The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Fish Fry (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhoden
Genin
Genin
Rhoden

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2014-03-03

Fish Fry (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fish Fry (Open)   Fish Fry (Open) Empty4/2/2014, 4:28 pm

The sounds and smells of the docks rose to greet Rhoden long before he reached his intended destination. The salt infused breeze carried with it other familiar smells. He could smell grease, smoke and cooking food emanating from the local bars and carts that catered to the sailors. Oil, tar and varnish drifted from the larger trading ships, while sweat and smoke from the ship’s crews. The boy wrinkled his nose as the unpleasant odors assaulted his sensitive nose. He wasn’t overwhelmed by the sailor’s smell, but it was something he’d rather avoid, some of the men had been out to sea who knows how long. This area wasn’t his goal so the boy kept moving on.

Rhoden knew the docks, he used to come often when he was younger. The genin didn't have the band marking him a kiri shinobi on his person. He was wearing whatever he stumbled upon that day, today it was his favorite set of clothing. He didn't care what it looked like, it was comfortable. A black male-cut Kimono ended a little below his waist and was kept closed by a cloth sash, white like his untidy hair. Under the Kimono was a pale red collared shirt, easily buttoned up. His pants were pale grey, ending in close-toed black sandals. Strapped to his sash were 2 bags, one on each side of his body (left and right). In his right hand, he held a wooden pole, that would lightly tap the ground with every other step, in much the same manner as you would expect a cane. If a passerby stopped long enough, they might notice that the boy's pale blue eyes lacked pupils and that he himself wasn't focusing on anything. At least not via his vision. Physically Rhoden was a runt, he could easily be mistaken for younger then he really was. His height and weight equaling more that of an eleven-twelve year old then his fourteen year old truth.

The familiar sounds of the Fisherman’s Wharf met the young genin halfway. He could hear nets and ropes as they waved to him lazily on the ever present sea breeze. Something seemed different about the area, but Rhoden couldn’t quite place a finger on the feeling. Rhoden chose to ignore the sensation, he had a particular goal in mind: food. The Fisherman’s Wharf housed an old family-run shack that boasted the best fried fish in all of Kiri. Rhoden has been craving some fish for a few days, and now that he had a break, he knew where he was heading!

As he reached the stand, the tantalizing scent of frying fish wafted around him, causing his stomach to growl. Gripping his staff tightly, he stood patiently in line, listening carefully to the sounds around him. Voices of dissent rose in the distance, too far for him to make out but he could tell they weren’t happy. Come to think of it… the market place wasn’t as lively as normal… He tilted his head in the direction of the distant voices, curious if he could pick up any of what the men were saying.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Fish Fry (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Fry (Open)   Fish Fry (Open) Empty4/5/2014, 5:44 pm

Arashi woke up rather hungry...unfortunately, there was no food in the house. He was the person that had the most Ryo in the house, yet, his parents didn't want to overwork him by making him pay bills and food. The Genin really didn't mind helping around the house for reasons such as this...now he would have to go to the docks, which were surrounded by vulgar sailors and get his own food. Walking back up the stairs, he decided to make his self more presentable to the public. Firstly, Arashi put on his usual ninja attire. An undershirt, a trenchcoat, some shorts, a pair of sandals and some socks was what he wore today, along with his headband which he proudly placed on his head. His entire attire was black.

Happy with his current choice, he went back down the stairs and exited the house, making the journey to the port.

Hn...I haven't seen my squad in a long time..especially Mouse. I hope she's alright. Despite my initial annoyance by the female, she has proved to be a person of interest...and I still want my rematch.

The light mist that usually pervaded Kirigakure reduced his sight, and he found himself constantly coming in contact with civilians. He felt uncomfortable not being able to see anyone approaching from a long distance, and felt like screaming.

It's only a short distance from the port...so just calm down!

He tried his best to stop thinking about this feeling of claustrophobia by thinking of the sounds his footsteps made on the wet and hard stone streets.

Splish, Splash, Splodge.

I think I see the ports coming in the distance, but this fog is rather annoying..

Squinting his eyes, he could make out a shape, along with some blobs that vaguely resembled some humans. Figuring it looked much like the port he was familiar with, Arashi continued his path and soon crossed the threshold oof the ports. It was just as active and bustling like it was on his mission, which of course, made the boy feel uncomfortable. When he noticed how short he was conpared to everyone, it made his skin take on a slightly red tinge as Arashi was embarrassed and angry.

I bet they'd all laugh if they saw mme fight because of mmy unfortunate stature...but even if they taunt and bully me I will still rise back up and be the hh
ero of this village...the village that took care of me and taught me what it means to be a man...

The port was filled with many rrestaurants, but being that hhis only experience with this place was when he felt like fishing or doing a mission, he didn't know any of them. Shrugging mentally, he randomly picked some sort of stand, and got in line.
Back to top Go down
Itome Hikaraku
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2014-02-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance:
Elemental Mastery:

Fish Fry (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Fry (Open)   Fish Fry (Open) Empty4/8/2014, 5:36 pm

Eventually, Arashi made his way up into the line, and looked at the menu. Scratching his chin, he figured since he was looking for a decent meal, some carrots rice and fried fish should suffice. Paying the few, measly amounts of ryo for the medium sized dish, Arashi took his plate and sat down at a table near one of the stands. Exactly four wooden chairs were at the steel round table and he was sitting by himself, slowly munching on his dish.

I should visit this stand more frequently...this food is delicious, and the vegetables are prepared perfectly...I don't usually express this much emotion, but it's like an explosion of taste in my mouth.

Satisfied with the meal in front of him, after five minutes, nearly no trace of the original meal was there.

I suppose the cleaning crew will take care of this..I'm going to have to take up a mission. While my ryo supply isn't low, it never hurts to have money.

Rising up from his chair, Arashi ambled towards the Mizukage's Office so he could pick up a mission.

The ports were rather uneventful...how sad. Well, it does seem like a rather uneventful day today..

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fish Fry (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fish Fry (Open)   Fish Fry (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fish Fry (Open)
Page 1 of 1