The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin Hasegawa
Jounin
Jounin

Number of posts : 18
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline : Senzitation
Registration date : 2010-01-01

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Earth/Fire

Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin)   Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin) Empty4/8/2014, 3:07 pm

Within a large cave complex within the Hasegawa Clan's lands, Kenshin Hasegawa himself leand up against a stone stalagmite as he waited in a cavern for this new team he had been assigned by the Tsuchikage. He had sent letters out to his new students the night before to meet him in the complex and had even taken a precation to light some torches to guide them. Sighing as he looked down from his hiding place above the ground as he lay in the darkness. The occasional scurrying noise would catch his attention as the other inhabitants of the caves let their presence be known to him.

"If I am to lead this recruits they must learn that death is as part of being a ninja as anything else. I just hope they are prepared for that lesson" he thought as he adjusted his red scarf. The sound of voices approaching caused him to look back from his hiding spot and he listened intently as he awaited for the intruders to enter the cavern.
Back to top Go down
NDDZ31

Number of posts : 18
Village : Iwagakure
Bloodline : Animal Curse Seal
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin)   Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin) Empty4/11/2014, 2:45 pm

Torin was coming up on a large cave. It seemed to belong to the Hasegawa clan. Is this where I'm supposed to meet my team? he thought to himself, as he looked down at the scroll that had been delivered just this morning, ordering him that he was now a part of Team Hasegawa, and that he was to report for duty as soon as possible. Torin thought that the name "Team Hasegawa" was oddly self serving since his Sensei would probably be part of the Hasegawa clan (I mean, they were meeting on the Hasegawa lands and all, I mean, what could be a bigger giveaway?). But Torin cared not whether his Sensei was self-centered, as long as he could help Torin get better, and so long as he was not a weakling.

Torin thought all this as he came up to the opening. He went in without hesitating. Torin did not care for fear or hesitation. It showed weakness. Torin followed the torches down the tunnel. Torin started to wonder where his Sensei was. He should have showed up by now. Torin thought, as he thought this he formed the handseals for Shadow Clone Jutsu. If uninterrupted, Torin would send his clone ahead of himself, as Torin hid behind a stalactite. He knew all too well what could possibly happen to himself should he not be careful. The clone would yell, "Sensei! I came here upon your request! Where are you?" Torin would wait, silent to see what his Sensei would do.
------------------------------------------------------------
310/320 CR
Clone A: 80/80 CR or 160/160 CR (Not quite sure, still figuring out the wordage for it)
Back to top Go down

Forming Team Hasegawa (Open to Iwa Genin)
Page 1 of 1