The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Wet and Wild [Recovery]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Son of Ogre
Genin
Genin
Son of Ogre

Number of posts : 67
Village : Amegakure
Job/hobbies : Genin
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-02-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Amegakure
Elemental Mastery: Water

Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty
PostSubject: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/17/2014, 1:14 pm

[OOC: Too many people in Caelus's topic Sad]

There had not been enough time for the lad to recall the events of last night. He remembered that after repelling a would be attacking from the village that he was given a great opportunity within his village. That opportunity being to party like a crazy person. He remembered the booze and the girls, oh yes the girls. He wondered if they had drugged him after a long night of throwing it back. He did leave his apartment kind of trashed but hell after a five on one marathon you'd cut the young male some slack. Didn't matter much now.

"Damn, that was some wild night."

He remembered that after he finally passed out from his little excursion that there was a bit of rumbling going on and when he opened his eyes he was here, surrounded by a bunch of fucks he didn't know nor care about. Only thing he knew for sure was that this place housed people he had never met before. It was quite strange really. He didn't really care much about why he was here or how he got here, all he knew was that the people in this village were in trouble. They had moved him from the center of town to one of the taverns located within the village.

"Are you okay sir? You and a bunch of other people just randomly popped up all over town."

Xeta waved off the inquisitive male and then stretched his arms out. His eyes were locked on the bowl of soup that was placed in front of him. With a half smile the young male figured that he was able to retcon any events of last night from his mind, as they would do him no good here.

"I don't know why I am here lad."

He paused for a moment and picked up the spoon, trying the soup for a moment and nodding his head in confusion.

"Whatever the case, doesn't seem like your village can cool all too well. So where am I? Who are you? I might as well make the effort to understand if what you say is true."

He was quite lazy, but he was hung over. He could tell by his lack of energy. Hell he wasn't even able to barely pick up a spoon to digest their overly herbed soup. Regardless, he licked his lips and lifted the bowl. Slurping it down entirely.

[404/250] - [1/4]
Back to top Go down
Nando Vikrama
Genin
Genin
Nando Vikrama

Number of posts : 42
Village : Iwagakure
Registration date : 2014-03-03

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Doton

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/17/2014, 2:59 pm

It was the stench of the dirt that roused Nando to partial wakefulness. This wasn't his village, his land even. The detritus smelled odd, and nothing like what he was used to. Topsoil encrusted the young Genin's face, dust and sweat caking his hair like nobody's business. But that was normal. Nando wiped the debris from his caramel apple eyes with equally filthy hands. The Iwa-nin righted himself, which for Fernando meant getting on all fours. "Something is deeeefinitely wrong here.", Nando observed, lacking the energy to do much more. He cracked his knuckles, burying his hands wrist-deep in the cracked earth. Nando listened to the rumble of the earth, it's faded cries still ringing out within the crust like a death knell or a forewarning for something far worse.

Signs of a quake were quite literally everywhere the boy looked. Nando knew the ground like no other, and being a native of the Land of Earth he could recognize the fierce destruction that terra firma was capable of unleashing on infrastructure and human lives. Switching to a bipedal stance, Nando wobbled as if he were learning to walk again. He wiped his brow, smearing more alluvium across his forehead.

Around him, what he assumed to be inhabitants of wherever this was were gawking at the junior shinobi. A goofy smile pulled at the antipodes of Nando's chapped lips. He approached a man who looked friendly enough. "Hi there sir~!", Nando said with a chipper mien, his voice like a prospector panning for gold if that made any sense. "Hello, young man.", was the villager's response. "Are you alright there?" The earthquake seems to have gotten you all dirty and there appears to be a gash on your leg." Nando had yet to notice the laceration, as it had been virtually sealed with a good coating of dust. "Oh that? Nah I'm fine mister. But hey I would like to know something if that's alright. You see I-" The Genin's questioning was cut short, like a land mass collapsing into the sea. "Ahhh I... uh... food." A bowl brimming with broth and veggies and what looked like potatoes was brought before young Vikrama. Before digging in without a utensil or anything, Nando's attention was once again piqued.

"I um... I'll ask you about all this later. There's something, well, two things I've got to do..." Aside from the hunger in his tummy, another thing clicked within Nando. Up ahead not too far sat another fellow, older than Nando but holding a bowl of soup all the same. He didn't have the shocked expression that seemed inherent to this village's civilian's. Everything about the man appeared out of place, and Fernando could relate to that, not knowing how he even ended up here. "Excuse me, but between you and me, did you just sort of...end up here?" Nando posed his question cautiously, not wanting to reveal that he was out of sorts and trying simultaneously to gather information.

[498/250] - [1/4]
Back to top Go down
Son of Ogre
Genin
Genin
Son of Ogre

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/19/2014, 5:26 pm

Xeta paid little to no attention to his surroundings until the voice of a oddly dressed stranger piqued his interest. He had not really thought about what the man had told him prior to this newcomer, but the statement that was provided solidified his suspicions. Something was amiss here, and it was unfortunate that Xeta, oh sweet and peaceful Xeta, would be mixed up in something that was in his mind beyond him. In retrospect, it would be better if he never actually gave into the dream of having a peaceful life, it was contradictory to his obligations as a rain shinobi.

"Did I just end up here? Well, ask yourself that question."

He flexed his arm a bit, his headband showing his allegiance was to the land of rain. The boy put the bowl down and coughed a bit, he ate too fast. But he could feel his chakra restoring within his body like a great flood. It was soothing for him. Or at least he found the act in itself soothing. Looking to the male who had engaged him in conversation he smiled. Showing that he had no intentions of being rude. Regardless of who this lad could have been.

"The name is Xeta Walker-Neves, Genin of Amegakure, for some reason a great many of us have arrived in this village. I have heard that we all have come from different parts of the world. But I didn't believe it at first. I have never seen you in Amegakure, and by your question you're clearly not from this village. So who might you be?"

He asked the male as he looked at him with genuine interest. He could tell that whoever this lad was, he was a pretty cool chap. There was no malice foaming off this man at least.

[300/250] - [2/4]
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Number of posts : 440
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/19/2014, 7:57 pm

Continuing to wander around the area, Kaito wondered where all the people had gone. Despite the carnage that was ensuing in the distance, the area around seemed relatively calm. Despite this, Kaito attempted to heighten his sense and keep himself on guard, these were unknown areas and he was unsure if he would spring a trap any moment. His hand wearily swayed over the satchel next to his right leg, ready to draw his kunai should the need arise but it never did.

During this start of his stroll he had tied his stained red headband over the white bandage on his right arm, the metallic symbol still visible to those who could see it. With his sensory skills dwindled, Kaito felt blind, he could no longer feel any chakra presences around and would have to solely rely on his own five senses. It wasn't until he observed two gentlemen in the distance who seemed to be enjoying a spot of lunch together. Kaito's stomach rumbled, he couldn't remember when he had had his last meal. Attempting to remain subtle, Kaito headed towards the pair, weaving around villager's who continued to run back and forth in an unorganised mess. It wasn't until Kaito heard the words 'Genin of Amegakure' that he proceeded to slow his pace down, the village hidden in the rain? Were these two shinobi? Kaito couldn't recall any bad blood between the two nations and surely they were in the same spot as him? Maybe they had some much needed information as Kaito still did not know where he was.

Walking up to the pair, Kaito stood a mere metre from them before speaking up "Hey, you guys got anymore of that soup?" Kaito noted that his headband was still visible for all to see, heightening his senses he remained on guard in case of any hostile reactions to the presence of a genin from Sunagakure.

[2/4]
[Shitty post, I'm tired, my bad]
Back to top Go down
Nando Vikrama
Genin
Genin
Nando Vikrama

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/19/2014, 9:40 pm

A thin grin, like piano-wire, connected the freckles on Nando's cheeks. His sun-dried tomato hair moved little even as the wind and dust eddied up around him. "A ninja of the Hidden Rain!? Oh wow~! That's...that's so far away!" He had his own village on the brain. "By the way Xeta Walker-Neves", Nando recited the young adult's name in entirety, "I'm Fernando Vikrama, Genin and mineralogist in training hailing from Iwagakure. You can call me Nando!" His smile was overwhelming, the sun in the sky receded a bit and the earth rumbled a tad.

Nando heard the Rain-nin out, perusing his statement for details, hints, on what was going on, but it seemed the man was nigh clueless as well. "To be honest, Xeta Walker-Neves", that full name once more, "I just sort of remember waking up on unfamiliar soil. This place...It's certainly not home, and by the taste of the dirt", Nando licked his grimy lips. "This is none other than the Land of Demons!" Fernando, back at his home, possessed a collection of loam samples from every country in the known world. He was intimate with their textures, odours, and flavours in a way that only Nando could be. "But...but how could it be? I was in Iwagakure less than an hour ago...W-wasn't I?" The preteen shrunk back, clothes feeling all too baggy and lips quaking. "H-how do you think we got here, how everyone got here?" Young Vikrama felt fear in his heart right then, the emotional response to uncertainty unwinding within his gut. Just then another shinobi, Nando presumed, strolled up asking about soup.

[260/250] - [2/4]
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/20/2014, 8:59 pm

He didn't hear their conversation he merely heard then speaking, he had wandered from the small village that he had found himself in clutching his side with his left hand and holding his right out for balance. He walked weirdly as if walking upon a tightrope and as the three individuals got closer and closer they seemed to be enjoying a meal together and engaging in small talk, something Tee had no intention of doing. He prefered to be alone and quiet at that, he could only trust himself, even being a member of the Akatsuki he couldn't trust Releth nor Zaine for anything really and Isaac although strong was too dedicated to the cause to even remotely trust. In Tee's opinion he would gladly sacrifice Tee's life if the leader ordered him to do so for the sake of "the cause" or whatever that damn cause was. So in this world he depended upon none other than himself, he was self sufficient in every right medically, financially and physically, being reliant willingly upon nobody but himself.

So he himself would never ask those before him for assistance or food because of his own self pride and dignity and even though the soup they ate made his stomach slightly rumble he kept on walking as if it didn't bother him. He fully intended to walk right past them without even giving them a glare or a second look however he was sure he looked weird and awkward walking in tattered black assassin like clothing with a mask of titanium over his face. His mask was only removed as his guard was lowered or in times when he needed to show the person before him respect in the same way your supposed to take off your hat upon entering a building, otherwise, he kept his mask on showing his face to nobody for half fear of being identified as a former Konoha nin and current member of the Criminal Organization The Akatsuki, even though he didn't give three shits about that group, nor its members. He merely was involved as a way to use the group to gain things he wished to attain like power and respect and eventually control if all went according to plan.

As he walked and neared the group their conversations would catch his ear and once directly next to them he would stop however still looking forward and not saying a word, he was sure it would be pretty creepy however he didn't particularly care, however as he neared he was sure to keep his right hand more at his side pocket where his ninja tools were held, or if need be at his back attached to his belt where some other ninja tools were sure to keep his hand on the ready but not noticeably so as he walked by in case he needed a quick means of defending himself.

2/4
Back to top Go down
Augustus Caesar
Genin
Genin
Augustus Caesar

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2014-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/22/2014, 4:06 am

delete
Back to top Go down
Son of Ogre
Genin
Genin
Son of Ogre

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/22/2014, 4:07 am

The boy had repeated his name several times, while not annoying it was pretty noticeable.

"You're an odd yet vastly interesting young man Nando-kun. Oh, by the way, you can just call me Xeta."

He looked up from his seat as more people kept entering the inn. He gripped his glass carefully, allowing for the pressure placed within the glass to be distributed evenly enough so that if he chooses to break it, he could make a shank that was seven inches long, and sharp enough to pierce six inches into the body of anyone stupid enough to attack him.

"How do I think we got here? Hmm, well basically from what I overheard earlier we just popped up here. If a lot of us are here like I assume, then all will be made clear to us sooner or later. Until then it would be good for all of us to figure out who our allies are. Dangerous to not be alert in a strange new land, and I do mean strange. I know this country, based on your very unique talent, that we are close to Kumogakure. That is about the extent of my knowledge. I'm not really sure what or where we shall go, we can only wait and find out."

As a newcomer approached, his grip did not change, he had prepared for trickery. Any attack made towards him would be evaded instantly, this was logical. He eyed the male who first approached, speaking of things like more soup. Did Xeta fucking look like a goddamn waiter? Were people in this town super fucking nosey on a regular basis? Jesus christ what a pain in the ass. His training told him to not react as though he was suspicious, so he decided not to give in.

"More soup? Ask a waitress, I am pretty sure they can attend to you. You clearly don't look like you're from here, neither does the weirdo with the mask standing over there watching us. Whatever the case, everyone seems to be trying to figure out just what the hell is going on around here. I'm just trying not to give a fuck, but it looks like thats not going to happen. Pop a squat and grab a bowl, they seem to have plenty of food and I have no intentions to conflict with anyone without first knowing what's happening here."

[400/250] - [3/4]
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Genin
Genin
Kaito

Number of posts : 440
Village : Sunagakure
Bloodline : None
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/22/2014, 9:47 am

The ears of a waitress nearby pricked up at the words “More soup” and by the time Xeta had finished talking the waitress was standing before them with another helping of steaming hot soup. Kaito nodded to the waitress and thanked her for her service as he took the ceramic bowl and wooden spoon from her. The mention of a masked figure sparked Kaito’s interest, turning his body slightly so that he could capture the ninja in his peripheral vision. The man stood out like a sore thumb amidst the rest of the plainly clothed villagers around him and the seemingly metallic mask hinted at a potentially malicious character. The man would be hiding his identity but for what purpose? Keeping his body turned in that direction, Kaito took a seat with the newly met shinobi, ready to take action should he need to. Keeping his left hand on the table, Kaito’s guard focused on the masked man in the room and less so on the genin in front of him. Sipping his soup, Kaito felt the fulfilling warmth of the soup assist in regaining his strength; it wouldn’t be long now until his body was back to 100%.

After several mouthfuls of soup, Kaito’s burst into a broad grin that stretched across his face, food always left him in a good mood. It was the simple pleasures in life that meant the most to him “I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced myself yet. I’m Kaito Aurelius, a medical genin from Sunagakure no Sato. I believe I caught both of your names as spoken by this gentleman and I agree, we seem to all be in the same boat here. Shinobi seem to be appearing from thin air around the whole village” Kaito motioned with his spoon towards Fernando who hadn’t spoken since he had made his appearance known to the pair before dipping his utensil back into his soup and taking another mouthful “Fernando and Xeta, right?”

[3/4]
Back to top Go down
Nando Vikrama
Genin
Genin
Nando Vikrama

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/22/2014, 4:58 pm

A wave of rejuvenation crashed over Nando. His eyes watered as he stretched his scrawny limbs. Back into his tenketsu from some heretofore unknown place, chakra was flooding. Not too long and Fernando would be at full capacity once more, and capable of well most things that he was capable of. The boy of thirteen shook his head like an animal, detritus blooming into the inn's atmosphere and flecks of dirt littering the floor. Nando listened to Xeta spin his yarn of a reply. The older boy of the Hidden Rain proffered some advice, suggesting things such as alliances and what not. "You know, Xeta Walker-Neves," it was a bad habit surely, "I'm positive that there's a scientific explanation for this. Maybe something electromagnetic, a shift in the earth's crust, another science-y thing..." Nando trailed off.

Xeta addressed the newcomer testily, though soup ended up in everyone's hands at the exchange's climax. "Listen comrades, whatever happens, I think we should stick together. You both seem swell. Xeta Walker-Neves, you've got a leadership quality that makes me look up to you. And Kaito Aurelius, an adept in Ijutsu is absolutely crucial in any situation." Nando Vikrama was satisfied with his newfound acquaintances, very satisfied in fact. He'd never really had friends of his own, so any semblance of companions was highly sought after. Young Fernando set in motion a smile that tried its damnedest to blot out the blaring midday sun. When he caught word from Xeta that another figure had materialized, he switched his stance to face the new arrival, grin still gunning for an eclipse.

Reflected in Nando's eyes and back around against the man's metallic mask in an infinitesimal loop, a silhouette of a human stood. A bespattering of freckles blinked like fluorescent lights upon Fernando's olive-pit skin. Looking to make a new friend and recruit an ally to their growing motley crew, Nando ignored his mates' apprehensiveness completely, deciding to extend a hand in felicity to the cryptic being. "The name's Nando~!"

[335/250] - [3/4]
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/23/2014, 1:38 pm

Tee simply stood and listened not at all phased by the rude shinobi's accusations of him being weird however he was being weird standing there in an outfit leaving him unidentifiable as well as listening like he was invisible or something. However for now it seemed they had no intentions of attacking him and were merely focused upon eating as the waitress had asked them if they wanted more soup. He listened on putting names to faces as they identified themselves to one another, one of them declaring to be a medical Genin from Suna, another saying his name to be Nando and nothing else about himself and the last guy who went by the name of Xeta, they were all youngins, well at least to Tee however he himself was rather young for his rank. Tee assumed the other two who hadn't provided as much information as the Suna Genin were also Genin and that left Tee in a situation where three Genin were before him while they weren't much of a threat if a threat presented themselves to the group they would most likely die and if it were a common enemy Tee needed to know they could hold their own if he decided to associate himself with them.

Finally turning his whole body in their direction he himself decided he would say something however he needed to be careful as to what he said and how he presented himself, so he opted to provide then with a fake name should the question of his name ever pop up. However as the waitress was walking away he would make the motion for a drink and she would walk toward him her pen seductively in her mouth probably pondering the mysterious aura he wielded.

"What kind hun? she would ask with a southern like accent.

Tee wanting not to talk as much as possible as to maintain the aura of secrecy just made a hand motion outward declaring anything. Hopefully the point was gotten across and she walked away smiling at him as she looked back frequently upon walking away to retrieve his order. He would probably have to remove his mask in order to consume his drink but he would cross that bridge when he got to it. He would then sit down at the nearest seat that faced toward the group and would point slowly toward the one named Xeta, him being seemingly the most competent of the group of Genin he decided to direct his questioning to him.

"You, what the hell is going on here?" he asked in a somewhat raspy and deep voice.

He was interested in his reaction and although he didn't particularly care what was going on he wanted to have as much information as possible, otherwise he would have to kill them to gain the response he so desired if things became...... difficult.

3/4
Back to top Go down
Son of Ogre
Genin
Genin
Son of Ogre

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/25/2014, 12:52 am

The boy nodded to the medical ninja, a smile on his face showing that he harbored good will to the mysterious lad from his allied country. It seems that the alliance was not made public, but Suna and Ame had been allies ever since the envoy had went and discussed the details with higher ups within the village itself. He looked at Nando and smiled heavily, he liked this kid, this kid was alright in his book.

"Sure, I don't mind us three teaming up. Good to have people look out for you, never know what can happen."

It did. Dammit all to hell. No matter how hard this nigga tried, he would be at the mercy of the people around him. Was it because he was seventeen? Was that the reason that everyone thought that he knew what the fuck he was talking about? He was just a genin, despite not having the power of one. He was just always too lazy to take the chuunin exams, so he never got a rank up. Rolling his eyes a bit he smirked and kept that glass in his hand as the waitress came back, swinging hips and refreshing his cup.

"You,"

He felt a twang of condescendence from the high and mighty Jounin. It was very clear that Xeta was not impressed with this man, especially if the best that he could come up with was being a total fuck-face for hire. Good that the man had taken a seat a good four meters away from the table that the young trio had been at.

"You, has a name, its Xeta."

He said his name with the same tone he had spoke with everyone else, he was good at masking his inner desire to be pretty pissed off.

"If you are curious as to what is going on here, surely you could find better information from the townsfolk or someone who actually outranks three teens attempting to enjoy a meal."

He tilted his neck from side to sound, a popping sound being heard. His eyes focused on the antagonistic entity with ferocity. He was not going to lash out and attack the male, he had already planned what would happen should this man attempt to attack him by any means. Yes, the young male was ready to combat bullshit, it was his specialty at least.

"In the meantime, I am sure, like I've said, we will find out what is going on sooner or later. We just need to be ready to learn. Anyway we won't learn anything waiting around here, lets get a move on."

The boy rose from his seat and headed out of the back entrance of the building, there had been two entrances to this inn after-all, after walking for a bit he saw an amassing of bodies in the distance, choosing to not let his guard down, he still had the cup in his hand, he went towards the growing group. Listening in too a young male.

[exit]

Chakra
[500/500]
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/25/2014, 10:11 pm

Tee listened to the rude response however he didn't allow it to phase him, in fact it barely affected anything about him, it just let Tee know that next time they met it wouldn't be on such peaceful terms such as this and that he would surely be in for a death the next time they met. So he slowly got up out of his seat and looked again in the direction of the group of rag tag Genin who were no doubt going to be killed by him or whatever else might be out there ready to kill little chickeys like them. Tee would away little regard for their safety and the few fucks he gave were gone now as he walked away hands in pockets shaking his head slowly while scratching his head. He would adjust his mask as he walked away so that it wouldn't fall off, however he was just being sure that it wouldn't fall off.

He wondered if any of the Akatsuki members he would meet up with upon this little travel around this village, he didn't particularly care of this poor looking village however he didn't tend to care for any minor villages for that matter. So he leaving the bar decides to head for the town square not really making the decision consciously however he found himself going toward the direction regardless because yes.

(Crappy post idgaf)

[Exit]
4/4
Back to top Go down
Nando Vikrama
Genin
Genin
Nando Vikrama

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty3/25/2014, 10:55 pm

"I...okay..." Nando's hand dropped as the masked man disregarded him. The boy's smile sunk in quicksand. He assumed the best Glasgow glower he could muster. Small but adroit fingers twitched, but held their tongues. Fernando Vikrama was sure he could feel the continent shift beneath his feet. Chakra reentered his tenketsu full circle. For a couple agonizing seconds, he considered burying this unknown village in the Land of Demons entirely, another quake to shake the earth roiled beneath Nando's skin.

But of course, that didn't happen. Nando shook his head, displacing vituperative visions and dusty detritus. A crooked, gap-toothed grin slinked its way onto Nando's freckled face once more. Events fell into the event horizons in his irises. Xeta agreed to a team-up, which pleased Nando ever so much. "Thank you, Xeta Walker-Neves~" The Iwa Genin spoke with upturned inflection, enunciating every syllable in the older boy's name. "I'm confident that the three of us, and any others who decide to tag-along, are capable of solving the mystery of our happening upon this strange land." For a thirteen year old and a street urchin of the Hidden Earth at that, Nando spoke well.

Then there was the conversation between Xeta and the haughty masked figure. The Amegakure shinobi shooed off the intruder with casual confidence. Nando was awed by the cool that Xeta seemingly kept. "Tch."

The dust was left unsettled, swaying casually in the air of the inn without a care. Nando Vikrama stood from his seated postion, legs pumping with blood and chakra. The strawberry-haired hero of short stature felt as if he could tunnel straight to the earth's core, and he strongly considered it. But Nando and his companions couldn't stay here for an eternity, sipping soup and shooting the shit. Directed by Xeta, Nando began his harrowing journey for real this time, perhaps. "We're on our way, Land of the Demons~"

[Exit~]

[307/250] - [4/4]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wet and Wild [Recovery]   Wet and Wild [Recovery] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wet and Wild [Recovery]
Page 1 of 1