The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

:Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Number of posts : 77
Village : Inwagukure
Job/hobbies : Chunin
Bloodline : Angevine
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Sution

:Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty
PostSubject: :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)   :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty3/30/2014, 7:12 pm

"Well looks like I've finally the inn these imbeciles have been living in. However it is quite strange that no one else is here. The place is empty. I can't possibly believe that they knew exactly when I'd be coming. Someone must have tipped them off, and yet no one is waiting here for me. Not a single soul." As Dusk spoke the feline ears that sat atop his head wiggled quickly as the winds muffled movement whisked throughout a few strands of his hair. A single sigh would then escape him as his ranting continued. At this rate he'd never accomplish a thing. Although his confusion were justified it was not needed. Soon enough his endless ranting were shattered by the sound of whispers, and wicked laughter. Crooks maybe?Or maybe a few small children. Either way the male was suspicious, and decided to walk forward despite the danger. He possessed no weapons, and instead armed himself with close quarters combat, and intellect, but would that be enough to destroy a nest of criminals?

Despite the danger of this situation Dusk ventured on toward the seemingly endless laughter. As he drew closer the sounds that haunted him grew louder. Footsteps echoed from around every corner eventually leading up to a few ninjas following him. Cor some reason they ignored his presence, and masked their own thinking the advantage was theirs for the taking. Little did they know that Dusk had seen them from a mile away. "Come out all ready. This game of cat, and mouse is boring you know." After Dusk announced himself the footsteps of shadow ceased. The whispers, and laughter lingered as a single being approached the young shining from behind. Being aware of this Dusk took to the sky by leaping upward, and clinging to a broken wooden beam that hung from the ceiling.
Having avoided the danger Dusk noticed something strange. He'd finally figured out what had been going on.l, and it left a unpleasant taste in his mouth. All the ninjas he thought to be surrounding him had the same face.. "The shadow clone technique? I'll handle it in a moment."
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)   :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty3/31/2014, 6:23 am

" You fool this is no mere technique. This jutsu is mmore. A better version of everything." The various ninjas spoke I. Synchronization with each other. Their many minds seemed to be connected to one another, and as so the young shinobi became annoyed. Not by the fact of their United speaking, but simply due to the volume they spoke with. "Oh please shut up. Or at least speak louder." Dusk didn't seem to be upset, but his facial expression soon enough shifted. It flashed tales of annoyance, and hatred. Yet his actions didn't follow along with his feelings, and as so the young shinobi ignored the pestering ninjas. He then insisted that they point him to the leader of their uprising. "Where is the idiot leading you tainted traitors. I'm tried of this place. ?" A sudden change in tone had over cast the males voice. It would seem to deepen, and show further signs of boredom, and anger. Yet only silence awaited his words. Then it began. A reckless assault performed by Dusk himself. His left hand tucked into that of a fist on the path for a single ninjas face.
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)   :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty3/31/2014, 5:44 pm

" Ow...am I really that pitiful?" Unlike the ninjas he faced Dusk didn't't excel in anything, but weapons. So just as he thought a mere shadow clone could defeat him. Really he could have demolished the building with jutsu, but decided not to. Why was this? Did he honestly have something to prove? No that couldn't be the case. Despite this the young shinobi rose. This time he had within the palms of his hand a feeble wooden beam that had fell from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)   :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty3/31/2014, 6:17 pm

" Ow...am I really that pitiful?" Unlike the ninjas he faced Dusk didn't't excel in anything, but weapons. So just as he thought a mere shadow clone could defeat him. Really he could have demolished the building with jutsu, but decided not to. Why was this? Did he honestly have something to prove? No that couldn't be the case. Despite this the young shinobi rose. This time he had within the palms of his hand a feeble wooden beam that had fallen from the ceiling.

"Heh...now it's my turn." The young shinobi charged forward at break neck pace. He'd be swinging the wooden beam as he ran at the target. Seeing as he were already so close the foe had no time to react, and was indeed hit. The wooden beam braking upon contact. A crimson liquid spilling outwards from the traitors head. Chuckles would then arise from Dusk as he grabbed a few kunai knives from the fallen ninjas corpse. "Who's next?"

"Now do you wish to tell me where your leader is." Dusk whispered this softly to the corpse as he flung 5 kunai knives upwards into the air. They'd seem to hover as his chakra came into somewhat of a focused state leaving the blades floating in the sky. "Your times up." With a flick of his wrist the floating blades flew forward toward the remaining shinobi who had been hiding. However they knew nothing of the attack, and died before any action could be taken. "That's it? Really im surprised." Later on that day Dusk dragged the corpses outside, and hung them by the inns sign mantle.

(Mission complete.) Total word count:821
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)   :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty3/31/2014, 6:17 pm

.-. I left out the double post from the word count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)   :Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

:Name: Kill the Insurgents(Mission)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto RPG :: The World :: Land of Earth :: Iwagakure :: Housing Ward-
Jump to: