The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]

Go down 
+5
Bone Master
Slothy
Isaac Uzumaki
Twilight Seiker
Hosoku Adashi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-03-19

GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 8:27 pm

Hosoku looks at the village as he stands in front of the two waterfalls that separates Takigakure from the rest of the world. Hosoku has made up his mind his ready to get out of Takigakure forever and start his journey as a missing ninja. He knows that he needs to keep an eye for bandits and other missing ninja and criminals but his ready for the challenge. Hosoku took out his headband out his head and looked at it as his memories started to run wild as he remembers everything that when on his life. From being around his family to loading his dad and leaving his mom back at Iwagakure.

Hosoku then put the headband down to the ground in the middle of the waterfalls. As he started to walk out of Takigakure as he stopped at both waterfalls looking up at them the beautiful spring water and the wet rocks and boulders. Hosoku looked back at the village as he smiled "thanks for everything" Hosoku whispered. Hosoku then started walking out the village as he left Takigakure and started the life of a mission ninja.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2014-03-16

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 9:03 pm

[Interrupting]
Twilight and Paulie finally made it back to Taki. There trip to Konoha was fun, but things started getting tense so she decided to bail. Twilight was approuching the great waterfall chasm that stood as the entrance to Taki. The only sound that could be heard as she walked was the roaring of water and the tweeting of birds. Otherwise it was rather calm and quite. The area around the waterfall didn't have any trees until about 30 meters out where it was just thick forest. Once Twilight was 100 meters from Hosoku she felt his presence. Paulie's sensory ability was no great enough that she knew who was from her village and who wasn't. The person had a high chakra level. Probably a special jounin. They weren't moving which meant they were probably waiting to ambush someone. Twilight sent her falcon friend to investigate. Paulie flew 30 meters high and came to where Hosoku was. Since he was just a small falcon he would not draw any attention. Twilight and Paulie had a special link that allowed them to share their perspective of the world which meant Twilight could see through the eyes of Paulie as well as any other sense such as hearing. Twilight recognized the person. He was a special jounin of Taki though she didn't know his name. He took his head band off and began walking away, she even heard him say "thanks for everything" as his whisper did not escape Paulie's keen hearing. It was obvious what he was doing. He was going rouge, something Twilight couldn't allow. The issue was he was probably emotionally unstable which could be dangerous. She needed to act as if confronting him would turn into a fight. Paulie decided to hang around in tree 30 meters away from Twilight towards the water fall. When Hosoku came he would pass right by the bird thinking nothing of it.

Twilight preformed one hand sign and created 4 clones. 2 standind on Twilight's left and the other 2 standing on Twilight's right. Preforming more hand signs Twilight prepared a genjutsu on all of the clones. This was all before Hosoku had traveled very far. Twilight then waited for his arrival. When he did arrive she would say "I don't know what has convinced you to abandon the village, but lets go back and talk it out in the safety of Taki's walls. I don't want to have to drag you back and have a talk with you. I just want to know whats up. Whatever it is I'm sure we can work through it."
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 10:55 pm

Hosoku walks about 10 meters away from the village as still no nature was around him. Hosoku kept quite his hole time as he Toni e a bird around the area. Hosoku looked up as the bird passed by him about 30 meters above him it when the same direction Hosoku was going. Hosoku smiled as he thought in his head I wish I could be as free as that bird. Hosoku stopped as he felt the wind has by him it felt good maybe he'll go to iwagakute and visit his mom then kill her maybe go to kumogakure as drop a C3 maybe join a group of outcast that are strong as him or even stronger.

Hosoku kept walking after that as he entered the forest. As he kept walking more deeper into the forest there was a few shadows figures. Hosoku kept walking he didn't really care about it this wasn't going to stop his decision. Hosoku stop as he was face to face with Takigakure's Jinchuriki Twilight Seiker one of the most talented kunoichis from Takigakure. Hosoku listen to what Twilight said "I don't know what has convinced you to abandon the village, but lets go back and talk it out in the safety of Taki's walls. I don't want to have to drag you back and have a talk with you. I just want to know whats up. Whatever it is I'm sure we can work through it."

Hosoku looked at the clones she made that she was going to stop him no matter what. "Young Twilight you as a Jinchuriki should know what pain feels like but you have no idea the pain I been threw" Hosoku said as he as he got closer to her about two feet's he looked down on Twilight. And placed his hand on top of head "Don't worry about me kid this is something I need to do" Hosoku looked up at the trees an jumped on a branch. As he looked down on her "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 11:11 pm

Twilight didn't know why she was going to do it but she was going to let him leave. Maybe its because she did understand pain. Maybe it because she feared if she got in a fight her bijuu would take over. Either way she would let him leave. Her clones would disperse and she would exit the area with Paulie landing on her shoulder.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 11:35 pm

[interrupted]
Hosoku looks at Twilight leave as he stand there just looking at her. Hosoku looked at twilight leave with out any argument maybe there something that changed his mind about leaving maybe he had something in connection with twilight as he jumped down and looke at her walk back at the village "hmm" he looks up at the sky and smiled "Alright Fine" as he walked back to Takigakaure "Hey Twilight wait let go back together" as he caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isaac Uzumaki

Number of posts : 118
Village : None
Job/hobbies : .....
Bloodline : Hiden Clan: Uzumaki Clan
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Character Profile
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton [Earth Release]

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/18/2014, 11:56 pm

Isaac René Uzumaki was walking through the village with his newly acquired Tomahawk, Combat Knife, and small scroll all on his waist. He was wearing his normal attire of a long sleeved, black V-necked shirt with his sleeves rolled up. The new tomahawk was on his right hip, the combat knife was strapped to his left thigh, and the scroll was in a scroll hostler on his left hip. Isaac had reached the gate as he felt a rather large chakra presence leave the gates, pause on the bridge, and continue on towards the forest that wasn’t far from the gates. A guard informed the criminal that the man had put down his headband on the bridge. “It seems we have a rogue.” Isaac thought. The gates would be opened for Isaac to pass through and closed instantly afterward.

Isaac’s sleeves of his shirt were pushed up to reveal his tattoos on his left forearm, which was a small part to the actual tattoo that covered part of his chest and his entire arm, and his Fūinjutsu on his right forearm, which was a Generic Sealing Fūinjutsu and two Summoning: Instantaneous Armor Fūinjutsu. He was prepared for this little rogue. Isaac would keep the rogue’s chakra signature within his mind as he walked along the bridge. The generic sensory ability of the Criminal was masterful it could feel chakra signatures at a max of 300 meters, which was well within his range. By the time Isaac reached the edge of the forest; he had felt a strong Chakra signature walk right up to the rogue. They seemed to have an interaction before they walked back to the gates. “Interesting.” Isaac thought as he stayed on the bridge that lead to the gates.

Once the duo appeared; Isaac would waved slightly to the two Takigakure people before putting his hand down. “Which one of you does that headband belong too? Also, don’t try to lie... All Truth comes out sooner or later.” Isaac would yell out at the duo as they came out of the woods. If either of them had Sensory; they would obviously feel the Criminal’s Chakra Signature from their respected Sensory ranges. How would the duo react to him? He was the Leader of The Akatsuki. Of course; they would be obviously to the Allianceship that their Takikage and he had made. Would they attack? Only time would tell. While Isaac waited for their response; he would find a mental picture of his favorite newly discovered Fūinjutsu in his head. He would hope that he would get a catch to use this on the Rogue, which would preserve his life instead of killing it.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Seiker
Jin
Jin
Twilight Seiker

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/19/2014, 12:55 am

Twilight didn't know why but for some reason she could feel Hosoku coming closer to Twilight. Turning around he caught up with her and for some reason decided to return back with her. Twilight didn't say anything in response. She feared if she said anything she might accidentally cause him to change his mind again.

They walked back to the gates together but as soon as Isaac reached 100 meters from Twiligh she stopped in her tracks. She quickly thrust an arm out to stop Hosoku as well. She recognized this chakra. All sensors were taught the chakra signature of the Akatsuki and holy crap this guys chakra was through the roof. Twilight imagined if she let her inner bijuu take control and grant her ridiculous amounts of power their difference of chakra wouldn't be that great. How is it that an average person had as much chakra as a  Jinchuriki and what was he doing in Taki anyways. It was Twilight duty to stop and turn in this criminal but was she even a match for him. Was it really a Chuunin's duty? Sure her skills were above and beyond that of a Chuunin, but seriously why her? "Hosoku get ready, we have an Akatsuki member on our hands and from the feel of his chakra I would guess its the leader." Twilight then preformed a series of hand seals and did the same thing as last time, creating 4 clones and preparing a genjutsu on all of them. Twilight then checked her tools to make sure everything was there and prepared properly. If she wanted to now would be the time to unseal her fuma shuriken, but Twilight decided against it. Twilight and all her clones formed a series of hand signs and black lightning began dancing all around their bodies. They were ready now and hopefully Hosoku was too. Paulie hoped of her shoulder and flew 30 meters above her.

The two walked towards the criminal. It seems he had been expecting them. Did he have sensory as well? Stepping out of the forest Twilight and her 4 clones were a mere 3 meters from Isaac. One way or another Twilight had to attack him, but she was hesitant at the moment. Was she scared. Probobly so since her bijuu was trying to to take advantage of the situation though she wouldn't let it. "You're a high ranked criminal, what are you doing here?" Twilight asked as a matter a fact like and then sternly.
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/19/2014, 2:17 am

Hosoku was walking with twilight as she stopped him. He looked like a she meet a person out of there control. Twilight said to Hosoku "get ready, we have an Akatsuki member on our hands and from the feel of his chakra I would guess its the leader." As she started to make hand seals and making clones and performing genjustu. Hosoku only took out his gloves and open his clay pouch nothing else he wasn't worry maybe cuz he didn't really know who was this guy. They kept walking a bit more until getting a few meter close to him. The strange man asked both of them " Once the duo appeared; Isaac would waved slightly to the two Takigakure people before putting his hand down. “Which one of you does that headband belong too? Also, don’t try to lie... All Truth comes out sooner or later.” Isaac would yell out at the duo as they came out of the woods and get close to the village. Hosoku step a few feet's in front of Twilight " I am the one your looking for" Hosoku said.

Hosoku was looking at the stranger straight at his eyes. This person wanted Hosoku yet he himself was a criminal. Hosoku put both of his hands on his clay pouch as his hand started to mix chakra with clay. Hosoku looked back at Twilight "Ready up" Hosoku said as he looked back at Isaac. "What you want with me anyways" Hosoku said to Isaac as he kept his hands on his clay pouch still not done mixing chakra still needs to buy of more time. As he waist for a response.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isaac Uzumaki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/20/2014, 3:12 pm

[I am going to include someone in the post with you. A NPC until Twilight can keep going or not... That way; things will not be locked down. If and when she returns; we can just sub her in the for the NPC.]

The ability of a master sensor was something that shouldn’t be underestimated. Isaac easily felt one of the duo stop, weave handsigns, create clones, and do something else with chakra to the clones before continuing on. “Smart little Takigakure no Sato People.” Isaac could’ve easily unleashed his sealed techniques for them to take effect, but he didn’t want any sort of Violence to happen. In times like this where someone would go as far to challenge him by doing such a thing; Isaac would flip a switch and go berserk on them. Yet; he knew that killing innocence’s of Takigakure no Sato would harm his alliance with the Takikage. This is why he decided to play it safe as of now. The duo made their way into the clearing and tried to simply walk right up to him. “I would hold up. No further than the beginning of the bridge.” Isaac voice would be completely serious and unmoving. He looked at the edge of the bridge, which was a simple 15 to 20 meters away from him. If the duo didn't stop at the edge of the bridge; he would take that as a sign of aggressive. Isaac still had his hands out of his pockets, and he was ready to tap the two Summoning: Instantaneous Armor Fūinjutsu on his left forearm, which would unleash his two sealed techniques to take full effect in a rather quick manner.

Isaac easily noticed the rogue had decided to start mixing chakra into something that he held within his bags, which was a bad choice. Isaac would raised one hand and perform a simple face palm action before speaking out towards the rogue. “I would suggest you bring your hands out of your bags slowly, or things could get ugly real quick.” Isaac voice was on the verge of annoyance as he kept his eyes locked onto the rogue in front of him. Isaac would wave to the guards at the top of the gate, and the gates would be locked instantly after to prevent anyone from entering the village without his call. “I am Isaac René Uzumaki. I would assume you know that with your preparing yourself for battle. I have a partnership with your Takikage; and because of that, you becoming rogue is now my business to deal with.” Isaac paused before continuing on. “I only ask that you let me read your mind to see your intentions of leaving the village; and if it checks out, I will lead you to the Takikage to talk to him about your punishment.” Isaac gave a heartwarming smile at the end of his little statements, and he locked onto the mental image of the correct Fūinjutsu he wanted to use. Obviously Isaac wasn’t telling the truth; he wouldn’t give any signs of his deception with his body. But a masterful sensor would be able to easily tell of his deception. What would the rogue do now? Try to attack and get beaten down or simply lower his guard to get his mind read? The options were given and Isaac was waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/20/2014, 3:36 pm

Hosoku looked at the gate s close behind Isaac. Nero stood in his position with his hands on his clay pouch. Nero new he was to strong for Hosoku to fight and win but he didn't need a punishment for leaving the village he never betray them. Hosoku took out his hand out his pouch with some clay in hand of a small clay dragon. Hosoku tooled the person behind him to not do anything to make him mad its better to make her clone disappear and the genjutsu to vanish. "Isaac how I know you telling me the truth and why should I trust you to read my mind and not try to control me" Hosoku said.

Hosoku made several hand seals then said "C2" as the small clay dragon turn big about 12 feet tall. As Hosoku got on top of it the dragon started to fly Hosoku was riding it. As he told the girl that was with him to leave the area this was between him and Isaac. Hosoku was going to attack him but he wasn't going to get a punishment for his action. Hosoku said to Isaac "If your telling me the truth show me prove." Hosoku stood in a safe spot on top of his clay dragon a good distance between him and Isaac.

Hosoku looked up at the sky as he started to think about his reason of leaving the village. As he remembers leaving his mom back at Iwagakure going back to end her misery. He loved her but it was best to die after what she put him threw and his dad but his dad die so he didn't care about him. Hosoku them look down at Isaac maybe he will show him the right path or maybe it's a trap for him to fall for it but Hosoku doesn't trust a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2009-11-11

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/21/2014, 7:20 pm

The gates started to close as the man made his way to them. Yoshito stopped for a second only to look at the guards and ask them why such a thing would happen when Yoshito was ready to make his leave, the guards then replied with a finger pointing out that the man who was in the group with Tee was out of the gates and another silhouette of a man would be seen by the man in the far distance. Yoshito squinted his eyes to maybe get the ability to peer a bit further yet to no avail, Yoshito's right eye that is covered with an eye patch would spin with three black tomoes centering around a crimson red eye. With his new sharingan active, a chakra signature would be found far past Isaac and he also could see Isaac's chakra, not to mention all the animals in the forest behind the farthest one that was just past the bridge. Yoshi took no time to spare as he placed his left foot, which was empowered with enough chakra to keep him afloat on the metal gates, then with his right foot with the same amount of small chakra. With the water walking technique active, the man would make his way above the gates and as he reached the top of the gate, he would grab out a shuriken swiftly with his right hand and would swipe at the air allowing the shuriken escape his grasp, as it were, on it's way to the man across the bridge. Wind was non-existant and the day was beautiful, nothing would stop the aim of this shuriken unless the man farthest away would do something in a defensive manor to stop the metal ninja tool.

Yoshito's eyes would watch the man across the bridge while also making sure not to trip and fall as he jumped from atop the gates, as the shuriken crossed the air above Isaac, the man would be at Isaac's side. He got there just in time to hear Isaac announce his name, also known as the moment after Hosoku jumped onto his dragon but as he looked up into the sky for some reason and his reasons were his reasons indeed, for he need not explain his true intentions to the two men that were trying to stop the man from leaving this village. Yoshito's observations at the gates and some random little ninja around the village would allow Yoshito to know the village he's in now, the village of the waterfalls. Takigakure, another minor nation just like the one Yoshito hails from, Amegakure, wasn't full of too many people yet this one had way more than the Rain village. "So your name is Isaac. Mine is Yoshito." Yoshi would prepare a friendly conversation for when after the battle was over. Yoshito's right hand would find it's way to hover over his new blade's hilt at first, the man's hand then laid heavily on the hilt of Shirayuki as he watched the man across the bridge which would now effectively either dodged the shuriken or taken the hit. The true aim of the shuriken isn't fatal, for the shuriken was only aiming to cut the man's right hand off if the path it took would indeed not be fucked with.

[Chakra: 390-7= 382 CR]

Last edited by Slothy on 4/21/2014, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put in Chakra usage.)
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isaac Uzumaki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/24/2014, 12:18 pm

The day was absolutely beautiful and the wind was non-existent as Isaac watched the man slowly pull his hands out of his pouches. Isaac knew something was off as he felt the Chakra mixed in with whatever was in those pouches. Isaac could tell he was going to go on the offensive. Once the Rogue man had started handsigns for the dragon to be enlarged and animated; Isaac had tapped the Summoning: Instantaneous Armor Fūinjutsu that held his Earth Spear Technique. The action of tapping the Fūinjutsu was to cause the Fūinjutsu to release it’s contents onto Isaac’s skin again. The Earth Spear technique would harden Isaac’s skin to help his defense of techniques. It would also darken the skin of Isaac, which would be one of the tells for the techniques name and effects. The Rogue had said some pretty unless things towards Isaac, which instantly made him flip the switch in his brain that would turn him into The Second Coming of The Demon again. He would crush this rogue to show his Partner that he was completely loyal to their causes. Isaac watched him as he created a massive dragon to fly up into the sky on. Isaac instantly chuckled at the stupid look of the dragon. The rogue made the mistake of not flying high above Isaac, but he simply flew a bit in the air from his current position, which would give Isaac a clear view of what the rogue was doing on top of the dragon. The Rogue decided to look up into the sky for some unknown reason, but Isaac would use his lapse in attention to form several handsigns for the Uzumaki Chakra Chains Technique. After the handsigns were complete; Isaac’s back erupted with twenty or so chains all flying at intense speeds towards the rogue on the back of the dragon. This attack didn’t even said a full second to launch towards the rogue. Isaac stood still as the chakra Presence of the Yuki boy had moved beside him.

Yoshito introduced himself, which Isaac already knew because of his Eye Mind Reading Technique he had used on him and Tee earlier. He also knew the Yuki had a newly implanted Sharingan in his eye. Isaac instantly formed another plan for the Yuki to get in close with. He quickly tapped the Summoning: Instantaneous Armor Fūinjutsu on his forearm that held the Light Weight Rock Technique in it. He would instantly reach control over the technique again, but he wouldn’t keep the effects on his body though. “Yoshito, this shall be your test. Let’s see what you can do in combination with me.” Isaac reached out and transferred the technique to Yoshito’s body. He would instantly feel his body weight lessen to an extreme degree. He would also notice when he made his move that he was going to be moving at flicker speeds with ease. Isaac would keep his chains on course as he spoke towards Yoshito again. “Mate, you will be moving at Flicker speeds with ease. I would like to see that Sharingan in action, please. The Flicker speeds with your Sharingan should make you a force to deal with. Take him out.” Isaac voice was soft enough for the Yuki to hear him, but not the rogue on the Dragon. Isaac kept his eyes on the rogue the entire time to see his reaction to the attack of Yoshito’s, which was completely unknown to Isaac, and his attack as well. If he tried to dodge the chains by flying; Isaac would instantly adjust their course to fly after them. Yoshito could even use the chains to run along, because had made it fly in a pattern that would give the young man a place to run up towards the rogue if he wanted too. He would try his damnest to give this boy a good “try out” for the Akatsuki. Maybe; he wanted to stay Tee’s lackey until he death, but Isaac had bigger plans for this young Yuki Individual.
Back to top Go down
Bone Master
Genin
Genin
Bone Master

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-04-23

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/24/2014, 3:20 pm

Sorry I posted with this character
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/24/2014, 3:41 pm

Hosoku looked up at the sky as he started remembering a lot about him past. As he looked Isaac as he stranger appears out of the blue from the gates of Takigakure. As the stranger toss a shurikens at Hosoku but it wasn't aiming to kill but to cut. Hosoku stopped the shuriken by the sound and the distance, Hosoku stop still as the dragon moved a bit enough to dodge the shuriken. Hosoku looked down on both Isaac and Yoshito as hey interchange words maybe there names.

Hosoku didn't want to attack unless Isaac attacked first with he did. Making several hand seal as his body got fuuinjutsu written on it. As he then performed another hand seal making several Chains come after him, Hosoku's expression was not surprised but a bit paranoid he knew already has stronger than him. Hosoku looked at the chain come straight at him as the C2 Dragon made a Clay Missile as big as a Tank as he stood it out his mouth the missile exploded as soon as impacted with some chains as there was still more coming his way.

Hosoku jumped down from the C2 Dragon as he looked up at the chains coming down for him as he landed on the ground. As he made the hand sign Of Tiger as said "Katsu" as the C2 Dragon blew up reaching a range of 35 meters Hosoku quickly performed several hand seals "Earth Release Armor" even with this technique the explosion harmed him a fit burning his back. As he looked at both Isaac and Yoshito to see if they make it alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/24/2014, 9:18 pm

[Placeholder. I'll post tomorrow, these allergies are making me rly dizzy and I gotta go to work soon ;-;]
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/25/2014, 1:58 pm

[OOC: Calling Hits.]
Spoiler:

Yoshito's hand was already hovering over his newly acquired blade from the odd shopkeeper that lies deep within the village of waterfalls. The blade is known to only a few as Shirayuki, Yoshito picked it up for two reasons, one being that the name matched his last name and the second being that it just felt right. The Yuki clan member's hand dropped onto his blade after gaining control over it and would unsheath his blade for the first time in combat. The blade itself was a thing of beauty, crafted by the finest craftsmen clan in all of the shinobi land yet that was it's main use for all Yoshito knew. He hadn't had the time to experiment with the blade much let alone use it in battle so the man decided that this would be a good time to let loose and really learn some things. Yoshito's both eyes stayed locked on the rogue's position keeping note exactly where he was in relation to everything in the surroundings that inhabited the area. The man was hovering above the ground about five meters up, two waterfalls on either side of the rogue that were rather large in proportion to other waterfalls looking like they were seven meters wide and they fell to an abyss that only this bridge between Isaac, Yoshito and the rogue can cross. These waterfalls are located behind the rogue shinobi about five meters and between them also behind the rogue would be freedom. Yoshito would raise his arm when Isaac's hands flashed forming a few hands signs when the potential rogue looked up into the sky allowing no vision on the chakra chains that erupted from the man's back. It was then that Yoshito acted, ignoring Isaac's sentiments.

Yoshito's chakra would run through Shirayuki as he slashed the air causing violent bursts of chakra to fly at the potential rogue at the same speeds as Isaac's chakra chains, after that was done the man would jump on the chains just after Isaac could touch Yoshito yet not hearing what the man had said about the technique. Yoshito's body sped up tremendously and without warning, his body became extremely lighter than it normally was and when he met half way across the bridge he noticed something strange about the rogue and his chakra. His sharingan's tomoes would dance in his pupils when he noticed the rogue's body movements. By the look of the man's body language and his chakra flow, he was about to do something dangerous. Yoshito did not want to get caught up in the turmoil of whatever it was that the man had planned so instead of continuing the assault the man simply jumped forward at an arc to jump past the rogue and land atop the waterfall on some land paved the way for the water's drop. It was then that he heard it. An explosion rang out through his ears and he had no time to waste. He was approximately twenty five meters away after calculating the jump and the tuck'n'roll the man had to do to not be hurt from such a jump. The man dropped Shirayuki into the water next to him and would create a few hand signs as quick as his hands would allow. With this, the water from atop the waterfall would create a dome of protection that would be condensed and tightened to fit himself along with his sword that he would not let flow down the waterfall for added protection. This jutsu is known as the Ice Dome, with enough time to strategize and enough time to perform hand signs he was also allotted the time to protect himself and that's what matters.

When the explosion was over and his ears came back to normal setting, the man's ice dome would disintegrate quickly, evaporating into mist unwillingly when the air got hot from the explosion that someone had set off under the waterfall. A second went by, Yoshito gathered himself and Shirayuki making sure it wasn't damaged and it seemed all good. The explosion sounded deadly, anyone close enough would definitely die from such an explosion with added chakra from this rogue, he truly was someone to mess with. His powers rivaled that of anyone who was in his clan and that is something special because not everyone can blow shit up at a moment's notice. Yoshito's hand would grip the hilt of the blade keeping it drawn just in case any trickery were to occur and he would stand up slowly and quietly, keeping his sharingan active. The young Yuki clan member would look at where the potential rogue's location was before the jump was made and no chakra signature would be standing. The blue essence of life had vanished from Yoshito's vision, he would take a deep breath and sigh, his first kill. Sort of. It means a lot to the man, his mind would drift off to bigger and better things we he sheathed his blade and walked to the newly created jagged edge of the waterfall, it now not having a clear path to flow through so the water just kind of fell off the edge. He looked for Isaac's chakra signature and after locating it he would speak,
"You okay man? That sounded like one hell of a blast." his voice was often times joking yet this time it was serious, he and Isaac could have died in this battle and yet he was spared thanks to the good graces of Isaac's technique speeding him up allowing him more momentum giving him a larger jump. What a swell guy. Yoshito would stick to the top of the waterfall and sit down out of the water but off to the side somewhere in the grass and just wait for Tee for the departure.

[CR: 382-20-10= 352]

Last edited by Slothy on 4/25/2014, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chakra Usage... Always forget that shit.)
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isaac Uzumaki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/26/2014, 4:36 pm

Slight Adjustment to Hits:

The Yuki Clansmen had followed up Isaac’s attack with a slash from a blade. The chakra Chains and The Chakra Slash were both perfectly timed. The Rogue would adjust his gaze back down towards the Criminal Duo just as the chakra chains wrapped around his body, but the Yuki Clansmen slash would at the very same time slice through the Rogue’s neck, which would behead the young man with relative ease. A couple of the Chakra Chains would split from the rest to catch the head of the rogue as the dragon flew lifelessly to the ground. “I guess; he was an idiot.” Isaac shrugs as he used his Chakra Chains to pull the body back over to him. Afterward; Isaac would pull his scroll from his hostler, seal the head and its body into the scroll with Generic Sealing Technique, and placed the scroll back into his hostler. But before he had sealed it into the scroll with Generic Sealing; he performed a couple of handsigns and read the mind of the Rogue, which would give him everything he knew before he died, which was a rather large amount of information. Isaac didn’t even have to implore his other plan of action that involved unsealing the Light Weight Rock Technique he had placed in his Instantaneous Armor Fūinjutsu. That meant the only one that he released was his Spear Technique; he instantly deactivated now along with his Chakra Chains technique.

Isaac Uzumaki looked around at the gates as he decided to sit on the edge of the bridge with his hands on his knees. “Yoshito, I have sent word through the village that I am looking for able body Shinobi to come with me on a conquest of Amegakure no Sato. That little display should be plenty to draw a good number of Shinobi here now. We just have to wait now.” Isaac looked around as he waited for some Shinobi to enter his Generic Sensory Range. He needed to get this mission on the road, because if he didn’t he knew he was about to get really bored.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/30/2014, 12:42 pm

[OOC: Not gonna change my post, just gonna stay on top of this waterfall...]
Back to top Go down
Hisoka™
Genin
Genin
Hisoka™

Number of posts : 143
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty4/30/2014, 10:29 pm

(OOC: Lazy post)

So Hisoka would soon be drawn to the area thanks to the dragon he had saw(before it fell) and the sounds of battle. Upon arriving, he would not immediately show himself but instead he observed the situation. He would see only two men. One atop the waterfall, and the other sitting at the edge of the bridge. One of them resembled the man recently described by the Takikage as an ally, though the situation was questionable. Whatever battle had occurred here was over, and the only people present were a new ally and a shinobi from another village. Hisoka would then decide that there was no point staying hidden, it was likely they already knew he was here. If things turned bad then surely more shinobi from the village would soon be arriving. Hisoka would make his appearance half away across the bridge, facing towards Isaac. He had also taken the time out to activate his Sharingan prior to his appearance, because there wasn't much he had to his advantage if they weren't actually friendly. Hisoka was only a genin, but a three tomoe sharingan and his age alone could perhaps be used as a bluff to prolong the situation. Either way, Hisoka would gaze forward at the Akatsuki leader with these eyes, before speaking. "You're Isaac, right? The Takikage said you're an ally, but that guy isn't from our village..." Hisoka would ramble off, before stopping.

Hisoka had a headache, but luckily he had a remedy. Removing a previously olled Taki-rillo from his ear, that contained marijuana of course, Hisoka would light it and continue. "And there was a fight, so I'm confused. Enlighten me, yeah?" Hisoka would exhale a cloud of smoke as he finished, he was surprisingly calm for a situation that could potentially result in a swift death. But then again, things had been boring lately. Perhaps he was calm due to the hope of some form of excitement, or maybe he was just super stoned. Either way, he would await an answer from one, or both of the gathered shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

Terumi Genesis

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-04-18

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty5/1/2014, 8:36 pm

Genesis open his eyes as he looked up to the sky. The sun was just coming out the beautiful site that genesis was in was the perfect way to wake up this morning to. Genesis stretched and yawned as he rubbed his eyes looking around the forest to remember where he came from. Genesis jumped down from a large tree branch that he get asleep on to the ground as he looked left and right. "..." Genesis said no words and there was nothing to say just silence, morning silence. Genesis took the right path hoping he didn't walk back to Kiri as his amber eyes looked around the area he was walking on. The large trees and the beautiful animals that were in the area a good place for a quite and peaceful walk. Genesis kept walking until reaching the end of the forest as he saw a two giant waterfalls and a lot of grass and rocks. "We're am I ?" Genesis asked himself as the place looked nice but a place like this seen to odd to be a deserted area. Genesis continued to walk more into this place and looking at the waterfalls was just an amazing view. Genesis hasn't seen something like this in years maybe this is his first time ever seen a beautiful waterfall as this one. Genesis is approximately 6'1" with pale white skin, white skin and beautiful amber eyes. He has a nice build, but not big enough to slow him down. His eyes are usually really low and all bored-like. Genesis is very handsome for most girl his smile melts hearts and makes girl and women faith once they get sight of him. His voice is deep and calm, but slightly scary. His apparel is usually Samurai like pants, a long tee-shirt, most likely a dark color like black to conceal himself easily. Usually Geneses would have multiply katanas strapped to himself, but he's been breaking them left and right by overuse and he's partially poor so can't really afford any more at the moment. He wears twin steel gauntlets with the Kiri sign detailed onto them, but leaves the finger and palm parts exposed, allowing him to use his bladed weapons easier. The man wears black gym shoes that allow his speed and flexibility to be expressed fully, yet keep his feet comfy and protected. White bandages are laced to his forearms, which he uses as weapons from time to time. His white hair is long enough to cover his face, which gives him this cool emoish look. His personality seriously does not match his hair. His ninja pouch is attached to the right side on the back of his pants, being a weapons expert, one should expect some powerful tools. Genesis has vampire fangs but they aren't that sharp but sharp enough to go three flesh. Genesis has several tattoos on his body one on his back of a tiger a few in his ribs an one on his palms of a star.

Genesis gets close to the waterfall as he starts to see a bit more than what he saw all the way from the forest. Genesis sees gates tall gates that cover Taki from the world. Genesis looked up at both waterfalls as he is impress by this two amazing things. The waterfall looked very nice and well place as the water was clear, transparent water as it when down and hit the rocks as the rocks were cover in grass. The waterfall itself was cover in small grass and some flowers. Genesis then continued his walk to the gates as as city was seen about 5 meters between the waterfalls and the gates. As the gates were open and people walked left and right in and out young genins going in missions and people passing and enjoying there day. Something that Genesis has lost and good and fun day something to look up to a day to relax and just do whatever you felt like doing. Genesis kept walking to the gates as he saw two people then a third person come in the waterfalls. One person was on top of the waterfall as the other one was Isaac and another stranger as genesis walked up to them and stopped inform of Isaac next to the Giant Clay Dragon dissolving into material. Genesis looked at Isaac "Hey Remember me" Genesis said as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty5/2/2014, 2:41 pm

[OOC: I'm just going to ignore you Genesis/Hosoku. I can't even man.]

The first thing the young Yuki clansman did was de-activate his sharingan. Not knowing how to do it exactly yet, the man messed around with his chakra a little bit until he put two and two together to finally reach the feat of deactivating his sharingan. The tomoes, he could feel were swirling once more and his eye turned back to the normal shade of red without the tomoes granted from the sharingan. The man's regular crimson colored eyes always pierced into the souls of the more naive people and with the sharingan it would only add to the intimidation. Yoshito's Shirayuki would be sure to be sheathed now, laying on the ground off of his side and instead on the soft grass swaying slightly in the newfound wind that would randomly come through after the battle and what perfect timing, had the wind come before the shuriken he threw would have been off course and the battle may have gone a different way. Anyway, Yoshito's legs dangled off the side of the waterfall gracefully bouncing forward and backward lightly touching the earth of the waterfall and then would bounce back forward toward the Taki village gates as if he was sitting on a swing set alone. Yoshito's head would jerk because he had just remembered he was still wearing his Ame headband with the line through it, he reached for it and would toss the thing inside his pouch with his common ninja tools.

Isaac spoke some words, most of which weren't spoken loud enough for Yoshito to hear due to the man being across the bridge and Yoshito is still chilling atop the waterfall where if you look at the bridge from the gates he would be on top of the one on the right. While Isaac was talking Yoshito would take this time to set up a few things that would allow him to be ready for any fight in the near future, the man would raise his right hand and turn it over so the opposite side of the palm would be facing up, the normal Ame prescriptions would read Rain as he looked down on the sleeveless black gloves. Reaching into his little standard fanny pack that most shinobi receive at the time of becoming a genin and would sift through his headband and find the ninja tools, the kunai and shuriken he owned anyway. Yoshito would make some simple hand seals and would seal his shuriken in his right hand and then his kunai in his left hand using the Amegakure engraving as a catalyst for the Generic Sealing Technique and then with that, the man would be ready for if he needed them in a moment's notice. He smiled, while that was going on he would catch the words 'conquest of Amegakure', to this the man was pleased that Isaac seemed to be on Yoshito's page.

At this time another person entered the area known only to Yoshito as a stranger with some sort of smoke coming from his mouth seemingly blowing at Isaac's face. But Yoshito can't see that far without visual aid so what he sees may not be what is what is happening. Yoshito's feet would glow blue with chakra as he jumped from the top of the waterfall after quickly grabbing his Shirayuki, the man's feet would slide on the earth first and after a second of that his feet would stick like glue to the earth giving himself faithful and sturdy ground to walk upon, that being the side of the waterfall. The water was crashing down unlike Yoshito, the boy would simply walk down and get to the corner where the waterfall earth's decent would meet the flat land just before it and Yoshi would allow himself to step on the ground and make his way over to Isaac. On his way, Yoshito wouldn't hear not a word, he was preoccupied with placing his blade back on his right hip so it would be where he needed it to be at any point in time at a blink of an eye if he needed it. Upon reaching the destination with Isaac and the other boy that was smoking something rather smelly he would smile and look at both of the two that were in attendance. Isaac's lazy self was still sitting at this time and Isaac would look over to the boy smoking the smelly herb and would ask,
"Can I hit that? Stressful battle over here man. I haven't had a cig in days too haha." The man let out a hearty laugh hoping that the boy would allow Yoshito a release with smoking.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isaac Uzumaki

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty5/3/2014, 2:14 pm

[Recovery]

Isaac’s Generic Sensory range was expanded fully all the time. He easily noticed the numerous Chakra Signatures coming into his Sensory Range. One was a Takigakure no Sato Shinobi that seemed to hang back for a little bit before entering the opening on the bridge with one of Isaac’s favorite things, which was marijuana. Even though; he wanted to take a hit. He knew that he couldn’t. They were about to plan an invasion. He didn’t have time for that nonsense, but once the other Akatsuki member entered the scene. Isaac instantly remembered he forgot to do something for the Hosoku boy. Isaac pushed himself into a standing position before waving off everyone as he walked over to the dissolving clay dragon with blood splattered on the ground around it from the beheading of the Takigakure no Sato Rogue. Once everyone was around his former position; he began to speak his prayer to help along the soul of the rogue onto the afterlife. “And shepherds we shall be. For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.” Isaac paused as he took his right hand out of his jeans pocket and touch his forehead. While his hand was moving to his stomach; he continued on with his prayer. “Power hath descended forth from They Hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.” Isaac’s right hand moved from his stomach to his right part of his chest before he continued on. “And we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And Teeming with Souls shall it ever be.” Isaac’s finished out the cross motion on his left part of his chest above his heart. When his hand touched that part of his chest; he spoke, “In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.” Isaac pivoted around to look at the three gentlemen behind him.

“I vaguely remember you. I don’t take the time to remember everyone in the lower ranks of my organization.” Isaac slid his hands back into his pockets before walking back over to the trio. “I think; this should about do it. A two squad invasion. Yoshito, Takigakure Boy, and Genesis will go straight for the Amekage to take her out. I will sweep up the Genin and other Shinobi in the village.” Isaac paused before looking at the Takigakure no Sato boy again. “One of your high ranking Shinobi decided to be an idiot and leave the village as a Rogue. Yoshito and I took care of him. I simply offered to read his mind and take him to the Takikage for punishment, but he ended up attacking us and killing himself.” Isaac sat back down on the side up bridge before continuing on. “I didn’t get your name. You seem to know mine, like everyone does now-a-days.” Isaac asked the Takigakure no Sato Shinobi. He would need to rest to recover his Chakra before they walked onward to Amegakure no Sato in the Land of Lakes.

[1/5]
Back to top Go down
Hisoka™
Genin
Genin
Hisoka™

Number of posts : 143
Village : Takigakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-14

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty5/3/2014, 7:30 pm

Someone else would walk up and say something to Isaac, kinda a weirdo but whatever. Isaac would move to perform some sort of prayer, as the man from the waterfall descended to the gathering of the rest. He would soon ask Hisoka for a hit of his blunt, and after hitting it once more Hisoka would flick it to him, flipping the mouth piece with his thumb as the blunt would do half a flip before, hopefully, being caught by the other man. But he would catch it mouth piece first if he did so that'd be nice and dandy for the man. Regardless, Hisoka would speak some words as he performed this ninja like passing of his marijuana, "Not exactly a cigarette but go for it. Better for stress anyway," Hisoka would say with a chuckle before Isaac would soon return. Isaac would babble something about an invasion of Amegakure involving the two others that were present, himself, and a Takigakure boy. But either way Hisoka was rather stoned so he didn't pay much mind to it.

Isaac would then explain that they had stopped a rogue from fleeing the village, an acceptable excuse, before askin-- Wait Takigakure boy? Did he really plan on having Hisoka join them in the invasion? Ridiculous. But anywho, he had mentioned the details about the rogue before asking Hisoka his name. Hisoka would deactivate his Sharingan as all seemed safe, and he would respond to the Akatsuki leader. "My name is Hisoka Setsuna, and while its honoring you all would include me in your plans, that's not why I came here. The Takikage informed me of the alliance, but has since vanished. I figured you'd like to know that the man who acknowledged your relationship is no longer our leader. Its only a matter of time before there's a new one, and seeing as I'm one of the few he informed... That could make your alliance an issue." By now Hisoka had hopefully gotten his blunt back, and as such he would take a few hits of the sour smoke before exhaling another cloud of smoke with a slight cough. "But yeah, that information might help you, but I actually have my own reason for coming here. Takikage-sama said you were strong, and for him to form an alliance with you is proof of that. He was supposed to train me, but now hes gone.. I have goals of my own, and I need to be trained by someone strong.. So how 'bout I help you out, in return for you taking his place in training me?" The offer was simple and Hisoka rambled far too many words to make such a simple offer and state such simple facts, but regardless he was stoned and still feeling the effects of other drugs from earlier. So he was rather talkative at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Terumi Genesis

Terumi Genesis

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2014-04-18

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty5/4/2014, 12:46 pm

(OOC : Sorry it was short kinda busy at the moment with work)

Genesis looks at both Yoshito and Hisoka as Hisoka Passes the blunt to Yoshito in a Trick manner pretty cool if Yoshito catch it with his mouth. Genesis looked back at Isaac as he introduce himself to Isaac. " Im Genesis Terumi, we meet in Kirigakure after I murdered my comrades in cold blood" Genesis said as he pause. Isaac started to do some payer looked like a religious act. Genesis then waited for him to finish his prayers as he looked at both shinobis next to him. A Takigakure ninja and a ninja from another village Genesis paid much attention to them as if they were with Isaac it must have been for a reason. Genesis looked at the dissolving Clay Dragon as he got close to it. " Clay! Was the enemy you was fighting had the Iwagakure Kinjutus? Genesis Asked. As he looked at the headless body laying there " are you going to use the body it can be useful to me".

Isaac finish his prayers as he started telling the genin about the fight they had. It looked like Isaac had it Easy that's wasn't even a battle for him. "[color=Sorry for interrupt but Isaac you don't need any Medical assistance or do you need medical assistance[/color] as he looked at Yoshito as he stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Slothy
ANBU
ANBU
Slothy

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty5/5/2014, 3:15 pm

[Recovery Post 2]

When Yoshito entered the small vicinity of the Taki shinobi and Isaac, Isaac would leave the two and the young Taki shinobi would follow the man over to where the exploded shinobi had been just a few moments beforehand. Then it seemed like Isaac had been performing some sort of ritual with a few select words that weren't in Yoshito's vocabulary but due to the religious themes or what not, he decided not to question Isaac on his motives. He didn't have time anyways, the Taki shinobi would say that what he was smoking wasn't necessarily a cigarette and that didn't bother Yoshito, he was always ready to try new things especially with new people and that's just how he was. The smell gave off what the stick of burning herb was in reality anyway but Yoshito always liked to play it cool in case there was the ANBU around trying to steal the herbal stick away from the group and then go smoke it later on some confiscation type shit. Yoshito was watching Isaac from across the bridge when the Taki shinobi would flick the brown paper filled with the Kush Goddess and luckily it was already lit, Yoshito doesn't carry around a lighter with him anymore due to him trying to quit smoking but it seems like that goal wouldn't happen any time soon. The young Yuki clansman would react just as fast as the motion happened catching the blunt with his right hand in between his index and his thumb like a pro. "Thanks man." Yoshito spoke regarding the young shinobi passing the blunt when there was a space in the conversation to do so while also taking in and paying attention to everything Isaac was saying about the invasion of Amegakure.

Yoshito brought the blunt that Hisoka passed his way to his mouth and would wrap his lips around the edge of it with his finger tips holding the other half of the paper. Inhaling quickly and silently he would take all the smoke in when a small cloud exhaled from his mouth he would quickly suck back in and the small bubble of smoke that was there would enter his mouth once more and this is called ghosting. Taking another hit, this time a bit longer with more smoke in his lungs, the man would swallow before doing anything with it and would simply hold it as he flicked it back to Hisoka unless he was close enough to just hand it over, in which case Yoshito would do that. All the while the man was hitting the blunt, Hisoka was explaining his reason and his resistance to the plan that was given to the boy. Yoshito would cough after trying to keep in the smoke a little bit longer than he could withstand and then, after coughing out some leftover smoke, the man would shake his head no at Hisoka's resistance.
"Come on man, you think you can't kill the Amekage? She took a low blow at me..." The man would simply await Hisoka's response still not acknowledging the other man that had entered the area whose name is revealed by Isaac to be Genesis. "We all could train you, you look young enough to be able to learn from most of us" What was first sounding like playful banter would not sound like begging but this was not the man's intent, it's just how his voice sounds after taking a few hits of the ganja. The top of his eyelids began gaining weight metaphorically and would feel heavier to the man yet he would keep his eyes open enough to still be able to scan the area and react if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]   GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja] Empty

Back to top Go down

GoodBye Takigakure [Hosoku Missing-Ninja]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next