The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aveira

Aveira

Number of posts : 96
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Genin
Bloodline : Avian Curse Mark
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t765-aveira-updates#5598
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/12/2014, 8:02 pm

Aveira was singing softly to herself as she lay beneath the sun, snuggled into a bed of sand. She marveled at the feel of the tiny grains as they caressed her gently. Many people disliked the desert for its merciless heat, lack of water, and blinding wind carrying grains of sand; but not Aveira. She loved the desert for what it was.

"Smell that desert air,
Feel the sand in my hair,
Yes, I like it there,
Deep in the land of Suna"

It was a song she'd made up herself and written on a ripped piece of scroll. She could never remember the melody, so it was a little different every time. Still, the feel of the music on her skin helped her control her chakra.

At the moment, she was attempting to develop a new jutsu. Well, that was the plan. But, as always, she'd gotten distracted by the beauty of the desert. Now she was singing, eyes closed, as she reached out with her chakra in wing-like patterns around her. She was attempting to make a sand angel. Slowly, slowly, she let her chakra push the sand around, forming larger and more elaborate wings. As she sang, she felt more and attuned to the sand around her, and it became easier to push and pull into the shape she wanted.

"Butterflies with golden wing,
Listen to this song I sing,
Can you fly me way up high?
Trade the earth for cloudless sky"

Last edited by Aveira on 4/17/2014, 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/17/2014, 10:19 pm

The spry young Senju had just finished a reconnaissance mission from the Akatsuki, he wasn't all that trusted yet being the newest member and all even though he had been a member for a few months by this point in time. However the trust would be earned over time performing simple degrading missions such as these, he never questioned because in return he was given a safe haven along with other criminals of his caliber or those being even stronger than he. So as of right now he was simply staking out the village from a distance, however in his vision below the high, beaming desert sun was a woman lying in the sand, well beneath it to be exact. Not fully submerged but enough to be probably cool from the intense heat that felt no better on Tee with all his gear on. At this point he sported his Akatsuki robes, his inexperience leading him to not particularly care much for being incognito.

However as he stood at his position roughly 20m away from the woman behind her atop a sand dune he quickly and swiftly made his way over to her position, one to perhaps catch her off guard and interrogate her, and the other because he found her somewhat attractive and planned to perhaps try to interact with her in that kind of a way however business came first. Even though that other side of him would probably leak through mid business he would attempt to be intimidating at the least.

Weather she noticed him or not he would keep moving since her being beneath the sand was a decrease in mobility and it shouldn't have taken but a couple of seconds to reach her and a kunai would be taken and swiftly put the the woman's neck.

"You have three seconds to tell me who you are and what your doing here unless you want this precious sand stained red" he would say looking down at her head. He didn't intend upon attacking her unless she decided to oppose him which even still he wouldn't kill her, had she been anybody else especially a man she would have died on the spot however that wasn't the case and Tee always seemed to have a soft spot for beautiful woman so she was pretty lucky.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/17/2014, 10:37 pm

Aveira paused in her singing, feeling a disruption in her sand angel. Someone had stepped on it and messed it up. No sooner had she opened her mouth to say something, something sharp was pressed to her throat. There was a man above her with intimidating eyes. He said something to her, but it sounded blurred to Aveira. Something about red sand. "You have pretty eyes," she told him honestly.

Stupid, stupid, stupid! a quiet voice said inside her head. Aveira hated that voice. It always wanted her to do boring things like practice and fight. He's not from Suna. He's going to kill you. Mentally shoving the voice aside, Aveira continued talking. It wasn't that she was unafraid; she simply hadn't grasped the fact that she might be in danger. "I'm Aveira. Do you want to make sand angels with me?" Her eyes wandered to he hair, which was the color of snow. Aveira had never seen snow in person. She assumed it was just like sand, but colder.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/17/2014, 10:57 pm

Tee was taken aback by the response that he hadn't exactly anticipated so he had come to either one of two conclusions, one either she wasn't afraid of a potential opponent with a weapon to her neck for some reason, or she was simply an airhead who could be used to his advantage in some way shape or form making this mission not complete bullshit. Her comment on his eyes was appreciated however his bloodlust seemed to get the better of him and he was having an internal battle between his lust for blood and his lust in general which the woman before him could provide. However his short internal battle was decided as quickly as it had come. The kunai was lowered and he stood up looking down on her thinking of a response for her words but nothing came to mind all he could think was "what the hell was a sand angel?"

As a Senju who grew up in Konoha the abundance of sand that was in Suna was not prevalent in Konoha and this being his first visit here he had no time to enjoy the sand which had up until this point merely been a burden getting all in between his toes and burning his feet up as it got in between the crevices of his toes. He never thought the sand to be something at all enjoyable at his short time here however he seemed to remember his previous threat and tried to feeble remain to keep up the facade.

"Aveira, what is your place in this village?" wondering weather she was just some random citizen or perhaps a ninja, a ninja with a kkg perhaps. If so it would feed his thirst for experimentation and would most likely lead her to be abducted by him in an attempt to learn all the secrets to her body.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/17/2014, 11:10 pm

Aveira was thinking about the snow and whether or not snow angels were really better than sand angels like everyone seemed to think when the man spoke again. Her eyes went to his, and she was faintly surprised to see that he'd put away his kunai and moved to her side. She sat up and shook the sand from her hair. She'd forgotten her head protector back home, along with all of her weapons, so she didn't have to worry about sand getting stuck underneath it.

It took a few seconds for her to remember what his question had been. What was her place in the village? "I'm a genin," she answered, hoping that was a good enough response. She paused for a minute, a nagging feeling telling her that she shouldn't be talking to this man. Something about his cloak. The red clouds..."Oh!" she said, eying his cloak with sudden interest. "Those are clouds! That's why you wanted the sand to be red! So it would match the red clouds." She looked proud of herself as she stood up, brushing off more sand. That must have been why the cloak seemed so important.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/17/2014, 11:26 pm

A mere Genin? She must have been inexperienced when it came to foreign ninja or even the Akatsuki which could perhaps work toward his benefit. She seemed to think the red clouds represented what he was talking about previously however he shook it off and let her be proud of herself. There was no need for him to be lethal with her unless this was all a facade of some sort otherwise all he need do was manipulate her and he would have Suna within his grasp or at least have tabs and updates if done correctly. He would softly place his hand on her head as she was shorter than him he would be looking down upon her with the eyes of his that she seemed to like, "yes, your most certainly right, now lets say me and you make a deal huh? he would ask even though it wasn't really a question or an option really he just knew she wouldn't deny it.

If she did he would probably just coax her otherwise since lethality wouldn't be effective with her obviously. He was sure to constantly look around in case somebody came across the obvious Akatsuki ninja wearing the Akatsuki robes in the middle of the damn desert talking to a Suna nin.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/17/2014, 11:39 pm

"Okay!" she chirped happily. Maybe he wanted to make sand angels with her after all. Or maybe he wanted her to teach him some jutsu. He looked strong enough to be a ninja, though she was never very good at figuring things like that out. Either way, he was certainly good looking, and Aveira loved all things beautiful. Beautiful people were good people, so she was sure whatever he wanted would be for the benefit of all.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she could hear that little voice making fun of her again. It was always there, sometimes imperceptibly quiet, sometimes so loud it took control of her completely. She hated how mean it was. You're an ugly voice, she told it silently. Why can't you let me talk to this nice man? If you were real, I wouldn't let you make sand angels with me even if you begged. The voice quieted and that was the end of that. Aveira focused her attention back on the stranger, eager to help however she could.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/18/2014, 10:25 am

She had agreed and so easily however he had not uttered his terms yet they would be terms that merely benefited him and the Akatsuki, however he would attempt after the business was done and over with to get his own way with her one way or another.

"I want you to do me a favor and in return you may or may not receive a reward"

The favor would be a simple task and it would be something he would question if she was even capable of doing however he would just see if he could anyway.

"How about you do a little spying for me huh? you could be my little spy, but you have to keep this between me and you"

He didn't particularly expect this tactic to work however if it did he wouldn't complain in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/18/2014, 9:53 pm

Aveira's eyebrows drew together in confusion. Isn't spying bad? she asked the little voice. Unfortunately, she'd been too forceful earlier, and there was no answer. Aveira frowned and thought very hard about things. A memory of children playing ninja flashed across her mind. They'd often play a game where one child had to deliver a secret password to another, and everyone else tried to learn it without getting caught. Sometimes Aveira played with the kids. Being a full fledged shinobi, she was usually very good at figuring out the information. Unfortunately, she often got distracted or forgot the password, which was probably why the kids always wanted her to play with them.

"I know that game," Aveira told the man. "We can play, but sometimes I forget things. My memory goes all funny sometimes. But I'll try really hard, okay?" She smiled at him, worried that he wouldn't want her on his team if she wasn't a good player. Maybe she could write things down, or draw pictures to help herself remember things? She'd have to think about it later. Either way, she was determined to do her best for this stranger. After all, he had asked her, a stranger, to play with him instead of someone more familiar. He was probably lonely, and it would be bad manners to leave him all by himself.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/18/2014, 10:46 pm

"There's nothing wrong with a little spying, especially if it's for me" he tried to convince her, however he really just wanted some information on Suna and what they were capable of to be honest. "So to be a good spy you have to know all of the ninja in you're village and know what they are capable of and relay that information to me discreetly, ok? he would ask for reassurance. However before giving her a chance to answer he would make his move drifting off of the topic of business and more so to that of the personal matter. He would slide closer to her so that they were pressed up against each other and look down into her eyes and say softly but confidently "the deal shall be sealed with a kiss". Hopefully she had no opposition to this half request half demand because if so Tee would be left there feeling mighty stupid.

However he wouldn't lean in or anything for the action but just stay close enough to hear the response and react accordingly. If the response she gave was a positive reaction as he had hoped then of course he would proceed forward and kiss her on the lips, nothing long just a quick peck to see if he still had it.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/18/2014, 11:08 pm

Aveira felt positively giddy as he explained the game to her. She could definitely do this! She already knew most of the people in the village (even if she forgot them every once in a while), and finding out their jutsus would be easy. It was also much easier for her to remember the way the chakra felt and looked than it was for her to remember some random code word, so memorizing the jutsus would be much easier than the normal game of "find the password."

"I can do that! I'll come meet you in the same spot every full moon, okay?" she told him. Then he was leaning in, his face inches from her own, and she forgot what she was saying. He was so beautiful, and his eyes had captured hers. Blushing faintly, she gazed up at him and waited for him to make a move. Maybe he was just hugging her because he was so happy to have made a new friend? She'd never been this close to a man before. At least, not that she could remember. But she was pretty sure she wouldn't forget this.
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/20/2014, 12:40 pm

She had agreed to meet him every full moon, however he was pretty sure that wouldn't be possible, no doubt different locations in the world yielded different aspects of the moon and such and there was no way he could guarantee that he could meet her every full moon. However he could always send a messenger of some sort, perhaps a summon or better yet a minion slave of some sort can be used to Tee's advantage in this case. As he was leaned in close to her he would whisper "i can not guarantee every full moon, however i can guarantee i will come myself or send somebody, or something to perform the task for me. It may not be as often as every full moon but it will be done, and now we must seal the deal" Without precisely explaining how the deal was to be sealed he proceeded to peck her on the lips softly and slowly allowing them both to enjoy the pretense and actual action of the situation.

Perhaps one day when they met again and hopefully when she was more mature emotional wise Tee would be able to do more, however for now all he could be happy with was the mere kiss he had given her to remember him as he departed. This was where he would have to leave and he would do this as swiftly as he had approached her to begin with. Putting his hands in his Akatsuki robe and swiftly walking across the sandy dunes giving him the appearance of that of a gliding individual if one wasn't close enough or at the correct angle. His inexperience as a member of a criminal organization would have been prevalent to pretty much any ninja nearby that had been watching or anything. Tee wasn't particularly sure why him, one gifted with no sensory capabilities in the slightest was on such a mission however at this point he deemed his mission a succes and began his voyage back to the leader to report the mission a success and to also report the spy they now had.

Implanting spies in the various nations would be a wonderful idea, one he would employ and bring up to the leader the next time he associated with him however for now he needed to leave Suna which was in no way one of the safer places he could be in right now. As he walked far enough the impending sandstorm covered his whereabouts and blanketed over his tracks leaving nothing of his existance aside from Aveira's loopy but very prevalent memory.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty4/24/2014, 2:29 am

Aveira's eyes drifter shut as he kissed her. Warmth flooded her body, and she felt light and giddy. All too soon it was over, but Aveira could still feel the kiss on her lips. She touched them gently as she watched him leave, wondering if she'd remember this, wondering if anything would ever come of it, and most of all, wondering if she could play this game well enough to please him.

She watched him until he faded into the distance. Only when he was completely out of sight did she allow herself to flop backwards into the sand. As she burrowed into the warm grains, she giggled happily. She hoped he'd remember Suna's hospitality the next time he visited. If only her village knew how nice she'd been to this stranger, she was sure they'd be proud of her.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)   Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost and Confused (OPEN, flashback)
Page 1 of 1