The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

[Flashback] Entering A Whole New World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Number of posts : 31
Village : N/A
Job/hobbies : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery: N/A

[Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty
PostSubject: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 4:31 pm

The Pseudo-Sage stood in the muggy forest. The animals cried out communicating with one another. Ciro could feel himself at one with the nature around him. It was like the earth was flowing itself through him giving him all its power for him to do as he wants. Everywhere he went he could feel his body linked together with the world. Although, while in Takigakure where life was must abundant he felt like his connection was stronger.

He looked down at his hand feeling a momentary rush within him. "This power within me.." he mumbled, "it seems to draw from a source that is endless. My body must learn to access more of it.  I can feel myself slip away, the more I draw upon it. I must broaden my horizon beyond this power I have. I can't rely on something so dangerous, to constantly save me." He looked to the tree in front of him, staring at the birds talking to one another. A brief smile peaked through the serious face of his. He watched in appreciate of the beauty behind life.

He turned to the left to see the other species of birds fighting over their next meal. "Natural selection at its finest. The one with the most favorable traits will not go hungry tonight."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 4:53 pm

Twilight was in the forest once again. It was one of her favorite spots to relax, as relaxing in the village was near impossible. Many of the people in the village didn't take the news that there was a jinchūriki very kindly. They were afraid she might lose control some day and go on a rampage. Unfortunately they were probably right.

Even before the village found out Twilight was a jinchūriki she still came to rest in the forest. That was back when she wasn't suppose to though. The Takikage didn't care now. She could take care of herself. In fact she was among the strongest ninja in the village. She was well beyond the skill level of chuunin. The only reason she was still currently a chuunin was because she avoided doing missions and preferred to be lazy. That was going to change soon though. She planned on doing some missions here soon to impress the village. Her reason for wanting to be a special jounin so suddenly, she was interested in maybe taking on a few students. Pass on some of the things Twilight has learned and help out the future generation.

Twilight was disturbed from her rest when she noticed a man older than herself strolling through the forest. He didn't seem to notice her which was no surprise, Twilight was as still as the tree she sat on. She also had a reputation for being sneaky. The man was wearing black with a gold trim an odd combination. His hair was black and his eyes were red. He looked rather serous. Twilight thought he should loosen up. Twilight abruptly jumped down from the branch she was sitting on and leaned against the trunk of the tree while crossing her arms and calling out. "What cha doin here?" In a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 5:53 pm

The Hieratic Sage was interrupted by the young girl. He looked at her examining her critically. The smile that was on his face had disappeared with her appearance. He became a bit reserved the moment she arrived. His skin became tense as he had not seen someone beside his mother for over 10 years. A young girl... He thought to himself. He was unable to respond immediately. He just looked, trying to conjure up what to say. He didn't want to be rude and mistreat her, but he also didn't know her. He was a bit suspicious about why she was actually talking to him. Why would she want to talk to me? She is just a little girl, she must not know better. His eyes got a bit smaller as his assumptions began to grow as the time passed.

"Enjoying the fresh air." He looked straight at her, there was something different about her. She had a power within her that was beyond what Ciro had felt. He didn't know what it was, but he knew there was something special about her. The curiosity within him made him a bit less tense. He relaxed a bit more hoping to find out more about what was within her. "Little girl, What is your name?" He asked her, but it seemed more like an order than a request. He could feel himself calm down a bit from the beginning of her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 6:15 pm

[OOC: You go into a rage every 10 posts! Jeez you are going to be a trouble student.]

Apparently he was enjoying the fresh air. Twilight had never seen this guy before in Taki and if she had there was no way she would forget him. His eyes got smaller as it was obvious he was evaluating her before he gave his response. Twilight's own smile faded when he ordered her to tell him her name. She instantly thought he was up to no good and she knew now he had no idea who she was. He was definitely not from Taki. "You are a long way from home just for a breath of fresh air." Twilight said accusingly. Twilight wondered if she should take him in for questioning or just probe his mind with genjutsu. Perhaps she could be more diplomatic about this. Either way she would lose her cheerful demeanor. "Tell you what, you give me your name and why you are here in Takigakure territory and I'll tell you my name." Twilight realized she was probably not very intimidating thanks to her short size. Nothing she could do about that. If he underestimated her he might get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 7:06 pm

She obvious is from Takigakure..He though to himself. He stared at her, contemplating whether or not to answer. He could feel his blood began to boil. He was starting to feel himself slip. Stay calm..Stay calm...She knows not what is doing. He took a deep in a deep sigh and decided to be cooperative. "Ciro. My name is Ciro. I would answer your second question, but I don't even know the answer." He ended his words taking a step to the side preparing to walk past her closer to Takigakure. It was obvious what he was doing. She was not a factor to Ciro, and by the looks he didn't pay her very much attention. He was doing everything he could to stay calm, but as the time passed on his temper was starting to rise.

"You shouldn't be demanding anything from strangers, little girl. You never know what animal you might run into." He never looked past her once he finished his sentence. His eyes began to grow a little darker. The red was starting to become a bit darker. It was evident that a subtle change was going on within him. His hands crawled back into his pockets as he was officially starting to brush off the girl. She seems much over her heard, but I still want to know what the thing was I had felt.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 7:26 pm

Hmm he didn't even know why he was here. Was this a lie? Or was he just wondering around with no purpose. After his response he seemed to ignore her and attempt to walk past her. "My name is Twilight." Twilight said trying to grab his attention again. She wasn't going to just let him willy nilly walk into the village. His response amused Twilight greatly, just because you will never meet an animal as scary as Twilight. Twilight decided to believe him now. It appeared as if this man thought himself an animal. Weather he was an animal voluntarily or involuntarily Twilight didn't know. She supposed it was voluntary though for he had no reason to walk into a village full of people if he was worried about hurting people. No Twilight assumed he thought her as some small thing that wasn't worth the trouble and was going off to the village to cause trouble no doubt.

Performing one hand sign Twilight body flickered up to the man in an instant and jabbed him in the chest with two of her fingers. Since Twilight was trained in Taijutsu the jab would actually hurt a bit. "I don't know what it is exactly you are up but its obvious you are up to no good. I can't let you enter the village, I suggest you leave."
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 8:57 pm

The girl managed to pull off an attack, but Ciro was more than able to respond. He was not the type to attack a girl, especially one of her age. She was too young to be considered an enemy. It was a very problematic moral he had. He stepped back twice absorbing the blows. They managed to sting his chest a bit, forcing him to looked down. He was irritated. It was apparent. "You are lucky I don't attack women." He said, with a very serious undertone to his comment. He looked back upwards as he remained silent. He was not going to prove himself to her even if he knew that she assumed he wasn't apart of this village. He figured she should have just asked if she really wanted to know.

He tilted his head down, as he extended his arm out. His began to turn red. This redness that was covering his skin was like a disease spreading itself across his body. It raced down to his arm, and began molding his arm. A second appendage grew from his right arm, forming into an Axe. The redness turned into a brown pigment finalizing its formation.

"I will only say this once." He said before pausing. "Move aside. My matters do not concern you." The Axe was about 1-2 meters long. His right arm grew much larger than before showing signs that it was obvious stronger and more dangerous than its previous state. The brown pigment had covered his whole right side of his face, changing his eye color to that of yellow and the sclera became black. He was dipping his hands into the pool he told himself he wouldn't. His murderous side had flashed on, but it was still controlled. He was using this really as a way to scare her away so he wouldn't actually have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/19/2014, 9:26 pm

First he says he doesn't attack women then he threatens to kill her. Sounds like he didn't even know what he was going to do. The way his arm transformed and his skin changed as well as one of his eyes. Twilight had never seen anything like it though it didn't intimidate her in the least. She just noted that he may be a little more dangerous than she first thought.

For a second Twilight wondered if perhaps she should show him her own beast within. Twilight quickly cast off the idea. To willingly let her bijuu take some control what was wrong with her. Besides the man insulted her as a women. Acting as if being a women automatically meant she was weak. Time to teach him a lesson.

In a flash of movement Twilight spun around and slammed her foot into his side with a technique that was said to be so fast it couldn't be tracked. The force of the kick would break bones and send the man much larger than herself flying back a few meters. In fact the kick was so fast it actually created a whirlwind around her. Which was actually apart of the attacks name, 'Leaf Strong Whirlwind' "You going to take me seriously now? Your matters do concern me. I perceive you as a threat to Takigakure and as a Chuunin of the village I'm responsible to keep you out."
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/20/2014, 12:11 am

The kick made its way to hit him, yet he hesitated to strike her with the axe he had created. His arms crossed into an X formation but not in enough time to brace himself for the kick. The kick connected throwing him a few meters away as he was kneeling on the ground. Dust around him had kicked up making a small cloud. It was blocking him from being fully seen. Blood dripped from his mouth, as he could feel two ribs broke on his side. This didn't halt his evolution though. His figure had become more fiendish. His body had grew a bit bigger showing signs of growth. Both of his arms were now in this abnormally large state. His head had became hardened with some addition growth that became a form of a armor. His body had became "plated" with this brown skin.

He looked up. "You are awakened a demon! Takigakure's very own, demon...." He yelled as had officially transformed into his Full Sage Transformation. [Refer to Signature] He stared at the girl with hatred rooted within him. He had no kind of Strength to keep himself from killing this girl. He was a animal now. He ducked down gathering himself as jet like appendages sprouted from his back. "You mine!!" He yelled as he bolted forward. His speed was far beyond the speed Twilight was working with previously.

It was a matter of moments before he was in front of the girl. His fist had already began cocked back and ready to be thrown. With the speed he was moving it she was going to be broken in half if a punch connects with her. After the first punch was thrown, 5 more would be thrown leaving no time for rest between the assault. It seemed as though Ciro was going to pummel her into a bloody corpse. His body was stronger than it ever had been before and was moving at much higher rate of speed. The natural chakra flowing within him was increasing in amount, building his pool to feed off of. By now Ciro was beyond the point of no return. If she could survive the assault till the effects wore off, this would all blow over.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/20/2014, 1:06 am

pfft Twilight was the real demon he just didn't know it. Still she thought it odd that he spoke as if he was a Taki civilian. How could he be a Taki civilian and she never have seen him. Also how could he not know she was among the strongest ninja in the village. He should have at the very least known she was a jinchūriki. She kinda felt bad for stopping a Taki person, but then again he was foolish to both not know of her and underestimate her. She could see why he considered himself a demon though. He certainly wasn't pretty sight now.

Twilight didn't have much time to react as the angry man speed towards her at a really fast speed. Twilight was easily able to preform one hand sign before he reached her. She body flickered backward traveling the same speed he was. This was simply to buy her more time for more hand signs. Twilight preformed a series of hand signs and stopped her body flicker. Since no jets had grown on his hands his punches did not move at tier 1 speed. Twilight blocked the first punch with both her hands. This punch was a lot harder than she expected and it threw her back a bit. Luckily though she managed to stay on her feet. The arm Ciro used to punch her with began rapidly growing with coral. In a matter of no time at all his entire body would be completely encased in coral. Any punches he made Twilight was forced to dodge till the coral encased him which wouldn't take long at all. This coral was very strong and she doubted he would be able to break out of it. Once his body was fully encased and he couldn't move anymore Twilight began thinking of a way to break him out of his rage. She figured a genjutsu that caused enough trauma would do the trick. After preforming yet another series of hand signs Ciro would start to feel warm. This warmth would keep increasing until it became hot. It would keep getting hotter till it felt like his body was on fire. The pain would be intense but since this was pain caused by the genjutsu it wouldn't break him out of the genjutsu. The pain would keep increasing until he would beg for death to take him. Twilight cracked open the coral covering his face so he didn't suffocate. The coral gave away so easily to her just because she was the master of it. Twilight would wait for his transformation to retreat before ending the genjutsu. She wouldn't undo the coral around him though as she needed to ask him some questions and didn't want him getting aggressive again. "Are you a Takigakure resident?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/20/2014, 2:16 pm

The girl had taken the hit like a champ, managing to stay standing afterwards. His arm quickly began culturing this "coral" stuff that made it impossible to use his other arm. Within seconds his body was now covered with this stuff, making him now impossible to move. He stood still as he was still full on anger and hatred. It was gonna be a tough process to calm him down now that he was caged. His body began to become hot and burning.

"Damn you!" He yelled as he stared as her maliciously. His Sage form began to retreat back into him, presenting the original form. He stared to the sky as he screamed out in pain. His body was burning up and this coral had him trapped, preventing him from trying to get rid of this burning sensation. "What's going on!?! Its so hot! Yes! I am a Takigakure Shinobi!" He was a bit confused about what was going on. He only remembered being stopped by her and now she was attacking him. It didn't make sense. He was suffering deeply and could feel himself slip away. It was unlike anything he had felt before. He seemed to unaware of why she would attack him. It seemed like so much had happened before his current state. "Release me!" He yelled out again requesting be released from such a terrible predicament.

The pain continued as he was still suffering with agony. He was losing feeling on his limbs as they all started to become numb. His body was beginning to go limp. It seemed almost easier to just submit to the pain and give up.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/20/2014, 3:52 pm

Twilight waited for him to fully revert back to his old self before releasing the genjutsu. She felt sorry for putting him through all that pain after he revealed he was indeed a Takigakure....... wait what...... he is a ninja? The day was getting stranger and stranger by the second. Twilight released him from the coral prison. "Sorry about that you weren't giving me the information I wanted and I had never seen you in the village before. I was pretty sure I knew everyone in the village. Anyways my names Twilight Seiker, jinchūriki of the village." Twilight said smiling. "I'm surprised you don't know of me as well though. Every body in the village know about me for various reasons, so this only led to my belief you weren't from the village."
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/20/2014, 10:39 pm

He dropped to his hands and knees tired and exhausted from what had just occurred. It was tough to talk at the moment due to him being mentally so susceptible to Genjutsu. He remained on the ground till he could truly he strong enough to get up from the ground. He gripped the soil thinking, continuing to think as he was struggling to make a move to stand or ever respond to what she was saying.

After about a solid minute of just waiting on the ground, he rose from his helpless position. It was  still a bit tough to stand but he pushed through it. He looked directly at the girl, making sure she was still there. "I apologize for my stubbornness. I don't like to be questioned, especially by those of this village. I haven't been around in this village very much, due to my family being conservatives. Before now, I found my purpose to not be involved in the matters of this village. It wasn't until recently that I have made my way back into this lifestyle you people have adopted." He concluded, coughing a bit. His memory was blurred when he went into those deep withdraws of rage, therefore he continued to act as though he was innocent in what ever happened previously.

"You are a Jinchuuriki. That must explain the immense amount of chakra I could feel earlier. I didn't know what that was at first, but now it all makes sense. In all my life, I've never seen someone who wielded such power within them. Its quite impressive..." He paused, as he thought for a second. "You must have Suiton then, correct? It seems all you Takigakure natives have this element." He asked with such confidence that she would actually say yes.

The birds around them continued to flock around, and soon one swooped down perched upon his shoulder. "Hello there." He said as he rubbed the underbelly of the animal. The connection between the two was one of familiarity. He had such a strong connection with life around him, it seemed as though they could sense the goodness within him.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/21/2014, 12:16 am

Twilight waited as the man recovered from trauma she put him through. Once he was fully recovered he began explaining himself. Everything made sense now. Why she hadn't seen him and why he didn't know of her. Her popularity and the news that she was a jinchūriki was all very recent. He then went on about how he had never seen anyone with so much power. Twilight thought this very amusing as it hardly took any effort to stop him. If she were to draw upon the bijuu power that lie dormant within her she imagined he would be blown away. He then correctly guessed her element, though Twilight didn't feel like admitting that right away. She didn't like being thrown in with stereo types. "Actually my element is lightning or at least that would be my only element if it wasn't for the fact that I'm a jinchūriki. My and my bijuu are one of the same so naturally I share its affinity to water as well as the ability to manipulate coral, which you just witnessed. You said you are a ninja want rank are you?" Twilight asked. He was rather easy to beat so she guessed chuunin since she beat him about as easily as she beat Banquo. Though she kinda hoped he was a genin, because if he was on vacation this whole time then that must mean he didn't have a sensei yet, as no sensei would let a genin travel around outside the village alone. She kinda hoped he was a genin so she could take him on as her own student though she tried not to hope too much as her hopes would most likely be crushed.
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/21/2014, 9:18 pm

Dual Elements? Have unique. By having this Jinchuuriki she has adopted another. He wasn't quite sure what element he had, since he had only relied upon his Nature Chakra to be his fuel. He stared at the jinchuuriki thinking about all that she has accomplished. Her chakra resources must be off the scale to be wielding a Bijuu within herself. He listened to her butcher his previous sentences. "I don't remember actually stating my rank. Nevertheless under your world's system, I am what you call a "Genin"."

He looked up into the sky as he could feel the world around him become a bit more familiar. Integrating himself within this new social system has forced him to become a bit more accommodating. I need to chart myself from now on, when I can start to feel myself go into my episodes... He thought to himself. He was very careless about allowing himself slip recently. He was told that he should find a way to control this side of him, but he doesn't know of a way to keep himself from going berserk. Even without him wanting to, the Nature Chakra affected him negatively, pushing him over the edge. He need to find a way to seal off the Sage Chakra until he actually needed it. He paused.

"That's it." He whispered as he looked directly as his hands. He need to create a system to control how much Nature Chakra was actually coming in. Like a Gate...

"What rank are you, if I may inquire. I'm in need of learning some new techniques, and would like to know more Raiton. I have a feeling it could suit my style of combat efficiently." He asked, in such a way to imply that if indeed she was able to, he would need her help in learning about Raiton.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/22/2014, 12:38 am

Twilight was so excited to hear he was a genin. She was about to immediately purpose her offer to take him on as her student but decided to let him finish speaking. Though instead of continuing to speak he kinda zoned out, a train Twilight was well known for. It was funny the amount of similarities they had. He then asked her rank and talked about he was needing to learn some lighting techniques which implied he was looking for a sensei. Their goals also seemed to match. "Well technically I'm a chuunin, however I'll be a special jounin in no time at all. And anyways as the village's jinchūriki I get special treatment. I'm sure the Takikage would be fine with taking on one student right now. By the way that rage you just went into, is this a common occurrence?"
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/23/2014, 12:17 pm

He nodded slowly, a bit embarrassed about the fact that he had little to no control over his rage. "I have a unique ability as you saw, but it comes with a serious punishment for having. After recent events I have learned that I need help trying to control it, so I plan on making a Fuuinjutsu to "manage" my ability. This also means that I will need a secondary combat specialization. It seems I am best at close range combat, therefore I want to learn Raiton." He concluded his assessment as he figured he had given her enough information to sufficiently know about him.

He stood very still trying to keep calm as he was approaching the start of another episode. He knew he didn't have much time left before he would go into another episode.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/23/2014, 1:19 pm

Twilight listened to what he had to say. It seemed he did fall into a rage against his own will. Though it seemed he had a solution in mind. "Well until you master your handicap don't expect me to teach you anything to dangerous. I don't want to be responsible for any casualties that might happen while I'm not around. Anyways I'm going to go ask the Takikage for permission. I'll see you around later." Twilight said before heading of. She was so glad she had already gotten herself a student.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Ciro
Genin
Genin
Ciro

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty4/23/2014, 11:08 pm

He knew that she was protecting herself from having to endure another episode with him. He managed to stay away from her, by heading in the opposite direction. He wasn't going to head within the village just yet. He needed time to gather himself together and keep himself safe from hurting others. He went deeper into outlands of Takigakure keeping the distance between him and the village immense. If indeed he got the idea to head back in it would be long enough of a journey that he should return back to his normal state by then.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World   [Flashback] Entering A Whole New World Empty

Back to top Go down

[Flashback] Entering A Whole New World
Page 1 of 1