The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Admin Checking Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilium

Lilium

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery: None

Admin Checking Thread Empty
PostSubject: Admin Checking Thread   Admin Checking Thread Empty4/5/2014, 5:14 am

Hi there! Admins are being turtles on your NP? You need your village color name because it wasn't done yet? Your NP really outdated because you just posted a big whack? This is the place where you finally get to be a rude needy thing and ask for people to do adminy things! There are, however, a few simple rules that need to be followed.

1. You can ask staff to check things only after the first 48 hours are depleted. In other words, if you just posted up your topic like two minutes ago, don't post here! The older things that have been waiting much longer then your brand new brain baby should go first right? So only after a period of 48 hours, which is a hit call in fighting threads, can you use this thread! Ain't that neat :3

2. Be RESPECTFUL and do not pester staff in the c-box. This should be in general rules, but this thread is being made because people are quite buggers and it's actually wearing our the staff. So pretty much post here after 48 hours, and don't pester staff about it, because it will be done eventually.

3. Do not ask for actual checks in this thread. There's another thread made mostly for checking things like jutsu, clans, characters and what not. This is purely for things that moderators cannot do, such as NP updates, or color usernames. Also do not mention the bloody rank checking thread either, that's going to be done at it's own pace a'ight?

TEMPLATE TO GET CHECKED

Code:
[b]User:[/b] which account is this for?
[b]Item:[/b] (What needs to be checked? NP Update, color. Mention specific details such as what village for color or provide a link to the the NP total you need adjusted.)

Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Number of posts : 96
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Genin
Bloodline : Avian Curse Mark
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t765-aveira-updates#5598
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Admin Checking Thread   Admin Checking Thread Empty4/16/2014, 2:41 am

User: Aveira
Item: Need to be moved from inactive back to Suna. My internet died unexpectedly and it took forever to get it back up. Didn't mean to be absent Sad
Back to top Go down
Isaac Uzumaki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isaac Uzumaki

Number of posts : 118
Village : None
Job/hobbies : .....
Bloodline : Hiden Clan: Uzumaki Clan
Registration date : 2007-10-06

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Character Profile
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton [Earth Release]

PostSubject: Re: Admin Checking Thread   Admin Checking Thread Empty4/16/2014, 8:51 am

User: Isaac René Uzumaki
Item: Here

Total NP would be 57 NP, because I have posted twice in-character before it has been changed.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery: None

PostSubject: Re: Admin Checking Thread   Admin Checking Thread Empty4/16/2014, 11:43 am

Aveira wrote:
User: Aveira
Item: Need to be moved from inactive back to Suna. My internet died unexpectedly and it took forever to get it back up. Didn't mean to be absent Sad

Getting this all done!
I'll get all of your stuff settled really quickly, including color + anything else <3

Isaac Uzumaki wrote:
User: Isaac René Uzumaki
Item: Here

Total NP would be 57 NP, because I have posted twice in-character before it has been changed.

Getting this all done!
Didn't read the rules didja? Secondly that's the right amount. I refreshed before I ran the final numbers.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Hisashi
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2014-02-21

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Kirigakure
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Checking Thread   Admin Checking Thread Empty4/16/2014, 4:56 pm

User: Yuki Hisashi
Item: I'd like to receive the "Original Member" perk on my profile; I'm sure I qualify for it and have asked various admins about it previously (albeit some time ago!) but it must've been missed again in the slew of other tasks. Since the IOOC event has now been cancelled but rewards are available for the current completed sections, having this perk directly affects the rewards and I'm wary about losing them. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Checking Thread   Admin Checking Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Checking Thread
Page 1 of 1