The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Much to Do

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Queen
Hokage
Hokage
The Queen

Number of posts : 570
Village : Konohagakure
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2007-03-12

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Konohagakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire, Water

Much to Do Empty
PostSubject: Much to Do   Much to Do Empty3/4/2014, 8:09 pm

Hello,

It is I, your wonderful and graceful Queen. After a long night of heavy petting, I have reached a decision concerning your future.

It deals with this move of people from LR. I would like to say, this move shall be an encompassing thing, and I have graciously opened my heart to those who have returned from the "past" to the present, and those who have moved from LR.

That being said, I'm just going to list the updates, and then inform you of the future information. 

This Bonus will End March the 10th

• A Free 300 NP To everyone
  • 50,000 Ryu
  • 3 Free Lottery Rolls (To be done at once, just click number of dice rolls and 3)
  • 150 NP to Anyone who makes an Iwagakure Ninja
  • 50 NP If that Iwagakure Ninja is a genin
  • 15,000 Ryu for your Iwagakure Ninja

Finally, since this was such a quick thing, I've decided to set a small standard for any future moves/merges etc etc.

1. Merges/Moves that happen, the bonuses will only extend One Month Previous to the merge, meaning if you rp'd on a site within one month of the merge/move, you shall receive the bonuses.

2. There is no really two... Enjoy the rest of your day

Thank you

The Royal Queen Bee... Queenie

Also Note: If you do not make a character by March the 10th, you can't claim the rewards. Your character must be approved by the 10th for such things to take effect.
Back to top Go down

Much to Do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Naruto RPG :: Information :: Annoucements-
Jump to: