The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

[Invasion] Time for a little chaos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
La Volpe
Chuunin
Chuunin
La Volpe

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2014-02-18

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Takigakure
Elemental Mastery: Fire/Earth

[Invasion] Time for a little chaos Empty
PostSubject: [Invasion] Time for a little chaos   [Invasion] Time for a little chaos Empty5/13/2014, 12:22 pm

Coming to the gates of Amegakure, Banquo looked upon the massive metal city as if it were nothing more than a playground. The Village hidden in the rain was a center of great advancement, it's sky scrapers and metal constructs towering over the other villages and dwarfing them in comparison. This village would truly be a magnificent place to live, so for this reason he had deigned to take it in order to expand Takigakure's borders. As he stepped up to the walls that were designed to keep the unwanted, the men at watch rushed forward to the edge of their posts to keep an eyye on the intruder of their lands.

"People of Amegakure! I stand before you not as an invader, but as a simple man looking to extend his boundaries!" His voiced boomed across the space between him and the gate. It would reach the men at the gates and if luck would have it, the would stand down from taking arms against him. "I say to you now, lay down any weapons you have, and you shall be spared. I am not one for bloodshed or war. I'm just a boy, standing in front of your gates, telling you to love me, for I am your savior come to deliver you from normalcy and lead your village into the depths of existence."

As he finished speaking, Banquo formed a series of hand seals. The ground around him in a 10x10 square area began rising upwards. Soon he was at eye level with the guards and could judge each one of them independently. "You are all fine looking men. Join me, and you will make both of our villages strong." Stepping to the edge of the massive pillar, which now stood as tall as the gates, Banquo formed another set of hand seals and from the side of the pillar erupted a make shift bridge. It moved forward to the edge of the wall, creating a seamless pathway for Banquo to move forward upon. "So which of you will join me and which shall die?"
Back to top Go down

[Invasion] Time for a little chaos
Page 1 of 1