The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

DOWN BOY [MISSION]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Number of posts : 124
Village : Kumogakure
Registration date : 2014-04-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kumogakure
Elemental Mastery:

DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: DOWN BOY [MISSION]   DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty5/1/2014, 5:10 pm

Name: The Case of the Missing 'Dog'
Participants/Requirements: Restricted to Genin and Chuunin, three participants max.
Type: NPC
Description: Lady Sanda, a most generous donor to Kumogakure's services, has lost her dear 'puppy' in Kumo. Now, despite what she might claim, this is actually rather important since the 'puppy' is not at all a dog. It's a wolf whelp. Lady Sanda will be most cross if her pet dies, although how she even lost it in the first place confuses me. Animal activists may be involved in this.
Reward: 12,000 Ryo

Exiting the Raikage's office for the second time today Seigi was ready for another mission, especially one that seemed so easy. All he had to do was find Lady Sanda's wolf puppy and return it to her. Easy as pie, right? Or So Seigi thought. He quickly made his way across the village to Lady Sanda's house and knocked on the door. A bawling lady opened the door, a hankercheif in each hand.

"Are you here to help me find my baby?" She sniffled. Seigi nodded in confirmation. "My name is Seigi Ikazuchi and I'm here to help you find your dog."

Dropping her snot holsters, she grabbed Seigi by the collar. "HE ISN'T A DOG." She roared, fire in her eyes, then immediately went back to crying. "Just help me find him, please?"

Seigi nodded. "Of course. Where did you see him last?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"We were down by the market when a man wanted to see him. I let him look at him for a moment, and when I turned around, they were both gone! I think he might be kidnapped but.." She began to bawl again.

"Don't worry, I'll find your dog."
"HE'S NOT A DOG".
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN BOY [MISSION]   DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty5/1/2014, 5:20 pm

Making his way to the market, he began to look around for clues. The Wolf pup had to be close. Whoever took him didn't go very far, they couldn't have, she was there just this morning. Seigi began to ask around, showing a picture of the dog/wolf. Apparently who ever took him didn't try to be stealthy about it, seeing as how just about every shop keep had seen a man with a dog running through the streets. It wasn't hard to find out his location, and evenutally, Seigi tracked the man to a house towards the edge of the village.

Knocking on the door, there was no reply. "Anybody home? This is.. err.. The mail man."

Geez that was lame

"GO AWAY." He heard from the otherside, and shortly after, a yelp. That was all the proof Seigi needed.

"And I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll KICK YOUR DAMN DOOR DOWN" Seigi yelled. He really had to stop hanging out around the Raikage.

Bringing his leg up, he kicked the door, which was less of a door and more of just a lot of splinters held together by duct tape. It exploded and the man screamed like a little girl, cowering against the rain of splinters to come. The dog was in a cage, behind a corner near the door.

"Now, why did you take this dog?"

"IT'S A WOLF". the man yelled. Shrugging, Seigi quickly sped towards the man, jumping and roundhouse kicking him, sending him through the wall behind him, which just happened to be covered in animal activist posters. Seigi knew that where there was one of these loonies, there was many.
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN BOY [MISSION]   DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty5/1/2014, 5:24 pm

Picking the dog up, he held it in his arms. The dog licked his face and barked. Seigi guessed that it liked him.

"Sansaro?!" He heard a voice from upstairs yell, followed by what sounded like many, many foot steps.

"Welp, time to get out of here buddy." Seigi said into the dogs ear, met with more slobber and a bark. Seigi exited through the door, taking a quick left and sprinting down the street. There was no way that those fools would know which direction he went and he was too fast for them to catch up. The dog seemed to enjoy the running though, barking almost every damned step of the way. How could that lady deal with this? He figured it was a blessing he was taken by those crazies. But, he had a mission to complete and complete it he would do. They made their way to her home, together.
Back to top Go down
Seigi
Chuunin
Chuunin
Seigi

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN BOY [MISSION]   DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty5/1/2014, 5:29 pm

The rest of the trip went rather easily and the duo avoided more animal activists pretty easily, seeing as the only thing they were armed with was farming equipment and pointy vegetables. Idiots. But, they two made their way back to the Lady's house, and once there, Seigi let the dog down, where it began to run circles around him and bark.

Seigi knocked on her door, and she opened it almost instantaneously.

"YOU FOUND MY LITTLE BABY." She yelled, throwing her arms up in glee, then picking the dog up and kissing it. Smiling, Seigi did enjoy seeing people happy, even if it was creepy dog kissing ladies.

"Yeah, you might want to give him a little bit more protection, seems there some crazy guys out there who don't want you to have him. But no worries, I dispersed them pretty easily, so they shouldn't bother you for a while. I'm glad your dog is safe."

"HE ISN'T A DOG HE'S A WOLF".

Okay.

[END MISSION]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWN BOY [MISSION]   DOWN BOY [MISSION] Empty

Back to top Go down

DOWN BOY [MISSION]
Page 1 of 1