The Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to TNRPG! We hope you will enjoy your stay!
Our rebirth is only through your continued support, thank you.

Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Number of posts : 77
Village : Inwagukure
Job/hobbies : Chunin
Bloodline : Angevine
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Sution

Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja]   Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja] Empty5/1/2014, 1:47 pm

"How very boring this place is. No chaos. No destruction. Not even a decent assassination attempt. The Ninja world is pretty soft now days. Alas maybe I could have some fun here. After a few missions the title of...something could be mine. Maybe...just maybe I can catch one of those creatures." The young shining would say each carefully in a whisper to himself. Ever so often he'd turn his head to the left then right. He did this hoping no one over heard his ranting. However he didn't seem to care very much. The grin he wore never once faded, or shifted into a nervous frown. It were as if the male didn't care. Maybe he didn't like anyone? A bad home? No that could've all been unrealistic. He grew up as a Kikai after all. "I can't really do much with my insects still in storage. I'll have to go pick them up along with my weapons. My jutsu could help me cause a little panic before I head off to find the Medical Ninja building."

As the final words of the boy exited his mouth a small kitten passed by him. Being a black cat that possessed a slender body the male were caught off guard. As a result he jumped backward landing atop a bucket of paint. The reaction of the boy however was not to move, but stand perfectly still. He refused to have his outfit sullied by paint. By standards would only glare, and give him dirtier looks than ever before. That was until a dog ran past the male followed by a few children. Having no time to avoid them they knocked Dusk onto the ground. Not bothering to look back they kept running away. Dusk however wasn't simply going to take this lightly. The young fool Egan to pursue the children. Withdrawing a single Senbon he threw it at one of the children attempting to hit his neck." Come back here you devils." Dusk shouted these words just before a unseen object smacked him dead in the face. A mere pebble that caused him to stumble backward, and lose sight of his target. The subject in question were never found even after hours of searching.
Back to top Go down
DuskOfTheVoid

DuskOfTheVoid

Number of posts : 77
Village : Inwagukure
Job/hobbies : Chunin
Bloodline : Angevine
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Ninja Profile
Jutsus:
Alliegance: Iwagakure
Elemental Mastery: Sution

Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja]   Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja] Empty5/1/2014, 4:01 pm

"What a bust. Where oh where can I find the Medical center. It is no where around here. I've had this feeling for a while actually. Now where oh where is it. This is boring without it... I've been around this entire village you know. I should be slot more knowledgeable about my village. I can't even locate a mere medical center. Maybe I can begin my own legacy as the best medical Ninja eve r born. "Having been standing in place speaking with himself Dusk looked stranger. Stranger than ever since no one was around. Now if only the mere boy could actually escape his rambling, and instantly end all insanity. However it wasn't true at all. It was fairly simply if you pay attention to his body signs. His grin was now a frown, and once again he looked around helplessly. Dusk felt as if someone was watching him the entire time. Could this really be his end? Maybe it was the children again?Maybe it wasn't only time would tell.

"Hmpt..Now people are watching. How pathetic, and me without my pets." Dusk would speak these words in an almost bored tone. A fairly bold move indeed. Fore just as he began walking forward a group had surrounded him. They didn't seem to be Ninja, and only insisted on robbing him. Yes a mere street gang planned to rob Dusk of his belongings."Task tsk. Out here all alone are we. Your a mere medical ninja correct?" One of the gang members would ask this. His speech seeming to stutter ever so often. It was almost as if he had been automated. In response Dusk began to simply walk away from them. He'd wanted no trouble with the Kage today. Although the Ninja did toss a pebble in their direction. It acted as a chance for war, and as so they chased him. Alley way, after alley way were trashed as they tore through them. Dumpsters, and even laundry sent flying behind him. That was until they reached the edge of town.

"That is odd. I could have sworn that there was a way out here. Oh well guess I have no choice. It is time to play a bit I assume. After all my house is right here at the moment. As if I'd keep my insects at the clan compound. Well I must say you boys are fairly lucky. You get to see my scorpions in action." As Dusk spoke, or rather rambled on one of the gang members caught up to him. With doing so the so called gangster began to laugh vividly in a wicked manner. Unaware of the actual situation Dusk simply turned around. With doing so he noticed something odd. It wasn't his home at all. What he stumbled across were the Medical Ninjutsu center. Having already been here once before the stupidity he felt shocked even him. What's more pertained to the goons chasing him around. So regardless of the situation Dusk is a Ninja. How would 5 weaklings compare to him? Exactly they wouldn't. For all he knew they could have no fighting talent at all. Yet he still began to weave hand seals at break neck pace. The seals in question were that for a water ninjutsu. Snake --> Rabbit ----> Snake

Once these seals were finished the male slammed his hands onto the ground. With that came the creation of ever so magnificent sight. A beautiful flow of azure liquid spread outwards from his body. It had rushed forward across the ground at only ordinary Tier 1 speeds if possible. The heads of several, or rather 5 miniature sharks had formed. They possessed gapping mouths of ever so flowing fangs. Although quite useless as the sharks only option were to smash into the small gang. Five of them for five sharks, They stood no chance against such a jutsu anyway. With it these punks would be crushed under the massive force. The sound of agony echoed throughout a majority of theirs outrageous screams of pain. Dusk would be seen scurrying out from the alley way soon after. A twisted grin shown upon hi s expression.
Back to top Go down

Cloudy Thoughts[Missing Ninja]
Page 1 of 1