The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Sideline the IOOC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Auseptcyin

Auseptcyin

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2014-02-28

Sideline the IOOC Empty
PostSubject: Sideline the IOOC   Sideline the IOOC Empty4/9/2014, 6:41 pm

Yuki Hisashi wrote:

Flashback topics successfully circumvent this, however they're limited by the ongoing IOOC. As the event is moving slower than anticipated, with no end in sight as yet, I'd love to vote to re-enable flashback topics to allow us to continue to Rp. I find myself currently unable to write much on the site, with only one IC present topic - I'm otherwise stuck twiddling my thumbs until the event moves forwards. I understand the current reasoning in stopping flashbacks for event-characters, but for some it may be starting to stifle their experience on the site a little.

The IOOC is stuck at the moment. And it will eventually be solved when someone kai's and just goes around slitting our throats while we all sleep (since no one has posted a defence against Qilin's Gen) or someone disputes the attack due to the flaws in the post and gets the topic moving again. 'Til that happens, its eaten my flashback topic slot. And I want it back.

So, can the we have something happen regarding this IOOC Event. Either it doesn't continue to consume the flashback slot, so I can get around, be a little more active as Yuki says. OR, move it forcibly forwards so that we can get on with life. Preferably, both of these things happen, in case the Event stagnates once again.
Back to top Go down
The Big Bad
Genin
Genin
The Big Bad

Number of posts : 521
Village : Sandy Vagina
Bloodline : Tofu
Registration date : 2014-02-05

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Sunagakure
Elemental Mastery:

Sideline the IOOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sideline the IOOC   Sideline the IOOC Empty4/10/2014, 4:15 am

There were several notions in the parli about this and we will try to fix the problem ASAP.
Back to top Go down

Sideline the IOOC
Page 1 of 1