.  This day is no different.

"I'm here about.... the cat?" he wishes to confirm, looking around for it.  He doesn't see it at first because the huge puffy thing blends in perfectly with Miss Malice's white poofy scarf.

"Ahh, yes.  Finally you've arrived for him."  Rizumu is ten minutes early.  He notes that's one effort he can quit trying for.  "I need you to watch Charles the Third while I go out.  I shouldn't be long."

"A ninja babysitting a cat.... well, I've had worse missions," Rizumu thinks to himself.  But, he feels the long list he needs to memorize coming, so he stands at attention.
Back to top Go down

Mission: Best Cat EVAH [Open]
Page 1 of 1