The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Yokaru (Sealing Blade)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2014-03-19

Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty
PostSubject: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/19/2014, 6:26 pm

Name Blade of Sealing (Yokaru)
Type: Special
Requirements: The user need to know "BOTH" Kenjutsu & Fuuinjutsu.
Description: Yokaru has one ability and it's to Seal chakra from the user. The katana has words carved into it as this words are used as Fuuinjutsu writing by the makers of the weapon. The blade can only seal away chakra, it doesn't absorbs chakra at all. The weapon cuts flesh like any other weapon, to use the ability to seal chakra the user need to also use chakra to activate the ability of the weapon.
Appearance/Picture: Yokaru is a katana blade. The handle o the blade is black with two golden lines in the top of the handle an in the bottom. The middle piece of the blade where the handle and the blade connect its shape as a Shuriken but with three sides instead of four. The blade it's as long as a regular persons arm. The blade it's light grey and slightly curved a bit also it's one side blade. Carved in the blade there's several Words that are darker.
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/20/2014, 9:42 pm

Alright done
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/21/2014, 9:18 am

1. How much Chakra does it seal. What it's capacity?

2. How much Chakra must yer spend to activate this ability?

3. To make it clear, are ye sealing your own Chakra or the opponents? Bot maybe?

4. When you say seal and not absorb, what exactly do you mean? Since if yer not absorbing. I take sealing as meaning. You seal 50 Chakra resources. There is no way to recover that. Am I right? Please elaborate on all this.

BRB.
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/21/2014, 9:30 am

1. How much Chakra does it seal. What it's capacity?
It depends on how deep the blade makes contact with the opponent. If is just a small wound it only seals a small amount like a hand size of chakra in its a medium wound it take a arm size of chakra if its a deep wound it wakes a chest amount of chakra.
2. How much Chakra must yer spend to activate this ability?
The user must spend about a B to A Rank of Chakra.
3. To make it clear, are ye sealing your own Chakra or the opponents? Bot maybe?
The user is releasing chakra into the weapon and the weapon is converting the chakra for it to seal the opponents chakra
4. When you say seal and not absorb, what exactly do you mean? Since if yer not absorbing. I take sealing as meaning. You seal 50 Chakra resources. There is no way to recover that. Am I right? Please elaborate on all this.
When I mean sealing and not absorbing I mean like the weapon can only seal away chakra not steal the chakra and give it to the user, Is this a better description.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Jounin
Jounin
Jushiro

Number of posts : 468
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : Byakugan
Registration date : 2014-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/21/2014, 1:49 pm

1. Please associate the type of wound with Chakra resources. Example. small cuts: 5 CR sealed in the blade. Deep cuts: 15 CR..see what I mean?

2. Be clear on the amount. Pick one lol.

3. Seems fine.

4. Hmm, as long as peeps can still recover Chakra then sure.
Back to top Go down
Hosoku Adashi
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
Hosoku Adashi

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/21/2014, 1:55 pm

1. Please associate the type of wound with Chakra resources. Example. small cuts: 5 CR sealed in the blade. Deep cuts: 15 CR..see what I mean?
-Small Cut: 5 CR
-Medium Cut: 15 CR
-Deep Cut: 25 CR
2. Be clear on the amount. Pick one lol.
A amount of chakra need to be used
3. Seems fine.

4. Hmm, as long as peeps can still recover Chakra then sure.
After a period of two post the opponent gains full chakra.
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Number of posts : 1124
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty3/28/2014, 4:36 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yokaru (Sealing Blade)   Yokaru (Sealing Blade) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yokaru (Sealing Blade)
Page 1 of 1