The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Playing Ninja Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aveira

Aveira

Number of posts : 96
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Genin
Bloodline : Avian Curse Mark
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t765-aveira-updates#5598
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

Playing Ninja Games  Empty
PostSubject: Playing Ninja Games    Playing Ninja Games  Empty4/19/2014, 9:44 pm

Aveira was crouched on top of a roof, staying out of sight. She crept along the edge, staying concealed, watching for her target. "Now, where did she go...?" Aveira sneaked forward a few steps and peeked over the edge. Suddenly, she dropped onto her stomach,worried that she might be spotted. Fortunately, no one was around. No one but her target...

"Meow," a voice said next to her, making her jump. "Shh!" said Aveira, turning to the cat and putting a finger to her lips. "Ninjas are supposed to be quiet," she whispered. "Our target could be extremely dangerous. If she catches us, she could rip us to shreds" The cat purred and rubbed its face against Aveira's shoulder, clearly not worried about the potential danger.

"Oh, alright. I guess I can pet you." She rolled onto her back and giggled as the cat curled up next to her, purring happily. Her target, an old woman, the local fruit vender, walked off to continue her midday shopping trip. She was half blind and looked about as dangerous as a lady bug. As far as Aveira knew, she'd never been trained as a shinobi. Still, one could never be too careful when playing spy.
Back to top Go down
Dio Brando

Dio Brando

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2014-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Playing Ninja Games    Playing Ninja Games  Empty4/19/2014, 10:19 pm

Joshuua decided to take a walk around the village. His attire was an alteration of his usual clothing; Instead of a jjumpsuit, he wore white pants, and a white shirt with blue polka dots. He needed the fresh air after what happened on his deadliest mission yet.

The way those bandits looked....even though I killed them instantaneously, it's like I could still see a look of horror and fear on there eyes. The power of being a ninja...it's a role that someone should never abuse. I must do everything in my power to stop the people who take there role beyond the limit..but what can a crippled boy do?

As the wheels of his wheelchair jolted a little every time he came across a bump, Joshuua sighed.

I bet if I eat some fruit and candy it'll calm my nerves down. I'm glad that I got my first kill out of the way now, or it could possibly screw me over big time down the line.

The civilians of Sunagakure seemed busy today. Merchants were seemingly everywhere, and a crowd was at nearly every stand. He stopped, placing his right hand on his sheath.

I can feel it..I know that you're annoyed by the noise in this crowd, but it's okay. We'll soon be out of the busier areas of Sunagakure...

Continuing to roll, making sure that he avoided crashing into civilians, as Joshuua went farther and farther away from the main market place of Sunagakure, the amount of people drastically decreased.

Finally...quietness. Now, me and you can talk my magnificent blade.

However, it seemed that luck was not in Joshuua's favor for now, as an old lady bumped into him, nearly tripping on his wheelchair. The disappointment that he had from being interrupted from his alone time quickly vanished when he realized he almost harmed someone. Panicking, Joshuua tried his best to speak.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry...a-a-are you okay?"

The old lady, having regained her balanced after almost tripping, nodded.

"Thank you for the concern..why, most people would just walk off without any sort of care. I'm just going off to do my daily shopping..I'm a fruit vendor, so I need to restock. I make quite the decent living! I suppose it's really my fault..I'm half blind!"

Joshuua nodded.

"Allow me to accompany you. I would be a bad person if I let you go by myself after hearing you tell me about your eyesight problems.."

Together, the duo began to head back to the market place.
Back to top Go down
Aveira

Aveira

Number of posts : 96
Village : Sunagakure
Job/hobbies : Genin
Bloodline : Avian Curse Mark
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Ninja Profile
Jutsus: https://narutouzumaki-rpg.forumotion.com/t765-aveira-updates#5598
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery: Wind

PostSubject: Re: Playing Ninja Games    Playing Ninja Games  Empty4/19/2014, 10:44 pm

Hearing the old woman talk, Aveira craned her head back so that she was looking at the scene upside down. Her previous target was talking to a mysterious man in a wheelchair. "Suspicious!" Aveira whispered to the cat, startling it with her intensity. She rolled away from the ledge so she wouldn't be seen. The cat, realizing it wasn't going to get anymore attention, sauntered off with its tail in the air.

Meanwhile, Aveira was leaping across rooftops, her footsteps quiet. She'd always had a gift for acrobatics and seemed to be naturally light-footed. She flitted from one roof to another like a bird, careful to stay out of sight. Have I seen him before? she asked herself, combing her short memory for any instances of the boy. Unfortunately, she couldn't find anything. That didn't mean anything, though. Aveira's memory was about as reliable as rainfall in the desert.

The closer she got to the market place, the easier it was for Aveira to blend in. Eventually, she slipped off the rooftops onto the street, pulling off her head protector as she landed and stowing it in her pack. She considered using the transformation jutsu to make herself appear more average, but decided she looked normal enough. Her short dress was salmon colored and tight, knee-length shorts where black. She wore simple sandals and had her hair in a loose braid. Her outfit was functional and easy to move in, but could have belonged to any young woman in the village.

Deciding that she looked as non-threatening as she was going to get, she stepped out into the market with a smile on her face, eyes traveling lazily over the people. Target in sight, she thought to herself as she saw the old woman and the boy. Walking softly, she trailed after them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Ninja Games    Playing Ninja Games  Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Ninja Games
Page 1 of 1