The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Number of posts : 77
Village : Inwagukure
Job/hobbies : Chunin
Bloodline : Angevine
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Sution

Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)   Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission) Empty3/31/2014, 11:14 pm

"Well looks like I'm off on another mission. These lazy bums aren't performing missions at all. This is horrible. No wonder we may be going broke. Now spies are attempting to make maps in the forest. Huh what on earth will we do. At least this gives me time to practice a free jutsu to destroy these boulders. Well after I find them." Once again our tale takes us to the Lunar Feline who is in the midst of another rant. He really was clueless to everything around him. Including the many marked boulders he passed as he was walking. So much for intelligence. "How strange. I've passed by here before. We ell at least I think that's the case." The young shinobi known only as Dusk was a lost child in the grasp of a tendonitis. Although he knew this to some degree the male ignored the fact. Maybe he decided to play along for a bit,or maybe he really didn't know.

Somewhere near the edge of of the forest a duo of unknown origin growled the forest. In their wake boulders were marked with a rather unique symbol. It could even be called odd in a way since it possessed no direct relation to any villages. Either way they were most likely the casters of this genjutsu that looped Dusk in a endless pathway through the forest. However their intentions may have not been to fight, but simply stall for time. Fore they didn't seem to be armed at all. Maybe Dusk would catch on eventually.
Back to top Go down
Hideaki S.
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage
Hideaki S.

Number of posts : 93
Village : Iwagakure
Job/hobbies : Jenga
Bloodline : Hideaki
Registration date : 2010-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)   Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission) Empty4/2/2014, 2:23 pm

Just want to note that, this is a PC mission. You're supposed to find inactive Iwa members and beat them up. Want to see how active people with characters are.
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)   Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission) Empty4/3/2014, 7:20 am

'-' I know.
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)   Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission) Empty4/3/2014, 4:27 pm

XD I just remebered this was for a totally different mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)   Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whipping Iwagakure foes into shape.(Mission)
Page 1 of 1