The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

To Leg or not to Leg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

To Leg or not to Leg Empty
PostSubject: To Leg or not to Leg   To Leg or not to Leg Empty3/14/2014, 9:01 pm

Guide for Starting a Conflict Resolution Topic

Members Involved: Me and Tyko
Link to the topic: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t628-the-lone-akatsuki-or-is-he#4451
Relevant Posts:All posts (there's only three)
Relevant Issue: The issue pertains to weather or not I still have legs or not in a nutshell, I utilized the Yin Healing Wound Destruction Jutsu which starts to regenerate cells before the attack/jutsu is even landed and the area it affects can be determined in an instant according to wiki by facial expressions hand signs etc. However at the very least if I don't keep my legs due to the jutsu I should be able to prevent bleeding and form nubs
Problem(s):I may or may not have legs so meh.
Suggested Solution: Well I was attacked with a B rank slashing jutsu which under normal circumstances could easily blow through my leg however utilizing the medical technique Yin Wound destruction the cells premaking and whatnot I believe I should be able to retain my legs injured however in a healing and if anything halfway to 3/4 cut through state

Staff Handling: I guess Tempy

Back to top Go down
The Noob
Jounin
Jounin
The Noob

Number of posts : 151
Village : Sunagakure
Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: To Leg or not to Leg   To Leg or not to Leg Empty3/14/2014, 10:15 pm

Primarily Information Guide
Name: Tyko M. Ladon
Post(s) In Question:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Suggested Solution: Hit stands Tee loses legs and passes out from pain/blood loss.
Jutsu's Preformed: All listed in the above spoilers.
Statement of Facts:

1. Tyko pops his head from the ground.
  2. Tyko creates hand signs at master specialty speed
  3. As Tee places his cloak on his head Tyko launches his Wind Cutter Technique
  4. The Wind Cutter Technique lands
  5. Tyko emerges from the ground completely

Statement of Conflict:

• I do not believe the technique Yin Healing Wound Destruction has the capacity to repair Tee's legs as they are being severed from the body entirely.
  • Nor do I believe Tee is able to execute this technique due to the nature at which the technique must be executed which is with the user knowing what is being targeted prior to using the technique.

• Unlike Instant Regeneration the purpose of this technique is not to regenerate limbs, it is to reduce the damage of a flesh wound. Without the limb being attached it cannot heal.
  • The speed of my Wind Release: Wind Cutter Technique leaves no time for a technique of this level to heal the user. This technique takes place almost instantly as seen in the anime. We've all seen it during the invasion of pain arc, and the technique used is an even lesser version of Yin Seal Release, Creation Rebirth or Strength of a Hundred.
  • http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Wind_Release:_Wind_Cutter
  • Tyko. M Ladon wrote:

With so little sound created from poking his head above the surface, and the fact that the man was currently pulling his cloak above his head swiftly, his intentions would not be shifted as the blade of wind intended to slice through both legs in unison. Aiming just above the knees at the lower back end of the femur, Tyko sought to disable this man immediately before he could escape.

• Tee wrote:
    Something he could do was apply his medical ninjutsu to use by concentrating his chakra on his entire backside, back, back of legs head and all with his medical chakra. And not even a split second later as his hood was pulled over his head a splitting pain would be felt where the jutsu struck, it seemed to be a wind jutsu of some sort that had split right through him however his medical jutsu has saved him before the attack had even hit cells were being recreated and once it did hit it was fully focused upon the point of impact.
    The underlined portion is entirely invalid the Wiki details the following:
  • Naruto Wikia wrote:
    A medical ninjutsu where one anticipates the spot the enemy will attack and pre-emptively applies medical treatment to it, reducing damage to a minimum. The user concentrates chakra to that area and begins the cell recreation process even before the targeted area becomes damaged. Using opponent's facial expression and movements, the technique's speed and power, the user analyses everything in an instant and accurately deduces where the attack will land. Even more than accurately predicting the attack or instantly gauging the situation, a great resilience is necessary, so one might say this technique is exclusive to Kabuto.

• Unlike what is detailed above Tee does nothing of the sort which gives him a clear indication of where the attack was about to land, and thus he could not apply this technique to that spot.

Anything else: Nothing
Supporting Evidence:
Back to top Go down
Tee
Banned
Banned
Tee

Number of posts : 723
Village : Akatsuki
Bloodline : Senju
Registration date : 2014-03-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Akatsuki
Elemental Mastery: Doton/Suiton/Mokuton

PostSubject: Re: To Leg or not to Leg   To Leg or not to Leg Empty3/15/2014, 12:44 pm

Disregard this me and Tyko have agreed to discuss it personally and come to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
Judge Holden
Banned
Banned
Judge Holden

Number of posts : 428
Village : Sunagakure no Sato
Job/hobbies : -
Bloodline : Sharingan - Tomoe 3
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Katon

PostSubject: Re: To Leg or not to Leg   To Leg or not to Leg Empty3/15/2014, 7:05 pm

you got rekt no legs gtfo
Back to top Go down
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

PostSubject: Re: To Leg or not to Leg   To Leg or not to Leg Empty3/15/2014, 9:00 pm

I would like to point out, the site has rules on utilizing handsigns, for all jutsu's, even if they are not presented in canon. Please take care in the future to carefully read the ninjutsu rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Leg or not to Leg   To Leg or not to Leg Empty

Back to top Go down

To Leg or not to Leg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto RPG :: IOOC Board :: Conflict Resolution-
Jump to: