The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Konoha's First Calling Topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty
PostSubject: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/19/2014, 5:34 am

The Queen in her full outfit, called together all of the retainers. The quake that shook Konoha had receded and she awaited several aftershocks. She needed more information on the standing, was it an attack, or was it simply just a quake. What triggered the quake and, more important what was that sound associated with it. The Queen had grown perhaps a bit lax in these last few weeks, especially concerning the latest batch of Genin to come around. She had only heard of one exceptional student, and that was of course the host. The rest had been remarkable, but none had moved so quickly as her. The Queen wondered just what this time would bring, and the idea that the earthquake, proved to be the perfect opportunity to "show" her little bee's how a organized hive works.

Snapping to attention, she organized the first squads of this new roster, secure in her knowledge, she always was on the prowl for more information.

"Sepulcher will take, Shika, Ataku, Cidolfus out to the walls and ensure public safety and security, let no one in or out of the village for 48 hours. This is a B rank mission. " Her voice, loud and proud, making sure to carry the weight of her office, and her motherly instinct.

"Tenshi, take Dusk, Yuriko, and Yoshitsune to the financial district and set up attention centers, ensure public order and safety. This will be consider a B rank mission"Slightly warmer, she knew this group would perhaps be the more difficult one, mainly because of the fact that this group hasn't really worked together before.

"Finally, Jushiro will take Corey, Jirou (TJCID) and Eva out to the medical district, Yuuka will be second in command. Ensure the increased flow of patients is quickly and effectively handled."With that, her voice went slightly lower, Yuuka and Jushiro had worked together extensively, however Corey and Jirou (TJCID) were virtual no shows in the genin world. She wondered if they would even show up, however in such cases, The Queen needed to involve everyone, and those who failed to honor there duty could be removed.

She turned, she would personally inspect the Administration District, ensuring no large standing damage went unnoticed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Number of posts : 1124
Bloodline : none
Registration date : 2007-06-02

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in Signature
Elemental Mastery: Fuuton

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/19/2014, 2:49 pm

Ataku had made it where the speech was being held, he had found Queen standing gracefully at attention ready to speak to the ninja that were starting to gather there. Since Ataku had gotten there a little earlier than usual, he decided to take this time to inspect his weapons as he doesnt know if the Quake was natural or man made from another village. As Queen had called all the ninja there into attention, Ataku put away his sharpening and cleaning tools and returned his weapons to their usual position. With everything away, Ataku gave his full attention to his Hokage as she spoke. She split the new gennin into three Squads with jounin leading each. Ataku was assigned to a squad led by new Special Jounin, Sepulcher. It consisted of Him, Cid, and a gennin named Shika (who i found out from Cid was the other gennin assigned to the hole filling mission). Their mission was to go back out to the walls and secure them and the people there. A small frown appeared on Ataku's face as he had just came from those walls and really wasnt psyched about going back. The other noticeable points of the briefing were that Yoshi the student from his past had become a gennin and was assigned ot a different squad. Queen also used this time to announce Yuuka's promotion to Chuunin by putting her second in command of the third squad full of gennin that Ataku had not heard about, so he paid little attention to the rest. Ataku still slightly irritated that Yuuka continued to soar over him decided to rush to his mission area before meeting with his jounin to try and get a head start.

Exit back to walls>>
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

Number of posts : 300
Village : Konoha
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2014-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/25/2014, 3:49 am

Yuuka was once again dressed in her now Iconic red Kimono. She had only been here for over a week and throughout the village her red Kimono was known. Her hair was dried, tied into a pony behind her back. The Purple hue on her eyes complimenting the mystery that was her. She was clean of the blood that the chaos of the medical district. Her destination was that of the Queen Bee, to deliver her report. Yuuka stopped by the place before coming here, the Hokage-sama would receive the full report.

The Queen had delivered the orders and was now waiting upon the reports, several Genin delivered their reports and had left the space. Yuuka walked up towards the Hokage, bowing and she greeted the leader. "Hokage-sama" She would pause, to be acknowledged before going on any further with her report.

"Hokage-sama the death count has increased by 2 from the last time I have sent my report. The injured have been quickly treated and everyone in the village has been accounted for. The Medical district is functioning at 100%. Eva, Corey and Jirou have failed to show. End of Report."

Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/25/2014, 4:01 am

The fact that The Queen was frustrated over the lack of knowledge by her ninja was one thing. The fact that no one in the entire village knew where this quake came from, or what caused it, was a great annoyance to her. However, she couldn't just let it get to her, there would be answers, they always are.

She turned her attention towards her young dr... ahem warrior it seemed. Apparently this little bee had been quite the worker, and ranked up to something akin to a warrior. She was still a girl and a little bee nevertheless. The Queen smiled, it was good to see other females doing so well in the village dominated by men, and the host as well. Yes, being the host must be extraordinary hard for this girl. But she was gifted, and advanced faster than any other genin in the village to date. Even the so called prodigiously gifted ninja were out stripped by her attitude and competence. Listening to the report, the Queen heard the information, an entire platoon just disappearing. Well that was nothing to write home about. The Queen wanted good workers, solid workers, the kind that would do anything for there village and queen. Yes, she might have to have a talk with these lazy about. She was always good at changing peoples minds. Oh yes, they would come around most defiantly. Workers always could come around, and be retooled for different purposes. Perhaps the ninja life wasn't cut out for him, perhaps he would do better with a more, hive like mentality.

She looked at the young warrior bee, so proud, she really looked at her. Not with Sharingan, or fancy such eyes, but with her own eyes. Like the eyes of a mother or grandmother, though the Queen hated that idea. She stared at her, perhaps piercing the veil of normalacy into the girls heart.

"How are you my little darling?" She said, her voice like honey, delicious and warm. It sought to know just how the host was doing, inside and out. To know ever hardship and experience, that was what it meant to be a mother, to be a Queen.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/25/2014, 4:45 am

When the business was done, work turned to something different. The Hokage turned to face Yuuka, looking at her with a certain fondness of the eyes. The eyes that were laid upon Yuuka was not something she had been used to, of great fondness and pride. The only eyes she were used to were from confused Genin or from un-approving Jounin. Her higher ups were always keen on teaching her their trade, always scolding and asking for perfection.

When asked of her welfare, Yuuka was thrown off. The question had only been asked by the Namikaze clansmen. For a moment she had nothing. It wasn't everyday when she was asked such a question. Gathering her thoughts Yuuka would come with an answer. " I'm.. good" She smiled, that was genuinely how she had felt.

There were many reasons to as why she was happy but more than that it had been a recent event that made her feel good. She had come to terms with something, the little encounter she had in the bath had given her a new outlook on life, on herself. " I'm very good." She repeated. "Konoha isn't what I remember from my childhood but it feels right Hokage-sama."

It was the truth, the only thing she remembered was the tree and even then the Tree had grown to be something different. Yet Yuuka was happy about where she was in life right now.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/26/2014, 5:11 am

"It is a different place, even from my own youth its a different place." She stared off for a minute, remembering what is was like growing up, girls weren't strong like the boys, they weren't even treated as equal. They were relegated to being medic's, sensors and reserve supplies. Such were the days of her youth.

"Many faces have passed before my eyes, but you are the first host I've had. And I find myself trying to not treat you differently. But I feel that it is a mistake, and a mistake I hope to rectify. People are different, ninja are different. I should embrace that, and give my tender flowers all the love and care they need." She said, her voice warm and humble, she wasn't really talking to the girl, more around her, but she quickly smiled at her, the warmth coming from her face.

"You know, I've never heard the story of your youth. I'd love to hear it, if you perhaps have the time?" She was curious, but also reserved, dignified and proper. If one could note the duality, she was curious and wished to know. But she also had that tinge of, being Hokage was an honor, and such a request should be met with equal honor. Perhaps the weight of her position, but all in all, it was something she held with both hands. The Hokage, and a woman/mother figure.
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/26/2014, 6:27 pm

The Hokage responded, not to Yuuka in particular but nor to anyone either. It was closer to a monologue, a voice that anyone was invited to hear. The voice was different from before, it wasn't the rich creamy kind but it was different. Much like aged wood on wine barrels, or the dusty hives. It held a piece of history, a thought something that remained from the old days. Good or bad it was nostalgic to the Hokage. The honey that flowed from her, was of knowledge and experience, a time when things were different. There Yuuka stood, listening making sense of it all. It felt foreign to her, as mis-treated in training as she was, Yuuka had been the centre of the training program. She could not imagine the discrimination amoung Shinobi purely based on sex.

She herself had seen many talented Kunoichi that out shined some of their male counterparts. The Hokage-sama herself was a living testament to this. Female Kages were not unheard of but they were rare. It didn't only take a strong Kunoichi to lead a country but it required a different kind of bravery and it required the support of her people. A kage was nothing without her Shinobi. Even the emotionless blood thirsty society of the Shinobi followed a Patriarchal order. The fact that the Kage was female was a reason to throw a Coup. Yet the Hokage remained in power, in all her femininity and grace, the lady commanded power and practised benevolence.

Her time and attention was given to each individual when she found the time. It was not a hey you, or simply remembering the name off by heart, but it was sincere. The Queen asked of Yuuka's youth, it was a strange question. She didn't remember it all too well, she had been young, the Hokage probably knew it better than her. Yuuka's mouth remained in her half smile, her eyes looking outward. What was her childhood? She only remembered the training drills, she re-called the faces of the Jounin more than her supposed father. "I don't know."

She thought she had known, remembering all the Shinobi who had died for her. Keeping their graves clean, knowing who they were, their families, their legacy but surely that wasn't her childhood? What memory did she have of her childhood? Yuuka's mood changed, her face not giving it away. She had been sure of who she was moments ago but now she wasn't sure again. Had she any normal memory? Did she remember who her father was? Who she was? "but I know what I will be."

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/26/2014, 9:01 pm

Ataku, thinking that the new special jounin Sepulcher would have reported his mission directly to the Queen, went with Cid to finish the last of his required missions for his promotion to chuunin. Ataku decided he needed a long rest after turning in his last required mission for the promotion.

After awakening from his rest, Ataku had found a letter pertaining to the squad mission that Queen had assigned after the earthquake. It read that no one had reported our mission report to Queen. Ataku now threw on his gear as fast as he could and ran back to the administrative district to report the results of his mission to Queen.

As Ataku had gotten to where Queen was, only to be greeted by Queen having what seemed like a honest heartfelt conversation with a person Ataku knows too well, Yuuka ,as her kimono gives her identity away. Ataku hesitated to take a step up a make himself noticeable to report to Queen as he felt he would ruin the mood and possibly site some anger from them.

After what seems like a nice breaking point my Yuuka, Ataku decides now is the time to report. Ataku steps up into view of the two, as Ataku goes forth and bows before his Hokage. "Ataku, reporting mission results for the border/gate patrol squad. The villagers located at the outskirts of the wall were all calmed and secured. Just as successfully the gates were watched for 48 hours as stated. There was one problem though, the last member of our squad Shika, never reported for the mission. I am sorry on behalf of my squad for the delay on the mission report, i thought the special jounin assigned to us would turn in the results" Ataku trying to keep iron nerves in-front of his kage and the ninja who put him in the hospital, both women who have risen up in this male dominated ninja world, to rule over the men. Ataku awaits Queen's response to his report.
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/27/2014, 3:41 am

The Queen looked onward towards Yuuka. She was pleased, pleased that the girl knew what she was going to become. However, it was also important not to forget who you are. A ninja must never lose themselves in the world, once they do, they turn into pigs. Horrible, disgusting pigs. A young man started running up, however he waited patiently for the conversation to reach a small conclusion. The Queen remembered this man, he sparred against the young host. The Queen hoped that bitterness in his heart had dissipated over the loss.

"Remember my young bumblebee, its always good to know where you are going. Just make sure you remember where you've been too. Otherwise, you may travel in a circle." She said with a warm smile, a little bit of humor in a perhaps serious message. If the young girl couldn't remember her past, she may be doomed to end down the same road again and again. But she turned her attention to village matters, it seemed even a small conversation, that burden always came about.

"Let us see if we can find these laze abouts, dereliction of duty isn't something I'm fond of. In fact, I'm rather displeased my drones aren't gathering the nectar for the hive. I shall have to make a formal inquiry at a later date. What say my two newest Chuunin's show their Hokage just what they've learned. Let us adjourn to the training grounds to see these abilities." She said, her voice full of disappointment but also a tinge of regret. She was not proud of admitting some of her ninja weren't as active as others. It felt like she failed as a leader and perhaps a mother. Wanted to correct it, she wished to see how her rising "stars" handled the pressure. She inclined her head in a slight nod that both the conversation was over, and one of respect. And slowly made her way to the training ground, stopping to say hello the various people along the way. It was perhaps inferred that the young ones should make ready, and get there ahead of her.

>---- Exit

Last edited by The Queen on 3/29/2014, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuuka
Jin
Jin
Yuuka

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/27/2014, 2:16 pm

They were not alone for longer than 5 minutes, Ataku joined them, he himself having recently joined the ranks of chuunin. The conversation need not be long, as a matter of fact, a longer version would have turned into something bad for Yuuka. She was content with who she currently was and who she strived to be. Her past, was in the past and she could always look into in the future. Ataku gave his report, all was well, adding the mystery of the Earthquake. It appeared that no visible attack was made, could it have been a natural disaster?

Ataku seemed to have Shinobi who failed to report, people who she did not know of. It appeared that many of Konoha's shinobi failed to be an active force. It was a mockery to the village name but Yuuka was unconcerned with the matter, when the time came the Queen would hold an enquiry and the guilty would be appropriately punished. Likewise the Queen appeared to have other things in mind, she suggested a display of skill through a spar of sorts. It hadn't been long since she had sparred. The Jounin had been her last spar, in an odd way. Ataku had been the one before, she could still see the odd bits of skin that Yuuka had caused. She hoped he was not traumatized. " Ataku-kun, I am glad you have made a good recovery. "

The Queen appeared eager to leave, no doubt she wanted to see everything possible with her eyes. Yuuka, smiled, bowing and taking her leave. She was to meet the Jounin at a later decided time for now it appeared a Spar Between Ataku and Yuuka was once again in order.

exit >>

Back to top Go down
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare
Chuunin
Chuunin
Ataku,Bijuu Daycare

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty3/28/2014, 12:08 am

Queen did not seem concerned about his report but more concerned that Shika did not show up to the mission. Ataku guessed that the squads set up after the earthquake was not just for safety it was to see which members of the village were active and ready when a disaster like this strikes and how we would all work together. Even though, Ataku's squad was met with no real resistance.

The real thing that shook Ataku was the next thing she said after it,
Queen wrote:
"What say my two newest Chuunin's show their Hokage just what they've learned. Let us adjourn to the training grounds to see these abilities."

Ataku's blood froze as those words came out of Queen's mouth. The repressed memories of that spar rush back through Ataku's mind as that was the he was shown that the fruits of his training were premature and no where near ripe yet, as Yuuka literally laid Ataku out like a rug and left with worse burns that a rug could give. Ataku was lucky to escape with only 2nd degree burns. The worse damage done to Ataku wasnt the burns or the bruises that Yuuka left, it was the scars to his psyche that had Ataku go on to do the missions he needed for the promotion, but also drew him to near insanity when he learned of Yuuka's promotion before him. Always being one step ahead, Yuuka has crushed the joy in gaining his rank. This double sided sword that is ambition, has driven Ataku to rise in rank but has clouded his mind only with the thought of getting even with Yuuka.

As Ataku sat there frozen as Queen took her leave, still caught in the swirling vortex that is his morals and ambition fight for control of Ataku, as Yuuka turned to Ataku and said she was glad he had made a good recovery, with these words The two storms fighting for supremacy in his mind neutralized and both cleared up. Ataku was left confused, as she also left from the area. "What does that mean?" Ataku thinks to himself, she never apologized for burning him in the first place, but shes happy he made a good recovery? Being part of the same village, Ataku knows shes being friendly but he cant discypher if thats all it was, pure village trust or something else. As Ataku still stands there on one knee the sun slowly starts moving in his eyes. Between all of this thinking and worrying, time has passed Ataku by as he stood back up and ran over to the training grounds.

Exit>>>
Back to top Go down
Yoshitsune - Minoru
Genin
Genin
Yoshitsune - Minoru

Number of posts : 434
Village : Konohagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: Link in signature.
Elemental Mastery: Raiton

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty4/7/2014, 8:25 pm

After leaving the hospital the boy and his horse had made moderate haste towards the Hokage Tower, taking the rooftop highway as some ninja like to call it, while approaching the big red tower at the centre of the administrative district. The trip was not long in time for such a distance, ninja are quick things and so are their summons. And such it was that Yoshitsune and Bajirai arrived at the tower. Thinking it would be best to ascertain that the Hokage was in, Yoshitsune simply asked the guard if this was the case. The reply that she was currently not in the tower slightly brought down Yoshitsune's spirit, how was he to answer the summons and know what it was about if he couldn't find the Hokage? The simple answer was of course to go look for her.

Thus the boy bid the guard good bye and headed back out into the village, looking for the distinctive person that was his commander in chief.

[Exit]

OOC wrote:
16/22 posts of summon duration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Konoha's First Calling Topic   Konoha's First Calling Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Konoha's First Calling Topic
Page 1 of 1