The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Number of posts : 341
Village : Otogakure
Bloodline : Uchiha
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Otogakure
Elemental Mastery:

Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty
PostSubject: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty3/31/2014, 11:02 am

He led the group to the local training area where they would commence their training at once. Qilin was a strict teacher who believed in perfection in every sense of the word. He was also very unorthodox in his methods. Snow white locks seemed animated within the shifting breeze that seemed to give reprieve from the beating sun that had decided to cast its full glory once more. He paced the area, as wooden sandals would meet a mixture of top side soil and vegetation. He would drop three bags on the ground as he would begin to speak. Qilin was short and straight to the point so they should have known the words that came out of his mouth would be very important and only said once. He would stop pacing to address the genin. “I am not your friend….I am not your parent…..I am not your brother” he paused to look at Rena “I am your sensei….as such obedience will be expected, perfection will be required.”

This time he looked to them all. “ Shinobi die….one day you will all die…no matter how powerful you are, how many jutsu you know. Death will come for us all. Dying for your village….many say is the most honorable thing you can do. I disagree, making your enemies die for your village is the most honorable thing you can do. The Shinobi world does not remember the weak. If you listen to me I promise you one thing. When death takes you the world will remember you as a powerful Shinobi who surpassed their peers. Though your body may die…your name shall be immortal.” He paused for a moment before resuming. “There are three things I do not tolerate….the first is disobedience, do what I tell you when I tell you…The second is fear, the vilest weakness that can plague the human mind. A shinobi knows he or she is a weapon they embrace death, pain, suffering because that is there destiny.

If one embraces the pain and agony life presents than fear becomes obsolete. Finally the most important of all is failure. You are limited in body only if you believe you are but flesh and bone. Believe yourself to be more and it shall come to pass. I will not slow down, I will not repeat myself, and I will not save you….if you are too weak, too slow, and too stupid to learn from me you will die in my training. If you cannot follow my instructions, learn to be resourceful, and soak in what I teach quickly and effectively you will die in my training. Understand you are in a position of privilege that many genin would die to be in. This does not make you special in fact it makes you expendable. You can be easily replaced by another genin.

Through each test…each trial you will not only fight for your life but for your position on this team.  For our first trials we will practice situational survival skills. Everything we do will simulate real combat situations and will be life threatening to all involved. If there are any of you who feel you cannot handle this leave now with no repercussions. I will only extend this offer once” He had said more today than he did in his entire term as Kage but the bonds between a sensei and students were very sacred to him thus he felt his words would not be wasted. He would now see who would be leaving now. It was better to weed out the weak first. As he would rather have one great student than three mediocre in caliber, now to see who would take the bait.
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

Number of posts : 45
Bloodline : Sharingan
Registration date : 2014-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty3/31/2014, 11:27 am

"If there are any of you who feel you cannot handle this leave now with no repercussions. I will only extend this offer once.”

As her brother's sharp speech rang clear in the air, Rena looked on with expression-less seriousness. She did not grin, she did not frown, she did not let any sign of worry crease her brow as the harsh realities of a shinobi's life were spelled out so plainly to her and her partners. After all, Rena had known all of this before she had even put her headband atop her brow. Rena had no illusions of grandure when it came to her occupation, and more specifically to her own life. If the statistics themselves had not told her, the very nature of who she was had. All shinobi, no matter how strong, and no matter how competant, would all eventually die a bloody death. Such was the fate of her namesake, and thus she believed to be her own fate. She did not fear death, as most did. Instead, what she feared was what legacy she might leave behind. To her, a fate worse than death was to be nothing, an individual forgotten as soon as their body dissolved into the soil to be trampled on by posterity to come. Rena wanted perfection not only for her brother, but for herself. It was a very lucky thing that she had already come this far in the world, and she would be damned if she didn't achieve a legacy for her name before she left it.

His eyes had locked with hers as he made a point to say that here, he was not her brother. It did not hurt as it should, nor did it sting, but instead she felt hardened, as if it was a further motivation to excel. Rena already had understood that now she was to think of him as a sensei, and not a sibling, and while his stern confirmation did not sway her emotionally, it confirmed her presence in a world she'd been training for. Rena was a shinobi, after all these years, and it was a step forward which she could never take back. Curtly she gave the smallest of a nod, barely noticeable to the human eye, after he looked directly at her, simply to let her brother knew that not only did she understand, but she wholeheartedly agreed and was ready for the responsibility now given to her.

As his final words hung in the air she stood firm and resolute, with absolutely no intention on leaving.
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Hip Hop Head
Bloodline : N/A
Registration date : 2014-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty3/31/2014, 7:11 pm

So this was the nature of the Otokage....

He stood furthest away from the Otokage, but close enough to hear properly. Gambaldi had chosen to remain quiet, taking in the words of the man he would call sensei, letting him finish. He felt a bit indifferent about the speech, but understood the gist. Gambaldi knew that he was a weapon, that much was obvious. However, to Gambaldi, his sensei seemed the type to see the world from a harsher point of view. Gambaldi knew there was no such thing as living forever, but to live was always what pushed him. This was not because he feared death, but that he valued life. His desire for life was what empowered him to turn on those who would call themselves his master. The young shinobi closed his eyes at the thought, seeing the faces that always taunted him in his dreams. He hadn't even noticed that he had begun to shake slightly as he forced the images away. Just as Rena finished speaking, he mumbled, "The dead cannot influence the living," his tone hardly audible. 

The images faded away at the words and the shaking ceased immediately. Gambaldi removed his favorite red robe, folding it up as he tossed it aside. It landed neatly under a tree, leaving him wearing his long black sleeveless robe that showed his build a bit more. The robe itself stretched just below his knees, leaving only the bottom portion of his white jogging pants visible, was made to accommodate a shinobi who was more physically adept. His arms bore uncountable scars, a small example in comparison to the others that covered his body. His left hand rested on the hilt of now visible sheathed katana tied in place on his left by a black cloth belt. He took a breath before he turned to looked at the Otokage, now he was ready. 

"Lord Otokage, I will spare you the details of my past, but I will say this," he began, his brown eyes filled with undaunted drive and ambition, "I have earned the right to live and nothing will be allowed to take this from me. This TEST will not be allowed to take this from me," Gambaldi folded his arms, stick in his right hand. He paused only a moment before he finished, "I do not serve death, for death serves us. He protects life at our whim, and when life becomes to painful its serves its purpose and takes away the pain. I serve Otogakure, for it was this place that allowed me to have a life that made the use of death worth it. For this village and its people, I live so that I will one day bring the entire land under this," he said gesturing to the headband tied around his neck, "I owe that much. So bring on this test... and I will show you my resolve, sensei." He fell silent, but the look in his eyes never deminished. He hadn't felt like this since the day he stood at the forefront of a revolt, he hadn't realised how much he missed the feeling. He could not fail, the thought was even impossible. To live was to influence was the world, and he would rise higher until his name and influence echoed forever in history. True immortality.
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2014-03-13

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery: None

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/2/2014, 8:39 pm

What kind of dreams
Are you able to see?

She had been the first to follow, and the last to arrive. Mostly because she had paused, simply to understand her bearings. She had caught up rather easily, already having an idea of where they were to meet. The doll like girl let out a soft sigh, and then stared up at the sky, and at the moon. Once she was assured she was alone, she stretched up her hand, trying to snatch where the moon would be. The moon was perhaps the only thing that Shisome could truly feel a bond to, as life itself had been rivetted away, her own existence only a curse to many others. Ill-omens, misfortunes. Plagues, flash floods, fires. It was something that followed her, like an intoxicated scent.

Yes the smell of chaos, of destruction, of tragedy and disasters. That was the child that, so beautifully eerie, walked the world in a place that few could even sense, or reach. The things that the lifeless eyes had seen were like only the worst of circumstances for many, they had become daily and even more so, a life that made more sense then peace. Her gaze just stared, as if it knew death, life, rebirth and everything in between. There was a little something that was living in those eyes, something that didn't seem quite right. It was fine however, as things were still unclear for now. But she had a feeling that she would remember, that it would come to her like the melodies of the fallen did at times.

She had arrived, red eyes calm and yet dead once more, the life she had nothing more the illusions to those that might have seen it. The man began to speak, which the doll absorbed, and listened. No there was no fear, no hesitance for she was the one that had hidden in death's shroud for most of her life. The girl just listened to the man, and understood why he could be thought of as a Kage. His mind was unyielding, and powerful along with his will, and both attributes made it simple for those type of people to take the world in the palm of their hands. She herself would have the capability, but she was entirely too lifeless, so she discounted herself from such prestige.

Indeed, his words were sweet, but the meaning was poison, and it was a poison that the girl would swallow, no problems. She had already made her goal go thus far, and despite his direct contradiction to the goal in a way, she understood how to be flexible, to make it work. The doll girl had no problems, but she was more concerned about her teammates. Well concern wasn't the right word. She wanted to make sure that the ones that perhaps in a way, she had chosen, were solid. Enough for the hell that would open for them by his hands, and for the trailing laments that followed her own self. That was something she would need to gauge, and more so, solidify.

Initially, her thoughts lay with the other female, the one that would be likely to break. However, it was like she was taking strength from the other male, and Shisome's eyes watched. The same lines within the chin, the same shift around the eyes. The similarities were good enough, that she could conclude they were related rather closely by blood. A theory she established in less then a moment, she could assume they were at least cousins, if not brother and sister, or even father and daughter. She had no concrete evidence on age, but the albinism was perhaps what would throw most people off, that went by hair or eye color, never looking at the truer aspects of genetics.

But seeing how the girl's strength seemed to derive from her brother's, it was obvious to the doll that this girl would break first. If only due to the fact that the strength she wanted was not completely her own yet. The male however, Shisome could see making it. Despite how he seemed weaker on the outside, she could tell. She could not hear what he said, but her eyes looked at his lips, and saw the formation. The combination of words could be fully worked out later, as he was the first to step up to the plate, the first to break the silence that had become their entirety, their existence if not briefly. He was the first to shatter that, and for that, the doll girl was grateful.

For she herself could not have shattered a silence in such a manner. Although, the Katana seemed to appear out of thin air, but that inconsistency could be overlooked simply. The doll girl noted she was the only one left, and yet made no movement, not even a sign. The mere fact she was staying was good enough. However, for the doll girl, such things as immortality, honor, fear, legacy, meant not a thing. For her first parent had been a missing-nin, a legacy besmirched in mud. The second had been a retired shinobi, one that left running from a hard life, and despite large deeds, would be forgotten. History would forget even the greatest of accomplishments.

That was the fate of deeds. They were wiped away with a brace of new ones. And yet, this was not something that she distained. In fact, there no mark she wanted to leave, no determination of such a thing, and yet the girl had a resolve that could make the other two seem like young dogs snapping at a shadow. She wondered, for a moment, if she should let that true intention leak out, see how people would react to the things that formatted the doll girl.... but she decided not to. Those that would understand, would do so over time. She could not help but think how this man had not changed. That thought was floating, and yet crushed without a single warning.

She did not understand where it had come from.. or why.

Tags; Team 1
    Words; 1012
    Music; Under the scarlet moon, insane laughter of solitude :: U.N Owen was her?
    Notes; For those that don't want to read that giant thing, she just kinda stood there. XD Tho there's some foreshadowing to a future plot~
    Credit; Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/3/2014, 10:47 am

The time for talk was over. He halfway listened to their replies upon his face any hint of passion, or emotion he may have shown was replaced by that stoic demeanor he was notorious for. Their thoughts, ideals, morals, values and all the rest of that jazz amounted to piss and sh*t right about now. Only when they were true shinobi would they know their place in this world. Passing the trials of the academy did not make you a true Shinobi in the eyes of Qilin. A true Shinobi was marked on the battlefield where his life was on the line. The opportunity to place their will, wits, senses, and abilities to the test all for the sake of their village, their Kage, and their survival in this world was what made shinobi. To Qilin nothing was more pure than combat. You could tell a man’s life story by how he reacted to an attack. The strong should lead and the weak should serve…..his belief in this went well beyond your typical social Darwinist.

To Qilin it was a religion, it was his life’s blood. Although not succumbing to all attributes of the Dark triad Machiavellianism was surely a facet he embraced whole heartedly. To Qilin it was better to be feared than to be loved….but he used love to inspire fear. He was not cruel or uncaring to his people in fact he genuinely held them in the highest regard and would protect him with his life. Yet his command and all decisions that stemmed from it could not afford to be questioned and definitely not objected. Therefore warmth and emotion were projected sparingly, yet it was powerful and warm. It was once said by a writer in auto who had angered the Kage that he was a beacon of light and that being without his good graces was like a cold darkness he had never felt.

What Kage didn’t wish to be kind all the time? Yet such duplicitous actions were required in order to secure his village and furthermore his nation.  This prescription for a healthy village would be amplified in regards to training his students. Yes he allowed them to give their reasoning for staying…their testaments and his response would be swift and vicious. “Who told you to speak…” his voice the normal monotone pitch that was barely audible to the ears. Yet his lack of intonation did not remedy the venom hidden behind each syllable of the words he spoke.  “I will be addressed as Sensei from this day until the you are food for the worms…it will not be excused again. “

He would take a breath before addressing them again the tone still authoritive in nature but with a refined elocution to clarify his instructions. “In the green bag on the floor there are 3 stones. Two of the stones are black, one of the stones are white. Each of you will blindly…without looking reach in the bag and grab a stone. You are not allowed to look at your stone at any time. This training field is 7 miles long and we are at the very beginning of it. The one who makes it to the end of the training area with the white stone will be taught a Jutsu from me and have an advantage in the next training test. Any who pass with a black stone will go through Anti-Interrogation training. Any who make it to the end with no stones at all will deal with far worse…..go now….” He stated with barely any hesitation.
 (ooc: Go for at least 500 words a post for chakra training)
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/5/2014, 1:20 am

With a particular venom on his tongue the white-haired Uchiha snapped at the genin boy. The two kunoichi had both kept quiet, so there could have only been one that Otokage’s words could have been directed at. His words cracked in the air like a whip, and then, as sudden as they had left his lips, they were silenced. The deep red of his eyes turned as he surveyed the young three before him with an intensity that pierced through the air and into their bodies, as if he could see through them.

While Rena had felt that they boy’s speech was slightly long winded, Qilin’s words were a harsh way to deal with such a transgression. While she did not disagree with him—the way he had handled it was appropriate, and even needed to wheedle out any delusions of grandeur or cockiness—she did sympathize with the young genin caught in her brother’s line of fire. She had to. After all, he was now her teammate, was he not? No matter any prior thoughts of either of these two individuals, good or bad, they now were in a squad together, which is a tighter and more sacred bond than most. These would be the people she would be working with simply to stay alive. A certain amount of trust was not only expected from that kind of bond, it was needed. Without it they would all suffer. Whatever happened to one, would eventually happen to all. Often among shinobi, you lived or died as a team.

“In the green bag on the floor there are 3 stones. Two of the stones are black, one of the stones are white. Each of you will blindly…without looking reach in the bag and grab a stone. You are not allowed to look at your stone at any time. This training field is 7 miles long and we are at the very beginning of it. The one who makes it to the end of the training area with the white stone will be taught a Jutsu from me and have an advantage in the next training test. Any who pass with a black stone will go through Anti-Interrogation training. Any who make it to the end with no stones at all will deal with far worse…..go now….”

The deep baritone of the Kage’s voice resonated in the crisp air of the training field. Rena’s eyes flitted down to the bags at his feet. So this was their first task… one result would bring an honorable reward, and the other two pain. Hardly fitting to build teamwork through competition, but she smiled in spite of herself. If her brother’s plan was to harden them as ninja with these sort of tests, she was more than satisfied with his methods. After all, she had been itching to get her hands a bit dirty ever since she had first donned her headband. Competition was what got her to graduate at the top of her class, and while sparring was all well and good, nothing made her blood race more than good old-fashioned competition.

Her eyes stared at the green bags. One white, two black, but you couldn’t look at whatever you had. Her smirk increased as she formulated a plan within her head, careful not to say anything as a glimmer shimmered in the dark of her eye. Quietly she closed them and activated her kekkei genkai, turning her dark eyes into a thick, violent red like that of her brothers, with three tomoe as black as ink swirling within their depths. Without a word she walked up and reached into the back, grabbing the cool stone in in a tight fist as she withdrew it, holding it close to her chest as she stood and began to move, jumping ahead towards the end of the area 7 miles ahead, but not moving at what only her brother knew to be her top speed. Instead she listened, carefully, and looked over her shoulder to see if and when her teammates would follow.

WC: 678

[115/120]

Jutsu(s) Used:

Last edited by Nichibotsu on 4/7/2014, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/7/2014, 11:09 am

"At least he let me finish...," Gambaldi thought as his Sensei started speaking.

Gambaldi regarded the swift and to the point response of his new sensei. Obviously being called his title by the young genin was not something he was keen on, a mistake Gam would not repeat. Rather than respond, and likely make the situation worse, Gambaldi nodded though his driven expression never wavered. He had meant every word he had spoken, it mattered little if it was ignored. Besides, there were more pressing things to be concerned with at the moment.

Gambaldi listened to the briefing of what this test would include. Almost immediately he noticed the fact the three were more or less being pitted against eachother. A unique approach if teamwork was the point of all this. Another interesting detail was that they were not allowed to even see the stone they carried. One had to simply hope that the stone they held was the white stone, unless they simply tried to take all three stones. Gam's eyes glanced first to Shisome then Rena, wondering if either was the sort to do so. Aside from thier name and a few quirks, he knew nothing about them. And when it came to Gambaldi, trust was a very touchy subject.

Gam hadn't had much time to sort out his thoughts before Rena was moving toward the bag, Gam being completely unaware of the change in her eyes. He intentionally looked away as she took the first stone out, Gam had already decided on what he felt was the best course of action. It wasn't as if he could tell from this distance and angle, anyway, this was simply a means to guarantee this fact. Once Rena had taken her stone and took off, Gam approached the bag. He reached in the bag, without hesitation, and gripped a stone. Without looking, he put the stone inside a pocket in the lining of his sleeveless black robe. He then dashed off in order to catch up with Rena, his left hand still resting on the hilt of his sheathed katana.

While he made his way, he intentionally kept his pace slow. Anything could be lying in wait to test the squad, caution would be the best course of action. There was also the fact that he didn't want to pull to far ahead of Shisome, just incase he needed to get to her position right away. Leave nothing to chance, he thought. As of now the plan was to get the team to the end, he cared little if he had the white stone or no. The fact of the matter was, even if one of the others learned helping jutsu it would still benefit the squad as a whole. If this was not the case, well, playing it by ear was one thing Gambaldi excelled at. His only concern was of the nature of his comrades. This was a test established by Sensei, but Gam had a test of his own in mind.

WC: 508
[Thought I deleted the part about the stick in my last post. My bad. Disregard the stick plz.]
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/8/2014, 12:49 pm

What kind of dreams
Are you able to see?

To Shisome, it paid to have no mid towards the trio. In a way, her complete apathetic nature allowed her an immunity against their struggles. She was almost mechanical in some ways, as her red eyes just stared, observing them. Indeed, she could see the blood patterns on the ground, the howl of dread wind that blew her hair softly. Her pale, almost translucent white skin seemed to be even more prevalent in the light of night. Her hair and clothes seemed to melt into the darkness, the gleam of her red eyes probably familiar to any Uchiha. In fact, she noted that the girl had begun to use her own gaze, thus confirming her ideal. Although the darkness had made it ambiguous and her theory of them being related by face structure was perhaps just a coincidence.

Well in the end, her theory was right that they were related somehow. In fact, she had listened to his speech, and the venom impressed not the child. Venom was wine, and wine was venom. Sure most of his speech would be hard to hear, but Shisome had practice reading lips, even in the darkness as her gaze slowly adjusted, as did the rest's more then likely. And his words, his task was rather simple. Pick a stone, and get there. The girl held no problems doing such a task, and even relished in such a simple, weary task. After all, she may be a Genjutsu user, and not a taijutsu artist, but her nature of walking around gave her a sort of lasting stamina.

She was the last to the bag, of course, but it mattered not, as her fingers took the entire satchel. The two had taken their needs, and a satchel was far more obvious to hold then to try and hide the stone on her body. In fact, she was not a physical fighter, so a distraction in case her teammates wished to fall upon her, thirsty for that knowledge. Oh she didn't doubt them, but she trusted them not either. She simply could believe that they would accomplish duty. One was reactional, and didn't trust; that was evident by the way he had spoken, and the way he moved. The girl.. well Shisome had no worry of her.

Not that she underestimated the other, far from that. But the other girl was not the one to come to dishonour. In fact, Shisome's guard was perhaps best reserved for herself. For a single moment, she thought to cast a Genjutsu, but even she had heard of the rumours concerning the Uchiha clan. So she didn't dare, on that condition. She needed to know more of their capabilities before she could dare any sort of strike, or manipulative under mining. For a moment, as she was the last to pick up a stone and go, her gaze moved to Qilin. And again, that thought crossed her mind, floated there like a sort of pressure, pushing. The impression of knowing this man was strange.

The doll like girl let, for a single moment, a single expression show. It was rapid, and most would doubt their eyes, but perhaps she knew the male would remember it. Her lips had curved into a strange smile, a smile she had never. It had looked.. strange. Cat like in nature, and her eyes had shimmered a strange shade of red, fathomless and ethereal. And then it was gone, as she began to move towards her teammates, slowly thinking. Thinking about what she should do. She just let the chakra run through her, as if trying to train it's capacity. But she chose, chose not to put harm on them. In fact, she had caught up rather quickly to the male, Gambaldi, and then slowed her own pace to match his. Perhaps she had surprised him somewhat, considering she was surprisingly quick. She had decided to stopped hiding her body's movements.

Of course, Shisome knew that interesting things would come next.

Tags; Team 1
    Words; 0666
    Music; In Celebration of my Seventh :: Masa-P [Vocaloid]
    Notes; And some perfectly more foreshadowing, along with some creepy dollness. Wee.
    Credit; Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/8/2014, 3:06 pm

Qilin already bored with the display of the genin would simply turn and leave. He knew that the kiddies could take care of this matter themselves and all he needed was the end result in order to determine the results of this exercise.

exit

(ooc: Bypass me, this is you guys task anything I would write would be unsubstantial fluff that would just take focus off the main plot of the thread. So Nichi you are up...next posts should be at least 700 words.)
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/20/2014, 1:15 am

The blood red eyes that lay beneath her dark strands flitted around the training grounds; from the young swordsman to the doll and back again. They drank in every movement, every twitch and every gesture as her two teammates followed Rena’s lead. Her bloodline allowed her to see the world in a new and unique light, a light that alerted her even to the subtlest of movements. When one’s mind was as focused on such a specific task as hers was, the Sharingan rarely failed to pick up even the most insignificant of changes. As Rena kept in motion, her head turned just slight enough to look over her shoulder and observe as her colleagues grabbed their own stones from her brother. She carefully observed with the hope that one of them might slip up, might give her just enough of an angle so that she could spot its color. But alas, it would seem that she was not so lucky… or perhaps, it was more that the team Amatsu had put her on was smarter than she gave them credit for.

The boy had been smart enough to flick the stone beneath his sleeve, or at least that was where she assumed he’d stashed it judging by the flutter of cloth and the twitch of his forearm. The girl’s eyes narrowed slightly in irritation, though she could not put a finger on whom she was more upset with: the boy, for being thoughtful in his approach, or herself for underestimating what she had viewed as the strategically weakest of the three. He continued after her, although she could sense that his muscles were not being used to their full capacity: he was definitely holding back.

The doll, on the other hand, took her time. She paused to look up at Amatsu, grinning in a way that seemed unsettling to say the least before she picked up the entire bag. Rena smirked. Clever girl, aren’t you? It was cheeky, taking the whole bag instead of just the stone. Cheeky… and incredibly resourceful. In more ways than one the small, fragile girl was full of surprises. Rena liked her. She was so quiet and reserved, yet held herself with a singularly unique air—to say that Rena doubted that she would ever meet someone of her nature again was hardly an understatement.

What an interesting hand fate had given her.

Her hands slipped into her weapons back as she spun, twisting her body mid-air to release two shuriken from each hand: two aimed at the young male swordsman, and two aimed at the straps that held Shisome’s newly acquired bag. The shuriken didn’t have to necessarily hit their marks for them to do what she needed; any action the other two shinobi could or would take against them would not only divert their attention, but also stall them from advancing for just long enough.

Even as the small metallic blades had left her fingers, Rena had begun to form hand-signs. With her mind racing a mile-a-minute, blood-red eyes flitting back and forth to assess the flora, the landscape, and even to calculate distance, she had already formed the skeleton of a plan. Her fingers slipped into the tiger handsign as her feet touched earth, kicking up some dirt as she skidded to a stop. Energy drained as fire ignited from the ground around her, spreading quickly to encircle both her and her two teammates in a circle of flame 75 feet in diameter.

Slowly, Rena straightened herself, rising to a more elegant posture before her legs and arms shifted and stiffened into a strong fighting stance, crimson eyes gazing at her teammates fiercely. The fire surrounding them blazed brilliantly, bathing the three in an eerie, yellow light as the heat beat down upon them. Her fingers reached into her bag to grab a kunai held at the ready, a hungry gleam in the young girl’s competitive eye. It was time to see who had which stone, and who would be allowed the honor of learning from one of the strongest shinobi she had ever seen. Her muscles tensed at the ready, waiting for one of them to make the first move while they were both still in her line of sight.

WC: 710

[95/120]

Jutsus Used::
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/21/2014, 9:34 pm

This was to be the start...

The dark haired young shinobi continued his controlled pace. He had noticed that Shisome had caught up fairly quickly, though one could hardly tell he was even aware of this. His brown eyes scanned the area in front of as he ran, taking note of the numerous training posts, dirt patches where the posts stood, and a few large rocks and pebbles. The area itself was a suitable location for training being that there was nothing to get in the way. He kept Shisome in his peripheral vision specifically on his left side. He had no intentions on being the first to strike, but he would not be taken unawares. He made it a point to appear oblivious to her catching up, so much so that one might think he didn't notice her all. Which also played a hand in his tactic. Deception was the key to victory in his mind. He would use a lax attitude as bait to reel her in, to try something. He held no intention on taking anyones stone, but he'd be damned if someone tried to take his.

When he finally caught a decent glimpes of Rena, estimating 60ft distance between them standing in the open, Gam decided against quickening his pace. He wanted to see how she would react to both Shisome and his own arrival. Her back was turned and appeared to be waiting, at least it appeared as such to Gam. It was assumed that this test would consist of traps set by thier sensei, the wise decision was to stick together. It was a bit of a relief that she was on the same wave length. However, Rena's choice to turn and send four projectiles flying at her future teammates quickly dispersed this thought. There was no hesitation, nor did he give any heads up to Shisome. As far as Gam was concerned, Rena had chosen to fight her team for this new jutsu and Shisome likely held the same idea. Still it was not a major issue, Gam held no qualms with having a fight. This stone test meant little to him, he would cross the goal line with only the stone he recieved. If that meant beating Rena and Shisome both, then so be it. He would simply drag both of thier unconscious bodies across the goal line, while letting both keep thier stones.

The moment the projectiles left Rena's hands, with there now being 40ft between them, Gambaldi shot forward full speed at an 45° angle towards his right. While making this move which allowed for the projectiles to be easily dodged, he simultaneously weaved a single dragon handsign and then reached into his robe with both hands. With all being done in a single fluid motion, he brought out 16 senbon; 8 in each hand and two between each two fingers, and swiftly let them loose.

As if it were rehearsed the 16 senbon in his right and left hand took flight, each 8 with its own purpose. The senbon in his right went directly up into the air. This was meant to be a warning to Shisome than a actual attack. Since he was moving forward the senbon would simple fall to the ground and cover his movements, so if Shisome was still following his lead then the senbon trap would be her reward. In complete unison with the right hand, he tossed the 8 senbon in his left toward Rena. The senbon would fly up, first at an angle and as they drew nearer to the target began to descend; the trajectory resembling a wide upside-down U. The goal was for the senbon to land around Rena's position, rather than hit her directly. If all went according to plan, he will have trapped Rena and forced Shisome to deal with Rena's initial attack.  However, Rena had moved a step ahead of Gam as he noticed a ring of fire quickly spreading around the trio. This occurred just as his senbon had left his hands, leaving no time for him to respond. Gam came to an instant halt, standing around 15 feet away from the raging wall of flames. "Well played," he said as he swiftly turned around.

His eyes scanned the scene around him. He now stood 15ft away from Rena 30° to her left and 15ft away from the trap he had set for Shisome, which was now 30° to his left. Assuming retaliation was coming from either of the two kunoichi, he prepped his next move. His left hand slipped into his robe again and grasped a kunai, though this one had a flash tag attached to it. He brought out the kunai, but kept the tag hidden under his hand as he held the hilt. He was trapped for the time being, unless he decided run through the flames like a fool. A sudden thought of his brother charging, half crazed into the flames, came to mind that caused a smirk to appear on his face. "I'm gonna enjoy this much more than I should," he said alloud, though speaking moreso to himself than anyone else.

WC: 861
[Bit over the top, but needed to hit that 700wc]
Back to top Go down
Lilium

Lilium

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/22/2014, 3:12 am

What kind of dreams
Are you able to see?

The world was a balancing act. You placed many things on one end or the other, and from there morality became decided by your society's rules. And as such, certain things were commonly accepted whilst others were not. This is what defined good from wrong, and what defined sinners and the guilty. Such things were naturally inherant to anybody raised in the society, as it was relatively a brain washing process of raising a child to fit into the community you are a part of. However, that's not where her mind came into the entirety of it all. Shisome had a different understanding of such things, and was perhaps a person truly on the outside of all understanding. That was perhaps why nothing seemed surprising to her, or why she was even ready for such things as this.

What was not expected, however, was the sudden pulse that was at her core. The sound of shuriken in the night was more then indicative. In fact, Shisome's perfect memory had caught the woman's movements, and her fingers were already moving as she threw. In fact, as the male dodged, her first tactic was completed, as her feet pushed off the ground. In the time that it took for those shuriken to be drawn and thrown, Shisome had finished her seals, and moved her entire body out of the way. How? It was simple as from her simple seals, there was no longer a Shisome to be hitting. Or rather, there was more then one now.

How? Simple, a bunshin. The girl's movements had made it hard to tell, but in the night there was now three of her. One took the shuriken in the face, and vanished, leaving behind a smoke to cover Shisome's movements. The second clone ran, not heading towards her other teammate. Why? She suspected him of treachery as well, her clone simply moving as a second half. With that, her back was turned, making more seals in the darkness of night, the clone her back guard. With another movement, Shisome's finger was in her mouth, and then blood. However, the summoning was virtually imperceptible. As the flames had begun to rise just then, and the creature was already flying in the air. Although.. the fire gave light.

It made it harder for the summon to hide, but still it was hard to tell unless one would look. The butterly was about as large as an apple and yet was nearly fully black, melting into the darker areas, where the fire could not clear with light. After all, the distance was perhaps something like ninety to sixty meters, so that left plenty of dark spots. The girl had immediately moved away from both teammates, now settling at a good thirty meters from either of them. Just out of sight, but not out of mind, as the girl quietly began more seals. She chained quite a few in the moments she was allowed relative peace, just in case she needed one or several to go off at any given time.

It hadn't been in her plans to even endure, or come close to an attack, as she simply waited by herself, her clone having gone off further closer to the wall, alone and yet guarded. Just in case Rena wanted to try and take it, or Shisome herself. She was not half bad, trying to plan such a strike. But it wouldn't do much good in the end, as the girl simply stared, waiting for the chance to use anything should she do so. That was exactly what Shisome would do, as she did not look for a fight. In fact, she would be much more content if her two teammates dealt with each other, then forcing her to show her hand.

Either way, Shisome's calm, steady eyes kept watching the two, through the flickering flames, and the darkness of the night, ready to move should she have to. But she wasn't really a fan of fighting, and considering how she had not even made a strike, perhaps that would be a note. Or perhaps they would take it as a challenge. Who knew, exactly, what they would do? One thing was very certain however.

Nothing would surprise the doll girl.

Tags; Team 1
    Words; 0712
    Music; Mirage Coordinator :: Umineko
    Notes; Yurp gdi nichi. Message me if you think I'm on crack with this. Bunshin no Jutsu [E]. Summon Chiisa on the field. 118/120 CR
    Credit; Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/22/2014, 10:24 am

[Quick fix. Forgot to post my jutsu and my CR. Sorry for the fuck up lol. Wont happen again.]
C-Torpedo Nails
CR - 110/120
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/22/2014, 10:46 am

(OOC: Amatsu, do you want us to keep up-ing the word count? or should we just keep it at 700 until you say otherwise?)
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/22/2014, 12:23 pm

(OOC: up to you guys it is +10 chakra for every 200 words your post increases. So you guys are at +20 chakra now.)
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/24/2014, 8:37 pm

As the fire blazed and crackled around them, there was a glint of steel from kunai, shuriken, and senbon… She had ignited a fire within all three of the young shinobi, it would seem. Rena had lead with her own shuriken, and was answered in turn by Gambaldi’s needles. The thin slivers of metal looked like glittering rain as they left his hand, but they flew with unmatched speed. While he hadn’t been aiming to kill, and purposefully angled more than a few to miss, his quick reflexes gave Rena very little time to dodge after setting off her jutsu. As she quickly turned and bent her body, the senbon soaring past her skin and into the flame beyond, she pitied any opponent he faced that didn’t have the speed she had trained for so long to achieve. It wasn’t often that someone’s speed impressed her.

“Well played,” He had said, and a smile began to form on the young kunoichi’s lips. Her smirk matched the boy’s as adrenaline began to pump through her veins, tingling and prickling along the back of her mind with the itch of competition. Oooh yes, she thought, smile becoming wider and even playful as her eyes flitted to his for a brief moment. Now the fun was beginning.

“Not so bad yourself.”

The ground was now littered with senbon, but her eyes allowed her to quickly catch where they lay in the moonlight in order to avoid stepping on them. Had she not been so lucky as to have such a useful bloodline, she might have made a misstep. Gambaldi wasn’t the only one whose actions she’d been keeping a close eye on, however.

When the action had begun, the doll acted quickly, expertly even. Quickly giving herself two bunshin as cover, one guarded the little girl while the other took the needles from Gambaldi. As Rena’s shuriken sliced into the false clone, a puff of smoke dispelled any notion that the small one had actually been hurt. Inwardly Rena was relieved. While she wasn’t opposed to killing, she had rather liked the two teammates she’d received and knew it could reflect poorly on her if she had murdered one within the first practice they’d ever had.

As the doll rose and turned, Rena frowned. A small shadow, no larger than the size of an apple, flitted against the light of the flame and then disappeared. She frowned. The shadow seemed to have merely dissolved out of existence, melting into the night above them where Rena could not see, and yet… she was not one to believe that her eyes could play tricks on her. In fact, it was an event that rarely happened, and truthfully when it did she expected that she was in some sort of genjutsu, however she didn’t feel that there had been enough time for the young girl to cast one. What exactly that did entail, however, she was unsure.

Perhaps it could have been a trick of the light? Yes, that would have been possible, as fire is unpredictable and flickers in patternless ways, but Rena did not allow such a simple explanation. Something had happened, some other card was now in play, but she did not know what it was, and truthfully did not have time to ponder the possibilities. For now she would have to remain on her guard, incredibly wary of anything that seemed out of the ordinary. After all, Rena had no idea what this young girl’s specialty was, and if she truly did have time to perform a genjutsu during her own attack. For now, the young Uchiha was warily on her guard.

"I'm gonna enjoy this much more than I should…"

Blood-red eyes snapped back to the young boy with a fierce intensity as she matched his smirk, noticing the kunai now in his hands. She tightened the grip on her own, the familiar feeling of sweat on leather almost calming her as her mind raced, contemplating her next course of action.

“I don’t want to fight you needlessly, so I will say it once. If you are content with simply passing the finish line with your own stone, then show it to me. Then there will be a 2/3rds possibility that we don’t need to fight. However, I’m not one to accept fate so blindly, and I will fight both of you if I have to in order to secure mine. The choice is yours.”

Rena shifted her weight as a night wind blew, her long black hair pulling slightly against her body as her words rung in the air, hanging as if suspended by an invisible wire. Now the boy had a subtle intensity about him, an intensity that she could easily see in his brother. What was it that Hayato had said? His brother was the one more by-the-book, straightforward, even? Gambaldi was the incredibly talented, disciplined one, but his brother had the more unpredictable traits to his swordplay. She wondered if that applied to his personality as well. Would he take her offer and test fate, or would he try to secure it?

And then there was the doll. Quiet, solitary, mysterious… there was no knowing which way the doll would lean, and that made Rena curious. Very curious indeed. Thank you, brother, she thought as she awaited each response, one hand ready at her weapons bag if needed, for the interesting playmates.

WC: 905

[90/120] (Sharingan 3 Tomoe upkeep)
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty4/28/2014, 8:24 pm

The nerve of this one...

Gambaldi had chosen to remain silent as his smirk faded. Rena spoke of simply showing his stone and if it wasn't what she wanted, he could leave. He felt almost insulted by the proposition. Did she think he wore this katana on his hip as a accessory? Did she think he'd gotten this far by taking the easy route? Despite being young, he had seen much death and more. Perhaps the idea of attaining this jutsu was clouding her judgement. The thought gave him pause. Unlike most of his peers, a year ago he had just come to Otogakure; thus all he knew of the Otokage is what he read and heard. Like most tales, he had simply assumed they had embellished on the details. Judging by how fast Rena had quickly moved in to check stones, this jutsu must be legit. Nevertheless, he wasn't about to reveal his stone or hand it over for that matter. Doing one would likely mean failing this test whilst the latter would mean looking weak on top of failing.

He did at least get her meaning behind the actions, though. Fate was a cruel bitch indeed, of this he knew first hand. The day he defied his own fate landed him at this point and time, so he couldn't blame Rena for not leaving things to chance. "Good things come to those who wait, great things come to those who take," he thought to himself, a philosophy of the ambitious. At least one of his team was easy to read. The other was a whole different story.

His eyes trailed over to Shisome who had, while Gam made his move, made moves of her own. He had made only one mistake to his knowledge and that was taking his eyes off Shisome. By the time he had turned around he saw a clone being struck, assuming it was a clone since people don't puff into a cloud when struck. Another stood infront of her acting as a shield, he figured. He assumed she had already made her move, thus he would need to tread carefully. If Shisome made any move against him, he could at least not be caught unaware.

His attention went back to Rena, completely aware of his slightly long pause. It hadn't been intentional, but perhaps he was giving the impression that he was thinking over the proposition. Hardly what one could consider an advantage, but this at least gave him the option for making the next move. He had already set the stage and luckily Rena had remained where Gambaldi needed her to be. His response to her request to show his stone would be answered swiftly.

In a fluid motion, he tossed the kunai straight up into the air, while dashing forward. It was a motion similar to his previous attack. The moment the kunai left his hand he made a single handsign. The senbon that had been thrown at Rena, now red due to the flames heating the metal, shot from the ground aiming to strike her back. To ensure he maintained her attention, the flash tag on the kunai would go off in tandem with the senbon attack. Using the flash as a means to cover his own movements, he changed his method of approach. Rather than charge straight at her, putting himself in danger of the senbon attack should it miss, he moved in a semi-circle route. This would put him directly on Rena's left, rather than at an angle.

Gam let his left hand touch the hilt of his katana as he ran, somewhat a habit of his. This was only meant to draw attention to his least dominant hand. Mostly as a means to take the focus off his dominant right hand. A subtle deception, but still a part of the greater plan.

Though he had a slight desire to use genjutsu, Gam decided against it. As it stood, both his allies were unaware of his knack for the specialty. That misconception might get him out of a bind later. As he closed the distance, he drew his black metal katana with his left hand. He took care to do so skillfully enough that the weapon wouldn't make a sound. Even his steps were light and fast, for he did not wish to give away his position prematurely.

The katana felt weightless in his hand, as if it were apart of himself. His once calm face regained that driven, almost predator-like, expression. The feel of his weapon in his hand always brought out this feeling. As if he could do anything so long as he wielded this katana. The thought was quite childish, but invigorating nonetheless.

Unless interrupted, Gam aimed to strike Rena with the blunt side of his weapon. Death may have been likely during this test, but Gam had no intention on being the cause of it. He swung his katana in a horizontal manner, from his left to right. He aimed for the mid-section of the kunoichi, with enough force to break ribs on contact. He made it a point to commit to the attack, that way if he missed he would naturally do a complete 180 turn. With luck, Rena would take the bait and this little fight would end.

If she desired a answer to her suggestion, Gambaldi was willing to give one. He doubted that it would be the one she was hoping for, however.

WC: 913
CR: 110/120
[Ooc: Any confusion just send the pm my way. Sorry for the delay, RL nonsense and whatnot. Btw Im down for one more WC but im stopping after that, 40 is more than enough for me.]
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty5/5/2014, 5:55 pm

[Right. So umm are we done here? Cause Im done here. This team thing is a bust.]
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty5/5/2014, 5:57 pm

(I've been waiting for Lily to post :/)
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty5/5/2014, 6:07 pm

[We should post until she gets back cause Im getting bored. Has you heard from her at all?]
Back to top Go down
Nichibotsu
Genin
Genin
Nichibotsu

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty5/5/2014, 6:13 pm

(Nah I haven't :/ I'll try to send her a skype message. If we don't hear back within a certain time, want to continue as if her character wasn't there, and there are only two stones? Is that okay with you, Amatsu?)
Back to top Go down
Gambaldi
Genin
Genin
Gambaldi

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty5/5/2014, 9:02 pm

[We might as well. At least then we can end it when were done and move on to something else.]
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Qilin
Otokage
Otokage
Amatsu Qilin

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Elemental Mastery:

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty5/6/2014, 7:59 am

(OOC: Cool with me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)   Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team One Assembe(Lilium, Gam, and Nichi)
Page 1 of 1